Monday, October 16, 2023 - Big Brother 25 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 25 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/337-big-brother-25-discussion-dish/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is Pacific Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here) until Sunday, November 5, when Daylight Saving Time ends. 

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB25-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Have-Not Room (HNR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)
Lounge Area Across from the HoH room.  (Loft)
Theme bedroom [Upside down] (UBR )
Theme bedroom [it's a fun comic book style] (CBR)

Theme bedroom [it's scary theme] (SBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in and talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

10:25AM BBT

In the kitchen, Jag tells Matt and Bowie that America is going up first and then Cory, so it’s not as obvious to Cory. Jag is expecting Cory to be very angry and try to throw him under the bus. Jag is just going to say, “As a fan, this is the move I’m making. I hope you can respect it.”

10:30AM BBT

Felicia walks in and says this is the first time she has seen fear in America and Cory. “I think they are hoping you put up Cirie, but his gut is telling him it’s him.”

10:32AM BBT

In the backyard, Cirie, America and Cory are talking Survivor. Cory is quiet, for once. 

1:00PM BBT

The feeds have returned.

Blue, Jag and Matt are talking in the HNR. Jag says that Cory asked if this was his plan all along. Jag says no, that he told him Blue was his original target. Blue says she will tell Cory that, too.

Jag: Now they have to pick who they are going to be honest to.

Bowie Jane and Cirie are sitting outside. No conversation going on, though.

Conversation in the HNR reveals that Cory asked Jag prior to the PoV meeting if there would be a "stunt." America thought that Jag was just pulling a stunt and that he was going to pull her off with the second veto, but of course Jag put up Cory

Jag: There's the stunt!

WBRB Gold Swirlies

1:10PM BBT

Felicia has joined them in the HNR.

Blue: It's just going to be harder and harder.

Felicia says she really thinks there will be a double eviction this week.

Blue: They did that last year. 

Felicia: I say thank you! You have saved me twice now, Jag. You know I love you!

Jag: I love you, too.

Bowie joins them to chat. 

1:12PM BBT

America is in Scrambleverse crying. 

Cirie: America. That was hard. I'm sorry!

They hug

America: Did you know?

Cirie: They told me late last night but I thought they were lying.

1:14PM BBT

Cory comes out of the DR and joins America in scrambleverse. He smiles at her then climbs under the covers with her.

Cory: What do you want to do?

America: Die

The feeds move to all cameras on the HNR where HGs are getting the butts kicked as they leave the room.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-136974’24”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-136974’46”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-136974’52”.jpg

1:22PM BBT

Cory is talks with Bowie Jane in the HNR. He says he is still lost on how all this happened. He asks if she knew. Bowie says she had inklings last night but thinks they withheld it because she is close with both him and America. Cory says he was sticking with the 5.

1:24PM BBT

In the bathroom area, Jag says  they just need to get Cory, America and Blue in a  room to talk together.

Back in the HNR, Cory tells Bowie that he cares more about America than the game. He says America wants to go "but that's not going to happen. I know I am the target."

Cory says it is what it is and he will love Matt and Jag regardless.

1:26PM BBT

Jag and Matt are sitting in the bathroom area when America comes out of the loo and begins washing her hands.

Jag: Let me know when you want to talk.

America: Literally, fuck off

America walks out.

Jag: Per-fect. Now I need to fuck off.

Matt: Fuck off. She is just mad.

Jag: It's fine. She is upset. It makes sense. Let's get Blue and Cory and just have this conversation.

Once they hear what happened, all the HGs are rather disappointed.

Blue: You still have to play the game. What do you think I did when Cory got Jared out? Did I say fuck off? Well, I did in my head

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-136985’06”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-136985’09”.jpg

1:28PM BBT

Jag heads into the HNR

Jag: Yo!

Cory: What's up?

Jag: Do you?...I think we should talk again, me, you, and America  and just bring Blue into it  if you guys want clarity and Matt might as well be there, and we can actually talk about it. Because if America is going to walk around telling me to 'fuck off'

Bowie: Did she?

Cory: I'm sorry that happened!

Jag: I am not going to take that much disrespect."

Bowie: No!

Cory: Honestly, Jag, the way I feel is that I want everyone to work it out with everyone, but I don't know where America is emotionally right now and I don't want to do Humiliverse Part 2. It might be better to wait or have one on ones.

Jag: Alright just let me know

Cory: I'm sorry that happened

Jag leaves

Cory: Oh God

1:30PM BBT

Jag walks into the backyard and joins, Matt, Cirie, Blue and Felicia.

Cirie: Are you all right? Aw! You want a hug? I'm giving it anyways.

Jag: Oh, it's fine. America is just upset. She is walking around telling me  fuck off.

Blue: They were nervous this was a backdoor situation. They should have held on.

Felicia: Mm Hmm

Blue: They said it multiple times. They should have been fighting for their lives, too.

Matt says they should have been sitting there nervous instead of tickling each other.

Felicia: She'll be okay in a couple of days and even if she don't, that's on her, too.

Jag: Yeah

Cirie: Jag you are a good person, but I can see it bothers you. Try hard to not let it bother you! You have done a lot for them in this game. You have. Don't be guilted. Seriously!

Matt: She's was gonna be mad at anyone who was gonna do it.

Felicia: It's not a smart move on her part because she is still gonna be in the house, you gotta play the game.

Jag: Yeah

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-136988’50”.jpg

1:36PM BBT

Cory enters the backyard and tells Jag, "We can talk now if you want to. You want to do Humiliverse?"

Jag, Matt and Blue head that way and Cory goes to America.

Cory: Matt and Jag are in Humiliverse (HNR)

America: I don't want to talk to them.

Cory: Okay, but I'm going.

Cory heads in and says she is not interested.

Cory said he checked with America, and she is not interested in talking.

Jag doesn't really want to talk until they are all together so he doesn't have to repeat things over and over.

Jag says they have plenty of days to talk about it.

2:14PM BBT

America tells Cory she is going to make sure he stays. He says no

America: This is all my fault....I don't even care about the game. I care about you more.

Cory: I care about you, too.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-137061’39”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-137061’53”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-137063’12”.jpg

2:44PM BBT

It's pretty quiet in the BB25 house.

2:53PM BBT

Matt, Felicia and Bowie Jane are cleaning up the kitchen and throwing out old food. They found a rice cooker. Felicia says they have been taking the long route by cooking it on the stove when all this time they had a rice cooker.

3:02PM BBT

Big Brother is not happy about the water left running in the kitchen. the cameras zoom in.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-137087’01”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-137087’56”.jpg

3:05PM BBT

Big Brother: Please conserve water!

Felicia: I know! I am getting ready to wash the dishes.

I'm out for now.  -ML

6:35pm BBT  Cory & America cuddled up in bed in the upside down BR

KT:  Felicia & Cirie cooking

BY: pool game between Matt & Bowie with Jag & Blue cheering them on

Blue goes into the kitchen to see how dinner is coming

Felicia: Lamb & halibut and if folks wanna do a baked potato they can.

WBRB

6:55pm BBT  BY:  Bowie & Matt still playing pool, discussing plans for talking to the other HGs

Bowie commenting that America is still in bed.

Jag:  The fact that Blue wants Cory to stay means that they are going to work together to get me or Matt out.

Bowie:  Remember when I told you he said "I'm good with Blue now".

7:07 pm BBT  Cory & America have gotten out of bed to eat dinner with the group

WBRB swirlies

7:03PM BBT

Cirie and Felicia made halibut, lamb, steamed spinach and make-your-own microwave baked potatoes. 

America took her plate outside to eat with Cirie. They say the fish and spinach are delicious.

Cirie: You are doing good! You are up. You are out. You are smiling! Doing good!

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-137321’38”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-137320’01”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-137320’43”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-137322’02”.jpg

9:23PM BBT

In the bathroom area, Matt tells Bowie Jane that during his pitch, Cory confessed to wanting to take America to the final two because America had no chance.

Bowie: Who did he tell that to?

Matt: Me! When he campaigned. I'm like, that's your girlfriend. You know they are official. 

Bowie: That's not very nice. I would not be talking like that about my boyfriend!

Matt: You gonna say that about your girlfriend??? That's a breakup!

Bowie Jane: Oh my God! Did you tell them?

Matt: Yeah, and they were like (shocked)  and 'asshole.' Yes! He did say that, and I was like what the fuck.

Bowie: That's unbelievable! He didn't say that to me.

Bowie describes her conversation with Cory and that he admitted to saying he was targeting Matt and Jag because it was part of the plan, and Matt/Jag knew he was going to say it.

Matt: I don't believe that shit!

Bowie: She is giving me the cold shoulder at the moment.

Matt: She is only talking to Cirie and Felicia because she wants their votes.

10:18PM BBT

Cory and America are playing pool in the backyard while talking to Cirie.

Cory says he talked to Felicia and Blue and they both had one question, "What's your situation with Bowie?"

Cirie: Everyone wants to know about, fucking, Bowie Jane.

America: Why would I care? Unless I am HoH, she isn't coming near me.

Cory: The problem I have with Bowie is that I was backdoored this week and she did not tell me. That's my dilemma. That you, me and Bowie narrative actually mattered. I don't know who created it.

America: She was all against blindsides! (Bowie Jane)

Cory and CIrie stay silent at that.

America wins the game of pool. "Ha ha ha ha ha ha!  I win!"

Cirie: You think this will be closed tomorrow? (backyard)

Cory: Probably

11:25PM BBT

Cirie and Felicia are talking in Comicverse about Bowie Jane saying if they did keep Cory, he would help take Matt/Jag out.  

Cirie: That is some bull shit.

[It is very difficult to hear this whisper fest because Felicia is crunching on chips the whole time with her mic apparently rubbing against the bag and no one in the control room asking her to reposition her mic. -ML]

Cirie says America and Blue are going to fight to win. She says Bowie Jane will now be willing to put up America and Blue. (because America's behavior has upset Bowie)

Felicia: It is right back to them coming after each other and it will be fireworks. (Blue and America)

• morty unpinned and locked this topic