We Love Big Brother.com Show

Guest tinkerbell

I HEARD YOU!!! I HEARD YOU!!!! It kept shutting off on me, but I was persistent and I got to hear half of what you said anyway!!! YAY!!! & yes, folks, crazy8fan is BLONDE!!! hehe

Guest tinkerbell

Nah!! Im too shy!! Ill leave all that stuff up to you!! Very cool lil show tho!! Easy on the eyes, if ya know what I mean!! ;)

Guest ranster627
I was on the show!!!! YAY... I never make it on anything!! Dont worry I was sure to say MORTYS!!!!! details???

Guest tinkerbell

I had some technical difficulties, but here are the details that I can contribute...............The show was hosted mainly by Brian, as Matt was in a Tornado Warning and had to leave early. I heard part of the convo with crazy8fan and there were several other callers also.........the incoming calls focused on how excited BB fans are, and what we hope to see from BB6, thoughts on the Houseguests, and Brian showed us alot of EXCLUSIVE footage of the house and interviews with Allison. I cant wait for the whole thing to be archived so I can see what I missed!! All in all, a very good show!! Im sure it will only improve as we get into the season officially!!

Guest ranster627
I was on the show!!!! YAY... I never make it on anything!! Dont worry I was sure to say MORTYS!!!!! still wondering if you have any more details crazy :?:

<span style='color:orange'>Ranster you have to watch it!!!! I got all messed up at the end my son was asking me for PB&J!!! I am Tard</span>

http://www.welovebigbrother.com/videos/806.htm

<span style='color:orange'>Here is some more cool links to BB info!!!</span>

<span style='color:orange'>OK Ivette

is gay!!! On the link she said she is gay!! Oh this is good stuff!!! Its a long down load but it is a very good video!!! </span>