Monday, October 9, 2023 - Big Brother 25 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 25 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/337-big-brother-25-discussion-dish/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is Pacific Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here) until Sunday, November 5, when Daylight Saving Time ends. 

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB25-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Have-Not Room (HNR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)
Lounge Area Across from the HoH room.  (Loft)
Theme bedroom [Upside down] (UBR )
Theme bedroom [it's a fun comic book style] (CBR)

Theme bedroom [it's scary theme] (SBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in and talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

10:43 BBT: Cameron and America are sitting on the couches in the backyard. America is fixing the pillows and Cameron is drinking his coffee.

Matt is sitting on the other side of the backyard reading his Bible.

image.png.4dbab115fab03eb53f52f1c97ba3f9c9.png

Cameron: Should I or shouldn't I?

America: Do What?

Cameron: Chaos Cam

America: Huh?

Cameron: Should I or shouldn't I?

America: "Well, I don't know what you're gonna do.... but..." she starts laughing.

Cameron: Let's make some theatrics here.

America: Still giggling. "You know, you know I love theatrics." 

Cameron: You do?

America: I love.... I love blow ups...

Cameron gets up interrupting her saying "cool", fist pumps her, and begins to walk away towards Matt.

America, awkwardly smiling, says "Right now!? No. cam, cam, no no no cam..."  

Cameron makes his way over to Matt. [who is innocently reading his bible. -McPayt] Cameron says "What book are you reading in?"

Cameron sets on the large footrest that is in front of Matt while he is sitting in the chair. Matt starts telling Cam he is reading in the book of Exodus. They are talking about where he got the Bible, Matt says it's not from home and that he got it from the storage room. Matt admits he doesn't read the Bible a lot, just here and there.  Cam mentions that he has seen him pray a lot but hasn't said anything about it. Matt confirms he prays before bed, and everytime before his races for swimming. He starts talking about the necklace he wears and taking it off before the BB competitions. He says he prays one more time before the comp, when he takes the necklace off. Matt continues saying that his grandma is very religious and his parents as well, but they didn't go to church a lot when he was growing up. He explains a lot of his friends are religious especially one of his closest friends. [Things appear awkward between the two and there is a moment of silence.  -McPayt]

Cameron: So.. How long have you known about the back door?

Matt pauses and waits a moment before answering.

Matt: Really? It was just an option. It wasn't a firm thing.

Cameron: When was it confirmed? 

Matt: Probably yesterday.

Cameron: Why?

Matt pauses again and then exhails. He says "I think everyone just telling Bowie. You know?"

Cameron: Were gonna say Bowie...? We're pitching it to Bowie? Everyone's pitching it to Bowie?

Matt: I feel like it, yeah. 

Cameron: So here's the deal. I never thought Bowie would go against me.

Matt agrees and Cameron continues

Cameron: Because when everything went down with Red, I was the one person she went to. I said 'I've got you. I will never ever do you wrong. I will never ever leave you out of a conversation. I will never leave you behind. I will always treat you exactly like you know what exactly is going on.'

Matt keeps repeating "yeah" and agreeing with him.

Cameron: Everyone assumed she would never make a move against me. Because, when she was crying her fucking eyes out, I put up the two people on the block that made her life a living hell. She doesn't owe me anything, but it fucking hurts knowing she was the one that got turned against me.

Matt is visibly uncomfortable and quite.

Cameron: It hurts man. This whole thing hurts. I'm gonna love all of y'all after this, know that.

Matt: Yeah, I know that. Same. Yeah.

Cameron: But. I am the one that's going to look like a fucking idiot talking about Fugitives. I'm the one that's gonna be looking like the dumbass having gotten close to Blue cause I was told to. You know what I mean? This one is gonna hurt a little. BUT I understand it because it's game. But it sucks. The shitty part is, the reason I love and respect you so much is because I knew I could come talk to you right now and you'd be like 'here's what it is.'

Matt: Yeah

Cameron: I gave Jag and Bowie that opportunity last night. And they couldn't tell me the truth.

Matt: Hmm

Cameron: If they would have just told me the truth about it. I would feel okay. I would feel like at least my friends were making a move for the game.

Matt: Yeah

Cameron: This one feels personal.

Matt: I don't think it personal...

Cameron: It's easy to say that from the outside. I'm the guy that strictly separates game and personal things. Even though, after all of this, I will see this as a game move. And I won't hold it against yall, I fucking love yall. I do. But this move feels intentional, as if it's been shaped for a while. It's been lined up.

Matt: It wasn't shaped for a while.

Cameron: I feel that. I mean I believe you.

Matt: Not my intention.

Matt and Cameron are both talking towards each other now. Matt is trying to come up with a way to explain when it was brought up. Cameron begins to finished his last statement with "I know that, well they keep you out of a lot of things till the last."  He stops as Matt is saying "I don't think it was... I don't think this was..." Cameron continues again with "Then why do it right now?" Cameron starts to pause again but continues saying "Not everybody is going up to Bowie. Felicia and Cirie are going up to Bowie because their ass is on the line. That makes sense."

Matt goes back to repeating "yeah". 

Cameron: Cory and America are going up to Bowie now Because they were told I was coming after them. And I've only told that to a very select group of people.

Matt: Yeah. Yeah.

Cameron: That was a move against me before the back door.

Matt: Yeah.

Cameron: America knew... that I was talking about Cory long before yesterday Brother.

Matt fidgets while Cameron says this, exhails, and says "mmhmm"

Cameron: So you can't tell me that one. That was made intentional. So... the alliance, that I put all my money into...

(Matt again saying "mmhmm" as Cameron continues)

Cameron: Last week.... And told you guys that I had your back a Fuckin.. for everything.. Went against me. Long before the backdoor option and the veto was played. Long before that. The two of you... That hurts man...

Matt just stares at Cameron and there is a short moment of silence before Cameron puts his hand up and says "It's okay." He pats Matt on the knee. Matt looks away and says "It's... Yeah..." Cameron stands up, puts his hand on his shoulder, says "I love you man." Matt replies with "I'm the same way. I know. Yeah." and Cameron heads towards the house.

10:50 BBT: And with that, we get the BB swirls.

12:55PM BBT

In the backyard, Cory tells Cameron he is available to talk but he doesn't really know what they could do. Cameron says that Matt and Jag are running the game and they now have Bowie Jane and Blue. Cory says, 'Last I heard it was Bowie Jane, me and America."

Cameron: That was MeMe

Cory snarkily suggests Cameron had something to do with that.

Cameron says Bowie Jane was wanting to work with Matt and Jag from the beginning.

Cory asks Cameron why he didn't backdoor him last week. Cameron said he was told not to.

Cory: The truth is with Matt and Jag, they haven't fucked me

Cameron: Sure; that's why I ask you what's the move? They haven't had the opportunity to fuck you.

Cory says there were two plans this week "Backdoor Cory or backdoor Cameron."

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-126876’00”.jpg

1:05PM BBT

Matt and Bowie Jane are talking in the HNR.

Discussion centers on them expecting a double eviction soon. 

1:11PM BBT

In the backyard, Bowie, Cory, America and Jag discuss Cameron's attempts at throwing out bombs of false information.

In the kitchen, Cirie asks Cameron how he is doing. Cameron responds, "I'm good. You're going down." (he is joking and resigned that he will be the one evicted on Thursday) "Same song and dance as last time. I love all y'all. Part of the game. It's all good.."

Felicia: Well, you played a fabuli game. 

Cameron: Fabuli? Thank you guys. I do feel pretty cool knowing that I went...I was either block or HoH every week.

Felicia: 10 damn weeks; congratulations

Cirie: Mm Hmm

Cameron: It's been a long ass road but I wouldn't trade it for nothing. What a fucking ride! 

Felicia: There you go!  

Cam: What a fucking ride!

Felicia: In the BB History books

Cameron: That's where I was aiming. There's only so many records I can break in here.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-126895’40” (1).jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-126892’44”.jpg

1:48PM BBT

Cameron is sitting outside, seemingly in deep thought. Cirie takes notice.

Cirie: How are you feeling Cameron?

Cameron: Hoping that I get another shot at this one day because I would do a lot of things different. But, primarily, just played. You know?

Cirie: Mm Hmm

Cameron: I was bound to run out of steam somewhere. I didn't have anything left. Overall, completely and utterly grateful to have even been here and had the experience, done everything that I could.

Cirie: Yeah

Cameron: Honored to be a part of it. Hopefully I played a pretty big role in this season. I think I have.

Cirie: Mm Hmm! Majorly!

Cameron: What about you?

Cirie: Hm! I didn't know what I was really getting into, honestly, you think that sounds funny because of my history. But, this is not what I was anticipating.

Cam: Yeah! It's even more than I what I thought. So much more. So much more.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-126930’39”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-126934’22”.jpg

2:10PM BBT

After listening to Cameron ramble on about the game and how Matt and Jag are going to run the rest of the season, Cirie offers the best response yet, "They are afraid of you. It's just too hard to beat you."

2:14PM BBT

Bowie Jane is floating in the pool while Matt, America and Blue are sunning. Felicia is chatting about how when they first got the pool there were 17 people and how crowded that was. Cory is still tending to his laundry.

2:19PM BBT

Cameron: I will use the remainder of my time here to help you. To help Blue.

Cirie: I appreciate that.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-126959’08”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-126964’51”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-126977’40”.jpg

2:40PM BBT

Matt, America, Felicia, Blue and Jag are clearly asleep by the pool.

Big Brother: No napping Houseguests!

2:44PM BBT

Cory jolts awake, lifts his eye covering, looks all around then goes back to sleep.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-126985’44”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-126985’49”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-126985’51”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-126985’54”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-126986’01”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-126986’04”.jpg

12:26PM BBT

Felicia and America are doing laundry. Cameron and Cirie are talking in the bathroom area. He is telling her he is most hurt by Bowie Jane. 

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-126988’35”.jpg

*WBRB Gold Swirlies

2:49PM BBT

Cameron spills all of his game intel to Cirie. He tells her that he also told America. Cameron tells Cirie that he feels like Jag and Matt could have been upfront and just told him the truth. "Get out of my fucking face. Have a backbone."

Cirie: Oh Cameron. I don't know if we can fix this.

Cameron: It's gonna be rough!

They hug and Cirie leaves.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-126996’30”.jpg

In the backyard, Cirie updates Felicia on her talk with Cameron, "We weren't wrong. We were thinking it was Cory and America but it's your boy Jag. Got it set up with Cory and America going after Blue and Blue going after them. They gonna walk it down to the end.

America walks by and Cirie comments to Felicia and America about the announcement the backyard is closing.

Felicia: I'm glad I washed my dresses that had shit on them. We only get two days.

Cirie: Does it take that long to build slip-n-slide? 

America: Maybe. Whatever it is, it's gonna be big.

Cirie: Damn! So we got to stay out here as long as possible.

America: Look at the sky one last time.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-126991’16”.jpg

3:03PM BBT

Felicia and Cirie join Bowie Jane in the HoHR. They feel like the house will be better once Cameron is gone. 

Cirie: Mm Hmm! More relaxed!

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-127006’02”.jpg

Bowie Jane: WHat re you guys thinking moving forward?

Cirie: I just don't want to be perpetual pawns.

Felicia: There you go!

Bowie Jane says she feels like the big competitors will be targeted leaving Cirie and Felicia safe. Cirie laughs. BJ clarifies that she doesn't see her self as a big competitor.

BJ: I suspect people will be targeting Cory next week.

Felicia: I have an assumption that will be the next something, after that, whoever wins the HoH will determine. Everybody has a different agenda. 

4:45PM BBT:  Felicia and Cirie are talking with each other outside.  They’re discussing all the events of the last few weeks, why Meme was evicted, and making other (mostly correct) observations based on all the intel Cameron gave them today.  Cirie feels he really gave it all up to them today.  They begin a serious strategy session.

They feel they’re being used as “perpetual pawns” to keep backdoor options open, with no one getting too much blood on their hands or showing their hand too soon.

Felicia says maybe they should just let them “knock each other out while we hang in the background.”  She says she “may sit down with Cory, or Cory and America” and tell them, “you know y’all are prime pickins” next.

Cirie says it’d be ideal to “pull Blue over to them,” but they both question whether they can trust her.  Cirie says says Bowie is “now riding with them,” referring to Matt and Jag.

Cirie says she’s going for HoH, and Felicia agrees, saying “you can’t lay low this late in the game.”  Felicia says if there’s another double eviction that “can take out both Matt and Jag, it would be ideal.”

Cirie says Jag has spearheaded everything, and mentions Jared leaving, then Meme.  She says Jared was a physical competition threat, and that’s why they got rid of him.

[I’ve heard a good bit about another double eviction, but not a Battle Back competition.  Some players haven’t positioned themselves well - and that’s an understatement - if this unfolds.  Even if Cameron leaves this week, I wouldn’t count him out permanently.  I can’t imagine this season without a Battle Back competition, they’re usually tough physical competitions, and it could be epic!  ~Angel411]

IMG_6771.jpeg

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic