Is BLACK KNIGHT a clue for BLACK LIGHT?

Guest Huntergreen

Guest Huntergreen
The gumball machine was replaced with a large chess piece.  A black knight.

Now, remember Kayser and Mike found a floor (?) lamp plugged in without a light bulb.  How about someone go to the store room and look at the light bulbs.  My guess is there will be a black light bulb.

Remember them from the 60's?  LOL

Also remember that  (not I think it was) Mike noticed he could see a shadow of a number on the wall........

Kayser needs to put the clues together!!!

I think you have something.

The

is a clue for

Somewhere there is a black light. You put the black light in the lamp and it reveals a safe combination on the wall.

Guest Huntergreen

Maybe the contests have also been a type of clue. Remember the snack shack from hell, they had word changes like "Chocolate Shake was changed with a few letters to Chocolate Snake.

This is like the clue Black Knight changing to Black Light.

Now with the bubblegum machine, gumball might have been a clue for "??????? Wall" refering to the writing on the wall. They just never got it.

Or am I thinking too much???

I like your thinking Hunter!! I think they have been dropping clues all over and no hg's have been able to figure them out,with them having a chess set and adding the black knight maybe they are trying to make it a little easier for the hg's to pick up on this.

Jinx

I think it would be great if that WAS the clue. However, I am not sure BB is that imaginative. I've been thinking that the clue is that they need to stand by the chess board and look down, so that they can see that the table looks like the combo lock on the safe, and that there are colors in the room, or items, that point to certain number areas of the combo.

It would be great if they actually did use the light, though!! :D

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name