Sunday, September 10, 2023 - Big Brother 25 Live Feed Updates

morty

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 25 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/337-big-brother-25-discussion-dish/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is Pacific Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here) until Sunday, November 5, when Daylight Saving Time ends. 

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB25-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Have-Not Room (HNR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)
Lounge Area Across from the HoH room.  (Loft)
Theme bedroom [Upside down] (UBR )
Theme bedroom [it's a fun comic book style] (CBR)

Theme bedroom [it's scary theme] (SBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in and talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

2:00am BBT -2:56 am BBT

Cameron and Izzy in BY in pink piggy suits carrying cups of dirt from a box in the yard to a rectangle of hay bales lined with a plastic liner. They are over 800 on the counter and say they must move 1,000 cups of dirt. Jag fills water bottles with ice in the kitchen and brings out to them, asks if they need anything else. They thank him and tell him to go to bed and get some rest. Later, Blue pops out to ask if they need anything and they decline, stating they are close to being done - just gonna knock it out. Cameron and Izzy are steady in their progress keeping pace together walking back and forth and talking the entire time. Izzy asks if they should wake everyone up to witness their last 10 trips and Cameron says no, he would be pissed if someone woke him up for that. Izzy said she would be excited to come and watch. They decide to let everyone sleep. They hit 980 plus cups when something happens to the counter.

Izzy:what happened?

WBRB

Feeds return at 2:56 and they are sitting down, looking exhausted and the counter has reached 1,000. Izzy thanks the live feeders for staying up to watch this and hopes Paige is watching since it's Sunday and she would be at home.

During this same time, cameras are also on Cory and America cuddled up in the swinging bed in the HN room. They make loud kissing noises, disappear under the blankets at times, then spoon together. No mics so hard to hear what they are whispering about, even though they are the only ones in the room.

2:03 AM BBT:  Cam and Izzy in their piggy suits, talking amiably while Jag looks on, having just taken them ice water.

IMG_6114.jpeg

2:12 AM BBT:  Cory and America in the Have-Not swing bed, loud smoochies and cuddling.

IMG_6119.jpeg

IMG_6120.jpeg

IMG_6125.jpeg

3:14 AM BBT:  Still walking back and forth in piggy suits, talking about family, and other reality things Cam would like to do.

IMG_6135.jpeg

IMG_6137.jpeg

2:14AM BBT

I have to add more to Angel's post about America and Cory because it made me laugh out loud.

Cory: I can't see your eyes, but I need you to look at me

America: What

Cory: We a showmance?

America: Yes

Cory: Let's goooo! Now get the fuck out of my bed.

America: (whispering...can't tell what she is saying)

Cory: Now the real question. It matters. Now that we have surpassed the (kissing?), are you down for fucking?

America: Yes

Cory: Oh shit

America: No, I don't want to do that (in here)

Cory:  I know. We won't. And I mean that. Never

America: I mean that!

Cory: No I mean that!

America: No Cory! I cannot!

Cory: I am not going to do that. I am not going to. I don't even know how to. 

America giggles: I'm not that impulsive

Cory: America, I know you are great, but you revolt me. it's just not for me.

But deadass. I'm super down.

America laughs

2:15AM BBT

Cory: You love the, like, hand and fucking toe shit....my God. It's so amazing.

America: Maybe my love language is physical touch

Cory: I think my love language is slowly...I mean quickly becoming physically *inaudible*

America: I'll stop

Cory: Please don't...and we honestly have a great amount of quality time in this house

America: I'll stop the hand stuff today

Cory: America, I can't express how much I like everything

America: Two hours ago you told me you'd never kiss me. Why did you tell me that?

Cory: Because I meant it

America: You're just a guy

2:18AM BBT

Cory: I need you to understand how much of an anomaly this is for me.

*WBRB interrupts this conversation and moves back to the Piggy Party in the backyard.

Back to the Have-Not Room

Cory whispers something about winning the HoH

America: It's not even game. I just want alone time with you.

*Back to the Pigs

2:25AM BBT

Still intertwined, Cory teases, "How the fuck did this happen?...apparently I am your type."

America: I don't really have a type.  *whispers that are inaudible

Cory: That makes sense. You're totally my type *something inaudible* a Big Brother player, best friends with Jag.

*WBRB

2:29AM BBT

Cory: I think I just French kissed a piece of your hair...Lady and the Tramp style....okay, relax now. We are getting embarrassing. There are people watching us....we are on tv.

America: It's just my fucking hair.

[These two crack me up.  -ML]

2:37AM BBT

America: I'm just thinking.....Do you have a count of how many people you have been out with?

Cory: Well, now I do (funny, Cory) I could figure it out. It's not a long list. That's what I need you to understand. You and I are not the same. I know I am in college and you were, well, and animal in college.

America; What makes you think that?

*Feeds move back to pigs, again

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-84651’10”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-84650’55”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-84650’42”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-84549’53”.jpg

11:12 am BBT  Feeds return

KT  Felicia & Cirie in their kayak costume trying to manage dishes and handing off laundry to Bowie to do for them.

BY  Matt in his Josh Duhamel costume with his cutout next to him talking about Red.

Cory:  At the end of the day, everyone is going to have assumptions about everyone.  If you hang out long enough you figure it out.

Cory:  I think America is in trouble before us.

Matt:  Yeah, I've heard her name on both sides as a pawn.

11:44am BBT  BY  Bowie & Jag working out with weights

LR  Jared & Matt by the picture board that matt is making with selfies

Jared:  Who would Izzy definitely go home next to?

Matt:  Who me?

Jared:  No, he doesn't want you to, he just said it.

Matt:  That's scary.

Jared:  No, he definitely wants Cirie.  That's why I need you to tell him that you would think it would be easier to get Izzy out now than the mamas - people will feel sorry for them

WBRB

12:17pm BBT  BY

BB:  Matt, grab a selfie with Josh by the pool.

Cory goes to help him with his photo.

Matt:  Nice. Awesome.  (as he drags his Josh cutout along) I'm gonna die. I need to work out.

Cory:  Jared could have left the Veto to Matt & taken the vacation.

Cory:  Izzy, can I get a hug?  I haven't seen you in so long.

Izzy:  Has he surfaced yet?

Cory:  No, haven't seen him. 

1:53 BBT

Cameron and Bowie in the backyard, great bonding time. (I think these two should make a final two! And yes, Cameron America will be watching and saying this is the best week ever!)

meme joins subject changes to BB Canada.

1:59

Felicia and Cirie in living room.  Just BSing.  Everyone is doing laundry

Felicia: “I need to get me some more gerkins”

they want more pickles.

laundry seems to be an issue, clean towels and real food. 😂

2:03 backyard

talking about “buddy games” and laundry and Hawkeye.

2:07 living room

Cirie and Felicia chatting game, mostly trashing Cam

2:09 backyard

Blue and America talking game.  A doesn’t talk game to Meme, “she would put me up” Blue:  “oh me too”

B: “I think he’s gonna keep noms the same”

Blue: you me and jag should have a conversation 

they feel threatened by Felicia, Cirie, Matt, Bowie and cam.  Trying to assure each other their showmances like each other.   ( I see a show-mance alliance in the works, if they are smart)

2:23 backyard

cam and Mecole talking about the punishment with Izzy.

more selfies with Josh and they want to keep Josh in the house.

2:29 backyard

Cory and jag

comparing Felicia and Izzy, contemplating who to vote out. 
WBRB.  

2:37 BY

talking about games

about to play some sort of game.  It’s a category game about brands and actors.
WBRB

SpaceLady out! 

2:44PM BBT

Jared heads into the HoHR to talk with Cameron.

Jared says he talked with Blue and it's a no, like he expected. He also tells Cam that Matt came up to him last night and told him about their conversation with the scenarios. "He would rather keep Izzy in because she is easier to get out."

Jared: Here's my problem, who is he telling the truth? To me he is saying he would rather keep Izzy in because she is easier to get out. What is he telling you?

Cam: I think he would vote how we want to. I think he is misunderstood because I don't think that's the case.

Jared: That's verbatim what he said. Obviously I can't push harder than that.

Cameron: How hard of a no was it?  Blue

Jared: It was a no, like...that's where I just stop pushing. Not necessarily like I wouldn't be on board if it were to happen, but...

He tells Cam it would put them in a weird standing with her.

Jared: Where are you at?

Cam: It's where WE at. That's what we are gonna do. I don't care.  

[Well done, Jared.  -ML]

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-85227’50”.jpg

2:54PM BBT

Cam starts trash talking other HGs in the HoHR. 

Jared says Izzy sits too close: "So much fucking eye contact. Back away. Dude, I can smell your breath through your eyelids. You are so fucking close to me. Jesus....She's gotta go, Dude."

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-85237’57”.jpg

3:29PM BBT

Cameron has continued talking with Jared about Izzy and Felicia in the HoHR, with Bowie Jane included, and reviewing the plan to evict Izzy. Cameron then says he plans to sleep in Izzy's bed once she's gone. The three of them giggle over Cameron's bravado.  They joke laugh about Jared pretending he will use the veto on Felicia because it would drive Jag crazy.

Cam: Jag's going to flip his shit. Cirie is going to shit her fucking pants. America is gonna be 'Cameron, I love you so much!' It's going to be a fucking party in the ball pit at Chuck E. Cheese.

Jared leaves saying he is going to go have some fun.

[Cam and Bowie Jane expect him to mislead people with using the veto...or not using the veto. Cam left it for Jared to decide so they can sit back "and watch Monday night football." Oh Cameron....I can't wait to see how this all unfolds.  I have a feeling it will be you flipping and shitting on Thursday night.  -MamaLong]

4:40PM BT

Matt tells America in the Have-Not Rom about using the power on Jag. America is grateful he shared that information with her, and says she feels she can trust him even more now. She asks who knows, and Matt says only Jag. She asks if Cirie knows. Matt says she knew he played but anything else is assumptions. America tells Matt not to tell anyone else.

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic