booger and "jonah"

daisyrey

if i am understanding correctly is booger calling kaysar , jonah when he was complaining about not getting to wear certain clothes.id that is true i am truly offended he has stated as soon as he came in that door he wanted k out and he thought he was arrogant, and how he also hates's janelle, if i am wrong and am willing to be proven wrong then i will with hold calling him a variety of names. well cbs thank you for bringing in ivette and maggie in one person known as booger. god i can,t stand him.i tried to give him the benifit of the doubt.but it was quite apparent at the finale of his season when he asked his girl from the show to marry him that he was a person who wanted the lime light and let's face it even of those of you who like booger he will never have the popularity of kaysar on the show. or even will is partner :o

after going to read update's i am here to write that i am sorry i believe i misunderstood . i believe he may have been talking about a producer.when he called out "jonah". however i do stand by the restof the reply in my rant. i still don't like him. ;)

Archived