weather question

kelley1088

ok this may be a stupid question but it has been bugging me a while. i have never notice them having bad weather while they are in the house it is always nice and sunny. never seen it rain or heard them talk about rain. has anyone else notice this or have i missed something. thanks in advance :unsure:

i guess the LA area must have some great weather. i wonder what they do for the eletronics that are out there like the washer and dryer and camra's when it does rain i am sure it is not good for them anyways i am just full of questions today hehe

I don't know about the washer and dryer, but we (my husband and my company) sell the same cameras as they use and they are in housing that keeps the rain out...

I live 40 miles northwest of LA and yes we have great weather here. The closest thing to rain we get here in the summer months is a very heavy marine layer (fog). So don't count on seeing rain come down on the HGs anytime soon...it just doesn't happen in Southern California. :)

Catrina Posted Today, 12:31 PM

I used to live 40 miles south of LA. Have you ever heard the song, "It Never Rains in Southern California?" Well, it's true!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I used to live in San Diego, and no it doesn't rain, especially in the summer. :D

Archived