Sunday, October 15, 2023 - Big Brother 25 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 25 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/337-big-brother-25-discussion-dish/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is Pacific Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here) until Sunday, November 5, when Daylight Saving Time ends. 

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB25-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Have-Not Room (HNR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)
Lounge Area Across from the HoH room.  (Loft)
Theme bedroom [Upside down] (UBR )
Theme bedroom [it's a fun comic book style] (CBR)

Theme bedroom [it's scary theme] (SBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in and talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

Big Brother put a phone booth under the stairs for Cirie.

[I guess she will have to "Superman" it at some point. -ML]

12:00AM BBT

In the kitchen, America says it is crazy they have to check out knives. Cory says he wants to party tomorrow and hopes they get wine. Bowie says they are asking for 4 bottles for day 75.

Cory: It could happen!

Jag has been making himself a badadilla.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-134737’45”.jpgAfter Jag pours a lot of paprika on it, he asks Matt, "Should I put more?"

Matt: Oh my God!

Jag: Come on God!

Matt: You have sinned. That is so much paprika! Do you see this?

They all go over to see Jag's badadilla.

Bowie: Oh God

Jag: Who has anything to say about it?

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-134742’26”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-134742’50”.jpg

Cory: You sound like you are talking about noms.

Matt: That is a bloody tortilla!

Jag: That is a lot of paprika. It seemed good when I was doing it. When you look and then  look away, it looks like a hot Cheeto quesadilla.

Cory heads to the loo and forgets to take off his microphone. We hear it all.

America says you can get it like that in the Valley, "Even in sushi. They crush the Cheetos into dust. It's called a Chester Cheeto roll"

America and Cory say they should all claim they are the invisible HoH in their Goodbye Messages to Felicia. They are so proud of their "funny."

Matt says Felicia will go in the house saying their were apparently 4 invisible HoHs Cory: Cameron will say none of this shit happened.

America: 'Called it!'  (Cameron claimed the entire season long that he knew everything that was going to happen before it happened and afterwards he would say "called it")

Matt, Bowie, Cory, America, and Jag are talking about Mama Fe and all of the funny things she says. Matt tells Bowie she should make a track including all of Felicia's funny quotes then play it in the club:

Come on God

Oh Shiiit!

And here is the funny! (she this when telling a story when she reveals the punchline)

Fart noises (she is a gassy girl)

Oh Lord!

Get off the nipple!

Okay!

Faith of a mustard seed!

Now you just said somethin'!

That's my theory and I'm sticking to it!

Matt and Bowie provide a sample of what it could sound like (pretty good, actually) and the others join in. Bowie says that Felicia is going to be all over TikTok with the sounds and trending 1-10.

Blue finally comes out of the DR.

America: Finally! 

Bowie: That was a long one.

Blue: I have to go back.

12:04AM BBT

Cory thanks Matt for the badadilla and says he is going to bed. Matt asks Blue what she wants on hers.

Blue: I'll take whatever is leftover.

She then heads back into the DR

[Blue gets a lot of hate for being an "influencer" but I really like Blue a lot! She is unapologetically herself. She does play a role on the live shows that mimics her online persona, but that is just her playing a role similar to the way Red plays a hillbilly role. Red and Blue are both truly interesting, great people. I believe that I, personally, grew about this idea myself through observations of BB25 on the live feeds. We need to remember that being an "influencer" is a job in entertainment. Some present their true selves and some are playing a role. I have accepted that being either is okay as long as the actors own it. -ML]

12:17AM BBT

Alone in the kitchen now, Bowie, Jag and Matt discuss that Cirie doesn't think everyone knows about Jag being the invisible HoH. Bowie agrees to say she just found out about it.

Big Brother: Please return kitchen knives to the storage room

America comes back through after brushing her teeth and says good night.

They head outside to eat their quesadillas. 

Jag: Now that is a good idea. A bad idea is a good idea.

Matt: A badadilla is a good idea.

1:57AM BBT

Jag and Blue are the lost ones awake. Jag says America should have been the one evicted when Jared was evicted.

Blue says her worst regret is not telling Jared sooner what was going on, "because he could have changed the course. But listen, fucking Cory's ass is gone this week and we are cooking. Cory and America on the same day would be awesome. They have both mentioned to me they would rather go on a double eviction together. And we have the chance to do something funny." 

Jag: And they would both go to Cam

Blue: Like, be careful what you wish for. My last conversation with Cam, he knew he wasn't going to get my vote, straight up. 

She says Cam was like 'you can't trust Matt and Jag,' and then he was like 'listen, there is no way you could be in a relationship with them two but them two, you could. You're a smart cookie. You're gonna figure it out'

Jag: Wait, Cam, even on his fuck Jag and Matt train, said that? Shout out Cam! Shout out Cam! Still needed him out, though.

Blue: Cory got to go this week and America on the double eviction.

2:19AM BBT

Jag and Blue are in the bathroom where Blue is getting ready for bed.

Blue: Are you really going to DR?

Jag says he is going to beg them to let him go quickly, "I'm done!"

Jag: I am so glad we talked (he revealed everything to Blue)

Blue: Me too. I feel so much better now. We gotta stop doing this, though.

Jag: That little stunt? That stunt I pulled...'Remember when I secretly put you on the block? Whoopsies!' And then I whoopsied and wouldn't let you fix the whoopsie! 'I have to fix my whoopsie myself!' (he means wanting Blue to use her veto so he can get both America and Cory on the block together)

Blue is laughing: I know!

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-134882’31”.jpg

Bowie Jane just got out of the DR. Jag is on his way into the DR.

2:35AM BBT

Only sleeping HGs are on the feeds.

9:27am BBT

Only Bowie Jane is up moving around in the WA, then goes to look out at the BY, then moves to the LR couches to lay down.

9:45 AM BBT  WBRB  must be time to wake up!

9:55AM BBT  feeds are back and HGs are starting to move around.

In the Scary BR  Jag is complaining about being in pain (from yesterday's competition)

WBRB

10:00AM BBT  HG's up doing ADLs

BY: Cirie is in her superhero costume starting some laundry

Blue comes out:  Oh, it's nice.

Cirie:  It's very nice.  I'm going to sit in the sun for a little bit.

Cirie to Blue:  I am so proud of you.

Blue:  my arms are so sore.

Blue starts telling Cirie about her conversation with Jag and that he told her that she was the target this week.  She says that Jag told her he stayed up longer because he wanted to prove to her that he was going to take her out.  She said that she feels better now that she knows why they were targeting her and how she can turn it around this week.  Jag told her that he is the invisible HOH.  Blue said they competed for over 2 hours.  Jag told her that his favorite moment was when they both dropped and hugged each other and that is when she felt the most secure.

10:15 AM BBT  BY chairs

Blue and America chatting about other HG

In the KT Jag, Matt and Cirie hugging

Jag:  I talked to Bowie.

Cirie:  How did she take it?

Jag:  She didn't ask who knows or doesn't know.  I don't want her to see as as a trio.

Cirie:  I know it could possibly be me still until you tell them.

Cirie returns to BY

Jag to Matt:  For what you know, Cirie found out today.  You knew, I told Blue last night, we told Cirie and Bowie today.  You should talk to Blue today.

Jag to Bowie:  I'm gonna tell Cirie this, that you just found out today as she did, but Blue found out yesterday.

Bowie sharing some shakes/drinks with ginger and probiotics.  They drink them down like shots.

10:32 AM BBT  BY hammock

Cirie:  Felicia's going hard though.

Cory:  You need 3 votes though.

General chat about food

Cirie:  We learn from previous mistakes.

Cory:  You don't talk too soon.

Cirie:  This game is different that Survivor.  You can start talking day 2.

Cirie:  I just feel like I'm gonna be on the block.

Cory:  I think the noms tell a lot.  They would have put you up.

10:47 AM BBT  BY

Blue:  I can't even remember anymore the comps.  I thought I would be good at puzzles, but Cameron is just faster.

America:  The last couple of competitions have been physical, so probably something mental.  I just want to win anything.

Blue:  I fully accept my win.

America.  Fully accept, what do you mean?  You earned that!

Blue:  I've just been on a paranoid kick lately.  I have not felt as comfortable as I do now.  We're not going to have any more endurance, so I gotta pick that shit up.  I gotta start studying around the house.

America:  I'm glad we started talking, I didn't want you to be blindsided.

Blue:  And whatever happens... as long as it's not me, bitch.

Bowie comes out and joins them

Blue:  I'm lowkey gonna jump in the hot tub cause my muscles ache.

Bowie:  It is hot.

Blue:  we were speculating about the next comp.

Blue:  the previous ones were Superhero Training Academy.

Bowie:  what's the speculation?

Blue:  something mental.

Bowie:  nothing spinny.

Blue:  I felt so bad for you.

Bowie:  Did you know I get seasick?  It felt like the ocean.  I get dizzy just thinking about it.

11:13 AM BBT  KT

Cirie explaining another reality show to America

Matt joins them for general chatting

Cirie:  One night stand, how do you feel about them?

Matt:  I don't like them.  I've had maybe 2 or 3 but I don't like it.  You wake up and I'm like, F**K, do I have to make them breakfast now?  It's just awkward.

America:  I was fine with one-night stands in college.

Cirie:  You said multiple, one-night standsss...

America:  Well I'm going to be honest and not say it was just one.

Cirie: I remember those days.

Matt:  Making connections

Cirie:  You connecting all right.  I don't know what it is you're connecting.

Matt:  Go to love Island after this?

America: Mm hmm..

Cirie:  What is the premise of that?

Matt & America explain the show, Cirie asks questions for clarification.

11:30 AM BBT

Jag entertaining Blue & Bowie with stories in the BY

Jag is talking about the Korean game show Physical 100 to Matt, Blue, America and Cirie. See it on Netflix.

[It really is impressive. I was most impressed by the integrity and mutual respect the participants had for each other. I love all of the Korean game shows. Check out Siren, too!  -ML]

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-135451’25”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-135451’40”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-135451’59”.jpg

11:54AM BBT

America tells Cirie that Cory has been fanboying over Cirie. She says he described Cirie as Survivor's Janelle. Cirie is very flattered by that!

• morty unpinned and locked this topic