Monday, September 11, 2023 - Big Brother 25 Live Feed Updates

morty

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 25 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/337-big-brother-25-discussion-dish/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is Pacific Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here) until Sunday, November 5, when Daylight Saving Time ends. 

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB25-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Have-Not Room (HNR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)
Lounge Area Across from the HoH room.  (Loft)
Theme bedroom [Upside down] (UBR )
Theme bedroom [it's a fun comic book style] (CBR)

Theme bedroom [it's scary theme] (SBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in and talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

9:28AM BBT

America and Cory are under the blankets in the Have-Not Room.

America: I can’t believe you wear Sponge Bob underwear. Do your parents buy them for you?

Cory: I can’t believe that gets you going

They are changing their clothes.

Cory: you should go down before me to avoid suspicion

America: it’s going to be okay

They kiss and America says, “See you tonight tonight” then leaves.

9:37AM BBT

Matt just got a 9 on the stinkoneter

9:50AM BBT

WBRB

2:25PM BBT

Felicia hits a 10 on the Stinkometer,... but she is the last one to actually get her mask on

BB: I need EVERYONE to have their gas mask on

Felicia: They mean me.

2:29PM BBT

BB: The stench has cleared. You may now remove your gas masks.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-86647’50”.jpg

[Summary: Cameron met with Matt, America, Bowie Jane and Cory, one at a time (Most went to him...the only one he called in to the HoHR was Matt), after the veto ceremony. He told them, plainly, there is really only one eviction that makes sense...the one who can play the game, IZZY and that anyone else in the house claiming they want out Felicia, but they are just afraid to admit what they really want the vote will be. He gave them orders to spread that message throughout the voters so they can kiss Izzy goodbye. I still believe an overwhelming majority of the house is on board to evict Felicia, but we will see Bowie Jane vote to evict Izzy. America and Cory could change their minds, but it won't make a difference if Jag, Jared, Blue, Cirie, Mecole and Matt keep Izzy. So, my gut says Cory will keep America under wing and with the majority. Yet, we all know that in Big Brother....expect the unexpected.  -ML]

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-86749’25” (1).jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-86750’41”.jpg

Izzy and Matt put a headband and necklace on Josh today. Izzy say he's looking "iced out."

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-86620’43”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-86572’27”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-86572’10”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-86723’43”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-86640’07”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-86717’06”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-86768’14”.jpg

4:26PM BBT

In the bathroom area, Cirie and Felicia are frustrated and feeling left out.

Cirie: We weren't invited (she means by the HoH upstairs)

All of the HGs cheer that they made it up there after two days.

At the top of the stairs...

Mecole: Ohhh, they made it upstairs!

Felicia: We decided to kayak to the HoH

Cirie: How you bitches doing? How you doing, Cam? We decided to come see you in the HoH.

Cameron: Yeah!

Cameron helps  them into the HoHR with them

Felicia: We just wanted a change of scenery. we been downstairs for two damn days

Cirie: Two Days! What's up?

Cameron: Just chilling.....nothing else to do.

Cirie: Well, we just wanted a change of scenery...walking around

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-86771’10”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-86770’48”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-86770’41”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-86771’12”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-86766’15”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-86765’57”.jpg

4:31PM BBT

Felicia says she is missing some underwear and asks if she left any in the drawers. Cam says he has not seen them. 

Cirie: The case of the missing undies

*WBRB Gold Swirlies

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-86810’14”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-86809’03”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-86808’55”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-86808’39”.jpg

5:15PM BBT

Matt and Jared review the day and how confident Cameron feels that he has the votes to evict Izzy. They agree the only vote to evict Izzy is Felicia and, maybe, Mecole. They collectively agree, again, that they HAVE to win the next HoH. Matt says all their cards will be played. 

Jared: He said that shit to me, "I'm the king of this shit."

Matt: He's getting too confident...I bet Jag is going to come to me and say let's vote Izzy out.

They discuss Cory. Jared says, "Cory won't flip, he hates Felicia."

Matt: He was telling me 'stop calling me fly guy. My name is Cory' (that's what Felicia calls Cory)

Jared: If Jag votes for Izzy to leave, he is 100% working with Cameron...1000%, Bro.

Matt: He would be stupid to do that.

Jared: Bro, I want to press him so bad...'Like, Bro, are you working with Cameron' and whenever I talk to Jag I say, 'Be honest because I might know the answer already.'

Matt: He was so confused. I know he's not with the kayakers or Cory and America...I gotta talk to him......I'm gonna find him

Jared goes on and on about how much he hates the slop. He has been complaining all day that it has torn up his stomach and he can't handle the protein shakes either.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-86817’53”.jpg

5:26PM BBT

After Matt, looking at a Polaroid of him with Cory, says he is going to tell everyone that the pic is of him talking his son trick or treating, Jared takes some time to educate Matt on few of the latest lingo, including:

Jun-Jun = junior

JIT - junior in training

Jared: Cory is your JIT....JIT...it's from Kodak Black. It's a Florida thing.

I'm out for the night. I hope someone finds some time to update more.  -ML

5:41 PM BBT:  Izzy and Jag are having a one on one in the washroom, sitting on the benches.  She tells him she doesn’t want to be “clumped in with the others” and that she’s “playing her own game.”  Jag tells her he would rather have her stay as opposed to Felicia.  He says he can’t speak for “the vote” or the rest of the house, though.  Izzy prods him for information about what he does know about the vote.  Jag just responds that he “feels solid” with voting for her to stay, but again can’t speak for the votes of others in the house.  Izzy then asks him if he hears anything, or hears otherwise, could he please let her know.  She also apologizes for “not giving him that grace” when he was voted out.

IMG_6180.jpeg

6:07 PM BBT:  Cam and America talking in the upstairs lounge area.  They’re discussing who is going to be evicted, counting people.  America leaves herself out of the count, and Cam says “and you?” and she side-steps it, and again in a moment he says again, “and you, America?”  [his tone and attitude would’ve made me feel like I’m being shaken down by a mob boss in a pink piggy suit.]  He continues, saying anyone who isn’t good for his game has to go.  And that if “it swings the other way,” he “doesn’t give two shits, they both need to go.”  [not sure if she ever committed her vote, missed a minute of the convo, sorry.]  America initiates a high-five, and leaves.

IMG_6181.jpeg

IMG_6182.jpeg

IMG_6184.jpeg

7:28 PM BBT:  Izzy enters the comic BR and lays on the bed, and talks to the cameras.  She says she’s so glad “Cerie is out of that damn kayak now.”  And that “Cerie will go to work for me.”  She says “I love you, Paige” right as the feeds go to WBRB.

IMG_6188.jpeg

IMG_6187.jpeg

10:25 PM BBT:  Cerie and Cam are talking in the HoH.  Cam says “there is a firm line between game and personal” and that he had been waiting to talk to her.  He told her they “see things the same way.”  And goes on to say that “Izzy is very good at this game.  A lot of people are afraid to pull the trigger.”  And says she (Izzy) is “like Cory, good with everybody.”  Cirie is responding “mm hmm” repeatedly to what he’s saying.  He says he wants Izzy gone because she’s “a well-versed player.”  Cirie then talks, and tells Cam she appreciates his trust and honesty with her.  She says she respects and trusts him more now.  She reiterates that for him to be “this blunt,” she “appreciates it and respects him” more.  He refers to the “Red situation” and what unfolded [and it seemed very heartfelt ~Angel411].  He tells Cirie he can see going forward with her in the game, but not with Izzy in the house.

IMG_6190.jpeg

IMG_6192.jpeg

10:46 PM BBT:  Matt and Jag are talking in the Have-Not room about the eviction, Izzy or Felicia.  Matt says there’s “so much pressure from both sides.”  Jag says part of him thinks Felicia should go, part of him thinks Izzy should go, that she’s “a better social player.”  Matt replies, “but we can get rid of her later.”  Jag then asks Matt how he feels about Cirie; they begin to discuss that, but Jag gets called to the DR, and leaves.

IMG_6195.jpeg

10:53 PM BBT:  Cam and Jared talking in the upstairs lounge.  Initially it was about Cam’s talk with Cirie.  Cam then says that Izzy was “gunning for me, so I said, let’s go then.”  And that hopefully (because she started it), Izzy “meets Julie on Thursday in a pig costume.”  Next they talk about the comp on Thursday; Cam speculates it might be endurance related, or the dark box where you find the key.  Jared then tells Cam that he has the room alone with Blue tonight, and that he’ll “work on her.”  Cam shares with Jared that America thinks Jared is working with Izzy.

IMG_6199.jpeg

11:12 PM BBT:  Jag and America talking in the Have-Not room.  America tells him, “we need to just make Blue feel comfortable.”  And that she thinks Blue has Pooh as her #1, and Izzy as her #2.

IMG_6201.jpeg

11:15 PM BBT:  Cam and Bowie are talking in the HoH room.  Cam is telling her that his big issue with everything about Red leaving isn’t that he didn’t get to say goodbye, it was being totally left out of the decision by people he was aligned with.  Cam then recaps to Bowie the conversation he had earlier with Cirie.

IMG_6202.jpeg

11:25 PM BBT:  Cory and Matt are strategizing in the washroom.  One of them says, “we just need to calm this down.”  Cory says “we need to save Izzy.”  Cory says he’ll “calm America down” and Matt should “calm Jag down.”  Cory says to Matt that the two of them “are really in a good position” and going forward it “could be good.”  Matt says he’ll trust Jag more if he votes to save Izzy.

IMG_6204.jpeg

11:30 PM BBT:  America is talking to Cam in the HoH.  She tells him that Jag was making good points to Blue about getting rid of Izzy.  America said Blue told her that she doesn’t trust Jag, and is not going to vote Izzy out.  Cam said, that’s fine, she can be loyal to that.  Next they discuss Bowie, and both say very positive things about her.  America then tells him that Cirie told Izzy earlier that Cam has the votes to evict Izzy.  Cam asks, when?  She replied, just a little while ago, in the bathroom (after Cam and Cirie’s conversation earlier that was supposed to be just between the two of them, which he immediately figured out).  At one point, Cam wisecracked to America, “I don’t know if you know this or not, but your vote is anonymous.”  America cracks up and says “F you, I know that.”  But says she’s just scared.  Cam says, of what?  She says basically of getting on the wrong side of the house, going against the house.  America then tells Cam about why Red was so angry.  She said Red was told by “them” that you’d gone to the HoH, said Red can go, that’s ok, and, that you volunteered to go up next to him.  Cam said, “who said that?” as in disbelief.  America said, “Izzy and Felicia.”  And that this is why Red “flipped out, and felt super betrayed” by Cam.  At this point, America is asking for Cam’s assurance that this conversation remains between the two of them.  She interjects at one point that “Jared is closer to Izzy than Blue.”  America goes on to tell him everything.  She next tells him that he (Cam) was the target last week (not Red).  He says, “I’m not buying it” but seems stunned at what America is telling him.  She begs him not to tell anyone about what she’s telling him.  Cam reassured her, then asks her why he was Jared’s target.  She said, “because he’s close to Izzy.”  Cam is listening and trying to digest this, process it.  She reminds him about how no one celebrated when he won the veto competition (because he was going to be back-doored).  He asked her, why did they send Red home, then?  And she replied, because they were afraid that you and Red would rekindle things.  And told him that Jared was really after him (Cam), not Red.  He again said, “I don’t buy it.”  She just said, mm hmm, yes.  She again asks him to please not tell anyone.  Toward the end of this conversation (30 plus minutes), Cam said something and America said “you’re so cool,” laughing.  She gets up to leave, and wants a hug, which he declines at first, but then consents to.  She leaves, and Cam sits there, staring into space.

IMG_6206.jpeg

IMG_6209.jpeg

IMG_6211.jpeg

IMG_6216.jpeg

11:56 PM BBT:  Cory and Cirie are talking in the storage room.  Cory tells Cirie his preferred order of evictions next are Cam, then Jag (saying Jag “terrifies me”).  He said he thinks America is “going home very soon, like 2-3 weeks.”  He says he feels closer to Izzy than he’s ever been.  He also says he wouldn’t use the veto to save America and “mess up his game.”  Then he says, “the thing with America is that she’s more open to working with Cam.”  But that she can’t, because of him, and “others she’d lose.”  [Little does he know that America is upstairs with Cam, literally at that moment, spilling to Cam every detail of Jared’s HoH week and the plan to backdoor Cam, very accurately ~ Angel411].

IMG_6215.jpeg

• morty unpinned and locked this topic