Thursday, October 12, 2023 - Big Brother 25 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 25 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/337-big-brother-25-discussion-dish/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is Pacific Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here) until Sunday, November 5, when Daylight Saving Time ends. 

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB25-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Have-Not Room (HNR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)
Lounge Area Across from the HoH room.  (Loft)
Theme bedroom [Upside down] (UBR )
Theme bedroom [it's a fun comic book style] (CBR)

Theme bedroom [it's scary theme] (SBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in and talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

10:23AM BBT 

The feeds return to Bowie Jane lounging in the bathroom area with Jag and Blue while someone is showering.

10:30AM BBT

Cirie and Bowie Jane are talking in the HoHR. They are discussing a final four with Jag and Matt. BJ says she knows they can trust them. 

BJ: How do we deal with Felicia 

Cirie: keep it friendly. We don’t want to alienate her. Deny or whatever. We don’t want to push her away.

Bowie Jane says she is glad they are finally talking things through. Cirie says she was holding back before because she was scared. “Us four to then end then we fight it out.”

Cirie feels like Matt will win HOH “I feel good! I’m excited”

BJ: that’s it! Legit! We are going down with that ship!

they hug

Bowie Jane: Finally (she feels secure)

Cirie: You made my day

3:00 PM BBT

In the kitchen, able tells Jag and Cory that Jared thought she would end up with Jag if not for Jared.

Jag: Heyyyyy (in a good way)

Blue says she thought Jared would end up with Kiersten. Jared thought America would end up with Cameron. 

America is putting on makeup in the bathroom area. Cameron is watching her.

Cirie and Bowie Jane are whispering in Comicverse, again.

3:42PM BBT

Matt is talking with Cirie and Felicia in Comicverse. Hammering can be heard. Oh, no. Wait! That noise is actually Matt's ring. Matt is playing with his spinner ring. He is making it spin really fast which tells me he is anxious about the HoH competition [The plan is that Matt win the HoH tonight. Cirie, Felicia and Blue have talked about throwing it his way, even if it's going their way, to take out Cory. -MamaLong]

Felicia compliments Matt on his hair which is in a ponytail. He says he may leave it that way for the show.

Felicia: Let's get this show on the road!

Matt: Yes Ma'am! I am ready! I am R E A D Y !

Felciia asks who Cory and America say they think everybody is after

Matt: I'm getting weird vibes because Blue, Cory and America are hanging out a lot lately. I think something is going on. I say me or Jag get this win and we'll fucking decide it; who  goes up. Me and Jag gotta get this win because they are saying different shit.

Felicia says she thinks Blue is just playing nice (in case Cory gets power)

Matt: Blue was always anti-Cory and now all the sudden the last few days she's not.

Felicia: Who is she saying she want to put?

Matt: you and America...which is weird

Felciia: Today is your day. You have to go out there and manifest it.

Matt: Have you ever seen Blue hanging out with Cory alone?

Cirie: no

Matt: They are in the game room right now. Weird!

Felicia: Why the hell is she doing that?

Cirie: If Blue is trying to fix it with Cory....like trying to make it so Cory don't put her up...

Felicia: You don't think Blue would put up you and Jag do you?

Matt: That would be dumb

Felicia: Very dumb

Cirie's eye keeps watering and it's messing up her makeup. "My tears have gone into a full run. My eyes know better than I do." She thinks it's an allergy or sensitivity to her makeup.

*It's really hard to hear the whispering because of Matt's spinner ring. Cool but highly annoying when I am trying to hear this conversation! -ML

3:55PM BBT

Bowie Jane comes in and comments that she doesn't know where she is going in her outfit tonight. (Pretty sure they are used to slumming it since they hang out in sweats and robes all day, all week, all month, all season)

Felicia: I would be fly in that shit!

*Feeds move to RCHS

[Alrighty, y'all. My laptop is giving me major issues ever since a Microsoft update last night that has forced their Edge browser on me and doesn't want to allow Google Chrome. All my wonderful tools are in my Chrome settings, so nothing is easy for me right now and the bossy Microsoft Edge should be entirely ashamed for wreaking havoc (I'm sure they are sorry, not sorry). Not even the live feeds play in the same way for me through Edge. I HATE it! Anyway, I won't have video screenshots until I get the GeekSquad to fix this mess for me. It may even mean it's time for me to upgrade to a new laptop. As a teacher, I really hate spending money.  -ML]

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic