July 17 Live Feed Updates

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jani, Will, James, Howie in the bug room, talking trash abotu Bunky and bunky mania.. looks like Diane is on one of the beds asleep. Will is tlakign abotu how there arent any opportunities now like there were after his season of BB to do stuff, and talkinga bout Kent and Bunky doing a Big Brother cruise

erika and marcellas in the backyard and they are definitely secret or not so secret partners

marcellas feels that mr and mrs smith is valid

they both agree that some boys have to leave the house before jury

marc says that one "of each" had to go...meaning one of sov and one of ct

marc, who previously was adamant to kaysar that he had promised diane his vote, now tells erika that he is thinking about flipping it to keep nak as nak will go after ppl for them

now marc rags on jase for ratting him out to boog

says that ct has promised jase a restaurant/catering deal and that is dangerous

jase is dangerous as he is part of ct of possibly mr and mrs s

erika, why are we always the deciding votes?

marc why do i always have to scumbag someone cuz i told diane that i would keep her

erika and marc

they both agree that boog and will need to be stopped

marc says that kay is doing the exact same thing he did last yr even tho he says he isnt

marc, you dont nominate the waffler

thats what he did with james last yr...he should have went after maggie etc....

marc announces to bb that he needs a scale to find out how much weight he's lost

marc, jase is a threat to me and he knows it now and he will disguise it by..oh he's a floater...

marc, i want it to be week 7 now and mike is gone and will is gone and kay is gone and howie is gone...and oh, let me throw in jase

(ed. during this converstaion they have both said that they don't want to go after janelld)

marc, i dont care at this point who goes, but i dont want to create another 4 and i feel that leaving diane creates another 4....with jase and will and boog

fire

Will telling Jan, James, & Howie about how he pulled a fast one over on Bunky. He did some promo video & told Bunky CBS paid him $5000 to do it. Bunky got mad & called CBS to bitch & CBS told Bunky "he is lying to you"

FOTH

Erika & Boog alone on the BY sofas. Talk of the noms & Boggie hopes & thinks that whoever goes will be OK with it. Boog says that he thinks Diane will go after them (not Boogie someone else). Boog says if somebody else wins thay have to put them 2 up (sry I dunno who the 2 are the feeds just jumped in here & I am on quad & it's noisy)

Erika: so where does your allegience lie between Diane & myself

Boog: to you. to you & Will (something about how he hopes he can get over his own emotions)

Marcy comes out & interupts. The 3 talk of how BB will keep the booze flowing after last nite. They talk of who is the stronger player of the noms. Marcy says Nak is stronger. Erika & Boog get up to look at the big spider hanging over the pool. Erika & Marcy whispering. They don't think either nom will come after them but Marcy wonders if Diane will hook up with Will/Boog/Jase & create anothe 4-headed monster in the house. Now Marcy thinks that Mr & Mrs Smith thing is valid.

Erika def thinks Diane won't come after them. Marcy agrees but says Nak will go after the boys. Erika says she doesn't think they can get the votes to keep Nak. Marcy says he might just flip & vote to keep Nak. Marcy might get rid of Diane because he would like to use the SOV power just a little bit longer. Erika says they have to get there #'s down. Marcy says he can't take much more fratboy shit like last nite. Erika loves Nak but she thinks she has a really good shot at winning the game. Marcy said he was down with Jase until he told chilltown something he said word for word. He said Jase has chilltown & Mr/Mrs Smith. Erika hates that they are in the deciding vote position. Marcy said he lied & told Diane he was keeping her because of her sob story when he was actually keeping her because Nak is stronger.

Marcy says if they keep Nak they will have the 4 & the 3 going after each other but if they keep Diane they will have 4 & 4. Erika says we can scoop up CG & Danielle. Then they laugh really hard.

Marcy says Diane won't come after them but she won't be able to contribute anything either. Erika says she will vote with Marcy to get rid of Diane & Keep Nak. That will make the BB6 people happy & the BB2 can't do anything. Talk of the drinking last night. Erika says BB2 was cast just to stir things up. Marcy is mad because BB is rewarding bad behavior & giving chilltown everything they want. Marcy says the rulebook says they aren't supposed to ask for alcohol yet Boogie asked for it & got it last nite.

Switch to James, Janelle, Howie whispering about strategy (but I missed it) & Danielle walks in so they stop.

erika and marc in by

marc, lets hope they never go after us, lets hope they go after chicken george

erika does alot of agreeing

marc, the 4 (the sovs) wants diane out, they are freaked by mr and mrs smith

erika, then why did nt that put mms up?

marc, they do this every week, they freak out about something and change their plans and expect every one to dance to their tune

erika i feel very torn, i feel that nak is the strongest player

marc di is never gonna come to our side and even if she did she has nothing to contribute, but i feel that nak will

marc i dont like to scumbag ppl...altho i did to alison

erika, dont worry about it,she doesnt take it personally

erika, ok i will vote with you

marc so we keep nak

we each have a seperate convo with nak and tell her dont go after us cuz we kept you here

it makes the sovs happy

more...diane is pissed at boog, he pinned her against the wall last night

i dont want any drunks or the stories about drunks and fights

that shit scares me

erika, there are here to stir it up...thats all

marc, but i thought he was here to win this time but he doesnt have the self control

erika slow and steady wins the race, she repeats this

marc well the powers that be need to be nicer for me to stay in the race, they are slanting it to will and boog

i cant stand to have bad behaviour be rewarded

erika, look at alison,she had bad behaviour and got to go on amazing race

good guys always finish last

marc,they say, you are all equal, you are all all stars

but we are not equal

we are not allowed to aske for alcohole, they ask for it and get it and drink too much and its ok.....boog drank an entire bottle of something and champagne by himself

marc well im out of here

erika have at it baby

we shall meet again

yes we shall

and they both get up but erika leaves and marc stays

says to bug...get the fuck away from me bitch

switch to kitchen with boog eating something with gravy

will and boog and jase at kitchen table

making some good tv talk

about some lighting guy from the house going off on will when will tried to order him a z-pak

now will talks about z-pak and explains it

its for upper respirtory bacterial infection

says it is good advertising/marketing

di nak and george at the counter

they all keep singing the 3's company theme and we keep getting fire

will talking about a cure for hiv/aids

george giving cooking lessons to diane

talking about poking a fork in meat

will saying that his mem wall pic makes him look fat, and they wouldnt give him make up

howie looks constipated

diane they didnt do justice

Marcy, Janelle, & Nak on the BY sofa. Marcy says he hopes some guys start going home soon. He says after all the gals go the gay guy will be next.

BB Voice: (angrily) PLEASE STOP SINGING!!!

Jase comes out & starts banging a rat from the contest on a table.

BB Voice: Jase STOP THAT!!!

Talk of the gruel/slop. They say the one good thing is that they have lost weight on it.

by

nak and marc

which of 2 evils is worse

will and boog terrorize everybody...nak

which is now will boog and jase...marc

jan comes out and the talk turns to the slop

marc i cant believe we cant have coffee mate

marc i hope i can sleep tonight, i cant sleep here, i havent slept at all

i am not happy and comfortable

janie, its weird, i dont even need my xanax, i just fall asleep and i been taking xanax since i got out of this bitch last summer

they all say its a beautiful night

now talk about the fireplace thing

and fire

back

marc, i m a boy, but im an adult

nak..yeah

marc if the girls keep going home, the gay guy is going soon

jan i hope another girl doesnt go home next week too

thats not good

nak, then it will just be a house of...and fire

jan, hopefully its a guy that goes next week

nak i hope so

marc guys to go the next couple weeks

nak, turn this house down a little

bb...pls stop singing

nak, so we dont have to hear that anymore

jan, the 3 of them are just out of control

marc every body had reverted to their season again

nak, seas 2..will and boog show..seas 5 it was the jase show

on 4 not really

nak..pls stop saying..its good tv

marc, dont say its good tv to justify your bad behaviour

im not here for good tv, im here to play a game and make some money

nak...exactly

jan goes to get a cig

nak..now the only person i am with is going...i am going to be here alone

marc, i dont think you will be alone

jase out by the door whacking a rat

bb...jase...stop that

now jase and jan join nak and marc

jase looks a little psycho

janie, everything ok

jase im just bored

marc, why does your boredom have to manifest itself into craziness...please just sit down

jase, well ive been sleeping...now once youre sleeped out, now what

marc says he may take a sleeping pill

talk of food

nak having gruel with her salsa soup....its just like rice

marc as god as my witness...i will never be hungry again

janie smoking

jase playing with rat

nak eating

marc talking about slop and losing weight

goes on to list food he wants...mcdonalds fries...popeyes chicken...banana cupcake with sprinkles

oh wow, george is there too...dont know when that happened

talk of howie selling the rats on ebay

they are all just sitting there not saying a flippin word

they are excited now that jase got cold water and they are gonna have some too

jase waits on them all

calls marc a grumpy ass

marc is the diva on the couch with jase as his waiter

finally cold water for them all!

Archived