Thursday, August 31, 2023 - Big Brother 25 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 25 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/337-big-brother-25-discussion-dish/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is Pacific Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here) until Sunday, November 5, when Daylight Saving Time ends. 

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB25-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Have-Not Room (HNR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)
Lounge Area Across from the HoH room.  (Loft)
Theme bedroom [Upside down] (UBR )
Theme bedroom [it's a fun comic book style] (CBR)

Theme bedroom [it's scary theme] (SBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in and talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

8:58AM BBT

The HGs on camera are still sleeping

9:00AM BBT

Felicia is up and in the SR and heading to kitchen

9:02AM BBT

Cirie is getting out of bed in the Comicverse.  

9:04AM BBT

Cirie is exchanging her battery in the SR.

9:05AM BBT

Cirie walks by the kitchen and notices the time, "Ooh, better be getting up soon." 

9:48AM BBT

WBRB Gold Swirlies for Wakey, Wakey Houseguests

9:59AM BBT

The feeds have returned to the HGs doing ADLs.

Jared: You look cute in the morning, Bro (to Blue) and I don't give it those kind of compliments. Everybody looks ugly in the morning....Let's go get this day!

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-70543’17”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-70543’50”.jpg

10:33AM BBT

Red is working out in the gym

Alone in the Comicverse...

Izzy: What a mess, and we voting out Jag.

Cirie: Yeah, it's the right thing to do.

Izzy: This is fucking messy. It's the right thing. Do you agree?

Cirie: Yeah

Izzy: You always making me feel like I'm the deciding factor. I want to know what you think

Cirie: Nah, you're just bouncing it. I just want to make sure you feel that, too.

Izzy: I am 100%, I'm just sad.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-70577’32”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-70576’06”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-70578’09”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-70574’14”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-70588’29”.jpg

10:50AM 

Jag is finishing up his packing in Scaryverse.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-70597’16”.jpg

Izzy is vacuuming the game room, "No more remnants of Cockadoodle Zoom!"

BB: Cory, please go to the Diary Room downstairs

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-70596’35”.jpg

10:56AM BBT

Izzy tells Cirie that Cory was really white last night and "buzzing" because he regrets telling America what Red said about her, "And he said he embellished it" but Cory knows now that he can't control America like he was hoping to. America wants to confront Red. Cirie thinks this actually helps them even more.

10:59AM BBT

America is helping Blue do her hair in the bathroom.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-70603’09”.jpg

11:02AM BBT

Blue tells America that Red was saying, "I don't like that America girl. I don't trust her" and he was saying that he can't respect America's game because she is flirting. Blue thinks Red is just jealous he isn't getting that same attention

America: First off, that is my game. It's just a game and I'm a player. But, what the fuck.....he has been telling everyone. 

America wants to confront Red about it.

Blue advises her to say something to him about it.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-70606’54”.jpg

America: And now he is saying I have the power. Bro, I didn't even play!

Blue: Inaudible with blow dryer

America: He better...I already have my nomination speech ready for him!

America says Cory didn't want her to say anything to Red, "What, like I'm not allowed to defend myself? He was, apparently, calling me a bunch of names.....Cameron is a rat, too."

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-70612’12”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-70608’26”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-70608’23”.jpg

11:13AM BBT

Cameron enters the bathroom to say good morning to the girls.

Blue: I'm okay. I'm nervous.

Cameron: I'm Cameron

Blue: I know

Cameron: If anyone knows how you feel, it's me

Blue: I'm hearing some things

Cameron: Don't listen!

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-70620’08”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-70620’00”.jpg

11:18AM BBT

The HGs are beginning to gather upstairs.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-70623’57”.jpg

11:27AM BBT

Bowie Jane enters the living room and tells Mecole, Felicia and Izzy that she is not happy about her performance last night (Bowie Jane was very emotional last night)

Bowie Jane: It was all in my head

CIrie: I can't wait for these hormones to go away...they'll be back in 30 days...28, maybe (she is talking about her own...the ladies' cycles have synced up)

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-70632’28”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-70632’07”.jpg

11:33AM BBT

The HGs are all just scurrying around and preparing for the lockdown.

11:36AM BBT

Mecole is talking about her teaching schedule with Bowie Jane in the LR. Bowie Jane is shocked to hear how early school starts, "In Australia, school starts at 9."

Mecole: What time do they get out?

Bowie Jane: 3:30

Mecole tells her classes are from 7:35 - 2:45

Bowie Jane: That's pretty cool, though

11:42AM BBT

Matt and Jag are talking in the bathroom with America about the HoH competition. Jag says it will probably be athletic. Matt thinks it will be a true/false thing for Scrambleverse since it didn't take them long to set it up.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-70649’22”.jpg

11:44AM BBT

In Comicverse, Izzy speculates with Cirie that Bowie Jane is older than she claims because "Her parents are both retired...I'm just taking notes."

1:30PM BBT

The feeds move from RCHS to WBRB Gold Swirlies and then to the HGs tending to ADLs.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-70754’26”.jpg

After some Gold Swirlies...

1:45PM BBT

Cirie is alone in the Comicverse giggling, "Oh, I'm a terrible human being. He don't even talk game to me. God forgive me....so petty. Okay, let me get this face together."  (no clue what she is talking about)

Red is helping Bowie Jane with her hair in the bathroom. Even though Red says he has never cut hair before, MeMe and America say he is doing a good job.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-70770’20”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-70769’35”.jpg

1:49PM BBT

More Gold Swirlies

1:56PM BBT

The feeds pop back to Cirie whispering to Jared in Comicverse. She is talking about hinting to Blue about a girls' alliance plus Jared. "If we get one more guy out, it's gone be 7 girls against 5 guys...we just have to not get put up. Even when it gets down to the girls, we've got Brown Sugar Babes unless she's lying to me.....it's something to think about..."

Jared: Mm Hmm

CIrie: What you thinking about?

They hear someone coming then Felicia enters.

Felicia is venting about Cameron not cleaning out of the HoH Room. Big Brother had to announce for him to go get his stuff out. "How long you think you get to stay up there?"

Cirie: You know he's not the packing type

Felicia then complains about the bathroom being too crowded for her to get ready.

Jared leaves to look for a comb.

Felicia: What's wrong?

Cirie: Nothing, it's just that America wants to tell Jag saying a blindside is so hurtful."

2:00PM BBT

Red walks in all dressed and ready to go. Felicia and Cirie tell him he looks like a country music star. "All I got to do is change shoes if it's something athletic....all my friends make fun of me at the gym because I go in my overalls with no shirt to work out....my short britches."

*WBRB Gold Swirlies, again

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-70780’57”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-70782’02”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-70781’54”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-70790’00”.jpg

2:11PM BBT

More Gold Swirlies

2:17PM BBT

In Comicverse, Izzy, Matt, Cirie and Felicia are talking about the possibility of a head to head battle type competition for HoH. 

Izzy: The winner gets to pick the next two to go....I would put Bowie against Red...and then one of them automatically loses and one is automatically out...and I don't care, you keep putting Red up there until he loses.. because the more he is up the more chance to lose

Matt: I wonder if the super power has anything to do with... someone will get an advantage for this challenge...someone gets a head start or like one extra answer

Izzy: I haven't seen that, but that would be cool, Matt

Cirie: It's BB 25

Felicia: Yeah! All things are possible. We could see anything....It's so good to see you ironing, Matt.

Matt: I know! I feel like a gentleman now

Felicia: Okay, Okay

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-70803’15”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-70810’54”.jpg

2:30PM BBT

In the kitchen, Red is telling Cory about America.  

Cory: I don't think she would throw it. That is a very convenient thing to tell somebody.

Red: She lied to my face (mocks her) "'And let me be clear, I have never had your name in my mouth, ever, and I have never had Cameron's name in my mouth! I know you guys are two different entities. I don't think that Red is Cam and Cam is Red'...Like, how many more lies can you fit in one sentence?"

Cory: Maybe she is going for the record.

Red: I think so 

Cory says when he asks her 'how do you feel today?', he doesn't get to talk until 10 minutes later

Cory: Well, if you does throw it, it works for me.

Red: Well I think she was trying to get me to not go hard...How dumb do you think I am (about America)

Cory: I think she is transparent

Red: It's like, what do you have to make you think like that

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-70816’14”.jpg

2:44PM BBT

Jared tells Jag he wants to hear his music, "I want to hear my music. I am tired of that shit they play."

2:48PM BBT

In the Scaryverse...

Jag: Blue asked me to ask you if you could iron her dres for her

Jared snickers: This girl...what she think? I'm her boyfriend or somethiing...I'm kidding

2:58PM BBT

Matt asks Red if he will edge a cross into the back of his head. Red agrees. 

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-70843’42” (1).jpg

3:02PM BBT

Bowie Jane is applying her makeup in the Comicverse. Jared walks in and compliments Izzy on her pants.

Jared: Oooooh   ooooh

Izzy: I'm gonna wear the leather jacket

More oohs and ahhs

Izzy: Oh, holla at me

Jared: I definitely will

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-70846’55”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-70849’17”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-70849’44”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-70849’29”.jpg

Blue: I like you in a ponytail. You look good in a ponytail

Izzy walks into the bathroom and everyone compliments her with oohs and ahhs

"Oooh Izzy"...."Izziana Jones"..."Oh, stop it"...."Wow, Izzy".."Heyyyyy"..."Loe it"

Izzy parades a bit but then gets embarrassed

Mecole: Izziana Jones!

Izzy: Okay, it's hot in here.

Izzy leaves

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-70852’07”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-70851’42”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-70851’34”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-70850’53”.jpg

3:23PM BBT

Jag is sitting alone in Scaryverse

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-70865’57”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-70865’55”.jpg

3:28PM BBT

In Comicverse, Jared, Izzy, Felicia and Cirie are talking trash about Red

Jared: I can't take Red and Cameron anymore

Felicia: Don't they just go on and on about themselves?

Jared: On and on

Jared mocks Red: Red's like, "Well, I might be a barber by the time I leave here." (he nails this Red impression perfectly and sends the entire room hysterically laughing and sending Felicia falling out on the bed)

Felicia: He does something one time, and now he is an expert

Jared starts singing, "anything you can do I can do better"

Cirie: No you can't....no, you can't

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-70872’21”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-70872’19”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-70873’33”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-70873’12”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-70874’52”.jpg

3:33PM BBT

RCHS is now on the feeds. We won't see the HGs again until the live show tonight.

10:57 BBT Jared, Cirie, Jaq, Izzy, Matt and Red are in the kitchen talking about who Jared thinks he will get a letter from. It seems Jared won HOH. Jared mentions his Coach, his brother, and how he'd be shocked if he got a letter from his dad because his dad isn't likely to be watching this. They then ask about pictures, and he says he wants pictures if his dog.

11:05 BBT Izzy, Cirie and Matt are in the Comic Bedroom talking about how Cameron, Bowie and Red should volunteer to be have-nots. 

11:07 BBT Izzy, Cirie and Matt are discussing how they need to help Jared out and aim to get Cameron out because if he stays over Red there will be more pushback on Jared.

11:10 BBT In the Comic bedroom, Felicia, Izzy, Matt, and Cirie are talking about how they need to make it seem like Red is the target, but really go after Cameron. They say they can go after Red next week. Bowie comes in and talk turns to when they are going to open up the HOH room because they are all tired. They continue to discuss when the HOH room will open. Bowie asks if he (Jared) was just called in, or if it was Red's voice. They discuss that Jaq not going home will probably be in the memory game of what happened when. Felicia says that all their goodbye messages were in vain. Everyone gets up and leaves the comic bedroom as they disvuss and believe Jared got called up, and/or the backyard is open.

11:17 BBT RCHS possibly HOH room reveal. 

11:21 BBT Feeds back on. Jaq, Bowie, America, Mecole and Cameron are in the bathroom talking about goodbye messages and how people said "Come on man." Cameron says how it was crazy that they had a whole audience out there and no one came out. 

11:24 BBT In the bathroom, Cam, Meme, America, Jaq, and Bowie are talking about how Jaq got all his hugs in before they revealed the power was used. Mecole points out a few times that she didn't get a hug from Jaq. 

11:27 BBT Corey and Izzy are in the living room talking about America's deal during the pressure cooker. Izzy said America has been squirley. Both are talking about how America is pissy about how everyone from the alliance dropped early, and she was up there for 14 hours. 

11:30 BBT Corey and Izzy are discussing how the competition was a mental competition. Corey would like to see a puzzle or memory /study mental competition. 

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic