I LOVE BB BUT.....

BamaDess

Ok I'm so tired of everyone complaining. Now they are complaining about the "slop". Umm its ALL STARS did they think it was gonna be a cakewalk. I feel for them.. i know the food SUCKS... but come on.. BB had to shake it up. If they honestly are that miserable they can walk out the door. They agreed to this knowing it will be harder...ITS ALL STARS!! I love this show and I love most the people in there but I get frustrated watching the feeds because of the complaining.

Im pretty sure anyone would be complaining if all they had to eat was oatmeal. Look at how droggy and tired they are... i dont blame them for complaining...

I hate this slop crap... it makes them all tired and all they want to do is sleep... How can they make a good show when half of the contestants are sleeping all the time?? Not my idea of good tv...

Oh I understand the complaing.. I would starve first lol My thing is they just seem like they didnt expect changes..but they've played this so BB had to make changes and step it up for them. If some of these people have to have another week of this the feeds will be pure HELL...although could make them mean and fight LOL AKA GOOD TV!!!

Yep I think it's stepping up the tension in the house. They are complaining, but the week will end. I will REALLY feel sorry for those who end up on it possibly next week too :(:angry::unsure::o That'll make this week a freakin cake walk

Archived