Wednesday, September 27, 2023 - Big Brother 25 Live Feed Updates

morty

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 25 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/337-big-brother-25-discussion-dish/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is Pacific Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here) until Sunday, November 5, when Daylight Saving Time ends. 

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB25-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Have-Not Room (HNR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)
Lounge Area Across from the HoH room.  (Loft)
Theme bedroom [Upside down] (UBR )
Theme bedroom [it's a fun comic book style] (CBR)

Theme bedroom [it's scary theme] (SBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in and talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-109706’24”.jpg

2:49PM BBT

There isn't anything interesting to report. The HGs are just hanging out and straightening up the house for tomorrow. There are still a lot of conversations going on in the house which basically result with everyone working with everyone. The next target is still Felicia, as no one wants her in the jury house feeling she will be a bitter juror. Besides, she has made comments about just wanting to go home if she gets evicted, rather than sitting in a jury house away from her family.  -ML

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-109731’01”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-109730’59”.jpg

3:32PM BBT

There is audible snoring coming from the LR couch. I'm pretty sure it is Matt, although America is also asleep. Jared is asleep in Scaryverse, as well.

Big Brother: Please No Napping! Pretty please?

Cirie, Mecole and Bowie Jane are chatting in the loft area about the game.

Bowie Jane has now joined the plastic flosser club. It's highly contagious.

The ladies collectively agree that the game is getting more and more stressful as the days go by.

In the LR, Felicia is complaining that the day is "going by so slow."

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-109756’34”.jpg

3:44PM BBT

Big Brother gives us a close up of Felicia's mouth piece that features her missing tooth. Early this afternoon, Felicia admitted to putting her gum on her dresser overnight then going back to chewing it in the morning because the longer you chew it, the better it pops.  [Mouth noises just gross me out, and I can't help but wonder how many bugs and critters she attracted with her parked chewing gum. -ML]

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-109766’21”.jpg

4:35PM BBT

In Comicverse, Blue tells Cirie that Cory is her target.

Cirie: Bowie Jane just told me she wouldn't put me up even if that's what the house wanted.

Blue: I have been planting seeds with Matt and Jag, basically, about Cory...not that I am mad about him taking Jared out but that he is actively using them as swords, shields and doing his dirty work for him and everything. I think it is getting to Matt. And Jag mentioned the other day that he was feeling used a little bit. So I am slowly trying to use that angle. I understand people's concerns about Felicia, but Felicia doesn't need to leave right now.

Cirie: Not me! Cory is way more dangerous

Blue: And for my game, personally, Cory is my biggest threat. My biggest threat!

Cirie: Mm Hmm

Blue: In order for me to go far in this game, in order for you to go far in this game, in order for Matt and Jag to go far in this game, Cory really got to go.

Cirie: Okay

Blue: So with that being said, Matt and Jag and I had a conversation.

Blue tells Cirie that she has been hinting to pull Cirie in with them "It's sounding really good so far." Blue tells Cirie that she warned Bowie Jane that everyone is trying to make her feel like she isn't expendable, but she really is expendable to them.

Cirie: Good, good

Blue: We'll see. It's all still up in the air. And it does lean on the fact that I need to convince Matt and Jag that Cory and America aren't good for our game. I am trying to see if there is a world where they could possibly target Cory and America. I don't want to push too hard.

Cirie says that Bowie Jane has mentioned that nobody asked her about her life, other than Cirie, they just talk about themselves. So ask her about her life.

Blue: That's good. Thank you.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-109826’58”.jpg

4:51PM BBT

Felicia joins Jared, Blue and Cirie in Comicverse.

Cirie: How does it smell?

Felicia: In here?

Cirie: Yeah, I sprayed down the (furniture)

Felicia: It smells fresh

Felicia talks about the boxed mac and cheese and hot dogs that they (America and Cameron, I believe) are making in the kitchen, "Bowie Jane called it hangover food."

Cirie: That tells you what it is.

Jared: Drunk food

Felicia: I'd rather do McDonald's than that. I'd do a double cheeseburger from McDonald's before I'd eat that.

Jared: Ew!

Jared leaves. He must be hungry and curious.

Cirie: Now you have crossed the line. I'm waiting for the rice and steak. What time are you gonna start cooking?

Blue: I don't know. What time should we? Like 6?

Cirie:  What do you need us to do?

Blue: Nothing

Felicia says there are twelve pieces (of steak)

Cirie: MeMe is going to do that kale salad

Felicia: Yeah!

Blue: That will be good

Jared comes back in, "Yeah, I just tried it"

Felicia: What does it taste like?

Jared: Hell. That's like your uncle just came home and said I got to feed these kids.

Cirie: Never mind...I'm good

Felicia: They just wasting ingredients

Cirie: I'm wondering what Hisam is doing?

Blue: I was thinking about him yesterday.

Cirie: I wonder what all of them are doing?

*WBRB Gold Swirlies

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-109838’18”.jpg

I have noticed a split second view of the live fish (FoTH) like we used to see on the two most recent live shows this season. Like Morty, I believe these slips and leaks are not accidents at all. When I see FoTH, I start paying closer attention to the feeds. Was production warning us to keep a watchful eye? Well, expect the unexpected. Nevertheless, I started calling these "fish food" as if production is feeding us a little snack. Of course, the hot topic with the HGs this week has been what in the world will Thursdays competition be. Many are expecting a dark room competition in honor of a Scaryverse week. Could this be a blackout competition or just a zombie themed puzzle...or both? Stay tuned!

This leak was at 11:58:11 on camera 3 for anyone wanting to flashback and see for yourself.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-109543’02”.jpg

image.png

• morty unpinned this topic

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-110207’53”.jpg

10:56PM BBT

Jared and Blue are cuddled on the loft couch. Blue and Jared wish they could just sleep there. They discuss wanting to sleep in the same bed tonight. Jared wonders aloud if they could just stay there.

Jared (to BB): Tell us no if we can't sleep in here. Is that enough? Say Thank You if we can't sleep here.

He waits

Jared: Give me a sign, Big Brother!

Big Brother: Thank you!

Blue giggles.

Jared: Appreciate y'all! Y'all are amazing when you listen.

Jared says that when it's over, he will "hug the shit out of Cam and tell him I love him."

Blue smiles

Jared: Then walk my ass back into this house.

Blue: Absofuckinglutely!

Jared is remaining positive and hoping he gets to stay,

Blue: Let's get you to bed

Blue wants him to get some sleep in case he needs all of his energy for Thursday's competition. They plan a rendezvous for Thursday morning in the HNR after Matt is awake and leaves the room.

[It should be noted that Jared has been carrying around a plastic flosser in his mouth tonight, happily declaring he is now a lifelong member of the BB25 Plastic Flosser Club. I guess all humans need to feel we belong, sometimes.  -ML]

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-110202’43”.jpg

11:03PM BBT

In Scrambleverse, Jag, dressed in Cameron's Pig Onesie Jammies, catches Cirie staring at his toes (he calls them tingers). He points it out.

Matt: She's locked in.

Cirie: Stop it! You're so stupid. [She frequently calls HGs stupid in a joking way. Yikes! Calling people stupid is never funny, though! -ML]

Jag: Cirie! My eyes are up here!

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-110205’59”.jpg

Matt and Cirie say goodnight to Jag, Cameron, Bowie and Mecole. Cirie says "Oink, Oink" in place of goodnight and hugs Jag.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-110207’15”.jpg

Bowie Jane: Are you going to sleep in that?

Jag: Well, what else would you suggest I wear?

Bowie: Does it feel comfy?

Jag: It's really soft. The only that's not is the tail. Want to feel?

Bowie: What? The tail?

Jag: Yeah

Bowie: Well, it feels a bit rude, but yeah.

She feels it and says it is hard.

Jag: There is a wire in it, or something. (To Mecole) Here, you want to feel?

Mecole: Um, NO!

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-110208’49”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-110209’11”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-110208’58”.jpg

11:45PM BBT

America and Cory are making out in Scrambleverse. (time to switch camera views to something without smacking noises!) 

11:55PM BBT

Blue, Matt and Jag are hanging out in the bathroom area.

• morty locked this topic