Sunday, September 24, 2023 - Big Brother 25 Live Feed Updates

morty

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 25 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/337-big-brother-25-discussion-dish/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is Pacific Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here) until Sunday, November 5, when Daylight Saving Time ends. 

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB25-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Have-Not Room (HNR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)
Lounge Area Across from the HoH room.  (Loft)
Theme bedroom [Upside down] (UBR )
Theme bedroom [it's a fun comic book style] (CBR)

Theme bedroom [it's scary theme] (SBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in and talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

9:12 BBT:  Jared, Felicia, and Bowie are the only houseguests up and moving around at this point.  Felicia and Jared are outside talking while Bowie is in the bathroom getting ready for the day.  It looks like she’s using electric hair clippers to give herself a haircut. A loud bird noise distracts Jared and Felicia’s conversation.  Felicia says, “What the hell was that?  My god…”.  Felicia says that she thinks that Jag is a manipulator and that he wants Cameron gone so that he can run that side of the house.  “Yep,” Jared responds.  

8:40am BBT Jared and Felicia are up and having coffee and Bible study in the BY. Felicia just said a prayer for Jared for God's guidance thru this difficult time for him and to help him grow thru these tribulations. 

All 4 cameras cut to sleeping HGs. [I guess BB doesn't want us to get any religion this morning. I'm sure there's not a copyright on the Bible!]

They had been talking about what churches they had gone to growing up and the different places they had lived. Once she started to read the Bible out loud the feeds cut out. [Can't read the Bible but we can listen to him drop the F-bomb all day!]

9:05am BBT Now they are talking game about Cam and how Jared realizes he is more like Cam than he ever thought and realized he could only work with  him if he stopped attacking his people. He wishes now that he had joined forces with him so they could have become a force. At the time he couldn't tell Cam he was working both sides. It's too bad we both had to get voted out together to figure out we could have actually worked together. People are going to love watching this play out knowing what could have been [ personally I don't care who comes back.]

Jared says we finally get to be together how we would be outside the house and not at each other.

Felicia says she told Cam she likes him the way he is right now and not with all the crazy that happened, like he was when he first came in the house, not like the raging bull he turned into.

Jared thought that Cam thought the whole world was against him and it changed him.

915am BBT Bowie up and doing ADLs.

Jared saying he tried to get Cam to put Jag up and get Izzy later. It's gonna backfire on him and it did. I just couldn't convince him to get off Izzy. And then he wanted to put up Momma C and I couldn't let him do that.

Felicia said Cam told her he better get up and start campaigning or you are going home. She said Okay and got up.

Now Felicia thinks it is time for Jag to go because he is running the 4 of them. Jag doesn't want Cam. staying and playing both sides or trying to get back in charge.

Jared said he told Cory he respects him for getting his soldiers to help him get me out. Thats why I picked Matt not knowing he wouldn't help me.

Jared: My gut was telling me to keep Cam. I needed a partner in crime. I felt the tide was turning on me but I couldn't confirm it. I wished we had convos about not putting Cam up. But everyone wanted Cam gone. I felt it was my doing putting him up so he would go out. I have to learn to trust my gut more.

Felicia: I won't be surprised if I am up on the block again this week. Depending on who wins HOH. They might pick easy targets. Bowie Jane is a number for them. I tried to get her to tell me who she wants out and she won't say anything.

Felicia asks him who he thinks Cam will align with and Jared says he really doesn't know. Cam won't say. Jared says they are both going to fight for their lives because they want them (Cam and Jared) out so unless we win we will both be back on the block sooner rather than later. Jared says Cam is so well versed in the game he has been calling all what has been happening . Cam is a better superfan than Cory or America. Fellicia agrees.

9:29 BBT:  Jared is talking about how there are super fans, but that Cameron is the real super fan.  He doesn’t fit the criteria, but he is way more of a super fan and is smart as hell.  Jared is getting too hot in the sun and says he needs to move and get into the shade. Felicia walks over with him and agrees that it’s much better in the shade.  Jared is feeling a flicker of hope that he could still be in the house.  Felicia says, “Arrogance can take you down.  He’s thinking that he’s got this shit.”  

9:43 BBT:  Felicia and Jared are continuing to speak words of hope that it isn’t over until it’s over.  The scripture reading that they read together this morning related to Jared in that Paul removed the shackles and lived to see another day and speak the word.  Jared said he was wondering why the scripture sounded so much like him.  They talk about how all things will work out the way they will work out and that there is a plan.  Felicia says that she has the faith of a mustard seed that everything will play out how it is supposed to.

9:48 BBT:  Jared says that Cory thinks it’s going to be a Pandora’s Box competition.  Felicia says that there is no way that they are going to have us sit around for a week.  They definitely won’t have them doing anything today since it’s Sunday, but she thinks something is coming.  She thinks that they are giving them the weekend outside and then they will lose the backyard on Monday or Tuesday. 

9:51 BBT:  All cameras switch to Bowie Jane doing her makeup.

935am BBT Jared and Fe have moved into the shade and are talking about the final comp to come back. Jared thinks it's a head game. Do we want to play and it turns out to be so hard you can't win or you choose to pass it to the other person and it turns out to be so easy you wish you'd played it. Both of us want to play soooo bad as we are competitors and would rather lose it ourselves than let the other person play and decide my fate. Cam's ego will want him to play and not let me play to decide who goes back into the house. Jared's glad that's Cams choice and have huge doubts as to the outcome.

Bowie is now showered, dressed and is drying her hair.

Jared relaying a dream where" a coach told him he was the savior of his basketball team cause he would do all the dirty work for the win". So he is ready to fight if Cam chooses him to play or if he has to watch and hope Cam loses. 

Jared says that whatever happens something better is coming whether inside or outside the house.

Felicia relates a story of how she didn't get some job, didn't interview well. 6 Months later her husband applied for a job at the same company and got a job which he wouldn't have if she had worked there. So it turned out better for her.

Jared relays a similar story about a job he had had.

They speculate on what might be happening between now and Thursday. BB isn't going to let us just sit here and do nothing for a whole week. Tomorrow is going to be something, maybe Pandoras box in the HOH room, as it is locked this week, where someone else gets a power or something.

955am BBT Skip to all cameras on Bowie putting on make-up. [maybe Jared and Felicia were too close to the truth and had to be cut off]

Must be getting time to do Wakey Wakey.

Cirie comes into WA to start her ADLs and look at Bowie's hair where she shaved the sides.

9:54 BBT:  Cirie walks into the bathroom area.  Bowie asks if the lights are on.  Cirie says that they aren’t.  Bowie shares with her that she cut her hair too short on the left side of her head.  There is a white line that you can see showing that she cut close to her scalp.  She says it will grow out.  They both laugh.  Bowie asks if Cirie thinks there will be anything going on today.  Cirie says probably not since it is Sunday.  Bowie Jane leaves the bathroom area and heads to the kitchen where she puts her microphone on.  

9:59 BBT:  BB announces…Bowie Jane, please make sure your battery tray is plugged in!

Hey Karene!  I’ll check back later to see if you’re still posting!  If I notice you have left, I’ll take over!

Cory and Jared sitting by the hammock rehashing each others move and decisions. Same old...

Everyone else except Bowie in the outside lounge area talking about general things (marriage, babies, toddlers, etc.

Not much happening again. Guest if you want to listen to Cory and Jared blowing smoke, go for it. I'm watching Sun basketball!

12:15PM BBT

Jared asks Cory what he thinks his chances are of coming back into the game. Cory replies, "I would say it's somewhere between 30-35%" because Cameron is such a great competitor and when his back is against the wall he will go hard, "It's all me assuming it's gonna be one comp." Cory thinks the competition will be a puzzle that must be completed within 1 minute like Kaitlyn Herman had from BB20. Jared tells Cory if he does come back into the game, he is completely resetting.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-105206’17”.jpg

Jared: We all know fucking puzzles are not my strong suit.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-105084’04”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-105130’44”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-105145’38” (2).jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-105259’11”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-105258’31”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-105101’24”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-105196’31”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-105265’48”.jpg

3:29 BBT:  The houseguests all have tiny birthday hats on and are cheering Cory for his birthday.  It looks like they have alcohol for this event.  After the celebration, Cory and America head outside to a lawn chair by the pool.  Cameron and Blue are posing for a picture chugging wine bottles.  America hands Cory a malt beverage.

3:32 BBT:  Cameron comes over by the lovebirds and squats down on a lawn chair next to them.  Bowie also joins the conversation.  In the kitchen, Felicia has put some olive oil in a pan and is asking Blue if she can bring her some ingredients.  “On it, Chef!”  It looks like Felicia is whipping up a cake.  She needs a half a cup of oil. Jared is taking pictures of Felicia cook.

3:34 BBT:  Cameron requests that BB turns up the hot tub.  He already seems a little buzzed from the alcohol.  Felicia is double-checking that they preheated the oven to 350.  They did.

3:37 BBT:  Blue finishes mixing the cake mix so that there are no lumps, bumps, or pimples.  After Blue finishes mixing it, Felicia checks the batter and mixes it more.  Blue says, “Oh god, I lost my job already!”  Felicia laughs, mixes a little more, and then dumps the batter in a pan.  In true mom fashion, Felicia asks if anyone wants to lick the bowl.  Nobody say they want to do Felicia licks the bowl herself.  She puts the pan in the stove and says that they are pretty much done.  Felicia washes the dishes and cleans up in the kitchen.  Jared heads outside.

3:44 BBT:  Felicia is talking to herself in the kitchen.  “Got myself a clean kitchen!  All you gotta do is organize yourself a little.  Gotta teach these kids!”  

3:45 BBT:  Cory, America, Cameron, and Bowie are still talking on the lawn chairs.  Cory says, “Man, I forgot that Bud Light tastes like ass!”  Cameron says he wants a sip and it gets passed to him.  After Cameron the can goes to America.  All cameras are in the kitchen.  Blue asks Felicia one question and one question only.  “What is your least favorite thing about Cory?”  She says that he tries to be a fly guy and he just hasn’t got there yet.  She ends by telling him happy twenty-two, boo.

3:47 BBT:  Cirie and Jared are talking on the porch furniture.  It sounds like they are trying to cover up some sort of thing that they said to Meme that was the same.  Someone lets out a juicy fart.  Jared looks over at Cirie, “What the.”  Cirie says, “Is Felicia out here?”  It doesn’t faze him and they just go back to their conversation.  Now Cirie is telling Jared not to give up.  Blue walks over and says the camera is overheating.

3:50 BBT:  WBRB

3:57 BBT:  Meme and Felicia are talking in the bathroom.  Felicia is saying that they have the house.  Meme says that the best thing to do would be to split it up and have it 4 v 4.  Felicia says you get rid of Matt or Jag, then one of them come this way.  You get rid of Cory then America comes this way.

3:59 BBT:  Felicia is asked to reattach her microphone.

4:01 BBT:  Meme and Felicia are still talking in the bathroom area about both of them being in the final four.  “You just watch.  You want and see.”  Meme is responding and agreeing with her.  Felicia leaves the bathroom area and shortly after so does Meme.  Matt then walks from the exercise area.  (Was he there the whole time?  Not sure. -Guest)

4:03 BBT:  Cheering can be heard in the backyard.  Cirie yells, “Oh, she done put it on his lap!”

4:04 BBT:  All cameras at WBRB

4:04 BBT:  Jared is shaking Cory on his shoulder, laughing and cheering “Man, you the legend now!”  Felicia yells to Cory, “Happy birthday! He got his P card!”

4:07 BBT:  Cirie is talking on the patio furniture.  She says, “Man, he done got a lap dance!”

4:07 BBT:  All cameras cut to WBRB

4:08 BBT:  Cameras come back with Cirie saying, “That’s disrespect all around!”  Jared says Cory is going to need to goto church.  Cirie mentions Cory’s family that could be watching right now.  Cirie, Meme, and Jared are all laughing.

4:09 BBT:  Cameras cut to Felicia, Cameron, Bowie Jane, Cory, America, and Jag talking.  They talk about how they were casted.  Felicia says that she was hosted as the senior citizen.  (From what I’m gathering, Felicia might have done a lap dance lol -Guest)

4:15 BBT:  They talk about how Bowie Jane’s birthday is coming up in October.  She wants an entire bottle of white wine for her birthday.  Cory says she can have his leftover alcohol, but Bowie says America wouldn’t like that.  America says they can figure something out.

4:23 BBT:  Jared and Matt are talking on the upper balcony area.  He is telling Matt that Cory told him that whoever wins HOH is always gone the next week.  They think about past HOH winners and who left after their reign.  Jared says him and Cameron were laughing yesterday because they have been going at it all season.  He says that not that they are in this position they were like, “Shit, what were we fighting for?”  Jared thinks that it’s people that just sit there that get into everyone’s heads.

1 minute ago, MamaLong said:

T H A N K S ! :cowwave:

Yes, welcome back!!

4:27 BBT:  Cirie, Blue, and Meme are sitting on the patio furniture.  Meme is eating vanilla Oreos.  Felicia walks over, “Let me taste one of these shits,” and takes some Oreos from Meme.  She asks Blue what she’s eating.  She’s eating Pirates Booty cheese puffs.  Felicia shares how she LOVE cheese puffs!  Cirie decides to go try a vanilla Oreo.  She likes them.  Cirie points out a heart tree.  Two trees kind of make a heart.  One leans to the left and one leans to the right.  Blue can’t see it.  She realizes that she is looking at the fake trees on the wall decor outside when they are pointing to actual trees.  Oh, she sees it.  

4:33 BBT:  They are commenting that the cake smells delicious.  Cirie can’t believe that they gave him a Funfetti cake and Lunchables like he’s three.  That says it all.  They talk about how they didn’t know there were nacho Lunchables.

4:35 BBT:  Felicia says, “Oh, shit” and goes searching on the ground for something.   She finds it and looks at Cirie.  “My tooth”.  She says she felt something fling.  They respond that she doesn’t need to be losing that.  No laughter came from that which makes it seem that this could be a normal occurrence. 

4:37 BBT:  Jag and Cameron are talking on lawn chairs by the pool facing each other.  He asks Cameron how his chats have been with Cory and America.  They have been fine, he said.  Cameron says that if Felicia or Meme win HOH, he’s going home.  With Cory, Cameron says that he is alright, but that he is going to be a problem down the road.  He says that Cory knows that he will come after him later.  It’s nothing that they talked about, Cory just knows.  Cameron is talking in a way that shows he is confident that he will be back in the house.

4:40PM BBT

Felicia, Bowie Jane, Cirie, Blue and Mecole are chowing down on Pirate's Booty. 

This snack is new to Felicia and Bowie. Blue lets them know they can buy it at most major grocery retailers.

image.jpeg.9c3c7c4b69f0514c242ac09fe691108e.jpeg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-105503’02”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-105504’50”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-105496’20”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-105497’28”.jpg

4:47PM BBT

Mecole and Blue are playing a comical game of pool in the backyard.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-105510’12”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-105510’07”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-105509’39”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-105510’26”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-105510’17”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-105511’11”.jpg

5:05PM BBT

Blue and Jared are eating an Asian dish she made. Jared says it is good. Blue argues that it rates a 6.5 because she doesn't have her usual ingredients.  "

Jared: I'm leaning on the scale to a 7

Blue laughs

Jared says everyone hates the number 7 because it's a default. Blue asks for more info on that, and Jared says that if you ask a girl to rate herself on  a scale from 1 to 10, a girl will say 7 "so you're not too cocky but also not underselling yourself."

Blue: I'm a 10

America joins the conversation, and Jared asks what she would rate herself. America says a 9 because she is not financially secure yet. Cory joins the conversation

Jared: Cory, rate yourself on a scale form 1 to 10

Cory: 7

Blue laughs

Cory: Why, what do you rate yourself?

Jared: I'm a fucking 10

Blue: I'm a ten, Baby!

America: What did I give myself?

Blue and Jared: You gave yourself a nine

Cory: That's a trap question.

Jared explains that most people say 7 because it's a default, "Not too high. Not too low."

Cory: I was thinking 5 or 6 but Felicia gave me a lap dance, so now I'm like a 7 or 8.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-105531’55”.jpg

Cory announces that he feels tipsy after his birthday booze.

5:23PM BBT

Mecole is spilling her inner thoughts on Big Brother and her own game play to Blue in the hammock. I've never heard Mecole reveal so much to another HG before. Mecole says she wants to play a game of integrity. Blue shares with Mecole that Jared told her he was working with Mama C, Mama F and her. Blue wants to work with Mecole, too.

Mecole: If I could write the script, the script would be scripting.

Blue says she has noticed MeMe putting in the work and she doesn't want her to think that Jared and Blue don't notice that.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-105546’08”.jpg

5:30PM BBT

The HGs gather in the kitchen to sing Happy Birthday to Cory, but Big Brother cuts the feeds to WBRB Gold Swirlies.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-105548’42”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-105555’02”.jpg

When the feeds return, everyone is saying the cake is amazing.

1145am BBT Cory and Jared sitting by the hammock rehashing what they did and didn't do to or for each other.

Cirie, Jag, Blue, Meme, Matt, Cam, America, Felicia sitting in outside lounge area chatting about general things. (marriage, babies, toddlers, parenting, etc)

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic