Sunday, November 5, 2023 - Big Brother 25 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 25 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/337-big-brother-25-discussion-dish/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is Pacific Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here) until Sunday, November 5, when Daylight Saving Time ends. 

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB25-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Have-Not Room (HNR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)
Lounge Area Across from the HoH room.  (Loft)
Theme bedroom [Upside down] (UBR )
Theme bedroom [it's a fun comic book style] (CBR)

Theme bedroom [it's scary theme] (SBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in and talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

• morty changed the title to Sunday, November 5, 2023 - Big Brother 25 Live Feed Updates

Jag and BJ talked for hours in the wee hours of the morning. Jag told Bowie that he did a lot of thinking before the game about how to play and represent as the first Sikh player on BB. His father told him to just play the game and not worry about how everything looks, but he would just feel like a bad friend if he didn't take Matt to Final Three, yet Blue was his friend, too, and he feels bad about that. It's different with Matt. He cares deeply for Blue, too, so it's confusing because why can't he just cut Matt, too. BJ told him it's because he knew Blue was targeting him.

In summary: Jag, basically, said all the same things and concluded he should take Matt to Final Three because he doesn't want to blindside Matt and the conversation with Matt to not include him would be too agonizing.

1:29AM BBT

Jag: I'm going to the bathroom and then I'm going to sleep. Then I will wake up and it will be more confusing, probably.

Jag returns to Scaryverse, "It is 1:32."

Bowie: That's the wrong time

Jag: It is 2:32 in in terms of yesterday's time but 1:32 in fake time.

Bowie: Good night. It's all gonna be good.

Jag: I hope so! I'm not strong enough to make this decision. This is going to be the most exciting part of these episodes. 80% will be me talking about should I do it or not do it. Fuck. Mr. B, can you turn the lights off so I can go to sleep?

Bowie: Please and thank you!

Jag: Please and thank you? Okay, good night Miss Jane!

Bowie: Good night Mr. Jag!

1:36AM BBT

The lights go out in Scaryverse

Bowie whispers: Thank you!

Jag: Thank you!

7:55AM BBT

The HGs are still sleeping

10:18AM BBT

WBRB Gold Swirlies!

10:20AM  BBT

The feeds return, quicker than ever for a "Wakey, Wakey," to all lights on and everyone getting up for the day.

Felicia is vacuuming the living room for tonight's live show.

10:23AM BBT

In Scaryverse, Bowie tells Jag she thinks she knows what he is going to do.

Bowie: I think you are leaning to keep Felicia. So, I think that's what might end up happening.

Jag: Yeah, I think so. I'll see how it goes. I was like, wait, what would I give him. I feel like maybe I should just tell him the reasons. Like, dude, here's a lot of times that you have chosen to look after yourself and not me. So, for once in this game, I am going to look out for myself.

Bowie: That sounds good.

[Who knows how this will end up. Jag has been bouncing back and forth for days, and I have no idea how much this is truly affecting him because he has been so good at not revealing his truest thoughts to other HGs, but rather, allowing others to see and think what he wants them to see and think. I'm not even sure exactly which way Jag prefers, or if he even has a preference. At times I have thought it was Matt and then that changed to me thinking he was obviously taking Bowie to F2. Now I'm thinking he would be fine to sit by Felicia, too. He may believe that standing up for himself makes his argument to win stronger. I think he definitely knows Matt is the worst option to sit next to, which would be true if I was the jury. Yet, that jury is filled with HGs who know half truths and most who truly honor the clever physical competitor over amiability. What a mess! -ML]

10:33AM BBT

Well, it seems Matt is still in his bed in Scrambleverse.

10:35AM BBT

Felicia is talking with Jag in the bathroom area. She repeats to him, "If you trust me, I trust you. My whole game now depends on your decision. I want you to know, if it is me in the end making a decision,  I am sitting there with you. I will feel like I rolled to the end with the people I trusted the most."

Jag: The one thing I know of you to be true is your faith, and you spread that...you believe, and you have faith. Yes, in this game people have had to lie and share secrets. But, the reason I believe you is that you are talking about your faith right now. You have never lied to me, and especially not using your faith. I know you are above that. You are far, far above that. It really is a toss up because sitting next to Bowie Jane (he mentions that Felicia's 8 times escaping the block is an argument but the one thing that trumps that is never being on the block)

Felicia: Well, there you go!

Jag: They call that the perfect game.

Felicia: That is a perfect game.

Jag: The jury is going to say...

Felicia finishes for him, "Yeah, you're right."

Jag: That's a scary thing

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-165684’02”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-165684’11”.jpg

Jag goes on to say that he still doesn't know what he is going to do, "It's a huge, huge decision for me today. Up to this point, this is the heaviest decision for me to make. This is a big deal."

10:42AM BBT

Felicia: Yeah, I would like to win, but would I all the sudden flip and take Bowie? Absolutely not!

Jag: I believe that!

Felicia: Once I give my word, I don't back out of that. Once I commit, I stay there! That's my truth!

Jag: And we'll put it right there.

They shake hands

They hug and share "love you"s! Felicia tells him she will not bother him for the rest of the day and let him just make his decision.

Jag: Perfect!

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-165684’02”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-165684’11”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-165687’01”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-165687’33”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-165685’03”.jpg

10:51AM BBT

matt is still in bed in Scrambleverse.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-165689’29”.jpg

10:55AM BBT

Big Brother: Good Morning Houseguests! It's time to get up for the day!

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-165698’26”.jpg

11:10AM BBT

Matt is now out of bed and looking for meds in the storage room.

11:13AM BBT

WBRB Gold Swirlies

11:16AM BBT

Jag is getting ready in the bathroom area telling Matt he isn't sure if it is 11 yesterday's time or 11 today's time. Bowie says she is going to have a good start breakfast.

Matt: What is a good start breakfast.

Bowie: A bowl of grapes.

11:17AM BBT

In the kitchen, Matt tells Bowie it is 11:15.

Bowie: That means we are competing today.

Felicia is applying makeup in Comicverse.

11:27AM BBT

Jag sits at the table to eat and watch Felicia play Solitaire.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-165730’13”.jpg

11:30AM BBT

Matt is in the bathroom packing up more of his items.

Bowie Jane is upstairs listening to her music before she loses it.

11:31AM BBT

Jag and Mama Fe are setting up Chinese Checkers when she gets up to run to the bathroom.

11:34AM BBT

Bowie Jane is shown in the HoHR studying aloud rather than listening to her music.

Big Brother: Bowie Jane, please go to the Diary Room downstairs.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-165739’23”.jpg

12:15PM BBT

In the kitchen, Bowie notices Felicia staring off into space.

Bowie: Are you okay, Felicia?

Felicia: Yeah

Bowie: It's stressful. Today!

Felicia says she is fine. She is thinking about her brother a lot today, for some reason. She tells Bowie that she has had a wonderful game and is the only one who can say she made it 100 days without seeing the block. Bowie thanks her saying she just maneuvered the best she could given most people were just unpredictable. Felicia tells Bowie she stayed herself the entire game.

Felicia: This is a testament that if you can just be you and be who you are, you can make it to the end.

Bowie: I think being sort of predictable helps in here. 

Felicia: I tried to stay right there in the middle and just stay Felicia.

Bowie: You definitely stayed Felicia!

Felicia: I'm just excited and can't wait to see what the day brings.

Bowie: Yeah! We shall see.

Felicia: We shall see!

12:56 PM BBT

RCHS is on the feeds now.

The feeds pop back showing the HGs gathering in the HoHR. 

Jag asks Matt if he can come into the bathroom to pee.

Matt: I just blew it up. Sorry!

Felicia: I wish they would give us a feel for how this day is going to play out.

Bowie: I know! Give us something!

They hear the door to the HoHR lock.

Bowie: And, we're locked in!

Felicia: Aha!

12:58PM BBT

The feeds pop back to RCHS.

2:14PM BBT

We have WBRB Gold Swirlies and then the feeds return.

2:16PM BBT

Inthe HoHR, Jag tells Bowie, "Here's where I'm at because I've been thinking a lot about it. I'm gonna keep Matt because I think I would regret it......It feels right."

Bowie: Okay

Bowie agrees saying it will be the decision he feels best about.

Jag: Let's just go out there and win it.

Bowie: I think it's the right decision. 

2:28PM BBT

Bowie: We are going to win the old fashioned way.

Jag: The way we've done it the whole fucking season!

Bowie: Exactly

Jag:Thank you!

2:36PM BBT

In the kitchen, Bowie whispers to Jag, "Imagine if she won. I couldn't handle it. This is safer."

Jag: Yeah, it's the right decision.

Matt comes in telling Jag that he's leaving his $15 cheap Wal-Mart athletic shoes behind. Jag says he will take them as his souvenir.

Matt: You can take them. But the cheap athletic shoes are probably really bad for your feet over time.

2:41PM BBT

Jag is in Scaryverse studying.

2:44PM BBT

Matt enters Scaryverse and tells Jag he accidentally left his Reilly hangar in the HoH bathroom.

Jag asks Big Brother to please get the Reilly hangar for Matt because he plans to propose to Reilly with it. Jag then tells Matt to be sure and go through everything (study) before the show.

Matt picks up his mic and holds it very close to his mouth telling Big Brother he really wants that hangar because it is going to be a funny gift for Reilly.

2:49PM BBT

In Scrambleverse, Jag finds Matt taking down his photo of Reilly.

Jag: You're taking everything down now?

Matt says he wants to have everything packed.

Jag: Are you not going to want that up?

Matt: I'd rather have it with me.

Jag: Leave it up! Leave it up, Man!

Matt: Okay! Let's make our families proud!

Jag: I am not going to do that! I'm not going to do that to you.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-165935’09”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-165935’30”.jpg

They hug and walk into the LR where Bowie shows Jag how much the jewelry is sparkling.

2:51PM BBT

Bowie Jane has been cleaning everyone's jewelry.

Matt says she needs to clean the PoV necklace next.

Jag: That shit is so raggedy. It's been through Hell and back!

2:59PM BBT

In the kitchen...

Felicia: Well, Matty, one of us is going out the door. But, it has been an experience. 

Felicia praises Matt for representing the deaf community well."You have opened the door for a whole community!"

Matt: You have, too! 63! Kicking Ass! And you almost took me down in Buddy Ball!

He tells her nothing in the game was personal, just game. 

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-165942’07”.jpg

3:14PM BBT

Bowie Jane is studying in Scrambleverse.

3:23PM BBT

The boys and Felicia are playing Black Jack at the dining table. 

Jag: Should we make pizzas?

Matt: Let's play one more.

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic