Tuesday, August 29, 2023 - Big Brother 25 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 25 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/337-big-brother-25-discussion-dish/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is Pacific Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here) until Sunday, November 5, when Daylight Saving Time ends. 

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB25-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Have-Not Room (HNR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)
Lounge Area Across from the HoH room.  (Loft)
Theme bedroom [Upside down] (UBR )
Theme bedroom [it's a fun comic book style] (CBR)

Theme bedroom [it's scary theme] (SBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in and talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

2:45 AM BBT:  Cam and Bowie talking game in HoH.  He says Cory is throwing comps, doesn’t want to win.  He says America does want to win, but not Cory, “because then he’d have to DO something.”  And that he doesn’t want to do anything, he’s playing in the middle and studying, constantly, running through every scenario in his head.  He said Cory is the “engine” that’s running everything, and “America is the shiny new car, and he’s the engine.”  He said she has a “shit social game” because she annoys people, pointing out that Bowie said America even annoys her; Cory doesn’t annoy people.  Cam then says “she is nothing without her sword,” and that Cory is “playing the shit out of this game.”  That the one (meaning Cory) who is “running everything, but running nothing, is the kid in the hammock.”  

2:58 AM BBT:  Jared and Meme outside on the patio talking game.  Jared says that he “hates Bowie,” and that the people who “wanna do the Jag thing” are afraid of the comps.  He says he can’t see voting out someone who isn’t a problem to his game; that he doesn’t need anyone to “win for him.”  Bowie walks outside and joins them, interrupting their game talk.  They seem a little surprised, and she said she’d gotten hungry.  She’d made part of a protein shake and was drinking it.  They ask Bowie about whether Izzy is asleep.  Bowie responds that she was, and mentions she “stopped by and spoke to Cam.”  Meme says they’re just watching the “love birds,” referring to Cory and America, who are in the hammock.  Jared gets up, saying he’s going to the bathroom.

3:35 AM BBT:  Bowie goes back up to the cheese bed; Izzy is sleeping in the dog bed.  Cory and America still in the hammock, general chitchat.

3:50 AM BBT:  Cory leaving WR, goes upstairs, and feels his way thru the dark in the have not room to find his bed.

IMG_5873.jpeg

IMG_5875.jpeg

IMG_5878.jpeg

IMG_5877.jpeg

10:00AM BBT

Jared talks with Matt in the Scaryverse. He tells Matt that they (Cirie, Felicia and Izzy) want Jag to stay, "If it's only 3 people, we shouldn't be that fucking scared that we need somebody to help us win. Jag knew he needed to win or he was going up on the block. Blue knew she needed to win or she was going up on the block. Neither of them win."

Matt: It's a lot to think about

Jared: I also don't know what changed. It seemed at first, everybody was saying Jag is gone. Now everybody is like, eh, we keep Jag. I guess Red is just that fucking scary. It's like, if we don't keep Jag, we've already lost. The vibe I am getting from everybody is that if Jag don't stay, we won't win. I am supposed to keep somebody who I don't trust based off the fact that I believe they would win before me, before you before MeMe. I don't think he has a higher probability to win it than you do....than I do......people are under the impression that if they keep him, he will beat Red. But he already lost to Red in the veto,. He literally lost to Red. And I am worried that it's gonna put Red on alert.

Matt: He will try harder.

Jared: if Red wins, I'm fucked...no mater who stays. This shield thing? Jag being a shield would be helpful if he was going to remain a fucking target. In my eyes, Cameron and Red was already gonna target them.

Matt: Gonna target?

Jared: The mamas

Matt: Oh

Jared: If not this week then next week. I knew that, right? But the alliance of 8 that you got, pulled them back.

Matt: I think they won't do it next week either. But if we don't, I don't think they'll do it...it would be America because Red doesn't trust her.

Jared: If I go with this plan and then Red wins HoH, I would be fucking pissed.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-67669’31”.jpg

12:04PM BBT

Jared is talking with Cory in the loft about America's vote. Cory says he thinks it will be Jag and Cirie.

Cory: America is simple....it's underdogs

Jared says he thinks it would be Cirie, Jag, Blue and Red

Cory: I don't think there's any chance...I don't think Red is liked

Jared says Blue is in the same situation Jag is in. Cory disagrees.

In the backyard, Cameron tells Red that he thinks it is cool that it's not just one perosn automatically getting it...that 4 get to compete

Red: They said tonight it will be over with and we do Diary Room sessions after.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-67788’23”.jpg

Back in the loft, Jared says he feels his list of guarantees include Cirie, Jag, Blue and Felicia

Cory: I don't think Blue would be picked....there is no chance she is going home

Jared: People are already considering it....big time

Cory: Who?

Jared: Just know that

Cory: Tell me who

Jared: Matt has mentioned it to me already

Cory: When did Matt say this because Jag talked to Matt last night for 2 hours in the bathroom

Jared: Well you got him and MeMe is definitely considering it....I don't think they'll do it but I wouldn't be surprised

Cory: It's not gonna fucking happen

Jared: Izzy is fearing for her life

Cory: You think Izzy would save Jag? Why would she? I don't they would do this.

Jared: I don't know brother...I really don't know

Cory: Yeah, I don't think that's real

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-67787’52”.jpg

2:10PM BBT

It seems Big Brother is meeting with each HG one-on-one to let them know some details for America's vote (invisibility).

In the backyard, Cirie says Cory is in there right now.

Izzy: Then Felicia then me

Cirie: How many? Who's left?

Izzy: Felicia, me, Jag, Jared, Matt, MeMe, Red....seven (left to talk with production) 

Red: Just 3 1/2 hours away

Izzy: You'll go in about 5:30

Cirie: Jag maybe (won)...maybe they felt sorry...

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-67911’13”.jpg

Cirie: Well, thank you America for nothing...and not this America (the HG)

Cirie says maybse she was being bitchy, "But I'm not really. Not more than anyone else here."

Izzy: Hey, don't read too much into that.

CIrie: I'm not! But of the people left...

Izzy: People could be already lying

[Matt, Jag, CIrie and Cameron were the highest votes on Morty's poll.  -ML]

2:39PM BBT

Cirie, Izzy, Cory and Jared are talking in the LR

Cirie: Well, America has got to like somebody.

Felicia is currently in with Production

Jared: If Mama Felicia don't got it then somebody is lying

Cirie: What's the first thing you see? The Sorry

Cory: No

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-67943’55”.jpg

2:55PM BBT

WBRB Gold Swirlies

[I imagine production is scolding the HGs for talking about production. We've had gold swirlies for ten minutes. -ML]

3:11PM BBT

The feeds have returned to the backyard where Blue, Jag and Cirie are chatting about America's vote (the country no the HG)

Blue: We don't know what America is thinking

Felicia joins them, "I'm disappointed."

3:12PM BBT

In the kitchen, Cameron and Red are singing the song "Raise your fists" from The Revenge of the Pressure Cooker

Big Brother: Please stop singing

Red: We thought that was one of yours!

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-67976’41”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-67980’23”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-67981’06”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-67981’39”.jpg

3:19PM BBT

Izzy is currently meeting with Production

Matt says they will eventually find out (who has it)

Felcia: Someone will tell someone...there's already been someone chosen out of the groups (that have already met with production)

They all agree someone is just lying about getting the power

Felicia: I got the big Sorry and I was like please say congratula....

*At that the feeds cut to WBRB 

3:22PM BBT

The HGs are telling Jag he must have won the votes

Jag: I won't believe it until I see it

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-67985’20”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-67988’14”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-67987’04”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-67988’56”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-67986’39”.jpg

3:30PM BBT

We've had WBRB for several minutes

3:49PM BBT

BB: No sleeping, Houseguests

Bowie: I'm not sleeping...were your eyes closed

Matt says just for a few seconds

Felicia says they say it whenever eyes are closed

Bowie: Who's next?

Felicia: Jared.....I think this has the potential to change nominations this week

Cire and Bowie audibly agree

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-68016’06”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-68015’14”.jpg

4:05PM BBT

We are getting lots of periods of Gold Swirlies with WBRB

4:32PM BBT

The feeds have returned to groups of HGs talking about this mysterious power. They do not know what the power is. No one is claiming to be one of the four winning a chance to compete for it.

Jared is talking with Izzy, Jag and Felicia in the Comicverse.

Blue is talking with MeMe in the kitchen.

Felicia says there are only two people left, and no one is claiming to have won

Jared: I didn't win.

Jared says every group of friends has a third friend and someone will talk. "Shit, I am just looking forward to everyone sitting down...I am tired of asking. If you got it, you got it."

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-68058’34”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-68058’31”.jpg

5:07PM BBT

In the backyard, America, Cirie and Izzy all admit to thinking they would win it, but they didn't.

Cirie: Honestly, not to sound any kind of way, but I honestly thought I was gonna get it.

Izzy: Me too

America: Me too

CIrie: I'm a little bit embarrassed.

Cirie says she talked to Cory and makes a face. She also says that Felicia made a comment about how she couldn't wait to read that letter saying congratulations, but it said sorry.

Izzy: If you read the yes letter, how would you know what the no letter said?

Cirie: It had to be one of us. It makes no sense that it would not be one of us.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-68091’27”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-68090’52”.jpg

They collectively agree that Matt could have got it

Cirie: He's just so cute

America: He's hot. He's got to get it.

Cirie was sure that Cory would get it.

Felicia joins them saying that Cory is beating around the bush saying that he isn't going to say "I got it" but isn't going to lie, either.

Cirie: Red is the last one! Red is going to be the only yes.

5:11PM BBT

WBRB Gold Swirlies

5:35PM BBT

Cirie and Jared are whispering in the hammock. Jared shares that he talked with Mecole who said she is not happy with the "Izzy/Cirie thing"

Cirie asks what the "thing" is and Jared explains the vote swapping is getting on her nerves. She wants to focus on the Brown Sugar Babes. Jared and Cirie talk about America's vote. They feel like Cory "Skeezy" got it and that Jag is overselling not getting it.

Cirie: I think Felicia got it because she said she was hoping it would say 'Congratulations' and that's exactly what it said, it said 'Congratulations Cirie, America has' and she said it twice. It was probably me, Felicia, Cory and Jag.

She tells Jared she will probably wait until she can get him alone

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-68120’39”.jpg

5:41PM BBT

Cirie: The only people I told was you and Izzy.

Jared: I know. I wouldn't tell nobody.

5:54PM BBT

Red is sitting alone in Comicverse just staring into oblivion. Production keeps zooming in and out on him while he appears frozen. It takes a few minutes and Red reanimates.

5:58PM BBT

Wait, nope! Red is back to zoning out. I don't even think he is breathing.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-68140’58”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-68140’46”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-68142’16”.jpg

5:59PM BBT

Matt tells Blue and Izzy that he is tired of people assuming he got it just because (he doesn't say it, but I am sure he means because of his , "That goes back to stereotyping."

Blue: Right! Right!

Matt: I guess we will find out later tonight.

Izzy: Well, the person will find out later tonight. The winner will find out later tonight

Matt: I feel like that is a comp I could win easily.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-68143’29”.jpg

6:00PM BBT

Red is walking toward the backyard with Bowie saying he didn't get it but he is keeping that  with only their group, "let some people wonder."

Felicia and Izzy both ask Red directly if he got it. He denies saying, "Hand to God" he won't be telling everyone and leave others wondering, "I just went and sat in the room 5 to 7 minutes just to make people wonder. It looked fun, though (the comp) It would have been fun."

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-68145’38”.jpg

6:15PM BBT We are continuously getting WBRB, so I am out for the night to tend to my migraine.  Hopefully someone else is available to listen in for the confessions. -ML

6:07PM BBT Cirie walked into the kitchen and observed Felicia doubled over resting her head on the counter near the condiments. When she asked her if she was ok, Felicia responded that her blood sugar was low.  

Jag then Immediately entered the kitchen with (unknown/maybe Blue) without noticing the situation and stated “Why is Cam always following us around?”

The feeds then cut to the swirling glitter anus.

6:27PM BBT 2 feeds just went live for 1 second showing Jared & Izzy chatting away in the hammock spot.  

And now they are back.

Izzy & Jared talking about how Red & Cam are anti-Cirie and how they are going to take those guys down. Jared questions Cory’s motives and states it’s irrelevant bc he’s not gong to win.

Jared: “The moment I see you play bro (Cory), is the moment you go.”

Feed cuts to more of the swirling glitter anus

7:23pm BBT  BY hammock

Blue:  If he feels like he's on the line, I would definitely keep that shit to myself too.

That's how I know he got it.  He would be quiet and he's been chatty.

Jared:  I don't know I feel like Bowie might have got it too.  I feel like Felicia will end up telling me if she got it.

(planes overhead - hard to hear)

Blue:  I feel like the power definitely has the power of changing the noms, but I don't think it would take someone off.

Jared:  Then it would be pointless for you and Jag then.  It would have to be something that you all can indulge in.

Blue:  if Cory got it and he is in no danger, then taking someone off the block would be silly.

Jared:  These things usually last for weeks at a time.  it's so smart for them to do it now, because even a Cory is gonna be in trouble in the next 4 weeks.  It would be phenomenal to be able to remove yourself or remove an ally off the block.  I don't think Cory is gonna need it, but I can't say what's going to happen to Cory in week three.

Blue: IT has to affect the entire house.  I think it has to have something to do with the noms,

Jared: for sure.  what else they gonna do - give you a car?

Blue called to DR upstairs

Bowie:  Blue's won!

Blue:  I wish!

Jared leaves the hammock and calls Cory over

Jared:  It's all yours, tagging you in bro.

Cory gets into the hammock:  What a f***ing day.

WBRB

7:37pm BBT  BY couches

Some talk about what the secret power might be.

Blue comes out and Cirie asks if things are ready to go.

Blue:  MeMe walked out with a pineapple, I don't know what she's going to do with that.

Cirie:  Oh, no, not Regina! (their pineapple child)

Cirie:  I've been taking more fiber.

Izzy: Oh yeah, me and my body were working together today, getting things done.

Silence...just waiting for dinner - not even Izzy has anything to say...

WBRB (these feeds have been down more than up today)

7:45pm BBT  SR

MeMe and Cirie talking about trying to get someone to stop talking to the others.

Cirie:  It can't keep causing chaos.  They're looking for a reason to take a shot and you keep giving it to them.

MeMe:  I do think Red is smart enough to create some chaos. 

Cirie:  They're creating a reason to use when they do take a shot at us.

Felicia comes in and MeMe tells her that they are talking about Jag.

• morty changed the title to Tuesday, August 29, 2023 - Big Brother 25 Live Feed Updates

10:50 PM BBT:  Gold Swirlies WBRB [not sure how long feeds have been down].

11:48 PM BBT:  Feeds return.  America and Cory are in the hammock.  She seems very aggravated.  She mentions walking into the storage room at 8 AM to change her batteries, and finding Felicia, Cirie and Meme talking.  She says, “what the fuck are they talking about at eight o’clock in the morning?”  And that “they disperse like ants when I come in.”  Cory asks her what she wants to do about it; he seems very slightly amused.  She says if she wins HoH, she’s putting up Izzy and Felicia, or Izzy and Cirie.

11:51 PM BBT:  Gold swirlies WBRB again for a couple of minutes.

11:54 PM BBT:  Feeds return briefly.  Jag is sitting on the bench seating in wash room, alone, seems to be lost in thought and very serious, staring straight ahead.  At the same time, other feeds are on Blue and Jared in the scary bedroom.  Jared is lying on the bed on his stomach, shirtless.  Blue is sitting on his back, giving him a back massage.

11:57 PM BBT:  Gold swirlies again, WBRB.

9:40PM BBT

After a lot of WBRB, the cameras show Cirie, all smiles and dancing, alone in the Comicverse.

Cirie: Thank you, America!

She takes some deep breaths then shakes her fists in joy (Could she have been notified she won the BB POWER OF INVINCIBILITY!?)

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-68364’11”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-68365’14”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-68365’13”.jpg

Lots of WBRB Gold Swirlies throughout the rest of the night.

6:48PM BBT

Matt and Cirie are whispering in the backyard.

Cirie: Did you do good?

Matt: Hopefully I did good enough

Cirie: Matt, I am telling you...I won, too

Matt: You won, too?

Cirie: Yeah

Matt: Let's fucking go!

Cirie: but I did bad. It took me too long. Don't tell anybody.

*Feeds cut to WBRB

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-68192’57”.jpg

• morty unpinned and locked this topic