Wednesday, August 30, 2023 - Big Brother 25 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 25 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/337-big-brother-25-discussion-dish/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is Pacific Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here) until Sunday, November 5, when Daylight Saving Time ends. 

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB25-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Have-Not Room (HNR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)
Lounge Area Across from the HoH room.  (Loft)
Theme bedroom [Upside down] (UBR )
Theme bedroom [it's a fun comic book style] (CBR)

Theme bedroom [it's scary theme] (SBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in and talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

• morty changed the title to Wednesday, August 30, 2023 - Big Brother 25 Live Feed Updates

12:55 AM BBT:  Gold swirlies WBRB.

1:34 AM BBT:  Feeds return.  All feeds are on Cory and America in the hammock; Matt is sitting next to them, on an ottoman, talking to them.  He’s talking about his weight training regimen (heavier weight, less reps).  After two-three minutes, Cory gets up and says goodnight, and walks inside.  America, in the hammock, turns toward Matt, then feeds are off again almost immediately.  Feeds return a couple of minutes later, all feeds are on Cory in the kitchen making a PBJ.  Feeds off again after a minute or two [getting really annoying].

1:45 AM BBT:  Feeds return; all feeds on Cory, brushing his teeth in the wash room.  He goes up to bed in the have-not room; Bowie and Izzy are in their beds.  It looks like he woke Bowie up when he came in and felt his way thru the dark to find his bed.

1:50 AM BBT:  Feeds on America and Matt talking outside.  They’re talking game; America is fishing for info from him.  She asks him what he thought of “Hisam’s pitch.”  Hard to hear, but sounded like Matt said he “fell asleep,” because it went on for two hours.  He said he knew Hisam’s remark “why take out a knight when you can take out a king” was about him (Matt).  Next, they agreed that they should keep Jag this week.  They talk about Jared’s preoccupation with Blue, not engaging much with anyone or anything else, and that it’d be better all the way around and he’d get dialed back into the game without Blue there.

2:00 AM BBT:  All feeds switch to the have-not room for two-three minutes.  Then Matt appears on two feeds and is in the storage room getting something, puts it in his mouth, and then makes his way to his bed in the comic bedroom.

2:10 AM BBT:  All four feeds are on the have-not room and comic bedroom only.  The scary bedroom is absent from the feeds.  In the comic bedroom, Red, Meme (?) and Matt are in bed.  In the have-not room, Cory, Bowie and Izzy are in bed.

3:45 AM BBT:  All feeds still on have-not room and comic room only.

IMG_5920.jpeg

IMG_5919.jpeg

IMG_5923.jpeg

9:13AM BBT

Cirie, Felicia and Izzy are the only ones awake and chatting in the kitchen.

Conversation includes Cory not liking how needy America is; Bowie not possibly being a DJ; Cameron lying about his real life and career; and how the memory wall is a motley crew where some people are just not photogenic (the camera zooms in on Matt, who, according to the them, is not represented well by his memory wall photo)

9:25AM BBT

Red joins them and they all say good morning to him.

Felicia: Did you sleep good

Red: Yeah...odd dreams, but yeah

9:30AM BBT

WBRB  

9:43AM BBT

The feeds return to BB House lights on. Production must have played "I'm So Excited" by the Pointer Sisters during the music set this morning because Izzy and Red keep repeating "I'm So Excited"

9:45AM BBT

Red and Matt are talking in Comicverse about working out today. Matt says the backyard is closed.

In the kitchen, Jared says it is devastating to wake up and see the backyard closed. "I wish we could get a few hours every morning." Felicia says the backyard was open when she was up at 4AM but then closed when she woke up at 7AM.

Jared talks about a Miley Cyrus song and saying he didn't know she could make a song that good.

Bowie: Well, she didn't write it. In Australia, that song is not that popular.

Jared: Party In the U.S.A., they don't want to hear that in Australia

Bowie: Party in the Outback and they will

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-69089’39”.jpg

9:52AM BBT

In Comicverse, Izzy, Matt and Red speculate about the power (they still don't know what it is).

Izzy says she thinks it will be something long term that could really affect the game in a big way and "help them get to 100 days."   

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-69097’11”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-69100’12”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-69104’43”.jpg

9:59AM BBT

ADLs in the bathroom

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-69104’22”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-69107’26”.jpg

10:02AM BBT

Jared enters the bathroom

Blue is doing her morning skin routine, "Good Morning!"

He picks her up and she continues doing her skin care.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-69106’55”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-69106’52”.jpg

Blue offers to make Matt and Jared breakfast.

[The Latest Update: All of the HGs met with production yesterday for a 30 minute session in which they were told if they won as one of the top 4 vote counts and then participated in the individual competition for the BB Power of Invincibility, if they did.  The power holder will be able to cancel one of the next two evictions on either August 31st or September 7th. The HGs were all expecting to individually be told if they won the power in DR sessions last night. We had WBRB throughout the night with only brief views of the HGs. At 6:48PM, Cirie and Matt talked in the backyard and confessed to each other they won as a top 4 vote getter. At 9:40 PM, Cirie was seen in a celebratory mood and talked to the cameras in Comicverse, saying "Thank You America" leading us to speculate that she could have been the winner of the power. The WBRB continued blocking a lot during the night, so there has been no observed conversation from Cirie to Izzy or Jared about the competition results. Cirie believed the other top votes went to Felicia, Cory or Jag ...I have no confirmation of the other two Top 4 Vote Getters. We have already had a lot of WBRB this morning.  If any further confirmation arises, I'll update the forum.  -MamaLong]

10:57PM BBT

There's lots of conversation in Comicverse between Cirie, Felicia, Cameron, Matt and Jag over the Coup d'État power that ended up sending home the HoH. Cameron and Jag don't think that Big Brother would ever allow that to happen, again.

Izzy, Cory and Jared are talking in the loft.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-69162’03”.jpg

11:10AM BBT

In Comicverse, Felicia, Cirie, Matt and Bowie Jane are discussing the winner of the power

Felicia: SOmebody won the power and is not telling us

Bowie Jane shares Red's theory that the power was presented to the audience as something that rwould really mess up the game, so America would vote someone willing to cause chaos over someone unwilling to rock the vote.

Felicia: so it wasn't really a popularity contest, or I would have won

Cirie: Exactly....Or ME!

Bowie Jane says she wouldn't get Aussie votes because they can't even watch the season.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-69174’56”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-69177’45”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-69178’38”.jpg

2:45PM BBT

Cory, Jared, Cirie and Izzy are discussing the eviction in the Have-Not Room.

They are securing the vote to keep Blue in the game and evict Jag knowing that none of them are at risk if Red were to win HoH. Izzy says Felicia is leaning toward keeping Jag, so they need to to talk to Mama F.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-69389’52”.jpg

2:49PM BBT

Cirie brings up that Blue is not campaigning at all, "you ain't saying nothing???...what do you have?" (as if she is asking Blue, directly) They speculate that Blue could be working with Cameron.

Cory: If she wins, it will be Cam and Red

Jared: For sure

5:00pm BBT  WA

Blue & America running water, cleaning make up brushes.

MeMe comes in - not sure what starts the conversation but Blue asks where the condoms are and America replies: Ask Cory.  They all laugh and MeMe comments that someone is thirsty. [around 4:00pm BBT Blue & MeMe were talking about birth control and Blue said that she isn't using any - just relies on condoms. ~AuntD]

Izzy comes in and tells them where the other HG are and what they are doing.  She said Jared was calling her out for "dry snitching" on him.  Izzy explains this is when you call someone out without being too obvious, like "what are you doing over there?, then BB notices that someone is sleeping.  That's 
dry snitching"

The ladies decide to do a glam squad make-over on Izzy tonight.

Izzy says no tanner, but you can do whatever you want.

MeMe:  I live for that Izzy, it's going to be great.

5:12pm BBT  WA

America searching her bag for something:  they gotta be in here somewhere.

Izzy:  The condoms?

America:  No, there's nothing going on there.

MeMe & Blue leave

Izzy back to talking about game with America.

MeMe comes back in

Izzy:  the same crowd out in the LR?

MeMe: of course, nothing has changed.

America:  we're cleaning today, right?  I did bathroom last week.

Izzy: yeah, we're supposed to be cleaning today.

America:  I'm excited, we made it another week.  

Izzy: how are you feeling MeMe?

MeMe: It's exciting!  It's still so long to go.

Izzy:  It's day 29 today.

Cirie comes in

MeMe:  how you doing

Cirie: fine

MeMe: we're doing Izzy up tonight!

Izzy:  you'll have to call me Isabella.

America leaves.  Izzy, Cirie & MeMe talking game, but can't hear what they're saying as MeMe is running water.

WBRB

5:28pm BBT  back to girl time in the WA

Jag walks in to laughter

Jag:  what's going on?

Blue:  America just ripped Izzy to shreds!

Discussion about the make-over plan and needing to be done in time for Izzy to eat tonight when have-nots end.

Cirie tells Izzy she can wear the orange jumper again.  It might be a look.

Izzy: NO! not the orange jumper.  I'll look like a cheese puff.

Cameras move to KT when HG are starting to cook dinner

Matt is moving back into the HN room and says this is my place, it's comfy.

5:35pm BBT  Cirie & Blue in storage room

Blue says she needs to start playing her game.

Cirie:  what does that look like to you?

Blue:  First and foremost I need to make sure I am solidified in something.  I think because of how close-knit everyone is already, I realize I need to get close to people too.

Cirie:  Remember back when I told you I was willing to work with you, that olive branch still exists.

Blue:  I think because people don't ever associate us together that it's going to be really sneaky.

Cirie:  I tried to work with you before.  I'm open for you to stay in this house and for us to play this game together.

Blue:  I think it would be really strong because we are both strategic people.

Cirie:  Absolutely, let's do it!

Blue squeals and they hug.

Cirie:  I don't know why people in here have mouth-a-rrhea.

8:11PM BBT

After talking with Cory in the loft for awhile, Jag leaves. Cory says he is staying there for 5 minutes then coming downstairs.  Cory mouths "What the fuck" and covers his eyes then Izzy walks by, "Come here for 5 seconds"

Cory: What the fuck is going on? Jag just said he has the votes. 

Izzy starts laughing, "You know Cory, I needed that."  

Izzy: I'm going to have a panic attack 

Cory: And I was like, 'this is great news'

Izzy: No!

Cory: He thinks he has Cirie, Jared, Felicia and America. He thinks it will be 8-2. I've got to figure out if Cirie is lying to him, which is okay or...

Izzy: Well, yes....we do need to figure that out  

Cory: He will point at us one by one and ask what our vote is

Mecole walks up and Izzy asks if she heard what happened

Izzy tells Mecole that Jag thinks he has the votes and he wants all of them in a room so he can point at them one by one

Mecole: No he's not! Y'all! Stop playing so much!

Izzy: I'm going back into Have-Nots

Mecole: Y'all play too much! 

Izzy runs off to find Cirie

Mecole: you just talked to Jag?

Cory: He thinks he has the votes

Mecole: Why does he think he has the votes

Cory: Something Cirie said

Mecole: He doesn't have the votes

Cory: I know he doesn't have the votes. It's just so bizarre. 

Mecole: This is stupid

Cory: It's been a stupid day

Mecole: A stupid as hell day

Mecole: What else did he say?

Cory: He said 'I have the votes' and he counted them out and said 'Cirie, Izzy, Meme, you, Felicia, Jared and America' (MeMe changes her facial expression at each named HG) so it would be 8-2 (he doesn't name Matt, but Matt was included)

Mecole: This is stupid! Well, that's not true because I definitely didn't tell him that  

Cory: Well, I wonder what Cirie said

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-69717’19”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-69717’06”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-69716’25”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-69721’27”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-69721’24”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-69721’18”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-69721’17”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-69721’16”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-69721’13”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-69721’07”.jpg

I'm out for the night  -ML

10:45 PM BBT:  Blue and Red talking one on one in HoH room.  He tells her he has nothing against her, she isn’t a target for him, and is making it sound like he’d work with her “going forward.”  But that “the majority has him by the short and curlies.”  He says he loves his room and roommates, that he loves Cirie, but that he and Cirie don’t talk game much.  Blue responds for a bit, it’s mostly platitudes about what a great experience this is, how she wants to get to know everyone, yada yada.  Red then says, using the phrase “going forward” again, if there’s an opportunity to work together, he’d like that; that he’d like to get to know her better, she seems like a wonderful person, big personality, great cook, etc.

IMG_5942.jpeg

11:05 PM BBT:  Felicia trying to talk Izzy down in the kitchen; Izzy is worked up about Bowie, spiraling, angry and frustrated.  Makes a reference about Bowie telling something to “Cameron and fucking Red” while flinging her arm in the air.  Felicia is basically trying to give her some practical how-to-get-along advice, and calm her down.  Izzy says she’s been doing all that which Felicia is suggesting; Izzy says she has been “placating her,” (Bowie) and Felicia responds, “maybe she senses you’re placating her.”  Izzy is using hand gestures, looks behind her in a paranoid way a couple of times.  Felicia is counseling her in her most serious tones, came down on her pretty hard one time about not playing well with others [my words].  Izzy doesn’t seem to be OK, but eventually walks away and goes into the wash room.

IMG_5943.jpeg

IMG_5947.jpeg

IMG_5945.jpeg

11:15 PM BBT:  Matt and Red talking in the storage room.  Red tells him “I told her I’m going for it,” meaning an HoH win.  And tells Matt that no matter what, “I got your back.”  Matt mostly nods in agreement, to all, and they fist bump.  Red says “jury, baby.”  Talk turns to food in the fridge.

IMG_5950.jpeg

11:20 PM BBT:  Izzy, Cirie and Meme in upside down bedroom.  Izzy is complaining about Bowie.  Meme and Cirie are basically agreeing, and reinforcing her.  At one point Meme says “sometimes you just have to check people.”  Then Izzy starts complaining about Red, and how he was going to make snickerdoodles, and she doesn’t like snickerdoodles [really?].  Then she moves on to complaining about Red putting the hot dogs into some kind of sauce she doesn’t like.  While they were in the middle of complaining about Red and the food, Red walks in the room, comes over to Izzy, and shows her a variety of cheeses he’s brought with him, asking her if she has a cheese preference for crackers, or a quesadilla; apparently they’re making a big feast so the Have-Nots can eat at midnight.  She picks a cheese, telling him, “the sharp cheddar.”  Izzy gets ready to leave the room, and Cirie tells her to come over to her, and she takes Izzy’s hand and says “don’t go off by yourself, without talking to your people.”  And reiterated she doesn’t have to go off alone.  They hug, then Meme comes over and hugs Izzy, too.

IMG_5956.jpeg

IMG_5951.jpeg

IMG_5952.jpeg

IMG_5954.jpeg

IMG_5961.jpeg

IMG_5962.jpeg

11:35 PM BBT:  Jared helping Blue pack in the scary bedroom.

11:50 PM BBT:  Jag is in the scary bedroom with Blue and Jared.  He’s packing, too.  He asks Blue what she’s doing with her dirty laundry, and she says she put it in a trash bag.  Jared offers to get him one, and leaves to get it.  Jag asks Blue about what she’s wearing tomorrow night, if it’s an athletic comp, then what.  She says she’s dressing up, laughing, and says “fuck it.”  Jag says, even heels? and she again says “fuck it” while laughing, and says there’s no way she’s walking out and meeting Julie unless she’s wearing “that dress” (already picked out).  Jared walks back in with the bag for Jag to use, and Jag thanks him.

IMG_5964.jpeg

IMG_5966.jpeg

IMG_5969.jpeg

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic