Saturday, October 7, 2023 - Big Brother 25 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 25 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/337-big-brother-25-discussion-dish/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is Pacific Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here) until Sunday, November 5, when Daylight Saving Time ends. 

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB25-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Have-Not Room (HNR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)
Lounge Area Across from the HoH room.  (Loft)
Theme bedroom [Upside down] (UBR )
Theme bedroom [it's a fun comic book style] (CBR)

Theme bedroom [it's scary theme] (SBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in and talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

12:02PM BBT

America, Blue and Felicia are awaiting the Power of Veto Competition in the bathroom. They are anticipating the Muddled Words competition. Felicia is excited. 

12:04PM BBT

In the HoHR, Cameron, Jag, Cory and Bowie Jane are chatting about how they have had to wait for competition to begin before because someone has asked for different shoes or a different shirt

Jag: It's crazy

12:05PM BBT

In the kitchen, Matt and Cirie are talking about how awkward it is in the HoHR. Felicia joins them.

Felicia: One day will be the tell all, if somebody decides not to use the veto. I'm hoping nobody will wait until Monday and say we not using the veto.

Matt: Well, I'm using it.

Felicia: We are seeing some odd awkward stuff.

Cirie: Why aren't they straight forward no more?

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-123949’13”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-123950’08”.jpg

12:11PM BBT

In the bathroom area, America tells Blue that some days she likes Cameron and other days she just rolls her eyes at him

Blue: I can't stand him sometimes, too. He is going to annihilate if he has the chance. And he's gonna win, Bro.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-123952’44”.jpg

Blue says the only one to be scapegoated, other than Cameron, is Jag, "But Jag has played a much better social game."

America: I really think there is so much more game to play. If you have a really good speech and a really good argument, I think it's doable. (to beat Cameron)

Blue: But we are also reaching that point where everyone knows that Cam is such a threat.  The further he gets in the game, the more credibility he is gonna get. The pieces on his resume he is gonna get.

America: Mm Hmm

Blue: Him playing next week definitely makes me nervous.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-123961’26”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-123971’15”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-123973’37”.jpg

5:51PM BBT

We now have WBRB Gold Swirlies!

5:53PM BBT

The feeds are back. They played OTEV.

Cirie: I don't deserve a shower...fucking idiot. I am so stupid, stupid, stupid

No idea who won just yet, but it wasn't Cirie or America.

America is in the shower. When Matt walks in she smiles really big and pumps her fists.

5:59PM BBT

WBRB Gold Swirlies

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-124292’33”.jpg

6:02PM BBT

Cory walks in and jumps into the cold shower next to America (why? Who knows! He is not wet or dirty.)

Matt is waiting to shower.

America: I'm almost done, Matt. I'm sorry. (she is not hurrying and Matt is clearly uncomfortable while waiting in sopping wet clothes)

America tells Cory and Matt that they need to go up to Bowie in the HoHR because "he is going to be on top of her."

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-124301’16”.jpg

6:04  PM BBT 

America is in the shower, Matt is taking off a wet vest. Cory jumped in the cold side of the shower with America.

Cory:  we talked about this right. When you would win the veto.

Cory back out of shower looking for towels with Matt,

America whispering with no mic so difficult to understand.

America nods and says "yeah, I can do it".

WBRB

6:09PM BBT

In the Comicverse bedroom, Felicia tells Cirie. "Bowie Jane could have won that competition. She picked up the wrong one intentionally."

Cirie: Jared told me that in the beginning. He said watch Bowie Jane. She is faking.

6:11PM BBT

Cirie: I don't know what Jag will do.

Felicia: I was really hoping Matt would win.

Cirie: I though Jag was gonna throw it.

Felicia: He was stacking all his things

Cirie: I thought he was gonna let you win it. He was slow. I saw him look down then he went like this (raised his head to look around)

6:12PM BBT comic BR

Cirie:  I've never depended on people, I've always depended on myself.

Felicia responds, but has no mic on

BB: Felicia, Please put on your microphone

Felicia:  Bowie Jane could have won that competition.  She's been underplaying herself this WHOLE, DAMN, GAME.

WBRB

6:13PM BBT

Cirie tells Felicia she just stood up and walked up, "I never used the rope"

Felicia: I convinced myself I couldn't walk. If I had stood up? Damn! It could have been the three of us.

[It sounds like Jag won the veto, but I have no solid confirmation yet. -MamaLong}

6:21PM BBT  HOH room

Bowie & Cameron talking about noms

Bowie:  At least we have two days or whatever.

Cam:  and you're pretty close to the veto holder.

Bowie:  Yeah, he'll do whatever.

Discussion of how the competition went.

Bowie:  You know what would have been good, water shoes, those grippy things.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-124319’17”.jpg

Cameron digs deep in his nose then takes a look  [Ew! Gross!  -ML]

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-124323’26”.jpg

6:26PM BBT

Cameron is surprised that Felicia beat America in one of the rounds, "Oh my God. What a turn of events."

Bowie Jane and Cameron discuss how harsh Zingbot was.

6:32PM BBT

In Comicverse, Cirie tells Matt there was everyone but Hisam in the first pool.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-124334’36”.jpg

Cirie sighs really deeply.

Matt: I get it! I'd be pissed, too! I'd get pouty.

Cirie: But it's every day for me. I don't want people to be like, don't worry about her (because she sucks at all the competitions)

Matt: Would you be better at Survivor?

Cirie: No! You heard what Zingbot said!

Matt: He was roasting!

6:41PM BBT

Felicia:  Bowie Jane you did good.  I thought you might beat Jag.

Bowie:  Oh, thanks.

America & Cory eating at the table.

Bowie & Felicia reviewing the competition and wiping up the floors with towels.

Felicia:  We'll definitely have to do some cleaning this weekend.

Comic BR - Cirie, Matt & Blue discussing the competition.  Felicia joins and talks over them.

6:43PM BBT

Alone in the bathroom, Jag and Bowie Jane celebrate Jag's win!

Jag: Me you and Matt

Bowie Jane: Fuck Yeah!

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-124346’14”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-124346’12”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-124346’11”.jpg

Bowie Jane: That was great! Cameron is already up in the HoH Room campaigning.

Jag: Oh yeah

Bowie Jane: He was like, so you gonna keep it the same. All I need is a little excuse  (to put up Cameron as a backdoor)

Jag: Yeah

Bowie Jane:  If he has any doubt in me and you, it's not gonna work. Even if it's all in his head, it's not gonna work. We have to prepare for him playing dirty...what he's gonna put out there and how we are gonna counteract it.

Jag: Yeah

Bowie Jane: We have to make sure Matt says the same. Matt and you would be the only people who would know. How about the three of us 

Jag: We need to come up with a name

Bowie Jane: I know. I was gonna say as a joke, let's call us sinking ship but I really don't want that as a name. It's got to be funny.

Jag won the Power of Veto!

6:56PM BBT

[I am out for the night. I have to get some sleep! Night All! -ML]

7:00PM BBT

Back with a few interesting details:

Matt and Jag want to blow up The Fugitives to support their backdoor Cameron plan.

OTEV was actually Zingbot this season.

Zings from Zingbots:

Felicia says that she thought Mecole was coming back into the house because Zinbgbot had a zing for her = something about being in a "Mecoma for 6 weeks"

America's was about robbing the cradle

Cory got a whole song from Zingbot that included him "being a bad kisser"

Cameron's was about getting a "military promotion in the house from being lieutenant loser to being a major fucking tool"

Matt's was plain "Matt you are dumb"

Jag's was about being a sportscar "lamboringini" "astin moran" and "lame, moron, boring"

Bowie's  was something like, What's the difference between Bowie and a great white shark? Bowie is an Australian with massive teeth and a great white shark is a great white shark.

Cirie's had something to do with having no friends; she can go back to doing what she does best, "losing on an island"

Felicia's was about her wrinkles (What wrinkles???)  

Zingbot called all of them "Dumb Fucks"

Cameron: Zingbot is mean

*Out for real now

7:00PM BBT WA couches

Jag spinning a story for Matt of what they will say about Cameron when they vote him out.

Felicia comes in and interrupts

Felica hugs both Jag and Matt and says "I'm so happy!"

7:38PM BBT

In the upstairs loft, Bowie Jane discusses the PoV competition and backdoor plan with Cory. Cory says that Cameron was upset Bowie Jane picked him over Cameron as host.

Bowie Jane: I was like, he hasn't hosted either.

Cory: Well he thinks you are going to backdoor me. They fooled us, though. (Cory didn't really get to host much of anything during this Zingbot/OTEV competition)

Cory compliments Bowie Jane on how she did.

Bowie says it was really just a bit of luck.

Cory: The first four questions were a joke, 'Who was the pig?' Might as well have said go get Izzy.

Bowie Jane: It's gonna be fun (the backdoor)

Cory: Are you comfortable with me telling Matt and Jag that you are okay with backdooring Cameron?

Bowie Jane: I don't want it to get spread around the house, so let's not tell them.

Cory: I won't even tell America

Bowie Jane: I just don't want it to get out.

Cory: I trust Matt, Jag and America to not spread it, but if you want to be careful, be better safe than sorry. It's your choice. If you tell them or I tell them, I think they'll be at ease.

Bowie Jane: Okay....He's got mistrust in me, and if he's got mistrust in me he's gonna turn on me so fucking fast

Cory: If he wins HoH, he puts up me and America...ifone of us comes down, he puts you up.

Bowie Jane: I don't even care. I've got to say you are too good of a competitor. Keep it simple.

Cory: You got to blow up on him and say 'Cameron, you mother fucker' and at the end say 'This Cory's fault (he is kidding) You can play me. I'm down.

Bowie Jane: Cirie and Felicia know it's gonna be used. So, it's fine.

Cory: At some point, you have got to talk to them and tell them what's happening. It builds trust with them so they don't think they are just part of your plan, so you can work with them moving forward. I'm gonna talk to Matt and Jag and say 'y'all have to talk to Bowie'

Bowie Jane: I trust you and America. The proof is in the actions. But we have done a few weeks now of (successful plans)

Cory: I think what makes it so good is that obviously America and I trust each other a million % and Matt and Jag trust each other a million % and you and I...we all have our own things

Bowie Jane: And we don't have to play dirty. All the stuff Cam does is so messy.

Cory: It's annoying. All he talks about is the team. But, if we beat Blue next week, it's over (meaning they have a run to the finish)

Bowie Jane: Then we win

Cory: It's gonna be the slip-n-slide, too

Bowie: Damn! Well, after this week? (because they got OTEV and Zingbot, expecting a more low key comp)

Cory: Why not? The last HoH was mental.

Bowie Jane: Yeah! Well, Blue might be okay, then.

Cory: She is not gonna be better than Matt or Jag. I think she will be about as good as me. I don't care. It's fine.. 

Bowie: Cam is trying to convince me to keep noms the same.

Cory: Is he?

Bowie: Well because I already rejected his (Cory Backdoor) I'm not doing that.

Cory: Now he is trying to backtrack. I don't know if he realizes he is in trouble. If he comes to me with anything, I am not going to believe him

Bowie Jane: I'm always careful with him. Whatever he will say, he will reverse it. He plays dirty. I want to be loyal.

Cory: He is a good competitor. I am glad he gave us a reason to get rid of him. If he had just stayed loyal, we would keep him and he would get rid of us down the line.

Cory asks Bowie Jane if she is enjoying her Vegemite. She says she likes it on bread, but she is trying to not eat too  much bread. 

Bowie Jane: Yeah, I just don't think he's got any dirt to say (to offset the plan)

Cory: There is nothing he could say to me  

Talk turns to 

Cory: If they want to target us, they have to win. They can't win! And if they do, we just try to win the veto. (they mean Matt, Jag, Blue)

Bowie Jane: I'm not worried about any of that.

Cory: Nope! Just chilling and playing games. Hopefully we will have the backyard.

They discuss how soon they may get the backyard. Cory says they tore down Snot a Winner pretty fast, and it was a big build, "Probably tomorrow."

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-124399’05”.jpg

8:20PM BBT

Blue, Matt, Jag, Felicia and Bowie Jane are making homemade pizzas with tortillas and tomato sauce in the kitchen while dancing around. Blue asks Bowie Jane if she has any ingredients in her HoH haul that could help. She heads upstairs then comes back

Matt: Oh she does have stuff!

Blue: Prosciutto

Felicia: Veggie peperoni? What's that taste like?

Jag: Veggie peperoni? Hit that with me sideways! Open up that veggie pep...are you serious?

Felicia: These cherry tomatoes are delicious!

Blue: These cherry tomatoes are fire!

Felicia (to Jag): You are masterfying yours over here!

Jag: Hell yeah!

In Comicverse, Cameron, America and Cirie are talking about how long they have been in the BB25 house. 

Cameron says today is day 67. Cirie says Thursday will be 72 days. "Sunday will be 75. 75 Goddamn days away from my Honey. I'm so sorry, Honey! Honey, next time I get some hairbrained idea, stand up!"  

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-124446’37”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-124445’30”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-124445’40”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-124447’28”.jpg

10:01PM BBT

In the kitchen, while Cory makes his favorite mac and cheese, he tells America that Felicia is going to final three with them.

Cory: We are taking her to three. She is gonna whoop our ass in Part Three. She won't make it to Part Three, but if she did!?! Okay, this might sound weird to bring up now, but I need you to throw Part 1 to me. You have a better chance at Part 2.

America: Shut up!

Cory: Okay, we will keep talking. Just think about it. (he is kidding) We are gonna win Part 1. We are in good shape.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-124545’37”.jpg

10:36PM BBT

Cameron is talking with Matt in the HoHR. He treats the room as if it is still his this week. Cameron is complaining about not being able to talk with anyone because they are down to groups of two and the other half is always around the corner (Matt/Jag, Cirie/Felicia, Cory/America). They agree it's too hard to talk to people alone. Matt says if you get the chance, it's only for a split second.

Matt: (looking at Spy Cam) It's dead. It's dead. There is not a single soul out here. Bowie is in DR. Everyone else in Scramble or Scary!  I'm gonna just move around a little.

Cameron: I'm probably just gonna go to Scary and lay down.

Matt leaves and heads downstairs.

In Comicverse, the Blue and Felicia are talking about the HoH Competition and laughing that Felicia ended up going right back out the front door when looking for items.

Blue: Oh, it was crazy!

10:45PM BBT

Cameron walks in then all cameras begin following Matt around the house looking for somewhere to land. He finds Cory in Scrambleverse who asks him why he isn't heading to bed (since he is bored).

Matt: I have DR still. I'm gonna chill.

Cory: I am down to chill.

They head to the HoH Room. They discuss that Bowie Jane is still in DR.

Matt: I guess they got a lot to talk about.

Cory: I hope not. It's Cameron! I talked to her for about an hour in the game room. She's doing it.

Matt: Good!

Cory: I think all of the conversation helped! It's gonna happen. I just don't know how much Cameron knows.

Matt: I calmed him down, but he said he got a weird feeling today because America rolled her eyes at him.

Cory: I was telling her, 'You couldn't just wait until after the veto?' but she's pissed.

Matt: Why is she pissed?

Cory says that Cameron talks to her one way then shit talks her. "She gets annoyed!"  

Cory: He might just give up, but what votes is he gonna get?

Matt: I feel so bad. But?

Cory: I don't! I don't give a shit!

Matt: You shouldn't! He is a dick to you!

Cory: He has been trying to fucking backdoor me.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-124581’28”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-124585’13”.jpg

11:28PM BBT

In Comicverse, Cirie, Felicia and America are talking about Cameron panicking and hovering over Bowie Jane. He won't leave BJ alone.

Felicia: Boy! You better get out of here. At some point y'all got to let Bowie get to bed. Girl, you just lock the door.

America: She is too nice. I would have been like, okay, office hours are over.

Felicia: He's a mess!

America: I heard y'all talked to Bowie

Felicia: It's all good as long as nobody says anything tomorrow.

America: We just hee hee, haw haw all day.

Cirie: It's got to go perfectly.

America: He is going to implode.

Cirie: I don't give a damn!

They discuss how much Cameron has lied to them throughout the game.

Cirie: Mm Hmm

America: We have this one opportunity

Cirie: The stars have aligned

America: I'm gonna take the biggest exhale

Felicia: His ass will be in that jury house and whoever goes after him has to be with him for a week.

Cirie: That's a whole different circumstance over there.

They talk about how annoying it will be to have him in the jury house.

America: You get movies and shit.

Felicia: Yeah, now we just chilling (in jury) 'Boy, go somewhere!'

Felicia asks America, "Okay, what's your strategy? How do you see this shit playing out?"

America: I talked with Cory. We haven't really talked about anything beyond this week. We have been waiting for this to happen.

Cirie: I'm not gonna feel secure.

America: You know where my vote is. There is no flipping!

Felicia: No! Not at all!

They discuss how it just depends on who wins the next HoH because the way things play out from here just depends on who has power.

America: It's a week by week thing.

Felicia: It is!

Cirie: I'm just trying to survive Thursday!

America: Both of you will! Just got to lay low. He can't know anything!

11:35PM BBT

The three of them discuss how they miss alcohol. The last time they got alcohol was Bowie's birthday on Sunday. They got one bottle of wine and 6 beers, which they say is not enough because it ends up being one glass of wine.

America wants to at least get two glasses of wine.

Cirie: They better give us two bottles this time.

They are expecting alcohol again on Tuesday. Discussion turns to Bowie Jane's HoH basket being really nice. They theorize that they will get better baskets now they made it to jury.

Felicia leaves to get snackage from the kitchen.

Cirie: I told them Felicia has been up 99 times and packed and unpacked, so if you gonna take someone down

America: That's nice of you. But after...she has to go.

Cirie says she will be the pawn against Felicia.

America: I trust you. Classic. You are volunteering as a Big Brother Pawn, and you'll stay. Guaranteed!

11:50PM BBT

In the HoHR, Blue, Jag and Cameron are rating celebrities by their attractiveness. Matt is in the room but is totally silent )likely asleep) The scale includes:

Next door cute

Classic Hot

Spicy Bombshell

Oooga Oooga

Work of Art

Old Hollywood Glam Gorge

Graveyard

They rate Charlize Theron (only Cam knows who this is) Margot Robbie, Adele, Jason Momoa, Megan Fox, Audrey ?, Uma Thurman (no one but Cam knows who that is)

[This game is not nice. I suppose they are bored and reaching for entertainment, but I'm out  -ML]

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic