What Competitions Would You Like To See?

GoJaney

A dance marathon would make a good comp. Surely they could get the rights to play some songs for it. Have them dance in couples till only two are left and then those two have to dance alone until one drops.

And I think the slop thing is really boring. Food restrictions should be entertaining in some way. Like the people on restriction can only eat in the shower.

Before every bite they had to clap their hands three times. Or they had to come up with a poem for each thing they were eating.

Or anytime more than one person is on restriction, they can't eat alone. They would have to go find at least two other person to stay with them while they ate, even if it was just a few chips or a cookie.

There has to be something thay can do besides having them eat slop.

they should handcuff everyone together for X number of hours and if they talk any game talk they get little electric shocks on their wrist...this would be cool just to do it on eviction day....

Howard Stern's guest did that....it was gross! I believe it was a hooker (or maybe a stripper) and some dirty disgusting guy. Handcuffs are a problem in the toilet.

Howard Stern's guest did that....it was gross! I believe it was a hooker (or maybe a stripper) and some dirty disgusting guy. Handcuffs are a problem in the toilet.

Very true GingerSnaps, I didn't think that one through :animated_scratchchin:

Archived