Tuesday, October 24, 2023 - Big Brother 25 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 25 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/337-big-brother-25-discussion-dish/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is Pacific Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here) until Sunday, November 5, when Daylight Saving Time ends. 

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB25-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Have-Not Room (HNR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)
Lounge Area Across from the HoH room.  (Loft)
Theme bedroom [Upside down] (UBR )
Theme bedroom [it's a fun comic book style] (CBR)

Theme bedroom [it's scary theme] (SBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in and talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

8:54AM BBT

Felicia is awake and changing her battery in the SR.

Everyone else is still sleeping in a dark house.

Cirie and Bowie Jane were both awake before official "Wakey, Wakey:

10:02AM BBT

WBRB Gold Swirlies

10:11AM BBT

The feeds return to all lights on in the house and the rest of the HGs beginning their day

Throughout the day, the HGs have been studying the days, competitions and counting random items in the house in anticipation of an upcoming competition.

There is nothing riveting to report today. Sorry!

1:14PM BBT

Alone in the kitchen, Cirie says, "Man...every hint, Pooh, I try to give it to her but she won't take it. She refuses. She refuse it. I don't know what to do."

Production focuses on Jared's photo on the memory wall and then Blue's.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-148498’40”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-148498’41” (1).jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-148498’57”.jpg

Ciri continues staring at the memory wall, "You and Izzy *laughs* Oh boy! Look at you two simps. What's up Izzard? Pooh, I know y'all done hung out.  I can't wait to see you two again. I can't wait to hang out. Oh my God!"

Blue walks back into the kitchen and this conversation with the memory wall ends.

[This is so true! Cirie has tried over and over to tell Blue she is the target, but she just doesn't believe it. She really does feel safe, so Thursday would come as a total shock if Jag, or someone, doesn't tell her. -MamaLong]

1:33PM BBT

In Comicverse, Felicia and CIrie are chatting. Felicia talks about her son and how he wears his wear hanging in his face and she doesn't like that. Cirie sets her straight reminding her that it's not her hair or her body and she needs to let her 24 year old man do things his way. Cirie says all she expects from her kids is for them to respect her.

2:09PM BBBT

In Scrambleverse, Blue, Jag and Bowie Jane are chatting. Jag asks Big Brother to tell them a joke. Nothing happens other than the camera zooming in and out. Jag leaves to get something.

Blue: When he comes back we should be laughing and tell him that Mr. B told us a joke

Bowie: Yeah

2:19PM BBT

Jag walks back in, but Blue and Bowie's laughter is obviously fake. 

2:22PM BBT

Bowie and Blue discuss how bored they are in the house. 

Bowie and Blue pass the time talking about bad dating stories.

2:55PM BBT

Bowie and America orchestrate a Jag kidnapping to force him to bike with them. Bowie gets on one of the beds in Scrambleverse while America lures him out of Comicverse.

America: Jag can a pull you for a minute?

Matt: They want to bike.

Jag heads out of Comicverse and Bowie throws a blanket over his head. Jag goes running but the chase is on. He heads for the kitchen and around the island.

Jag: Help!

America: This is your 15 minute warning.

Jag: 15 minutes!?

America calls Matt a dry snitch.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-148592’34”.jpg

3:00PM BBT

Everyone is in Comicverse except for Felicia. She is in the DR. Conversation centers on what the age limit is for dating. Jag says he wouldn't date much older. Matt says he would maybe go four years older because older women would be settled financially and he doesn't want a sugar mama.

Big Brother: Stinky

Everyone laughs, but Matt didn't hear.

Big Brother: Smelly

They start hoping Big Brother will throw out some audibles like earlier in the season.

Big Brother: Did someone microwave tilapia?

Everyone laughs

Big Brother: Jag, Smelly!

Blue asks Big Brother to say all the names of the evicted HGs.

Big Brother: Sorry!

3:13PM BBT

Felicia is finished in the DR.

Jag tries to use a conversation with Felicia as an excuse to get out of biking.

America and Bowie head to the bikes and get going.

3:16PM BBT

Jag heads to the HoHR with Felicia. Felicia keeps blowing up everyone's game in the house but her own. [Shady Lady! Felicia has basically done everything she claimed she would never do. Sad! -ML]

Felicia tells Jag that Cirie is going to vote to keep Blue. "It wouldn't surprise me."

Jag: Either way, Blue's going home. It doesn't matter. If I have to stand up and cast a vote to evict Blue, I will do that.

He tells Felicia not to stick her neck out.

3:20PM BBT

In the gym, America tells Bowie that Blue has the absolute worst stories, so when she heard Blue telling Bowie a story, she just walked back out.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-148624’18”.jpg

America tells Bowie about a time that Jag, Matt, Blue, Felicia, Cirie had gone to the HoHR to talk with Jared and they all hid when others tried to come up to the room. America says that is what they were all laughing about in the HoHR the other night when Bowie wasn't in there. Bowie is shocked.

Bowie Jane: So Gross!

America: Yeah

Bowie: This game is gross. Just foul!

3:30PM BBT

Jag finally shows up to bike with America and Bowie Jane.

The girls already did 16 minutes.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-148634’07”.jpg

Matt walks in.

Jag: Matt, you want to join. (trying to get out of biking)

Matt: No

Cirie walks in.

Jag: Cirie, you want to join? I will selflessly give up this bike.

Cirie: no, no, no

4:19PM BBT

America is talking about Cory's marriage proposal. 

America: No ring pop, Cory.

Jag: Do a ring pop, Cory. Do a ring pop.

America: Ugh. He's gonna do a ring pop. I know he do a ring pop.

Bowie says that should get a "No. You need a real ass diamond."

America says he won't care and she knows it will be a funny proposal.

4:30PM BBT

Matt and Blue are crashed in the LR. Cirie heads over to Matt and gives him a hug, "You look like you need a hug. You in the fetal position like got your heart broken." 

Matt: I'm good (just dying of boredom)

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-148693’38”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-148694’19”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-148694’33”.jpg

4:32PM BBT

Big Brother: No napping Houseguests!

Felicia: We're awake

Matt: Our eyes are open  (barely)

Big Brother: Sorry!  Sorry! Please don't (audio blip)

Felicia: Please don't what?

Blue: I think it was a mistake.

Matt: Yeah, it was a mistake

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-148700’41”.jpg

4:41PM BBT

In the bathroom area, America shares with Bowie Jane that she is nervous things could change and she would be the one going, "if it is, I'm okay." Bowie tells her it's not changing and assures he she will tell her if she hears about anything changing.  

4:48PM BBT

Big Brother warns the HGs about no napping, again.

Felicia: We need something to do, Mr. B! Scrabble would be really good!

5:00PM BBT

America has fallen asleep in Scrambleverse. Bowie finished her shower and is now getting dressed in the bathroom area. The other Houseguests are continuing to wallow in their boredom.  

Felicia has lost her tooth, again. At least she has something to do now while she searches for it.

*I'm out for the night

9:30PM BBT

America, Matt and Jag are talking about Cirie in the HoHR and how she was only a target in week 5. They discuss how she has been able to keep going in the house by disappearing like Homer in the bushes (that gif we have all seen). Jag says her game play works.  America thinks Cirie wouldn't win in final 2 against any of them. 

Jag: I don't know!

Matt says she won a game and didn't have to do a thing.

9:37PM BBT

Blue has been talking with Felicia and Cirie in COmicverse. Cirie suggests she go upstairs because America is with Matt and Jag in the HoHR. Blue doesn't want to go, but she does.

9:40PM BBT

Felicia is munching on anything she can find, "I can hear my own damn jaws."

Cirie comments that she was just thinking about how she can't wait to be out of the house so she doesn't have to listen to "another person chew for the rest of my mother fucking life. Oh God. Help me!  My kids are watching me saying Oh Nooo." (they know how much she hates that)

Felicia: Oh my God (and continues munching and smacking and popping her jaws)

[This is something Felicia is totally unaware of. She has no idea how much she grosses people out and annoys others with her habits. She is constantly munching on something and making mouth noises that send me to another camera view every time.   -ML]

11:10PM BBT

Cirie meets with Matt in the bathroom area. She asks Matt if she should tell Jag that Felicia is spiraling because she is scared about the upcoming DE and telling America there is going to be a split vote so she can pull in America and go after Jag.

Matt: Maybe. I don't know. 

Cirie: But do I tell him that her plan is to split you two up or is that too obvious for me to say that now?

Matt says he already told him that Felicia kept asking him about the split vote.

Cirie: Should I say something? I don't know because I usually don't say anything.

Matt: It wouldn't hurt.

11:13PM BBT

Cirie and Matt head back to the HoHR and join Jag.

Cirie tells Jag they have to catch up, "There is so much to tell." Cirie tells Jag that Felicia told America about the split vote.

Jag: She told America? I didn't know that!

Cirie: SHe told me you agreed to it (split vote)

Jag: I didn't agree to it. It makes it more dramatic.

Cirie: That's what Felicia wants.

Jag: Why?

Cirie: She feels like we are doing the work for you and your hands will be clean because she's counting jury votes. Apparently you told her that if Blue won the veto, Bowie would be the replacement.

Jag: Right

Cirie: Well Blue told her if Blue won the veto, she (Felicia) would be the replacement

Jag: Yeah, Blue told me

Cirie tells her that was the point she (Felicia) started spiraling, "But I haven't had a chance to talk to y'all because she is always with me."

Jag tells Cirie that Felicia was setting it up as Cirie wanting the split vote.

Cirie: I don't give a damn one way or another. She said I want a split vote? I haven't even talked to you. If I wanted a split vote I would have come up and said something. Felicia is bugging. I told her we were good with the four but once she heard she was the replacement, she started bugging.

Matt confirms that is what he is observing, too.

Jag: Maybe I should care what it is.

Matt: Maybe we just let Felicia...

Cirie: She put it on me?

Jag says that Felicia is basically saying everything Cirie is saying "but flip it."

Matt says they should let Felicia keep burning her bridges and stay paranoid.

Jag asks if there is a better vote than a split, "should we have it unanimous or split?"

Cirie says it should be unanimous.

Matt: We don't tell Felicia

Jag: Wait, she is trying to say that you and Mama Fe are voting to keep America?

Cirie: to keep Blue

Cirie says that she was telling America about the split vote so she would know ahead of time. She says that Felicia is planning to say America overheard it, that she didn't know America was there.

Jag: At this point, we want it to be unanimous.

Cirie: I don't know why it wouldn't be.

Jag: We have you, me, Bowie and we can probably get Felicia

Cirie: If she want to vote different, let her vote different.

Jag: It's just drama. For me, if I have to stand up there and say Blue, I am evicting you. It's all theatrics.

Cirie: I don't want the drama.

Matt: I think she just wants you to not get a jury vote. She wants you to do the dirty work of getting Blue out.

Jag says he was planning to just be honest with Blue and tell her she was the better competitor. "I'm fine talking to Blue beforehand."

Matt: That's your choice. I don't care. That's your decision to tell Blue. Do what you want to do.

Cirie: If I had a problem or wanted it to be a split vote, I'm a big girl, I can speak to you without having a mouth piece to speak for me. It was not my thing to even have a problem with.

Matt tells Jag that he souldn't tell Blue tomorrow because Blue will start a heavy campaign it will become "fuck Matt and Jag, again." Matt thinks he shouldn't tell Blue. Cirie agrees.

Matt: It's a shitty position

11:30PM BBT

Cirie says that telling Blue is going to make Blue try to change it and "there's no changing it."

Matt: It gets messy

Cirie: Do you want her campaigning hard for something she ain't gonna get? That makes it worse.

Jag: Any one person talks to her, she is going to start going to everyone.

Cirie: I don't want to do that. I get it, that you don't want to blindside her, but I also don't want her trying hard for something that's not going to change. It's gonna be upsetting.

11:33PM BBT

Matt: Yeah, because we have already decided.

Cirie: DO you say it on Thursday?

Jag: If at all, it might have to be a Thursday thing. Tomorrow is too early.

11:55PM BBT

Jag and Matt are now talking alone in the HoHR.  

Jag: They are 100% telling Blue and throwing us under the bus. Cirie, especially, 100%! She is gonna say 'Blue I want you to not be surprised if things don't go your way.' Why do I know that? Because she did the same fucking thing to Reilly.

Jag says they will tell Blue on Thursday and basically own to it expecting that she will have heard from anyone else and warn her that everyone was planning to evict her but may not own up to it.

Matt is pretty quiet during this whole conversation, just inserting "yeah" and "uh huh"

Jag: Why did Cirie wait until last minute with the Reilly thing? It's so Reilly couldn't go out there and call out Cory and America, Blue and Jared.

Matt: She said fuck Cory and America and Jag

Jag: and Blue. To me, she said everyone but me, you and Cirie. The thing about is why did Cirie wait last minute? It's so Reilly couldn't call anyone out.

(Jag repeats himself a lot with matt because he realizes Matt might miss some of the details.)

[The plan is still to evict Blue, but I'm quite sure Cirie will continue trying to switch the target to America. -MamaLong]

• morty changed the title to Tuesday, October 24, 2023 - Big Brother 25 Live Feed Updates
  • morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic