Tuesday, September 26, 2023 - Big Brother 25 Live Feed Updates

morty

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 25 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/337-big-brother-25-discussion-dish/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is Pacific Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here) until Sunday, November 5, when Daylight Saving Time ends. 

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB25-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Have-Not Room (HNR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)
Lounge Area Across from the HoH room.  (Loft)
Theme bedroom [Upside down] (UBR )
Theme bedroom [it's a fun comic book style] (CBR)

Theme bedroom [it's scary theme] (SBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in and talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

8:25AM BBT

Felicia and Cirie are awake in the bathroom area tending to ADLs. Everyone else is sleeping.

9:26AM BBT

Felicia is reading her Bible in the backyard while Cirie gets ready to shower.

9:40AM BBT

Jared joins Cirie in the bathroom area. Cirie tells him that he needs to clear things up with "her."

Jared: I'm not talking with her about nobody else

Cirie warns him to have a conversation with her "because she told me you said Jag and Matt" 

Jared: She literally said Jag and Matt.  

Cirie tells him to just tell her that he needs her to help him figure things out.  [It is unclear who "she" is because Jared doesn't have his microphone on.]

10:02AM BBT

WBRB Gold Swirlies for "Wakey, Wakey Houseguests"

10:19AM BBT

HGs are doing ADLs...nothing interesting.

11:01AM BBT

In the loft, Cory tells Cameron, "I think everybody knows, but I was basically in a final four with Cirie, Izzy, and Jared very early."

Cameron: Yeah?

Cory: Like, Week One...after Family Style blows up...the reason I had all that information on the Seven Deadly Sins bullshit, Legend 25 and Brown Sugar is because I was working really closely with them.

Cameron: Yeah...I knew Izzy had a finger in everything

Cory: Well, she was my person. You saw...every single day. I was probably locked in to final 8 or 7. So when it came time to make this fucking move, I basically was making the gamble, alright, So I am bailing this very secure spot that I don't have a great chance at winning to this fucking turbulent spot where who fucking knows, honestly. 

Cameron: Well, that's where I've been  

Cory: That shit was basically me saying I trust this future with you with America and with having like Matt and Jag as players. All of the sudden, my name is fucking everywhere...I'm a big target, I'm definitely a pawn and everything. I think it's impossible for you to get in a comfortable spot.

Cameron: Oh, yeah! I'll be fucking fighting forever.

Cory: So my question is, and this stays here.

Cameron: I've heard that before...just fucking with you.

Cory tells Cameron that he knows Cam and America have a good relationship. Cameron says he is apprehensive about America. He can't talk with America because even though she isn't doing it intentionally, things he has said to her in confidence made it back to him. Cory says she has done the same to him, but he does feel good about America now.

Cameron tells Cory that Jared told him that Cory came to him (Jared) and said that Cory said he was in trouble because he was falling for America

Cory: That never fucking happened.

11:08AM BBT

Cory: Here's the real question. How much do you personally feel trust with Matt and Jag? I feel America is bought in, and I am pretty well bought in after that double.

Cameron: I think the 4 of us, or 5 of us are for real

Cory: I am so down

Cameron: Fuck Yes

Cory: I think I want to go to Matt and Jag and say this is the fucking plan. I think they are leaning toward Felicia right now

Cameron: I think the whole house should be without even needing to pitch an argument. It's so simple. The rest of the shit can run the way it needs to run. You can take care of powerful people. Once you make the jury, it doesn't make a shit what place you get. But, there is only one shot of somebody definitely not going into that house. This is our one shot. I don't care how it rolls after that, but I know the people I want to work with.

Cory: Yeah...let's be real. If it's 5 to 6 and she tries to run it. It's gonna be hard to stop.

Cameron: Fuck yeah! Absolutely

12:15PM BBT

In the bathroom, America tells Blue that next week for her would be Felicia, "easily" because she would be salty. America tells Blue that Cam would really work with them and he is a bigger threat than either of them and Matt or Jag. "I was talking to him yesterday and the one thing that I wanted to say was I guess...you know Cam came up and said he had been hearing things I said that he told me.....nothing important, just nominations. He told me I think it's Matt and Jag (repeating what she was saying about conversations with Cameron)"

Blue: But I thought that was common knowledge.

America: It was common knowledge, but he literally didn't tell anybody but me. He could just be trying to make me paranoid about y'all. 

Blue: I don't know what his angle is, but him not liking Felicia was common knowledge. Take that one with a grain of salt.

America: I just want him to be good with us

Blue: As long as he is comfy with us, we're good

12:19PM BBT

Cameron walks into the bathroom and breaks up the conversation. Blue leaves.

Cam: I talked to your bestie today.

America: I know. He told me.

Cam: All good stuff. We are ready to roll.

12:40PM BBT

Cory meets with Matt in the Have Not Room. He tells Matt he had a great conversation with Cameron, 'I think Felicia before him. I do think he will keep us safe for a couple of weeks."

Matt: I know he will target Felicia! He does not want Felicia in jury.

They agree the plan is to evict Felicia next.

1:00PM BBT

Cameron and Jared are talking in the loft talking about possible competitions. Cam says that people fighting their way back in aren't allowed to compete in HoH.

Cam: Cory says yeah, I think they'll let you play

Jared: I don't see why not. It wouldn't be fair to let us back in then not give us a chance to win. Damn, Bro. If only we fucking paid attention. Just paid attention.

Cameron: I think Cory is coming out with something interesting (He is in the DR)

Jared: Really? Ahhhhh!

Bowie Jane enters the loft and breaks up the conversation.

Cameron shares with her that the DR asked him to clean off the dining table

Bowie: WHAT?

1:05PM BBT

[With this, all cameras move to the living room and two focus on the door to the DR then Cory comes out of the DR, "Hey Everyone. Everyone needs to gather in the Dining Room for a special surprise and don't block the windows. Special surprise. Let's go!"

Once everyone is there, Cory says he needs four people to help him with something in storage. Mecole, America, Blue and Felicia head to the SR with Cory to help. Production gave them gift baskets.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-108165’35”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-108165’30”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-108165’11”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-108164’59”.jpg

1:07PM BBT

Cory says that they have to set everything up in a presentable fashion and then he will read the card.

Jag: Is Jessie coming back in here?

Cameron: I think so!  Jessie is going to be the Easter Bunny!

[They have been dreaming of Jessie Pec-tacular Godderz from BB10 coming in to the BB House -ML]

Cory: Everything looks good. Let me read the letter, "Surprise, the Live Feeds have let us know our Houseguests are missing some of their favorite treats. But first; Give us a Shout Out on the cameras. We always love hearing from you. We hope you enjoy everything! Your friends at CBS."

All the HGs scream and cheer, blow kisses and tear into their gift baskets. They grab things and shove them in their pockets. Everyone is thrilled!

Felicia: This is so cool! CBS< You Rock!

Blue: Thank you Live Feeds! Thank you CBS!

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-108165’30”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-108166’48”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-108166’25” (1).jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-108166’25”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-108166’17”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-108167’56”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-108167’45”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-108167’33”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-108167’28”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-108173’18”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-108172’13”.jpg

1:13PM BBT

The HGs put a beat together and sing a song to CBS

Felicia: We need a beat...gotta make a CBS song

Cirie: I'll get it started and y'all jump in....🎶Chilling in the House with nothing to do. Sitting in my room with the 25 Crew, and then

Felicia: We get baskets for everyone! Come on CBS! Come do it again!

Cory: Do it again!

Cam: Ain't never enough!

Jared: Ain't never enough!

Cirie: Unexpected, what do you think? Only thing that can be better is more drink!🎶

They all scream and cheer!

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-108175’36”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-108175’35”.jpg

The baskets are filled with all of the things the HGs have been talking about missing, snacks, beverages, seasonings, alcohol.

2:00PM BBT

In Comicverse, Blue, Jared, Felicia, Jag and Matt are studying the days and competitions.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-108228’40”.jpg

In the loft, Cameron, Cory, America and Bowie Jane are talking about random life topics. America says she has never known Big Brother to gift the HGs baskets of goodies before [Well, they have never done 100 days before, so they likely feel the HGs are deserving of some tasty comforts, IMHO. -MamaLong]

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-108217’56”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-108217’52”.jpg

3:51PM BBT

Jag and Jared are talking about the evicted HGs in the bathroom. They decide to hand pick a crew of 8 for themselves if they knew everything they know now at the beginning.

Jag: Who was the mother fuckers you would want to pick if you could go all the way back? 8 mother fuckers.

Jared: 7 people for me would be Red, Blue, Matt, You, Izzy, Cirie and definitely Reilly, bro. 

Jag: Reilly was down as fuck.

Jared: Reilly was a soldier! What you think? Who would be yours?

Jag: I'd say you, Blue, Matt, Reilly, a dude like Hisam

Jared: You want a dog, but you don't want a dog that's gonna bite you. That's the thing. Give the time...Hisam would have bit the shit out of all of us.

Jag: I don't know...I would say Cirie makes the cut for me, Hisam and Red...but do we even need a Hisam if I got you, me and Matt? It's basically the same except Izzy.

Jared: You need a 7

Jag: Scrap Hisam. I put Bowie Jane in there.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-108334’11”.jpg

3:57PM BBT

Matt and Bowie Jane are whispering in Scaryverse. They are collectively agreeing that Felicia will be the next evicted, then Cory and America.

4:08PM BBT

America and Cory are cuddled up talking about how unfortunate it was that they couldn't win the wall. America says her small size was supposed to be an advantage.

America: Everyone says, 'Y'all are so cute. You're the same size.'

Cory: That is just false, though. Inaccurate. Lies. Blasphemy. I am significantly larger than you.

America laughs. Cory says he is closest in size to Jag. 

America snickers, "Okay"

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-108350’31”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-108349’44”.jpg

5:37PM BBT

Most of the HGs are eating dinner. There is no table talk at all. It's awkwardly silent.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-108439’27”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-108439’00”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-108432’22”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-108432’09”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-108438’29”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-108445’21”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-108442’17”.jpg

5:40PM BBT

Felicia breaks the silence, "I've been sitting here reflecting on the last 56 days, and even at my 63 year old age, I have learned some things in 56 days. So, my thought is everybody should have at least one takeaway that they take outside of here that helps them live their life better. A lot of times we don't realize how people see us. We think we know how people see us, but this let's you know how people really see you. So, you have to be conscious of that in everything you do.  How are you actually really perceived versus what you do? If that makes sense. So my takeaway, for me, is that even sometimes when you think you are doing something for the right reason, you could still actually hurt somebody.  That's my takeaway. Not like I didn't know that, but I have just felt that several times in here. So you have to be mindful of that even if it is right for you, you have to be mindful of it's right for everyone else in the game. I know we are in a game, but still. Okay, I am done.. I just like philosophical moments from time to time."

Cory: I have just learned that at the end of the day, you can't trust Jag.

Bowie Jane laughs, "When in doubt, vote Jag out."

Jag: You fucker!

Cory: He is just such a snake.

5:59PM BBT

In the Have Not Room, Cameron is venting to Matt about Felicia's dinner speech. "Do you know who that was directed at?"

Matt: Obviously you

Cameron: How long are you gonna continue to push the lie that they got rid of Red for me? Jared came and told me the night before. Stop! Stop! Get the fuck out of here with that. How long are you going to push that? (speaking to Mama Fe, as if she was in the room)

Matt: They are scared of you returning.

Cameron: They should be. I have no problems with MeMe. Felicia has got to go.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-108461’14”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-108464’02”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-108463’48”.jpg

6:11PM BBT

Now Cameron is gloating about his HoH where he put up two of the strongest players in the house. He is very proud of himself. Talk turns to their alliance, The Fugitives.

Cameron: People will be talking about us.

Matt: Oh yeah, the three people that worked together and went to the end.

Cameron: We are gonna watch next season and they'll be like, remember The Fugitives? That will be dope.

Matt: We are solid, dude. You me and Jag...Outlaw (Jag), Bounty Hunter (Matt) and Gunner (Cameron). And the alliance has nicknames. That's awesome.  That's clever!

Cameron: One day they will look back and be like, The Fugitives? Yeah!

Matt: People will talk about that in the future because they talk about the Brigade and the Cookout.

Cameron: Yeah, The Horsemen, Secret 6, The Quack Pack. All these cool alliances that were hardcore and did a good job. I want that! I want to have something where we stuck together and burned something up.

Matt: Yeah! We can.

6:31PM BBT

Cirie walks into Comicverse where Jared is on Red's old bed. She grabs a bag of candy, places it right against her microphone then walks right up to him and whispers in his ear. He shakes his head in agreement. Cirie begins to walk away but stops, smiles really big then walks back and whispers some more. More nods in agreement and then Mama C pats and rubs Jared's head. We can't hear any of it because of Cirie's mad whispering skills and that bag of candy rubbing against her mic.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-108493’49”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-108493’34”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-108493’33”.jpg

6:45PM BBT

Cirie is back in Comicverse talking with Jared. 

Cirie: I love you so much. I'm so proud of you.

Jared: Thank you! I'm trying to figure it out! I don't know what it's going to be though!

Cirie: Continue to work on Skeezy.

Jared: Oh, yeah, yeah. Who would you put up?

Cirie: I don't know. That's why I ain't sure I want to win. I told Cory and America I wouldn't put them up. I could put up Jag. I could put up Bowie Jane and MeMe, but that could be wasted. So, I'm like, shit. What if I win?

Jared: I'm just thinking. You don't think it's worth getting rid of one of them?

Cirie: Yeah, I do, but who?

Jared: Cory, Matt, Jag

Cirie: I do! But I don't know how to go about it.

Jared: You know, you put two and then one of them go home.

Cirie: I know the process. Well, now they all coming after me.

Jared: I did that last week and they still came after me, regardless. If I could have broke it up. I probably would have a better chance. That's the only thing.

*WBRB Gold Swirlies

Cirie: Matt's my only person outside of Blue and you.

Jared: You trust it?

Cirie: Well, Blue is telling me to trust it.

Jared: I know. But, I don't forget...look at what you just did.

Cirie: I know

Jared: They said it was you and me to the point of Blue saying she was taking me down, regardless. I don't know if it's smart to play it safe because the numbers are getting so low and nobody want to get rid of Bowie. They want to get rid of Felicia. Then they want to get rid of me, then you then probably Bowie.

Cirie says it's getting to the point where it is beneficial to keep her (Cirie) because no one is going to want to give her the money (had her chance multiple times on Survivor already), "and Bowie can't talk" meaning she could win over Bowie based on her speech.

Jared: Cam asked Cory what the odds is of him coming back in the game. Cam is getting nervous.

Cirie: Yeah

6:52PM BBT

Jared has now joined the plastic flosser gang. [It grosses me out, y'all. I mean, floss your teeth and just throw that nasty thing away. Better yet, use string floss and be kinder to our environment! -ML]

7:05PM BBT

Bowie Jane and Cory are working out on the bikes. Bowie says she probably wouldn't have even done it if Cory hadn't asked. He asks about her back. Bowie Jane says it is better, "I can feel it. It doesn't feel like a knot now. It's just tight which is better because it usually would go down from there."

Cory assumes working out will help it. Bowie confirms.

They discuss the competition. They wonder if it will be the sliding comp. Cory says it is always obvious pretty early on who will win that one. "You won't get much better at it, you know. And it's a longer one."

Bowie: You can't slide on your stomach and just hold the thing up?

Cory: You can but you still have to get up which is not easy. I want to do that one. It seems like it would be fun.

They whisper that Cameron staying is better for them.

Cory: The thing is, he is going to be a massive target down the line. Even bigger than me and America.

Bowie Jane: Yeah, that's good.

Cory: I feel very good about that.

Bowie Jane: Well, we'll see who wins Thursday.

Cory: We'll see

They then begin studying competitions and days.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-108530’16”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-108527’42”.jpg

7:30PM BBT

Cirie is talking with Blue and Matt in the HNR. She tells them that Cameron was asking her what her plan was going to be if he stayed or if Jared stayed.

Cirie: I said I don't know. I am on an island here.

She goes on to say that she talked with Cameron about how fast Thursday went and how they lost track of it actually being live. She says Cameron is really nervous about Thursday because it is going to be him competing live. "That's all we really talked about, though. I'm not really talking to anyone. I am not initiating conversations."

Matt: I need to win! I think MeMe and Felicia would put me up.

Blue: I think so

Cirie: Fuckers

Matt: Felicia said she would never put me up. But I don't know.

Blue: She said that?

Matt: Yeah, But then who would she go for, then? 

Blue: Me and Jag. You backdoor

Matt: I won't let it happen. I won't let her take HoH from me.

Cirie: I might take it from you, though! Shit! Thursday, this will be over.

Matt: The only worry is if MeMe or Felicia wins. 

Cirie: I don't think MeMe is gonna win yet

7:33PM BBT

In the bathroom, Jag, America and Cameron are playing word games. 

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-108552’31”.jpg

7:40PM BBT

Cirie pops back down to Jared in Comicverse, "Blue just told me about the final 4 thing and they just going over who everyone is after. They say everyone is going after Felicia."

Jared: Well, that's good.

7:42PM BBT

Cirie: I feel like every time I leave they are talking about me. They tell me I'm good and they love me, and then when I leave, I just feel they talking about me. (Cirie hears someone coming so she starts talking fast) Now you just teat good food and take those electrolytes so you at your optimum condition in case anything happen. Okay? 

Jared: I will

Cirie: I love you.

*Cirie leaves

In the bathroom, Jag asks Cameron, Cory and America what their last impulsive purchase was. Cameron says it was a Playstation 5 that he bought right before Big Brother, 'But I knew Stevie will play it."

Cory: A $400 game cube controller

Jag: Blue?

Blue: Impulsive decision?

Jag: Impulsive purchase that you made? When was the last one?

Blue: Oh....buying a table and two bottles on my birthday which I couldn't even enjoy

Mecole: What? Why?

Blue: Because I was blacked out in the pregame and I spent band for something I don't remember.

Jag: I was gonna say. That is expensive as fuck. Expensive! What about you MeMe?

Mecole: Before I came here, me and my husband went to Miami and we went to Nikki Beach and got a cabana and spent hella money on food and drinks and bottles just for us.

Blue: That's fun!

Jag: That is fun

7:56PM BBT

In the HNR, America is ranting about Felicia's comments at dinner. 

America: I don't know what she was getting at.

Matt: I mean, she called Jag hideous and told Cory he has no ass. That he had to work on it.  It's like...

America: Yeah, those comments? We don't need that. And we can do our own reflecting. She has got to be the next one to go. We are ll on board for that.

Matt: Yeah. I mean, If you are gonna work with Felicia, you are always gonna get exposed. She just talks too much. 

America: I want to take it all the way. Final 4. I want it to be with both of you guys, Jag and Cory.

Matt: Me and Jag, we got the physical down. You and Cory got the mental. All four of us are going to be in the top tiers coming up. We are more reliable working together.

America: This makes sense for me.

8:00PM BBT

Blue walks into Comicverse to find Jared sleeping with the flosser in his mouth. She goes to pull it out then decides not to disturb him. He is snoring.

Big Brother (very loudly): Houseguests must be awake between the hours of 10AM to 10PM

Jared jolts awake

Blue: I was gonna leave. I was going to take the toothpick out of your mouth. I walked in and it took everything out of me not to laugh.

Jared (mumbles) asking what she is up to

Blue: I was just checking on you

Jared: How is everyone doing? Everything the same?

Blue: Yep

8:05PM BBT

I am out for the night  -ML

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic