July 17 Live Feed Updates

(12:06pm BBT)

K- The thing is Marc. the reason why I did this, I'm waiting for ChillTown to show their true colors, and they're starting to. BEcause the first week, week and a half, its kinda like all fun and games and everyone is proncing around here like its great. We need everyone to come out of their shell and show their true colors in order to make more definitant decisions. And they're starting to. Here's another issue-- I do believe that there is something between Diane and Jase. I really do think so.

M- I don't believe that

K- There's a chance. There's slight chance. I go back and forth about that whole thing too. There's a chance.

M- They speak so badly about each other. It just seems so absolutely positively to the core true.

K- I see that too. I see the hostility. But...

FIRE.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BB - Erika, please go to the DR

BB - HGs, this is an outdoor lockdown...

Diane/Nak laying on bed alone

N: I will not be here

D: you don't know that... don't even talk like that... it's a physical vs mental competitor

N: yea...

(silence)

D: I f*&$&$ hate p&*&$&... let me say something that will make the show... I hate cop-outs... let's just shut the door cause we can...(gets up and closes the door then returns) listen, if you want to campaign to stay, do... I'm not going to

N: I'm not going to... way I see it, Kaysar wants me out, Kaysar gets what he wants... he didn't want the veto used, and it wasn't... he wanted us nominated even though his alliance didn't... he always gets what he wants

D: I'm not down with the golden child any more... I think Will said it best, but with Janelle, but I'll say it with Kaysar, America's favorite golden f*$&% child, I'm gonna send him back to America, and if you stay, I want you to take care of Janelle... if I stay, I'll take care of Kaysar if that's what you want

N: everyone in this house has no backbone... Will and Mike can run around the house yelling... it's just causing drama and good tv..

D: did she think Kaysar and them would come after her if she used the veto? there are so many I want to go after in this game.. if I stay... I keep trying to take it as a compliment, but it feels like a cop-out

N: it is... Will/Mike don't even want to be here... they call it Allstars but they are making it into...

D: which ever one of us goes.. don't forget to call out the game to Julie Chen... how can anyone play the game with pre made alliances? when there is a 4 person alliances already made... if for any reason one of us gets put in sequester, it was a huge hit last year, one of us has to stay for 2 weeks... if you go and come back, I'll make it clear, if I get veto I'm taking you off

N: if I can get one of those idiots on the block, I will.. I hope Erika is kicking herself

D: we should have talked... said we know you are going to be a $*&%&$*% and not use it

N: it's hilarious how everyone is scared... we are the only two willing to stand up to people...

D: everyone adores him... he is gross and smells like bo cause he doesn't shower... if you stay fade into the background and let these people slash their throats... and if I stay BB and you don't throw out an endurance for the next HOH... now would be the time with Kaysar not being able to play.. except for Will, he may P!$$ all over me... the game isn't where you can play... Tiger Woods couldn't have gotten that ball in the hole in one

N: they know what they are doing, making good tv

D: I'm sick of good tv

N: I want good game

D: I hope it explodes in the next few days... here's my target list... Kaysar/Janelle, I don't care who goes first.... then the other... maybe Erika, or Howie, cause he'll be upset, then James, then the rest...

N: they are organized, it' looked good for them until last night... you'd think that would make her want to put them up

D: now she is scared... did you see Will's face when she said she wouldn't use it? I said the other day, some people in the house get it... Nak gets it, and Boogie.. I admire Boogie for what he did last night... but George would have gone up... I want to be like (to George) say good morning once more to be and I'm gonna punch you in the face... we can make the best of this the next couple days... after the voting on Wednesday, we'll have a free for all... just please don't assume you are going because that's what Kaysar wants.. I've seen stranger stuff happen.. remember James said to us we weren't on the block... just cause Kaysar says...

N: I don't know.. I have no clue...

D: I wish we were on food restriction, cause then we would eat... not even a luxury comp yet... Janelle didn't even use her trip... that's what I like to do, is throw away stuff like that... I wish Cowboy was in here instead of Chicken George, cause then we could manipulate him

N: at least Cowboy knew not to mess with people on food restriction

D: we have to deal with 2 full days of people scheming in front of our faces

N: we know who Jase is voting.. to keep you... Boogie and will would probably vote to keep you... you would think

D: it could be a tie...

N: Janelle/James would vote for me

D: Howie would because Janelle would tell him to... Danielle/Erika would be flippers... and then there is Chicken George... who are we forgetting (Marcellas)

D:(going over them all again) Marcellas.. he's a flipper too

N: who knows...

D: yea it's going to be a complete shocker... I don't think you are going out the door immediately

N: I don't know... just p!$$es me off that there is something that could work out

D: people just choose not to

N: I was like with Erika, I said talk to Kaysar, take Diane off, put up George, she said that sounded good... she said she wasn't sure who would go up on the block, so that's why she didn't use it

D: that would have been so awesome

N: so good...

D: it's out of our hands I think... people say you can fight to stay, but you really can't

N: look what happened to Alison

D: look where it got her

N: it's like I was praying and God told me to campaign(Ali must have said that to Nak)

D: if she would have stayed quiet... why wouldn't you want to buy yourself an extra week

N: this isn't allstars, people aren't playing the game, they want to make good tv

D: it's a shame that two people who want to play are on the block... I don't care for Erika's all pity... I'd love to use it...

N: she just had to use it, she was safe... he would have put up George, Will Boogie.. Will wants to go

D: we can't even beat someone who WANTS to leave!

N: they say don't put me in sequester

D: they don't want the money...

(more Diane/Nak... btw all 4 feeds have been on this conversation since returning from FOTH)

N: if I leave, I walk away from a game that isn't going to be fun... it's going to suck until Boogie/Will leave... they are going to bulldoze thru the house... I feel like the quiet girl that made a card house, and they come along and throw a ball threw it... it's not allstars... people don't get it

D: for once, I promised myself I'd come in and play the game... I feel like I have no one to play with... for the first time I feel smart compared to a bunch of idiots, even though I know I'm not the smartest

N: but the idiots all grouped together... some have grown closer over time, but some it's just blatently obvious...

(silence)

N: I don't think they should have given us time to campaign... you could be on it, you are all coming out here... once you are in sequester we have America's Choice, but we are in sequester, so no one can run around to their friends... more than half the house lives in LA, keep in contact with each other

D: I wonder how James and Danielle hooked up? Maybe she was hiding in the background?

(Marcellas enters)

M: I'm so sorry

D: the show has just been a disappointment

M: yea, from the show to the production, it's been a bitter pill to swallow

N: we were saying they shouldn't have given us time to campaign... they should have done things so much different

M: we can say this this this... but for them it's a good show

N: but for people wanting to play

M: I didn't come here to be terrorized, to be made unhappy... she could have used it and put me up, I'd be happy to go home

N: don't tell us I wish I could use it

M: without revealing anything.. you've got a general who won't listen to his troops... so maniacal, one sided, unbalanced... we're all reliving our past seasons, but you have to play this season, you can't be blinded to what is in front of your face

N: Kaysar always gets what he wants

M: because he doesn't allow any leaway

D: if it hadn't been a game of luck... I can't win a competition... I told her Tiger Woods couldn't make a hole in one with a spongy ball

N: I know he has come and told me straight up he wants me to go

D: which could be a back lash on me

N: he likes to let everyone rally up everyone, then come out and be the hero and calm everyone down

M: I've got a huge, I'm always for the underdog, that's not what this should have been about.. it should be later...

N: yea...

D: I ain't skared

N: if I leave, I'll be happy

M: that's the thing, the best thing is to leave before sequester

N: instead of one Jase, we have 3... I came to play a game, and the game isn't being played

M: no, unless you are playing by other peoples rules

D: how can people let themself be manipulated? is that a weak person? They don't realize how much power the POV has... she could have changed the game

M: she could have used it, and Jase or George are gone... but it is what it is

D: if those two just want to go, you know?

(Marcellas leaves)

N: I just wanted this to be a fun game...

D: I didn't think it would start this fast...

N: it hasn't even started... no one is standing up for themself... does Erika really think she is safe? from yesterday to last night, they are dragging her in as the girl that will do everything... it's all about her doing something for them, then one day she will be gone... she's the dismisable girl.. she let's them put whip cream on her

D: she's the Howie of the group

N: just stand up and say I'm using it

(Marc back in... talk about eating, then Marc leaves again, suggests leaving the door open just because it looks better)

(Marc outside poolside with Boogie in the pool)

M: this reign of terror isn't working! We weren't even talking in the HOH last night about you...

B: my strategy was...

M: PLEASE don't talk to me about strategy... you dodged a MAJOR bullet...

(Marc puts away pool equipment, Boogie still floating in the pool)

(Jase outside looking for something)

Marc goes over to recliners by Janelle/Nak

M: I feel great

J: me too

N: maybe it's our bodies aclimating to it... makes sense, a vegan has to get used to meat again... they have to ease into it... if they eat a full chicken breast, they'll get sick

(2 feeds Marc/Jan/Nak talking food, 2 feeds Howie/Kaysar/Erika/Danielle in kitchen)

I guess all the posters went to bed at midnight BB time last night, I guess I should have been posting. A lot happened in the next 3 hours.

[END QUOTE]

Jeff is right, I'm sure. And no postings here, so I will just add this...

When I checked at 3am BBT, Jani, Howie and Kaysar were all in the HOH room deep in conversation. This lasted for another 20 minutes. Without paying close attention, I'd have to say that Kaysar has re-convinced these two of the merit of his plan. They have agreed that Howie will continue to buddy-up to CT in order to sleuth any info. I think it was agreed that Janelle would cozy up to Marcellas for the same reason. Janelle went downstairs to bed. Not sure if Howie stayed there or went elsewhere. Feed ended with K doing his prayers.

During MOST of this time, Danielle was wandering around kitchen, bathroom, etc. - going to bed at basically the same time. Since the feed on her was not consistent, and since she was the only other one awake, it's a possibility that she was listening from outside the door and we were not shown that part of it. But only a possibility -- don't want to start any rumors!

CG, Boogie, Jase, Marcy, Danielle in the BY playing a memory game where they all have to name 1 thing in order of the alphabet that they got at the grocery store then the next person has to name all that was on the list before plus add a new one. George goes out on "O" or so, Danielle goes out on "T".

I went to the gorcery store & I got artichokes, baby food, califlower. diced onions, elephant ears, funnel cake, grapenuts, hummas, ice, jello, kiwi, liver, mayonaisse, nectarines, octapus, pomegranate, Q-Tips, red wine, snake.... then FOTH

FOTH for over 10 minutes now

back to the 'grocery store' game... Marcellas, Jase, Danielle, George, Mike playing...

I've got... (what's the deal with the spelling bee words from S6? lol)

Artichokes

Babyfood

Calliflower

Diced Onions

Elephant Ears

Funnel Cakes

Grapenuts

Humus

Ice

Jello

Kiwi

Liver

Mayonaise

Nectarines

Octopus

Palmagrant

Q tips

Red wine

Snake

T.... FOTH

All 4 Camera's are on Nakomis and Kaysar talking upstairs by the chess table.

Nakomis is talking about her mother, and how she raised her.

Kay: one of my reason's to get you out of this house, is because you are strong, you have been raised right. I was thinking about keeping all the loonies in this house, but now that i have talked to you.

Nak: yeah

Kay: i had my reason's for my nominations, i really do respect you guys

Nak: i feel the same way.

Kay: you can't really plan until you get in here. I was trying to figure out, if this person came into the game what would i do, or if this person came in, what would i do. It was driving me nuts

Nak: yeah, it's live. I never thought that i would own a house by the age of 22, and i never thought i would meet a guy like david.

Kay: yeah

Feed switched....

James, Janelle and Danielle are talking.

Janelle is telling James and Danille that they have to get nakomis to agree. Make some agreement with the SOV 6 and we'll get rid of Diane instead.

James: what do you think about the two?

Jase: game play? all feelings aside.. Nakomis has to go, she is a better player.

James: interesting

Now Jase is showing everyone his nice shirt.

Dani: i need to talk to nakomis

Janey : see, he is dead set on keeping diane

Dani: we really have to get nakomis out.

James: you don't think that diane is more of a threat with her chilltown group

James: what is the most important thing to have in big brother

Dani: brians

James: no, numbers, you can be the smartest fucker in here, and not get any where unless you have the numbers.

James: jase has sold out everyone so far.

James is telling Danielle to go look out side the door and find out who is coming.

James: so, who do you want out of the two

Jase: the witch

James: who is the witch.

James: this is scary, it is only week two. We shouldn't have a hard time making this decision.

Danielle: yes, very scary

Nakomis has joined the room, she asked Janelle to borrow a cigarette.. Danielle is going outside with Nakomis

Talk continues in the bedroom with Janelle, James and ericka.

Kaysar walked in the room and said, "jase is nervous"

Janelle: what did he say to you

Kaysar: nothing, i can just tell

Kaysar: he know's, that everyone know's about him and diane

Ericka: everyone know's damnit

Kaysar: they are going to pretend it never happened.

Janelle: they went in the diary room together... To clown us.

Kaysar: they only two is getting clowned is them

Janelle: not if she stays

Kaysar: she wont stay

Janelle: we don't have the votes to keep nakomis

Kaysar: what about danielle

Jan: she said she didn't know

Someone make a promise to diane, because he felt bad for her ( they are not saying names)

Ericka: it's tought, i think that nakomis is the stronger

Kaysar: jase is connected to chilltown, and diane is attached with jase

Kaysar: nakomis will go after chilltown, she is taking down jase, she hates them

Janelle: you have to make an agreement with her, that if she get's HOH , she will put chilltown up

Kaysar: i already did that

Jan: did you get a handshake

Kaysar: no

Jan: danielle said it has to be a handshake

Kaysar: diane plays the game like all pity like, like i'm sad, and friendly and shit.. that is her game.

Kaysar: what way are you voting

Ericka: i'll go with ever way the house is. i'm not afriad of mr and mrs smith.

Kaysar: this is a problem. mr and mrs smith and chilltown

Ericka: you don't know that it could happen

Kaysar: it will happen.

Janelle: they are all in the diary room talking about chilltown. They are laughing at us in the diary room. They are making fun of us. She just came out and said "that was so perfect" ( talking about diane)

* Jase has re-entered the room*

4:20 BBT

All 4 feeds on Danielle & Janelle in the BY dogging CG. They say he spies on people.

Janelle leaves & Danielle says to herself: hell naw I ain't gonna do what's best for season 6 I'm gonna do whats best for Danielle.

Feeds switch to Nak & Kaysar sitting upstairs outside the HOH. (Right before the pic came up I heard Kaysar saying something like "if you want to save yourself) then Janelle came up to them & they started talking about religion. Janelle walks away & they start talking about why Kaysar nom Nak.

Feeds switch to Marcy, Janelle, James, Erika, Danielle in the bug BR. James says: yeah before you said that to me..that confirms it (Feeds keep jumping into the middle of convos)

Janelle: if we can get Nak to agree to go after chilltown, lika an agreement if we can keep her

Jase comes in

James: what are your thoughts on the 2

Jase: by gameplay... Nak is a better game player

Janelle: why

Jase: isn't it obvious?

James: 3 HOH's

Dani: 6 finger plan

Jase leaves

Dani: I need to talk to Nak

Janelle: he (Jase) is deadset on keeping Diane

James says he understands why Jase want Nak out more because she booted him from his season. Dani says Diane is going to join chilltown if they vote Nak out. They say chilltown doesn't like Nak. James starts talking but Jase comes in & interupts again. Danielle leaves. Jase leaves.

Kaysar comes in & says Jase is nervous. Kaysar says that Jase & Diane are putting on an act to seem like they don't get along. Janelle says they just went into the DR together to clown on us. Kaysar is really pushing for Nak to stay. Erika says Nak is the better player. Kaysar says Nak will go after chilltown & Jase because she hates them. Janelle said Marcy promised Diane he would keep her because he feels bad for her. The SOV are realizing that they don't have the votes to keep Nak.

Janelle says Diane, Jase, Will, Boogie just went in the DR together all wearing chilltown stuff. Janelle says they are making fun of the SOV. Jase comes back in bugroom & talk changes to lighthearted.

Feeds switch to Nak & Danielle in BY. Nak telling Dani she voted for her to go & Ali to stay last week becasue they knew Ali would stir up trouble between the 2 big alliances. They are talking about Will & Boogie trying to call everyone out on their game & alliances last night. Dani brings up that the ladies are leaving left & right & they are 10 guys/3 ladies.

Feeds switch to Diane & Will in redrum. Came in on the middle of Diane saying someone (didn't hear who) said that was the reason she was on the block (didn't hear the reason either :angry: ) then feedjump

Back to Dani & Nak (it is impossible to keep up with any convo with all 4 feeds on 1 scene & jumping like this sry) (try to count how many times Nak says "like" :blink: in a convo)

(I am out for awhile)

feeds finally switched to the Danielle and Nakomis conversation.

Dani: respect people's game play, if they want to play the game like that.

Nakomis: I was made when boggie was calling me out last night.

Dani: i know, your ass was on the line, you are nominated, you will not play the game the same

Nakomis: why do you have to call someone out like that.

Dani: i am just trying to survive week to week.

Nakomis: it is just funny.

Dani: all i know is that the ladies are leaving left and right, this is going to be hard. It is just like season 3

Nakomis: yeah

Dani: they keep flipping and flopping

Nakomis: everyone is flipping and flopping

Dani: yeah

Nakomis: no one has stayed the same for longer then a day, i don't believe. everyone is flipping and flopping and things change. People can say what people will say, but i wont believe it until i am with Julie.

feeds switched to Diane and Will and then back to nak and Dani.

Nakomis is talking about how someone has an outside alliance in the house and they shouldn't have done that. all i have to say is, there was a contract and i signed that contact.

Dani: yeah, that's the law and people don't understand that. I take that contact seriously.

Nakomis: i worked with so many people, and everyone i worked with, asked me if i was on allstars and i told them that i find out the same night they do.

( they knew far in advance they were on the allstar show's)

Nakomis: i made it such a big deal at work, on the day the casting special aired i was at work.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dani: i wish the list leaked out, it would have been huge

Dani: then you would know who your friends are.

Nakomis: yeah, it's funny

Nakomis: random peope at work were asking me to go hang out.

Dani: yeah it's like, you haven't called me in two years, why are you calling me now.

Nakomis: yeah

Dani: i respect you

Nakomis: i wouldn't know who to vote for right now.

Dani: yeah.

* silence*

Dani: chicken george is so funny

Nakomis: yeah,

Dani: i don't know where he stands.

Janelle, Nakomis, Diane, Marcellas and George are outside. The boys are cleaning all of the window's outside and the girls are just sitting on the couches.

Danielle was called to the Diary room and she wondered when BB was going to give her the dill pickles she asked for.

Diane: i wish i had motivation to clean

Nakomis: i think i might clean the shower

Diane: really.

Marc: this is kinda hard work, like something you would pass to someone eles.

Feeds switched to the bedroom with Kaysar, Janelle, Ericka

Kay: i could have put up chilltown, i am trying to pace myself

Ericka: totally

Kay: if you have an alliance of 5 in this house. I really think someone is going on with chicken george actually. I think chilltown is bad news. Then again, honestly

Janelle: if i win HOH, and they don't want to put up who i want to put up, i'll be pissed.

Janelle: you could have put up chilltown.

Kay: whatever.

Kaysar: when was this deal made

Jan: i don't know, i promised diane that i would keep her.

Kay: so why is he having this conversation with me last night, or at one at the morning, when was this promise made.

Jan: i don't know

Kay: why am i wasting my breathe, why didn't he tell me

Jan: it's a good question, i don't know

Kay: just say, you already made a deal and that's it. i would have stopped talking. This just doesn't add up, it really doesn't make sense. Whatever!!!!

Kay: anyways, i don't want to talk about this anymore. * sigh*

* silence*

Jan: well danielle didn't make a deal with anyone yet

Ericka:yep

Jan: it still could be 5 to 5

Kay: it is not the vote that bothers me, after the veto wasn't used. i told her i trusted her judgement and she said ok.

Kay: there was something about how the whole marcellas thing played out. It just does not sit well with me at all.

Kay: it makes no sense, it's not like he didn't even want to talk about it

Jan: do you think he made a deal before hand

Kay: either way, it doesn't make sense. I suspect he made a deal before hand, before he even came and talked to us

Jan: yeah.

Kay: by the way he was talking and his body language.

Jan: yeah he want's diane to stay.

Feeds switched to diane and nakomis outside talking.

Diane: she wont do the switch up thing, she already did it last show with danielle. whatever, if she calls my name i'll just stand up

Nakomis: just don't let it get you down, i almost did today.

Diane: yeah, i don't want people to think i'm down though, when i'm sleeping and taking a nap and stuff

Nakomis: everyone sleeps around here, think of this a fun little vacation

Diane: i wanted to, i wanted to go to mexico.

Nakomis: you never know, you might get out and be in sequester somewhere. all we have to do is hang out for 2 weeks.

Diane: it just pisses me off, that will and boggie get sequestered, they are just going to forfit and leave the game. It just makes me mad, i am playing the game and they aren't.

Nakomis: will was talking about how much he wanted a penalty nomination

Diane: those boys are retarded,

Nak: i don't think anyone is really talking to us, because we won't cut them a deal

Diane: the sides are divided and that is why

Nak: danielle is going to tell us, who she is going to vote for

Nak: yeah that's cool

Diane: totally.

Nak: it pisses me off so much, that mike and will really don't want to be here.

Diane: i think that too

Nak: it pisses me off.

Diane: will is waiting for the twist, that someone is going to win a million dollars. Then he will start playing the game.

Nak: yeah, that is not going to be the twist. Everyone thinks that. maybe the twist will be that the jury votes how much money you leave the game with.

Nakomis, is talking about how it would be neat that america votes who goes into the jury. No one know's what the twist is going to be, it should be different.

Diane: everyone should be on the jury, i would like to spend weeks on suquester.

Nak: it could be anything.

Danielle, Nakomis and Diane are outside complaining how other houseguest's had pre-game alliances, and how each of them broke their contract agreements.

Nakomis is mad that half of the houseguest's live in LA and have all seen each othe prior to coming in the house.

Diane is wondering why big brother hasn't provided them with their luggage's, so they can start packing up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dani: It will be interesting to see who will win HOH this week.

Diane: it could flip the game or it could be the same shit.

Dani: i think it should be endurance, however it's not fair for the people who don't get good food.

Diane: they have done it before, had the endurance when half of the house was on BB&J

Dani: it's only fair to have an endurance

Dani: i was pretty sure that the HOH last week was going to be about who ever was evicted. so that is why i was asking alison so many questions.

Diane: she talked shit about Janelle on a daily basis.

Dani: it's odd to me, she watched season 6 and she was a huge fan of Janelle.

Nak: weird, that is why i got the "who would gain the weight question"

They are discussing alison and how it was best to be on her good side. She is a tough player, she is crazy.

Diane: she is cool outside.

5:45 BBT the feeders are in the kitchen eating and the non eaters are outside talking about the clouds and the weather... They seem to think it might rain...

Boogie came out of the Jack Shack around 5:40 BBT... At 5:48 BBT feed 3 switches to Janelle and Marcellas is the HoH bathtub together... They are talking stratagy...

7:07 BBT Janelle and Howie are in the bug room going over house trivia...

Dr. Will is saying he promised his girlfriend he would be back in 7 days...

7:17 BBT

(The most exciting thing to report is we are getting 2 different scenes on the feeds for a change :lol:)

Janelle, Jase, & Howie in the bug BR chitchatting (small-talk no strategy)

Nak, Diane, Will, & James playing pool in the BY. Danielle watching.

(OMG now we are getting 3 different scenes on the feeds :o )

Erika & Danielle saying that the noms weren't smart. Dani says she loves them both (talking about Diane & Nak I think). Marcy joins them. Dani tells how she tried to get just one dill pickle out of BB ib the DR but they said no. Danielle told them she couldn't be exuberant & give them a good show so BB gave in & gave them some pickles. CG, Will, Nak, Boog join them

Will says he is so bored & can't take it. He needs something to do. Will sits there & croaks boooooooorreeeeeeeeeeed out like a frog slowly & over & over (irritatingly). Will sings so we get FOTH. Will gets called to change his mic out cause he was chewing on it.

Dani, Erika, & Nak go to check out a huge spider hanging over the pool. Meanwhile Janelle, Howie, Will & Jase are marvelling over a spider in the bug BR. (wow :mellow: )

(I'm out for awhile)

Archived