Wednesday, September 6, 2023 - Big Brother 25 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 25 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/337-big-brother-25-discussion-dish/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is Pacific Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here) until Sunday, November 5, when Daylight Saving Time ends. 

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB25-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Have-Not Room (HNR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)
Lounge Area Across from the HoH room.  (Loft)
Theme bedroom [Upside down] (UBR )
Theme bedroom [it's a fun comic book style] (CBR)

Theme bedroom [it's scary theme] (SBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in and talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

3:02 BBT:  Cory and Jag are talking on the couch by the bumper pool table.  They are discussing how it will be hard to visit each other since they are literally on opposite coasts.  Cory asks how far the closest airport is.  Jag says 3 hours…..3 and a half hours.  Cory decides if people visit they just hang out in Portland.  Jag then asks Cory about his life.  Cory talks about how he had a stable upbringing in Florida in a typical suburban neighborhood.  He has lived in the same house his whole life.

3:05 BBT:  Conversation shifts to comps they want to compete in.  Cory wants a balance beam puddle situation.  Jag is hoping that it’s some sort of true/false for the HOH comp.  He says that ‘not endurance’ is ideal.  Cory says that an endurance comp should have someone better than him (meaning Cameron) winning.  They feel like Matt should have a good shot.  America would have a good shot on the wall.  Jag predicts that the wall wouldn’t be a good comp for him.

3:08 BBT:  Meanwhile in the kitchen, Cameron, Matt, Red, Cirie, and Meme are hanging out.  Red has his beard in 3 separate hair ties.  Everyone is dressing up to play golf.  They do rock, paper, scissors to see who goes first.  They have fashioned a golf club out of a tennis shoe and a stick of some sort.

3:10 BBT:  First hole:  They have to go right for the kitchen island.  Golfers can also go under furniture and they have to get the ball into the box in between the beams.

3:12 BBT:  Cameron putts off.  Izzy and Blue are watching from the couch.  Cameron is sporting a floral polo, pink pants, a leather belt, a cowboy hat, and shoes with socks halfway to his knees. 

3:14 BBT:  Someone is called to the diary room.

3:15 BBT:  Cameras zoom in on the golf ball.  It’s a tightly wadded piece of aluminum foil.  A closer look at the golf club makes it appear to be made out of perhaps a broomstick and a shoe sole, sandal, or insert (can’t really tell).

3:16 BBT:  Bowie is next.  She is wearing navy blue cargo pants, a printed polo of sorts, and a snazzy sweater vest.  Her head apparel consists of a baseball cap and sunglasses.  She putts off as the spectators on the couch lightly clap.  Bowie Jane walks away from the first hole in 7 putts.

3:19 BBT:  America has joined the crowd of spectators.  It’s now Red’s turn.  The golfers are checking their wind to see which direction to putt.  They call for quiet on the course. Red putts the ball in his light blue shorts, white tee, bucket hat, sunglasses and white tennis shoes.  He putts 13 on the first hole.  The aluminum ball is rounded out and Matt gets set on the course.

3:22 BBT:  Matt gears up to putt in his backwards hat, sunglasses, pink polo, white shorts with leather belt, and tan shoes with 1970’s looking striped socks.  He has something in his mouth that he is chewing on.  Matt asks to switch “clubs”.  Red says that he should take the “flop wood”.  Matt shoots the ball into the rough.  Red suggests moving the chairs.  Bowie doesn’t think that you should be able to move the chairs.  Cameron calls for quiet on the course.  Matt hits.  The ball bounces off of the corner of the island, working in his favor.  He swings in anticipation of beating Bowie’s score.  It’s a miss.  Matt ends his turn with a typical golfer frustration…a ton of missed shots on the “green”.  He scores a 9.

3:27 BBT:  It’s time for the next hole…”The AfterMATT”.  Contestants tee off upstairs for this hole.  

3:31 BBT:  Bowie tees off and she’s not even all the way down the steps at 9 swings.  This was a difficult one for Bowie as she finishes the hole at 13.

3:34 BBT:  Matt is next on the hole named after him.  He putts off and light clapping follows.  He is near the wall and Red says he can have a “wall, ball fall”.  Matt makes it down all but the last four stairs in 3 swings.  He predicts a perfect curve to make it in.  Nope.  He is reliving the same scenario from his precious hole and racking up more swings in the green.  He scores an 8.  He gets a double “Bowie”.

3:37 BBT:  It’s Cameron’s turn and the golf ball slips through the cracks near the wall dropping to the main level.  The ball is lost.  Wait…now it has been found.  Cameron brings the ball back upstairs.  He narrowly avoids the hazard of the crack on the right side of the steps and goes for the final putt.  He putts it in after two strokes.  Big Brother says “Whoa”.

1:54PM BBT

Red made golf balls out of aluminum foil. He smoothed them with a spoon. Matt, Bowie, Cameron and Red dressed up as golfers the best they could.

The golf club has been made from a flip flop and pool stick.

Let the BB25 Mini Golf begin.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-79417’20”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-79416’40”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-79416’28”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-79418’48”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-79506’51”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-79533’11”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-79533’01”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-79533’28”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-79493’47”.jpg

3:53 BBT:  Upon closer examination by the zoomed in camera, the golf putter is made out of a pool stick and a rubber shoe sole of sorts.

3:54 BBT:  Matt wins the hole.  Because he wins the hole, he gets to choose the next hole to play.  They are now heading to the “bathroom debacle”.

3:56 BBT:  Matt is the first to tee off.  Someone is at the door into the kitchen closing it and opening it…closing it and opening it…closing it and opening it.  The final scores for the “ bathroom debacle” are Matt-9, Cameron-4, Red- ? and Bowie-3.  Big brother responds (inaudible)

4:09 BBT:  Golf continues in the living room as America, Cirie, Felicia, Cory, and Jag watch on.  Izzy appears to be resting, not interested in the gameplay.

4:17 BBT:  Golf has ended and the putters have been gingerly placed next to the weights in the exercise room.  Everyone on the couch appears to be tired.  Blue and Jared are talking in the HOH room. 

4:23 BBT: WBRB

4:35 BBT:  Feeds are back.  Izzy is now awake from her slumber talking about acid wash jean jackets.  Talk then switches to who is going to clean what in the house.  Izzy volunteers to do windows while Jag and America opt for floors.

4:38 BBT:  Cirie talks to Matt in the bathroom area.  Matt says he wants to go upstairs and ask Blue to get out.  It seems they might want to talk to Jared.  Bowie comes in to clean the bathroom.  Matt tells her that Cirie is in the bathroom.  Cirie comes out fanning the door telling her that she might want to come back later.  

4:41 BBT:  WBRB

4:43 BBT:  Cirie is in the bathroom cleaning the sinks.  Cameras pan to Matt and Red talking in the have-not room.  Matt tells Red that Cory and Cameron are voting to evict him (meaning Red).  Red asks if Cameron is still the target next week.  He is.  They keep talking gameplay as Matt cleans the windows.  Matt says that it’s been pretty chill today.  Red says that he packed his things just in case since you never know.  (I can’t tell if they have switched the vote again or if Matt is just telling Red what he wants to hear -Guest).  Red spins the wheel, tells Matt that he will catch him on the flip side, gets the boot 5 times, and leaves the room.

4:50 BBT:  In the bathroom, Bowie and Cirie are talking votes.  Bowie starts listing names.  Cirie, Bowie, Izzy…   “What do we do if we find out that we don’t have the numbers?  Do we vote against the numbers?”  Bowie says she has heard around the grapevine that people are going to backdoor (inaudible).  Cirie says that she’s talking about all of the alliances and that she doesn’t need to be doing that.  (It sounds like they could be talking about Felicia.). Matt walks in.  They are talking about who is cleaning what.

6:01 BBT:  Conversation is revolving around final speeches from previous houseguests with Jag, Bowie, and Izzy on the daybed by the bumper pool table.  Jag suggests doing pranks, but that is as far as it goes.  Instead, they start talking about how they sleep.  Izzy says Red is a back sleeper because he snores.  

6:05 BBT:  WBRB

6:07 BBT: Feeds return and Izzy, Bowie, and Jag are now talking about feeling cringy when they watch the first episode of themselves on TV.  Jag is excited to see the really funny moments that happened on TV.  “Oh, classic Bowie”, he says, predicting what he would say when he watches the show back.  

6:13 BBT:  In the kitchen, Cirie and Felicia are tag-teaming the dishes.  Red is standing at the kitchen island drinking from his water bottle.  Meme is organizing the fridge.  When the dishes are finished, Cirie looks at the food Meme set out and gets rid of any food that is bad or getting old.  Felicia doesn’t want her to get rid of the tomatoes.  She’s going to make something with then.  Felicia wipes down the kitchen island, cuts herself something out of a pan, and then gets sidetracked by Meme’s question about which cheese she likes.  After looking at a few types of cheese, she says she likes the real cheese. 

6:18 BBT:  Red walks back in.  He was going through the fridge in the storage room.  Looks good.  Meme finds mold on something in a container and throws it out.  You can hear the fridge beeping and humming at the houseguests since it’s been open for so long.

6:23 BBT:  WBRB

6:24 BBT:  The center shelves of the fridge are almost completely emptied out.  Meme is wiping the fridge down with a cleaning wipe.  They have almost filled up the garbage can with expired or molded food. The fridge yells at them again. Felicia “chimes” in, “We hear you Mr. Refrigerator.  Calm down!”

As of right now, the plan is for Red to be evicted. The house, other than Cameron, is trying to decide how to lay the votes...should they put 3 (plus Cameron) votes on Jag, or not....messy....messy...dizzy  -ML

10:24PM BBT

Cirie enters the HoHR where Izzy, Matt, Jared, Jag and Blue are talking

Cirie: Where is Cameron? Red is talking in my room for like 45 minutes....this is the first time Red has had a conversation with MeMe in 36 days.....in 36 days, and NOW you want to talk. I can't go in there

*Jared leaves

10:26PM BBT

Jared enters Scaryverse where Cam is asleep. He wakes him up and whispers to him that MeMe has been talking to Red and something is brewing  [As if you didn't know, Jared!  -ML]

Jared: I think they might get the numbers because MeMe was acting funny with me today, too....all this last minute....they keep fucking talking, bro. They're pissing me off 

Cameron: What?

Jared: Felicia is spazzing...it seems like she is trying to get rid of Red now

Cameron: Why is Felicia trying to get rid of Red?

Jared: Bro, that's what I am fucking trying to figure out. Bro, I'm telling you! I'm telling you! She came up to me and says she thinks we need to change the plan and I was like change the plan for what? And she said I think we should send Red home because I can't trust Red then I said I trust Red more than I trust Jag....and just now CIrie walks in pissed the fuck off...she walks in and sees Jag and Matt and Blue and immediately walks out but I'm like what the fuck is going on so I walked out right behind her but then she stayed and talked with them so  I decided to come and tell you  

Jared tells Cameron that the last time he talked to Red, he assured him the vote was good "But I think he feeling some type of way because now he is talking with MeMe.....now MeMe is in there talking with Red. I think he is feeling sketchy."

Jared: What you want done?

Cameron: The same thing I been wanting....you need 5 (votes)

Jared: Jag doesn't help my game at all

Cameron says he won't change anything and if they (Felicia/Cirie) come to talk to him, he will let Jared know.

Jared: If it comes to a tie, I am not sending Red home

Jared heads back out

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-79929’32”.jpg

11:00PM BBT

Back in the HoHR, Jared tells Matt and Blue that if Cameron wins HoH, the only ones in danger are Matt and the mamas, "this shit is funny, bro....as soon as he doesn't win HoH, I'm lit."

Jared asks what Matt's feeling on who could win the next HoH. Matt says he is feeling Izzy because she was right about the veto comp

Jared: Me tooooooo.

Matt: And she almost won Odd Couple, she just hit the wrong one....besides, she will fired up to get Cameron out

Jared: If he wins, I am going to melt on the sidelines....immediately burst out in tears...immediately ugly cry

*Blue laughs

Matt: Out of 9 (trying to win) it will be like, 'Y'all 9 had a fucking job...and couldn't fucking do it'

Jared: I think, actually, Blue is gonna win because she is fired up...but I always just consider the worst. That's how I am

Matt: I just want to get a fucking win, Bro. I'm tired of it.

Jared: I know

11:11PM BBT

In Comicverse, Bowie Jane talks to Cirie about Felicia acting strange. Cirie whispers to her that Felicia is trying to align herself with America and Blue outside of the 5 (Bye Bye Bitches)

Bowie: Yeah...so she won't put them up.....And Cory....Cory is just floating along.

Cirie nods in agreement

11:17PM BBT

In the bathroom area, America tells Mecole and Cory that her goodbye message is mean.

Mecole: (sarcastically) I wonder what you said

America: I said fuck you and fuck Tennessee

Cory: The thing is, if Cam is in power, he will go to Red and make peace and Red will do it, but if Red is in power, I don't think Cam would do it. He doesn't give a shit. Cam will work with anybody.

Mecole tells them that the talk with Red went "on and on and on and on and on" (about Cameron)

Cory: If this vote flips tomorrow, I'm gonna be so heated. I can already see the wheels turning

America: Oh Brother!

Mecole: Oh Brother!

11:27PM BBT

Jag has joined Matt, Mecole and America in the bathroom. They discuss the Wakey Wakey music

Mecole: There is no way I will ever be awake before the third song ends.

MeMe gets quiet and they ask what's wrong, "I am still mad about my steak"

Matt: Sorry.....I can tell you those steaks did not go out in vain

Mecole makes shocked noises

Jag: Nothing is going to make her feel better

Jag teases they made 4 steak quesadillas and they were delicious

[Earlier, Felicia and Mecole discovered the steaks they set aside for themselves from last night's dinner had gone missing. I believe it was the missing steaks that actually prompted the cleaning out of the fridge that took a pretty long time and filled up the trash can. Matt admitted he ate them and did not know they were spoken for. Felicia and Mecole have been ribbing him about it all day. -ML]

Jag: MeMe, I swear, if you put my ass on the block, I will make sure all of your food is eaten, every single time

Matt: But to be honest, we saved you all of the veggie burgers in the storage room

Mecole: So thoughtful...thank you

11:37PM BBT

Red has finally given up on his conversations and crawls into his bed in Comicverse. He stares off into space, contemplating where tomorrow will leave him...in the house or on the stage with Julie.

[I'm betting the stage, it will be. The whole house is in on evicting Red, except for Cameron. Jared is concerned that Cameron will gun for HoH once he sees it was a house vote but he was excluded. This is what prompted Jared to give Cameron the head's up that something was brewing so he isn't shocked by the votes.  -ML]

11:40PM BBT

Blue is giving Jared a back massage

Big Brother: Please put on your microphone

Blue: Where's yours?....mine's closer

Jared: They be like, oh...you talking about final 7? 

Blue: So... me, you

Jared: Cory, America, MeMe, Cirie, Izzy...I love Matt, but I don't know

Blue: Thing is, if MeMe wins, I am definitely going on the block

11:45AM BBT

Cirie is asleep in Comicverse with the pillow over her eyes. Bowie Jane ilooks to be sleeping, too, but Red is still staring at the ceiling. Izzy walks in and Bowie Jane tells her goodnight.

Red: Good night Izzy

Izzy: Good night Red...Good night Bowie

11:50PM BBT

MeMe is hiding food in the storage room fridge. Matt and Jag are rifling through the kitchen fridge but do not like the options, so the head for the storage room. Mecole sees them and follows them in, ready to defend her hidden food. 

Mecole: Okay, let me take off my scarf.

Jag: Oh no....flank me, brother....flank me

She begins popping Jag with her scarf, and gets him at least 4 times, "I'll be here all night."

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80015’17”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80015’15”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80015’13”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80015’12”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80015’03”.jpg

Matt: Let's make sausage quesadillas. That way we don't mess with MeMe's leftovers.

Mecole: I support that idea.

11:55PM BBT

America and Cory are cuddling in the loft.

Cory: Outside of you, all my fucking favorite people in this house are fucking assholes to work with....Matt and Jag are fucking useless.

America: Matt just doesn't know

COry: You know, I only share information with you, Izzy and Jared, when I need to. There's no one else I can trust in this game.

11:59PM BBT

MeMe is in the SR hiding her leftovers, again. She spends several minutes rearranging items in the fridge. Matt and Jag come in ..."We heard the rustling....like what are you doing? You think we wouldn't find it?

MeMe: If one of y'all eat my leftovers again.....

Jag: Huh?

Matt: What...we will be gone? (in addition to the leftovers)

MeMe: If one of you eat them again....

Matt: Next time, we will keep that in mind. We will be considerate

Mecole: This investigation is over

Jag: Can we make you a sausage quesadilla?

Mecole: I wanted a steak quesadilla, but now that isn't happening.

Matt: We will make this up to you

Jag offers steak quesadillas next time steak is made

*I'm out for the night

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80018’19” (1).jpg

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic