Monday, September 25, 2023 - Big Brother 25 Live Feed Updates

morty

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 25 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/337-big-brother-25-discussion-dish/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is Pacific Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here) until Sunday, November 5, when Daylight Saving Time ends. 

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB25-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Have-Not Room (HNR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)
Lounge Area Across from the HoH room.  (Loft)
Theme bedroom [Upside down] (UBR )
Theme bedroom [it's a fun comic book style] (CBR)

Theme bedroom [it's scary theme] (SBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in and talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

745am BBT Felicia is up doing ADLs

She goes back to the CR and takes some meds, makes her bed, gathers some clothes then tries to find her way out of the room in the dark, knocking into Cirie and Jared on the way out!

She makes her way thru the dark LR to the storeroom. Now on to the WA to iron something to wear today.

Time for her morning shower.

All cameras watching others sleep.

In the Scary room:

Cam sleeps in a bed with military precision; sides are all tucked in, not a wrinkle on the blanket he is under.

Jag sleeps in the corner in Jared's old bed, blanket on the diagonal as he is so tall!

Blue , I think, is in the bed across from Cam. Her bed looks like someone just emptied the dryer onto the gurney. Can hardly tell there is a person under the mess of blankets and clothes! [just my observations while I wait for something else to happen]

9:00am BBT Felicia outside with her coffee and Bible.

9:15am BBT WBRB swirlies   Wake up time.

935am BBT Felicia and Jared outside having convo. Felicia wonders what Jag or Matt will do if they win HOH.

Jared says Blue will be safe and they will keep Bowie because she is easily swayed Felicia agrees.

Felicia says she is going in on Thursday thinking she is going to win HOH. What will I do if I win?

Jared: It has to be a smart move with no emotions involved.

Fe: If they want to get Jag out it will have to be a backdoor.

Jared: It depends on who is up next to him.

Fe: Maybe Matt and Jag together and if one comes down Cory goes up.

Jared: Whoever you put up their friends will be mad and want to come after you. Backdoors are passed now because you need to put up who you want to get out because if the other friend plays veto and takes the friend down then you have to put up people you don't want to. In my case I have to consider the worst and get one of those against me out when I can because next week they could win and will put me up.

947am BBT Cory comes out and they warn him everything is wet, be careful.

950am BBT Matt, Jag, Bowie and Cam in Kitchen

Meme and Blue in Store room looking for things to put in a morning wake-up shot.

Felicia to Jared: Its not over til its over. Sun is trying to come out!

Cory and Jared fixing the window coverings outside.

Kitchen crew making breakffast.

Fe now in CR talking to Cirie about how it is outside right now.

Cory and Jared talking game outside about Cam, targeting each other, and various possibilities of Thursday outcomes.

They are trying to decide if they should play with each other going forward and just target each other and make our friends happy. There are just too many moving pieces right now. [I think they are both just blowing smoke]

1020am BBT Cory and Jared still talking around each other by the hammock. [Nothing will be decided by these convos]

America has taken the hammock from Cory to talk to Jared

Jared: I have to respect you as your own player. There's no way you have to explain your game to me. It  is now not a need for me to target you. You never took a shot in my direction you were just a part of one who did.

America: Blue and I are in the same situation. I really wanted to work with the both of you. and would not put you both up together. I would love it if we could work together going forward. Other than Cory I had no other alliance

Jared: I told Cory I never tried to hide my concerns about you. We talked all the time at the beginning about different things and realised we were together on a lot of issues but we never took the convos further. I told him I was worried about you.

America: I kind of knew it that I was on the outs and Blue and I never formalized working together.

Jared: I never realized that you were fully Cory's person. I was working with you thru Cory. We never built our own relationship. It won't be good for me if you win. Cory said you and America are a lost cause. Cory told me he would keep you off me.

America laughs

Jared : I told Cory I was really upset and made some bad moves. I took my shot at you and you guys took your shot at me and if I come back we can do a reset. I have others to go after now. I was really mad at Blue because she knew and didn't warn me. I can't make you guys see that I have no ill will towards anyone because I am focusing on the comp. and see what is going to happen if I stay here. Cory and I both say we are good with each other now but who knows. I have no ill will towards you going forward. I just hope I get to stay.

America: Things have been coming out now that were never out before. If Cam had won the other veto Cory would have been going home. I can't be in an alliance w/o Cory like I know Blue can't be in one w/o you.

Jared:  that's true. Our problem was that we tried to work with each other w/o our girlfriends. I should have seen that wasn't going to work.

Cory told me about you, Izzy, Cirie and Blue I'm sure you heard on about me, Cory, Matt, and Jag.

They both wonder why Bowie wouldn't choose a side instead of flipping to the power of the week. That won't work in the long run. [still feel they are also blowing smoke to cover their butts until Thurs.]

1050am BBT  Cirie, Jag, Blue and Cory eating in the Kitchen. Cirie explaining Sleep apnea to them. {that's so weird because I was just thinking that Jared might have that. The whole time he was talking to Cory and now to America he is yawning! He yawns ALL the time]

6:35PM BBT

The houseguests are just plain bored. They are just sitting around and chatting.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-107055’28”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-107054’09”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-107053’59”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-107053’32”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-107052’45”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-107054’26”.jpg

6:45PM BBT

America and Mecole chat for  a minute about how everything feels so weird since Thursday.

America: Even before Thursday, I feel like the shit is hitting the fan

Mecole: And now the fan is fanning.

Mecole talks about how it's time to start looking ahead, "At this point, I'm like, pickings are getting slim. Numbers are getting low, and I mean, we really need to be smart about what the path looks like moving forward."

America says she just doesn't want it to be something of convenience. 'I want it to be legit. Right now, my person is Cory. Matt and Jag? That's not something I am looking at working with moving forward just because they are so strong. I don't want to be on island with Cory. I spoke to Felicia this morning. I just want to make sure this is real.  It just seems like at every corner there is something being formed or something being like talked about just for the sake of having that safety but nothing real. I have just felt so expendable to everybody. People were just yanking me whichever way just for a number." 

MeMe: Same! Literally, Same.

[This conversation is about the alliance of 4 that Felicia is wanting with them and Cory. -MamaLong]

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-107060’57”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-107061’55”.jpg

Cory is, conveniently, talking with Felicia on the backyard couches at the same time.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-107069’33”.jpg

7:05PM BBT

In the bathroom, Cirie, Cameron and Jag are talking about how Thursday's Double Eviction did not even feel live to them because of all the chaos. They all agree it wasn't until Julie repeatedly called them to the living room that it dawned on them, "Oh, people are watching me."

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-107088’33”.jpg

Cirie compliments Jag on the color of his turban. She asks what his headpiece is called thinking it is called something different than his other turban, and he explains that there are different terms for the style or type of Punjabi turban in his native language but all of those terms translate in English to "turban."  

7:17PM BBT

Blue and Jared are cuddled up on the hammock. Blue's hands disappear under the blankets and Jared looks directly in the camera, shaking his head no.

Blue: Have you talked to everybody?

Jared says he has, and that America was his last convo.

Jared: I'm sick of everybody. I was talking to Mama Felicia. She was asking who am I targeting and shit. She asked who do you feel comfortable with and I was like Shit! Shiiiiiiiit!  I'm gonna put that whole mother fucking couch up, including your ass.

Blue laughs like she is scared.

Jared: Yeah, breathe hard! Did you cry when I left?

Blue: Yes. I shed a tear or two, nothing crazy.

Jared: Not like with Jag. That speaks volumes.

Blue: Different tears! I cry more when I am happy than when I am sad.

Jared: You didn't cry when I came back in. You wasn't happy.

Blue: I was happy

Jared: No you weren't

Blue: Yes, I was. I was very happy. 

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-107102’20”.jpg

7:28PM BBT

America and Mecole are still talking in the backyard. They agree to get the four of them together to solidify an alliance.

Mecole: Honestly, at this point, everything feels so sketch and awkward. Everything is so damn sketch. I don't know what the hell is happening right now.

America: everybody is really paranoid. I'm really lucky to have Cory.

Mecole says she wishes she had a person in the game.

America: We can share a person.

Mecole: Cory is my guy.

America: He says the same about you.

Mecole: He is like my little brother. My little brother slash student.

America: Little brother slash nemesis.

Mecole: My nemesis...we are teasing each other endlessly, but I am like, I really like Cory. He is super smart.

America tells Mecole that Cory really respects her a lot.

Mecole shares how much respect she also has for Cory and his intelligence in the game.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-107123’13”.jpg

7:38PM BBT

Bowie, Cory, Cameron and Jag are talking on the backyard couches.

Cameron asks Bowie Jane what her type is

Bowie Jane: Well, I mean, you never really end up sticking with your type, but someone tall

Cameron: Fuck. Never mind then. How tall?

Bowie: 5'11' Taller than me...7 foot

Jag: How tall are you Bowie Jane?

Bowie: 5'8"

Bowie Jane: Someone who is fit

Cameron: Continue. Okay, I got someone in mind. Keep going.

Bowie Jane: Motivated

Cameron: I got a guy. Keep going

Cory: What if he is an Olympian?

Bowie Jane: Olympian and Punjabi...someone who loves to tan

Cory says Hisam won the same amount of vetoes as Jag. Jag points out that he did it in two weeks, though.

Jag: Hisam is a monster

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-107121’39”.jpg

7:45PM BBT

Mecole is now sitting alone and talking to herself aloud. She seems to be going through various scenarios for nominations. Mecole says she doesn't think it would be a smart game move for anyone to put herself or Felicia up on the block, and that everybody's best option this week, regardless of who comes back, is to put up Matt and Jag. "I think the best option for any woman in this house is to put up any combination of these men, quite frankly. And if one wins veto and takes himself down, you put up another one."   

[The silent assassin, AKA Mecole, is beginning to play this game, and I love it! -ML]

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-107128’55”.jpg

7:51PM BBT

Matt and Jag are starting a workout.

Jag: All right, chest?

Matt: Yeah, chest and uhhh...

Jag: Chest and arms.  I don't want to do legs.

They are stressed about doing too much given a competition is coming up.

Matt: Yeah, I'll do legs tomorrow morning.

On the backyard couches, America asks Cameron if he was the type of boy in elementary school who was really mean to a girl when he liked her.

Cameron claims to have been nice to everyone and talked with everyone no matter who or what they were. He also participated in every school club.

Cameron: My goal every day was to make the teacher laugh.

He says in high school he did the Friday morning announcements, "I was like, listen. Let's turn this into a skit show. We were like Saturday Night Live on Friday morning. There were some fucking bangers. We did some funny shit. I loved stuff like that. I’m that guy."

Cory walks up

Cameron: America thought I was the bully

America laughs

Cory: You give off bully vibes

Cameron: She thought I was mean to girls that I liked

Cory: That sounds accurate

8:00PM BBT

I'm out for the night.  -ML

• morty unpinned and locked this topic