Tuesday, October 10, 2023 - Big Brother 25 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 25 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/337-big-brother-25-discussion-dish/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is Pacific Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here) until Sunday, November 5, when Daylight Saving Time ends. 

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB25-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Have-Not Room (HNR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)
Lounge Area Across from the HoH room.  (Loft)
Theme bedroom [Upside down] (UBR )
Theme bedroom [it's a fun comic book style] (CBR)

Theme bedroom [it's scary theme] (SBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in and talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

9:32AM BBT

WBRB Gold Swirlies for Wakey, Wakey

9:43AM BBT

The feeds return to America, Cory and Matt struggling to get up out of bed in Scrambleverse and Cirie making her bed in Comicverse.

Big Brother: Wakey, Wakey Houseguests

10:09AM BBT

Cameron is making coffee in the kitchen while Cirie, Matt and Bowie Jane exchange their batteries in the SR.

10:10AM BBT

In Scrambleverse, Blue and Jag discuss Cameron's behavior

Jag: It's fucking bullshit.

Blue: It's his last ditch effort.

Jag: Look, I knew he was going to try and stay anyway. I knew he was gonna choose someone. It makes sense to choose me and Matt to scapegoat.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-128155’22”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-128156’16”.jpg

10:52AM BBT

Cory and Cameron are talking in the living room. Cory says he wishes he could enjoy every moment of the game, but it's hard.

Cameron: I am eternally grateful for the opportunity to walk through that door. Anything else is just cool.

Cory says Zingbot was amazing. "Do you think this is a good season?"

Cameron: You asked me that earlier. Of course! I think with the multiple explosions

Cory: and flips

Cameron: and alliances, a few showmances. I think it's pretty cool.

11:25AM BBT

America and Blue are talking about meeting Jared's and Cory's families after Big Brother. Blue says Jared was talking about moving to NY in 2 weeks, but it took her well over a month. "Like, Bro. Why are you bringing all your things? Just buy new stuff."

12:31PM BBT

Cirie is alone and talking to herself in the loft, "*big sigh* A game where everyone is bullshitting you. How do you decipher who is bullshitting you the least? It is practically impossible. This should be called the impossible Big Brother Game. How do you make the impossible possible? Shit!"

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-128296’06”.jpg

12:32PM BBT

Cameron is attempting to talk with America and Cory in the bathroom.

Cameron: I can sense it's a hell no from Cory.

Cory: It's a hell no from Cory. Is it a hell no from America?

America: I was pretty receptive to it until...

Cameron: I get it. My only thing is...What can I do to help you guys while I'm here?

Cory: I don't know how to answer that question.

America: I think it's done, Cam. You don't have to do anything for us. You have done enough Like. I am not going to pretend you weren't throwing our names around for nominees this week to Bowie. That's done.

Cameron: It's a fucking game

America: Exactly, so game wise, that's done

Cameron: Cool, so we're good

America: Let's hang out. I am not going to be bitter or, like, moody with you. There is no point.

Cameron: Thank you!

12:35PM BBT

Bowie Jane discusses Blue with Matt in the HoH bathroom. They decide Blue is their next target. 'If she wins veto, then you put America up"

Matt: I just know for sure that Blue is going for Cory and America and Cory is going for Blue. 

BJ: And the important thing is if we have the mamas, one of us will be saved as long as we are against one of them (Blue/Cory/America)

Matt: Felicia would choose you over Blue

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-128307’28”.jpg

12:56PM BBT

Cameron talks with Jag in Scrambleverse. He says he knows where he is going and anything that has happened or will happen is only game. What they have is real Jag agrees.

Cameron: This? Real! Game is game.

Cameron then tells him that he is just trying to figure out what happened, saying it's just like what happened with Red where he had no idea what was going on.

Cam: I'm not trying to walk out of here blowing shit up, I'm not gonna do that to people. I got more respect. But I do want to know what is going on. This is the same thing that happened to me and Red....(talking about Red) They blamed you. They allowed me to believe it was you that got in Red's head. That's what Cirie allowed me to do. Yes! Now we are talking. 

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-128317’51”.jpg

1:05PM BBT

Cory and Felicia talk in Comicverse

Cory: I think we are fine. Have Matt and Jag talked to you about who your target is if you win HoH?

Felicia: Yeah

Cory: Who are you saying?

Felicia says she told them Blue

Cory: I can push for Blue because she was trying to get me backdoored this week.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-128329’03”.jpg

1:21PM BBT

Jag and Bowie Jane discuss the other HGs getting suspicious seeing BJ, Matt and Jag together all the time. They say that people keep seeing them in the HoHR with the door locked. They have to devise a plan to not be in the same room together from now on.  [Is that even reasonable? Not in my opinion. Everyone already knows they are working together. There is no reason to hide it! -MamaLong]

WBRB Gold Swirlies

1:55PM BBT

Felicia and Cirie talk about Bowie Jane saying she is with Matt and Jag but she is really working with Cory and America. Felicia says Bowie Jane will just stick with whoever doesn't falter.

Felicia: The question is, who is she gonna backdoor next time? We need her ass to not win nothing. And we need to put her out before she put us out.

Cirie: Mm Hmm

Cirie drops her head in her hands. She is really trying to find the best route.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-128379’43”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-128381’10”.jpg

Felicia says the only thing they really have is that if Cory goes next, it leaves 5 ladies versus 2 men.

6:47PM BBT

Cirie and Blue are talking in Comicverse. Cirie was trying to warn Blue about Matt and Jag. Blue says she trusts Matt and Jag because they have been working together since day one. We get WBRB for a few minutes and when the feeds return, they have formed a plan. Cirie must have convinced Blue she is definitely the next target for Jag and Matt because Blue calls Jag a name familiar to Zingbot. Blue will throw the HoH. They want Matt  to win what they think strongly will be the slip-n-slide competition and take Cory out to get the blood on their hands and eliminating Matt from competing in the following HoH.

Blue: I think Bowie Jane could be on board. This all girls' alliance could be a thing!

Cirie: Girl!!!!

Blue says she would put Jag and Matt on the block. The girls will then all work together to get out the next guy and hopefully make it to finals. A girls' alliance was discussed earlier today in the HoH between Bowie Jane, Felicia and Cirie and then later between Bowie Jane and Blue. Once Cory is out, America will fall in line. [The girls have power in numbers and could make a solid run at this plan if they actually work together. It will be interesting to see what actually happens -MamaLong]

WBRB

7:00PM BBT

The feeds return to the HGs eating dinner.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-128672’46”.jpg

Dinner discussion centers on how parents met. America tells the story of her parents being high school sweethearts. Felicia's parents met at church "because that's where the girls were at." Jags parents were an arranged marriage. Cameron's parents met at Cameron University in Oklahoma. He was named after the college where they fell in love. Blue's parents met in a taxi cab. Her dad intentionally jumped in the taxi (Blue says sharing a taxi is common in Korea) because he thought Blue's mom was so beautiful.

[Cory inserted an off color remark while Blue was telling her story "her dad was driving the taxi. I'm not sure if he was trying to be funny, but I am offended by that comment on behalf of Blue -ML]

Felicia says Blue's story sounds like a movie. Matt joked the title of Blue's parent's love story is called "Taken."

Matt's parents met in high school. They went to different colleges and his dad served in the Air Force then they reunited. Bowie Jane's parents met at a community dance, "I'm not sure what kind of dance." They have been married "at least 50 years." Cory's parents met at the University of Maryland. His dad was from South Florida and mom was from Philly.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-128686’44”.jpg

9:15PM BBT

In Comicverse, Felicia and Cirie discuss the next competition.

Felicia: I don't think it's slip-n-slide. I think it will be that word one.

Cirie: We need to play together. I'm gonna tell you some words. I'm gonna tell you the letters I need for those words. That's what they're doing.

Felicia: Right. I had a twenty letter word the other day, but it has left my mind. I am so fucking mad.

[I think it is more likely to be slip-n-slide given the OTEV/Zingbot veto competion had them searching for faces. -MamaLong]

Cirie is counting letters for words, "I got 15. It's cholecystectomy  c-h-o-l-e-c-y-s-t-e-c-t-o-m-y

Felicia: We got to get to 18

Cirie delivers a big sigh

Felcia: unconstitutional

Cirie counts "That's 16"

Cirie asks Felciia how they get the letters. Felicia describes the competition and how they can push the letters to each other.

They go through multiple words over the span of 45 minutes: impracticality, moisturization, developmentally, unconventionally...

Cirie examines product labels for inspiration.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-128819’20” (1).jpg

Once they finish reviewing product labels, they discuss words in the Bible for another half hour.

10:50PM BBT

Matt meets with Felicia and Cirie in Comicverse to discuss the upcoming competition and various plans depending on who wins the HoH. (nothing new)

11:55PM BBT

Matt and Bowie Jane review the days' conversations in the HoHR

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-128910’56”.jpg

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic