Tuesday, September 5, 2023 - Big Brother 25 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 25 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/337-big-brother-25-discussion-dish/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is Pacific Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here) until Sunday, November 5, when Daylight Saving Time ends. 

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB25-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Have-Not Room (HNR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)
Lounge Area Across from the HoH room.  (Loft)
Theme bedroom [Upside down] (UBR )
Theme bedroom [it's a fun comic book style] (CBR)

Theme bedroom [it's scary theme] (SBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in and talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

• morty unpinned this topic

The biggest news of the day is that it is Red's birthday. Oh, and there was another flip in this circus we call BB25. Yep, that's right. There is now a push to get out Red, instead of Jag. This season definitely  keeps me dizzy.  -MamaLong

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-77964’44”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-77965’18”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-77966’27”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-77694’24”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-77974’22”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-77901’16”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-77814’56”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-77813’54”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-77815’30”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-77815’25”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-77983’58”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-77778’23”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-77796’42”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-77981’36”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-77870’15”.jpg

• morty pinned this topic

6:46PM BBT

The HGs are gathering for Red's Birthday Dinner. Felicia made steaks, lamb, baked potatoes and salad.

Red thanks them saying it's one of the best birthdays he has ever had. The HGs are planning "Red Skits" later tonight.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-78265’33”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-78267’53”.jpg

Felicia offers a prayer before the HGs get their plates, but production cuts the feeds, so we only got the very beginning.

*Wish I could hang around for the party, but I've been doing Cybersecurity training since I got home from school, and now I have to get to bed or I won't make it to school tomorrow.  -ML

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-78268’52”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-78268’32”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-78268’25”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-78272’47”.jpg

7:53 BBT: Izzy, Bowie, and Matt are cleaning up the kitchen after singing to Red.  Matt asks Bowie if there is a lemon in the fridge.  She says yes.  Matt didn’t know if he needed to get a new one or not from the storage room.  Cameras continue watching Bowie load the dishwasher with her tiny blue birthday hat on.  

7:56 BBT:  Cirie and Matt walk back in saying how great the skits were.  Matt wishes he could hear the skits, but he took his hearing aids out.  Cirie asks Jared if she can use his bathroom and then heads upstairs.  Jared compares his picture to Matt’s on the memory wall.

8:00 BBT:  Jared heads upstairs to the HOH room.  He’s talking to his mom.  Game talk time.  Cirie said that Matt said that they need to get Felicia to stop talking.  He thinks she’s a super fan.  Cirie said to Jared to let her keep talking so that she digs her own grave.  She asks Jared, “So it’s Red now, right?” She thinks it should be a certain number 6-4 (Cirie, Bowie, Matt , and Cameron vote for Jag).  Matt walks in.  They keep talking.  6-4 sounds better.

8:03 BBT:  Cirie says keeping the votes as 6-4 looks better for them.  They talk about having a final three (Cirie, Matt, and Jared) and that nobody would expect that.  Jared thinks that for him and Matt….

DING DONG!

8:04 BBT:  It’s Cory.  Cirie points to the bathroom and whispers  to Cory “Matt’s here” (he’s in the bathroom area).  Cory plops on the couch for one minute and then leaves the HOH.  After Cory leaves the room, Cirie gets Matt.  She says she will come back later since Cory is going to go and get Izzy.

8:07 BBT-  WBRB

8:08 BBT:  When cameras come back, Jared is talking to Cory in the HOH.  Meanwhile, Cirie and Matt are in the have not room.  Cirie says twice to Matt, “Do not tell Felicia that we are voting 4 to 6!”  Matt tells Cirie that Izzy and Corey are “like that” right now (fingers crossed in the air).  Cirie responds, mhmm.

8:08 BBT:  Cory says that he has a great relationship with Meme, but not Felicia.  

8:12 BBT:  Izzy walks into the HOH room.  She asks if “they went into the have nots” (I’m assuming she’s wondering where Cirie and Matt are).  Cory says that the way they are playing this game….they can’t play it perfectly.  Jared says if the game went as they planned, it would be way too easy.  Izzy agrees and says that it’s about dealing with the variables that they can’t control.  Jared expresses wanting Cam to “Just go home”.  He says that if he doesn’t get picked for veto next week that he is going to smile from ear to ear.

8:15 BBT:  Cory says that they can’t prevent Cameron’s name from being called, but that they can prevent him from being houseguest’s choice.  Jared says it sucks with it being Red’s birthday that he is going home.  Izzy reminds Jared that today is his birthday.  His birthday isn’t when he will be voted out.  It will have already been over with.  

8:19 BBT:  Meanwhile in the have-not room, Matt and Cirie are still talking.  Cirie says that if Cameron tells Matt that Felicia is throwing her under the bus then she can’t work with her anymore.  “Just in case Felicia doesn’t work out, who’s our fourth person?”, she asks Matt.  They ponder over who is left and decide on their fourth person being Izzy.  Matt says he trusts Izzy.   Cirie says that they are on ice (with Felicia) until Matt has that conversation with Cameron tomorrow.  

I’m out for the night, but wanted to help out where I could!  I’ll try to help more tomorrow evening.  

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic