Thursday, September 7, 2023 - Big Brother 25 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 25 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/337-big-brother-25-discussion-dish/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is Pacific Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here) until Sunday, November 5, when Daylight Saving Time ends. 

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB25-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Have-Not Room (HNR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)
Lounge Area Across from the HoH room.  (Loft)
Theme bedroom [Upside down] (UBR )
Theme bedroom [it's a fun comic book style] (CBR)

Theme bedroom [it's scary theme] (SBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in and talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

6:05AM BBT

Cirie was the first HG awake and on the feeds this morning. She sat alone in the living room for a long time and appeared to fall asleep on the couch. Red was up in the bathroom area by 7:28AM. Mecole was next, seen starting ADLs at 7:45AM.

9:05AM BBT

The Bye Bye Bitches minus Mecole met briefly in Comicverse. Felicia says they now know they are doing the right thing with the Jag vote today. "Confirming what we were already going to do. See, in their mind, Jag is staying. If Jag stays, they believe they can pull Cameron and they can go right back to that group they had......and they have 6 people."

Bowie: That's what I was saying

Cirie: Who is the 6 people?

Felicia: Matt, Jag, America, Blue, Cory and Cameron

Bowie: That's what I was saying (inaudible whispers)

Felicia: If these two don't align...and I just kinda watched last night....he is still not talking and conversating (she means Red and Cameron) and we still have this week to get him out

Cirie: Cameron

Felicia: yes, Cameron and then they have their 4

Cirie: Who is the 4?

Felicia: Matt, Jag, Cory, America....and Blue with Jag gone because Blue flips wherever Jared goes...MeMe is 5....Cameron is 6 and Jared would break the tie

Bowie: Against Blue

Felicia: because those guys are getting stronger. What's your thought because that side is getting stronger?...MeMe said....When I got in the bathroom, MeMe...she said....listen...I watched them and the spirit is telling me Jag

Bowie: Let's wait and reassess

Cirie: Well, we have to make a vote tonight.

Bowie: He is still a vote for us at the moment.

Cirie: MeMe is their friend but they stop talking when she went in there?  Ugh Uhh

Felicia: That's how coniving they have become because Cameron is looking for a place to land....it buys us two weeks.

Cirie: Mm Hmm

Felicia: Let's say Cameron wins. I still think he doesn't touch us for at least two weeks.

Bowie: So what exactly are you saying?

Cirie begins laughing

Cirie: Where is Red?

Felicia: He is in the kitchen cooking pancakes for the house

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80568’59”.jpg

9:14AM BBT

Cirie tells them she was up early because she couldn't sleep but then she fell asleep on the couch and woke herself up with her own snoring.

They Bye Bye Bitches head to the bathroom to include MeMe in their meeting. 

Mecole: It's a whole thing. I've been up for two hours.  I woke up this morning and the spirit is telling me Jag got to go.

[Can y'all believe this mess? Now, the vote is flipped back to Jag. I swear this is the most indecisive season of BB, ever. But, all of that indecision lies with the Bye Bye Bitches!  -ML]

9:17AM BBT

In the SR, Cirie and Izzy are whispering about the vote. 

Cirie: I think we should still do Red.

Izzy: Me too, but we have to convince them to do it

Cirie: We have me, you, America Cory and Matt

Izzy: Fuck it!....all because of MeMe....she is stupid (she means Felicia)

[In BB25, you never can really iron out the vote....too flippy floppy  -ML]

9:19AM BBT

Izzy: Let's think about this... are we ready to potentially sever Felicia and MeMe from us?

Cirie: Well, Felicia was already starting it!

[Wow! Could the Bye Bye Bitches actually dissolve with tonight's vote? This is going to be interesting! -ML]

9:23AM BBT

In the bathroom area...

Felicia tells Mecole, Izzy and Bowie that if they keep Red, they will have 7. If they evict Red, the numbers are the same but without Jag. Felicia is saying that Jag has the ability to pull others to him.

9:25AM BBT

Felicia: Do you think Red and Cam are getting back together?

Bowie says Red is firm about not wanting to speak to him but knows he will have to work with him.

Felicia asks Bowie what Cameron has said about who he will go after, "Be honest with me."

Bowie: All he has said is we are sticking to the original plan....the end...no more conversation.

Felicia: But how many times have you heard him say he wants me and Cirie and Izzy out?

Bowie: I have never heard that from him...only from other people.

Red enters the bathroom and breaks up this conversation.

9:27AM BBT

Now that Red has gone with Izzy to Comicverse, Mecole says, 'These are my concerns....in the event that in some alternate universe that it could possibly be Cameron, Matt, America, Cory, Blue and possibly Jared, hypothetically speaking,...that's a strong 6, especially if two of us are having to go up."

Cirie: Mm Hmm

Bowie: Yeah

Mecole: If two of us go up, we don't have the numbers

9:55AM BBT

In Scrambleverse, Mecole tells Felicia, "If we don't get Jag this week, we buy him two more weeks because will still gottta get Cameron next week. Jag is the bigger threat in jury."

In Comicverse...

Right after Red leaves the room...

Cirie tells Izzy, "He's out of here. We need to let Jag know." (she means Red is out)

Izzy: I know, I know, I know

Cirie says they play it like they agree with Felicia and MeMe

Izzy: It's gonna be messy. Cory and America are with us...but I can't say your math is wrong.

Cirie: But it's going to work out...it helps us out

Izzy: I was like, Cameron, we've been building something here, you think I'm gonna break that?

Felicia walks in asking for help getting her mic pack situated.

10:37AM BBT

Mecole finds a few moments alone in the SR. She cups her hands over her mouth and takes deep breaths. She paces around the room then leans against the island with her chin resting in her hands. She reaches for her hidden oatmeal raisin cookies just as Red walks in.

Red: Oh, your hidden cookies...they are safe from me. I don't like raisins

Mecole: What do you have against raisins?

Red: They taste like old fruit and they were always a snack as a kid.

10:58AM BBT

The loft is pretty much void of voices while Matt and Cory play chess with America and Izzy watching from the couch.

2:26 BBT:  Everyone is getting ready for tonight’s show.  In the comic room, Felicia says that she for some reason always thought that evictions were on the live shows on Sunday.  She then goes on to say that she thought all of the shows were live.  Cirie is sporting a sweater vest which looks like the one Bowie was wearing yesterday during their golf extravaganza. 

2:28 BBT:  In the bathroom, America, Blue, Matt, and Cameron are hanging out and getting ready.  Cameron is wearing a red shirt and says that it’s his Brawny shirt because he looks like the Brawny man (I can kind of see it).

2:29 BBT:  In the living room, Izzy and Jared are giving suggestions to Cirie on how to dress up her sweater vest look.  Cory is standing in front of one of the living room mirrors adjusting the collar on his polo.  Jared walks past him  and says, “Pop your collar, boy.”

11:18AM BBT

Cirie and Matt are talking in Comicverse with Izzy about swimmers going bald early. Red walks in and says chlorine is bad for you, "your body absorbs it." Cameron then joins the room. Izzy says she used to get ear infections all the time from swimming in chlorine.

11:37Am BBT

In Scaryverse, Jared asks Jag how he feels.

Jag: It's go time today

Jared: I'm excited for that shit to be over

Jag: Same

Jared: Tip toeing around shit because of one person. It's crazy how one person...the whole dynamic. I'm ready for this shit to be over with. I think with everyone being determined and shit today, it's bound to happen (secure HoH over Cameron)

Jared tells Jag to figure out his speech, "Don't give a trash ass speech, bro."

2:32 BBT:  Izzy walks into the upside down room where Cory is looking at himself in a different mirror.  She suggests rolling up his sleeves so they don’t look baggy.  He’s on the fence about the look.  In the bathroom it looks like Matt is plucking his eyebrows, Cameron is spraying detangler into his hair, and Blue is trimming her bangs.  

11:53AM BBT

RCHS is on the feeds

1:33PM BBT

Half of the feeds return to ADLs in the bathroom

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80863’02”.jpg

2:05PM BBT

In the kitchen, Cory tells Izzy, "He said, I heard Red was gunning for me....and that's the fucking truth"

Izzy whispers, "Is America upset that I told her?"

*The feeds move to Comicverse where Felicia and Bowie swear there is always somebody listening at the door.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80864’09”.jpg

2:51PM BBT

Half of the feeds move to RCHS

All of the feeds pop back within a minute.

2:55PM BBT

Red tells Bowie Jane in Comicverse, 'If they got to MeMe and Felicia, I go home."

Bowie: I think it should be fine but you never know. I don't think Felicia would try to flip things.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80917’19”.jpg

3:03PM BBT

Jared is talking with Izzy and Felicia in Scrambleverse. Jared says he feels confident that he is getting into a position with Blue where she trusts him more than Jag.

Jared: She is trying to figure out if I am going to be over here or over there. I expect her to do her thing, but I am almost 100% that I've got her over Jag.

Felicia: Okay

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80926’03”.jpg

Felicia says that she hates that neither one of them felt they had to compaign.

3:07PM BBT

Jared leaves the room then Felicia whispers to Izzy that she thinks they have more loyalty with Red than with Jag.

Green seems to be the color of choice today. Izzy, America, Jared and Cory are all wearing green with Cirie wearing a sweater that has green in it.

3:10PM BBT

In Comicverse, Felicia tells Red, "I don't even care about the votes today...we have to win HoH. We have to win HoH."

Red: Very good odds!

Felicia wonders if they need to wear athletic attire, "Oh, my stomach is fucked. Let me go to the bathroom. I feel nauseous a little bit."

Red says he set out athletic shoes, just in case.

Felicia asks Bowie what she is wearing. Bowie says she is wearing athletic because she has a feeling it will be a physical competition.

3:30PM BBT

The feeds have moved to RCHS.

• morty unpinned this topic

11:00PM BBT

In the loft, Izzy tells Cory that they told Felicia that Red was coming after her

Cory: He asked me how in the hell it was an 8-2 vote

Izzy: Cirie and I told Felicia...about an hour before the episode, Me and Cirie were like, we have to tell Felicia that Red was saying she is a liability and wanting to target her, which also isn't a lie.

Cory: He said he was going after the queen. I told him 'this morning' (when the vote changed) so keep that in mind

Izzy: So we went to Felicia and were like, hey, we just found this out...and she was like, no hesitation, we are getting Red out.

Cory: The only thing that will be hard to sell is that Felicia was making the decisions, "so who was really making decisions?"

Izzy: but, ultimately, she did. I mean we had already made the decision, but she was like...

*Feeds cut to RCHS for a minute

Cory: America thinks you and I have a final two

Izzy: How do we get her not to think that? Do you think she is just trying to bait you to do a final two with her.

Cory: When I tell her, it's very simple....

11:06PM BBT

In Comicverse, Cirie, Felicia, Mecole and Cameron are talking. They say that Matt, America and Jag are making slop in the kitchen and call them "The Three Stooges"

Felicia: Well, I guess we need a new name (alliance)

Cameron: Mmm

Mecole: Can we sleep on it

Felicia: I didn't say we need it right now

Cameron: I told you not to name it nobody's kid name (Legend 25)

Mecole: I didn't want to be...

Cirie: Debbie Downer....but it did sound good

11:07PM BBT

BB: Cameron, please go to the Diary Room downstairs

Felicia: Let's go

Cirie: Yes, yes, yes....let's do this so we can go to bed

When Cameron leaves, I said whoever

11:57PM BBT

In the kitchen, America says the slop is done, "But I recommend you go slow with it. Like, Matt's portion is crazy."

Matt: I know. I eat a lot.

Cameron says Felicia is "going to have a rough go with this."

America: She said she's doing pickles and olives.

Jag: I like you said we should start it slow

America: Because it's hard to digest, for me

Cameron goes through the food offerings for him..."Oooh, more Nakeds....more burritos...some sausage and more pizza rolls. That's bomb."  

• morty locked this topic