Saturday, September 30, 2023 - Big Brother 25 Live Feed Updates

morty

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 25 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/337-big-brother-25-discussion-dish/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is Pacific Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here) until Sunday, November 5, when Daylight Saving Time ends. 

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB25-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Have-Not Room (HNR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)
Lounge Area Across from the HoH room.  (Loft)
Theme bedroom [Upside down] (UBR )
Theme bedroom [it's a fun comic book style] (CBR)

Theme bedroom [it's scary theme] (SBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in and talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

7:32AM BBT

*WBRB Gold Swirlies for "Wakey, Wakey Houseguests"

7:51AM BBT

Feeds return to sleep HGs trying to wake up and get ready for this PoV Competition day.

8:19AM BBT

In the bathroom, Blue tells Bowie Jane, Cory and America that Felicia walked by her and Cameron talking, saying, 'Y'all don't have to whisper around me."

Cory: She was mad at Cameron.

Blue: I was like, I don't care, but I do feel a little bad about it so I went back and told her, 'I'm sorry. I didn't mean you to hear. I have to do what I have to do to get on Cam's good side.'

She says she told Felicia she would obviously play veto for her.

Cory says Cameron and Felicia had a spat after BJ asks why Felicia was yelling. He describes Cameron sitting on the counter and Felicia correcting him that he shouldn't sit there. When Felicia walked away, Cameron made a comment, 'Oh, Felicia is talking to me now' and Felicia aggressively said "What did you say?"

America: I was there for that. It was nothing big.  I didn't even think of it as a spat.

Cory: First fight of the season.

Blue: I hope I play

Cory: I hope you play. It would be sick.

Blue: Fun! The chances of us playing are high, Big Brother!

Cory: I'd be so down for a 4 hour lockdown today.

Blue: I think she'd pick Matt (Felicia)

America: Cam is gonna pick Jag?

Blue: Cam is gonna pick Matt

America: So whoever gets Matt first

8:34AM BBT

RCHS for Nomination Picks

[I will cover as much as I can today while I am cleaning up the house and packing for our trip. No promises. -MamaLong]

8:57AM BBT

The feeds have returned

Playing for Power of Veto today: Cameron, Felicia, Mecole, Blue, Matt, America

Jag is Hosting

America was chosen by MeMe as House Guest choice.

Blue was House Guest Choice for Felicia.

Jag: Blue for houseguest choice?

Cory: I don't think it's that simple. They spend a lot of time in the Comic room, Felicia, Cirie and Blue. DId she ask you to play for houseguest choice?

Jag: No

Cory: Me neither. I feel like if you're nominated, you have got to have those conversations. 

Jag: A new person winning would be cool. Blue or America winning would be fine. I don't think either one of them would use it.

Cory: Probably not. You always have the Houseguest Choice pressure, though. You were not going to use it, and I was able to strongarm you into it.

Jag: Exactly

8:59AM BBT

Cory: This is the first veto you haven't played in a while

Jag: Yeah...If they give me a hat or something, I'll just wear my turban. If they get a turban for the host costume, that would be fire!

Matt: The conspiracy of Where is Cirie's Chip

Cameron: Nope! It's not in there. They don't want us to know.

Matt: Houseguest Choice! Two!

America: I know!

9:05AM BBT

Felicia is sitting alone in Comicverse sipping hot tea. She has a glazed over look on her face.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-113689’38”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-113685’34”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-113687’13”.jpg

9:12AM BBT

In the kitchen...

Matt: I thought you were gonna get picked

Cirie: I know. When it's the hardest one I'll get picked.

Mecole: The fact you have never been picked is crazy.

Cirie: It will be crazy if y'all get some fly outfits

Mecole doesn't think they will because she is expecting a dark room.

Cirie says she is going to go check on Felicia. Matt says he thinks she is in the DR.

9:14AM BBT

Mecole just burned her hand

Matt: You okay

Mecole: Yeah, I'll just run it under some water

Matt: Did you burn it on the side of the pan

Mecole: Yep, trying to get the egg out. You excited?

Matt: Oh yeah! I love playing!

Mecole: Same! I'm ready. I'm ready!

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-113699’09”.jpg

9:17AM BBT

*WBRB Gold Swirlies

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-113681’26”.jpg

9:23AM BBT

Blue walks into the bathroom where Cirie is showering. Cirie calls her over then whispers, "Felicia is so pissed. She heard y'all say you not going to use the veto on her."

Blue: That shit was funny. Well, whoops!

9:25AM BBT

Cirie: I hope you win it!

Blue: I hope I win it, too. But if I do win it, do I use it? I think he is really trying to get Felicia out. If I want to get brownie points for me, I use it and pull her down. I just don't want you to go up. Do I throw it?

Cirie: And another veto I'm not playing in! Lord have mercy.

Blue: The House Guest Choice ones are getting pulled a lot.

9:38AM BBT

Big Brother: Matt, please check the Storage Room

Matt: It's my laundry...because I just complained about my socks, probably

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-113731’38”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-113711’31”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-113711’13”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-113712’35”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-113755’28”.jpg

10:15AM BBT

In the loft, Cory asks Cirie how she feels about her place in the game. Cirie says she feels shaky because she isn't sure where PoV would leave her if it is used. Cory says if she is put up, she will have his vote. Cory tells her the only way she could go up is if MeMe or Felicia win the PoV. Cory says he doesn't feel good about his position, either.

10:24AM BBT

Bowie Jane is talking to Jag in Scaryverse. She's complaining that it doesn't seem like she is allowed in Comicverse anymore. She slept in there over 50 days, but now when she goes in it just goes silent. "I'm not allowed in there. No one will speak."

Blue joins  immediately followed by Cameron.

Jag: Welcome to the fun room, where there are no rules! Absolutely no bedtimes. Production makes sure of that.

10:38AM BBT

In the bathroom area, Cory joins Matt and America telling them he just had a great chat with Cirie

Matt: I feel like everybody has great chats with CIrie.

America: She is so nice!

Matt: She really is one of the homies.

America: Every time I talk to her I leave feeling like she's my final 2. She is just so nice.

[So I get that Cirie is an amazing surgical nurse, but she would also make an amazing detective. Cirie is a master at humanizing everything and relating to everyone in some intimate way, despite the way she may really feel about them, leaving them feeling so positive about having Cirie on their side. This is what makes Cirie really good at these games and why I enjoy watching her play so much. Early on, she knew she would be an immediate target, so she started putting bugs in everyone's ears that she knows she is an easy target, but she was willing to help them get further (yep, all of them), and even if she did make it all the way, no one would want to give her the money over anyone else. Every single one of those HGs bought into Cirie's initial trap. Yes, people are now seeing that Cirie has a talent with words, yet Cirie is still a very smart player in that regard.  -MamaLong]

10:53AM BBT

WBRB Gold Swirlies

11:08AM BBT

America, Jag, Bowie and Blue are in Scaryverse beds waiting for Matt to come in. They want to hide under the covers and the first one Matt finds is the loser. They wait quietly for a long time, and it looks like America, Jag and Blue have actually fallen asleep. Matt is in the LR talking with Cirie, Mecole and Felicia.

Bowie Jane (loudly): He is not coming

The others wake up. They hear Cameron coming so they hide. Cameron opens the door and says, "Good Lord" then leaves. 

America: He didn't see us

They call for him, but he doesn't hear them.

Jag: I can hear Matt talking loudly....it's lulling me to sleep

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-113807’37”.jpg

11:27AM BBT

In the LR, talk turns to hot dogs and other "leftover meat." Mecole is using full body response while describing how, as a kid, she used to snack on Vienna Sausages on a bed of mustard on top of a saltine cracker. 

Cirie: Vienna Sausage. Oh, hell no.

Cameron says he didn't take her as a Vienna Sausage girl. He offers to request some for her.

Cirie says she loves sardines with Tabasco

Mecole: Tabasco is too watery  

[Agreed, Mecole! In our house, we use Louisiana Hot Sauce...nothing else! -ML]

11:34AM BBT

Matt finally joined the others in the Scaryverse where he gets suckered into telling a "20 minute" (a game they have been playing in the BB House as a means to lull each other to sleep and help time pass) camping story. Cameron has joined them, too. Matt mentions the game Monkey in the Middle, but Bowie Jane doesn't understand the reference, so he has to fully describe the game.

Jag: I have two questions. Did you play something like Capture the Flag or anything?

Matt says he doesn't remember doing that because they didn't have a field.

Jag: Okay, my second question. Had you gone camping before?

Matt says only backyard campouts.

11:55AM BBT

Blue was called to the DR

Bowie Jane points out how deeply America has been sleeping

12:00PM BBT

Big Brother: No napping Houseguests

America: I'm not napping   (anymore)

12:05PM BBT

Blue is back from the DR and crawls back into bed with America, "Come on! Let's get the show on the road."

Matt: I know! 

Cameron says he hopes it isn't a lockdown (individual competition)

[Bowie Jane and Cameron have been talking smack about Felicia this whole time saying she has "mean girl" tactics and is nasty and aggressive. I mean, just say it to her face. Ask her if she is intentionally directing anger at you because talking about her in this manner is also considered mean girl tactics. Am I changing my opinion of Bowie Jane? Maybe!!  I'm not really a fan of Felicia. She just gets on my nerves, but I haven't witnessed mean girl tactics from Felicia at all. Felicia is direct. She won't mince words. But I would never describe her as intentionally nasty. She's not happy she is on the block, and she is entitled to that. Cirie will typically sit with Felicia in silence, just not knowing what to say but offering her comfort of companionship rather than allowing her to be isolated as the well-known target. Before BJ joined them, they had been sitting in silence a long, long time. Bowie is too sensitive and takes things so personally that are not even directed at her. For a 45 year old woman, Bowie Jane needs to grow up. Let's see how Bowie reacts when she is on the block. -MamaLong]

12:15PM BBT

The SR has been locked down. Could be for costumes.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-113878’06”.jpg

Jag pops in to grab a turban.

America: You going in?

Jag is avoiding answering.

Bowie Jane: It's close

Cameron: You going black on black?

Jag: Black and white

He leaves

America: The time has come. The time has come.

Bowie Jane: Yay!

America: Yay!

12:16AM BBT

In the kitchen...

Blue: How is Mama Fe doing?

Cirie: SHe hates Cam! Hates Cam!

Blue: Hide the knives!

Cirie: Yeah!

*The feeds move to RCHS for the Power of Veto Competition

6:52PM BBT

The feeds have returned.

It sounds like MeMe could have won the veto. (still trying to confirm)

Blue: I knew MeMe had me beat. MeMe had me beat

The competition was a haunted house in the "basement" (extra BB competition room). They had to find items in various rooms in the dark.

It's not clear to me who won the PoV. I do not see the necklace.

MeMe did not win.

MeMe: I really wanted to win this one.

Blue reminds her that she is safe (Felicia is the target)

Blue: I had a feeling Cameron was going to do well in this one.

Cameron won the Power of Veto with a time of 7:59

7:18PM BBT

The backyard is open.

[I am out now until next Saturday. -MamaLong

• morty changed the title to Saturday, September 30, 2023 - Big Brother 25 Live Feed Updates
  • morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic