Monday, August 28, 2023 - Big Brother 25 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 25 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/337-big-brother-25-discussion-dish/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is Pacific Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here) until Sunday, November 5, when Daylight Saving Time ends. 

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB25-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Have-Not Room (HNR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)
Lounge Area Across from the HoH room.  (Loft)
Theme bedroom [Upside down] (UBR )
Theme bedroom [it's a fun comic book style] (CBR)

Theme bedroom [it's scary theme] (SBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in and talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

11230pm BBT Cam, America and Meme sitting outside talking about what they were doing 10 yrs ago. Cory was only 3.

Meanwhile inside, Cirie, Jag and Blue in KA talking about what people in the house really do for a living. They are sure Bowie Jane doesn't DJ as she seems to have no rhythm. Cam has to be a cop, not unemployed. Cory is really studying to be a lawyer even tho he says he is a Com. major.

Really on Cam being a cop. Red is just himself from You tube, not sure what his real job could be.

1245pm BBT Jag was glad the Veto meeting went as expected with no surprises. Veto not used , noms the same.

Discussing how Cam will walk into a room where people are talking and just stares at them trying to get in the conversation but just ends up standing there staring.

1pm BBTOutside Cory talking to Meme about he and America are percieved by others in the house. He feels they are and attraction for the house. Being engaged with America is hard for him . He has to know someone for a while before he gets close to them.

Meme says don't let outside influences decide or dictate how his new relationship might go.

Cory: Cam is so jealous. He coms to join us and just sits there listening to us. It's weird. He thinks Cam likes America. He told her there are no cameras in the jury house.

Meme and Cory both agree that is icky. Just because she is flirtatious, Cam is taking it to the wrong level.

Meme: Is Bowie hooked up with Cam and Red. ?

Cory": not sure what her stance is.

Meme: What  did I do to Cam to make him say my name.

Cory: You're just not in his current group, That includes Matt, he thinks me and America.

115pm BBT Cory and Meme general discussion about the pressure cooker and life in the house and needing time alone.

Both they agree are doing okay in the house so far and know their families are watching.

Cut to Cirie and Jared in the WA talking about Cam and Red and what their next move might be. Jared says they want Blue, Jared, Meme or Matt out as their next 4. They are just trying to make Matt comfy with them. They seem to trust Cory 100%. Matt comes in then.

Bowie comes in to pee and spy. General talk about Red's theater system. Bowie leaves.

They think they will keep America close for a vote and watch her. Cirie leaves. Matt and Jared discussing how they should get info out of Red and Cam. Jared thinks they might want to backdoor Izzy. Be careful for yourself when talking to them so they will keep trusting you.

125pm BBT Outside to Jag and Izzy talking about how to fool them(Cam and Red) about who votes to keep Jag in the house(I guess the plan is still on, but its only Monday-karene)

This vote will show people's sides and Jag is happy to be working with Izzys side going forward. They are hoping Cam and Red will think Cory or America will have been the deciding vote. Hoping to stir the pot and put America in her place.

Izzy: . He just tells me Cam wants me out so I ask him who he thinks should go up and he can't answer. I'm sitting right there. Cory thinks he is 8 steps ahead of all of us but he's not.

And if there is a battle back and Reilly wins who will she go to...us. 

135pm Meme still out by the pool conversing. Cory want to win a comp soon. She thanks him for loaning her his jacket in the cooker. He's hoping he didn't look too weak.

135pm BBT Lots of small groupings in the yard having general talks

Izzy and Jag; Cory and Meme; Cirie and Felicia. Blue called to diary room.

140pm BBT Blue back from diary room and joins Cirie and Felicia discussing dinner. Blue said Red told her that he is tired of cooking for everyone in the house. She says well 3 are on slop so Red said that's not as bad. Felicia say but he makes desert for everyone every day!

Blue says she wishes her and Jag could both stay because he would be good for her game, She has Jared but Jag would be a shield for her.

Cerie and Felicia are discussing how hot it is right where they are sitting (which is next to the dryer! karene)

They want to go inside but don't want everyone to follow them, especially Bowie!

Blue: Amercia said she and Red have a mutual distrust. America is close to Cory , Blue is close to Jared, America is trying to get close to Cam to get info so they. and you ladies are close to Cory. 

Now discussion of slop and being a have not and what you can eat.

155pm BBT America, Jared, Matt and now Blue on the outside couches. General discussion of clothing stores

Cam wants to swim. He is upstairs with Red and talks him into swimming. Gives him a pair of swimshorts.

Jared and Blue go inside to change for the pool.

Swilrlies

2pm BBT InKitchen as Cory makes a big PB&J. 

Felicia getting water and cutting up some melon

Izzy not going to swim, water too hot

Meme allergic to nuts. Then cutting a Yellow watermelon!

Bowie just standing and watching.

General talk.

Everyone now oohing and ahhing over the golden watermelon!

245pm BBT everyone out by or in the pool except Meme.

Izzy doesn't like it because it's too hot. America doesn't know ho to swim.

3pm BBT Izzy moves to outdoor couches.

Meme has come out to the pool with her golden watermelon

Lots of general talk

Izzy sits alone across the yard observing.

305pm BBT  Cirie and Red talking in the kitchen about how Jag is resigned to the fact he is going. Felicia was happy the noms stayed the same. (If the plan is still to get out Blue Cirie is doing a good acting job on Red--karene)

4:17pm BBT  BY couches:  Cirie, Felicia, Blue, Jag, America, MeMe

Felicia explaining that her husband does not interact with people much.  She said that she will have a conversation with anyone, even if she doesn't know them.

Izzy joins, then Matt joins

Izzy describing her "specialty"  that she will make while everyone else is eating real food.

Felica:  Like lamb and porkchops.

Izzy:  thanks for reminding me.

Felicia thinks it is time to get started cooking dinner.  Cirie follows, then Blue offers to come along to cook zucchini.

The remaining group doesn't now what to talk about...

4:23pm BBT  Red & Cameron in HOH room  They have been up there for some time watching the other HGs and commenting on their game play.

4:25pm BBT  BY couches

America is sleeping and the guys are putting something on her (cereal? Candy?)  The camera zooms in close on the items on her knee and on her face - eyes closed behind her sunglasses.  Jag continues placing items on her while Matt watches. Jared comes over to see what is going on and Jag walks away to get more cereal.  He brings back Fruit Loops and Matt grabs some to eat.  jag puts more on America and she finally wakes up.  Jag counts 17 items on her.  America decides to eat the cereal off her knees.

4:26PM BBT

America wakes up a little bit, "Oh God"

BB: No napping Houseguests

America: You blew my cover

She hasn't noticed the Froot Loops

Matt: I don't think she knows.

America: What do you mean I don't know. I see them.

Jag: How many did we get on you?

He counts 17.

Matt: Very impressive. Very nice!

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-66610’00”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-66609’56”.jpg

4:29PM BBT

Jag: They waited until after she woke up to say no napping. They were in on it. They wanted to see h ow many we could get.

4:33pm BBT  KT

Cirie finds a hair in the sink.  all Ewwing - where did that come from? [maybe from Red who cooks everyday with his beard hanging down into everything while throwing his hair around. ~AuntD]

BY Couches  crew discussing freezer pops/otter pops:  you know the things in plastic sleeves, like a ruler....

Cory:  If I get HOH - chocolate chip pancakes, waffles...

Matt thinks they are saying taco tips - what is that?

They repeat for him: chocolate chips.

Cameron says "Taco Tips" is my new band name!

On to Nutella and Pocky Sticks.

America:  I had the sticks with the cheese.

Now on to Lunchables...

America describes what is in them.

Jag repeats the same ingredients in a different order.

America: Did I stutter?

Discussion on the Easy Bake oven.

Cory:  I had 7 devices on the premise that it would turn liquid into a slushie and none of them worked.

(They are really struggling for conversation topics)

4:43pm BBT  KT

Bowie eating at the table.
Jared & Izzy talking about veggies, watching Cirie cooking and Blue prepping stuff.

Izzy wishing for fried shrimp with a tarter sauce.

Someone says they could eat 2 dozen clams.  Izzy agrees.

Cirie wants pizza with gooey mozzarella and lots of sauce.

Felicia returns to help with cooking.

Izzy:  I love a Dr. Pepper. I want to go to school where he went?

Jared: Where did he go?

Izzy: to become a DOCTOR.

[Jared and Izzy banter like siblings sometimes. ~AuntD]

Bowie is done eating and washes her dishes.

7:00pm BBT  WA

Felicia is in the shower.  She had to apologize earlier to Mr. Big because she turned the shower on, then went to brush her teeth

BB:  "Please conserve water".

MeMe is cleaning the windows.  Is this good Mr. Big?  Can I get a Thank-you?

BB:  Thank you very much.

WBRB

7:07pm BBT

Camera briefly goes to Blue in the Scary BR doing shout outs.

Blue:  Happy Birthday to...

all four feeds go to Cameron & Red in the BY doing nothing, saying very little

WA:  Jared & Felica talking

Jared:  They are definitley gonna come for me and Matt

Felicia:  and they are going to want Matt because they think he is more swayable.

Jared:  Every day is different. Their final five: Red, Bowie, Cameron, Matt and America.

Jared:  Cory said America was coming after him and he was going to lock his door.

Felicia:  They ain't coming in your room.

Jared:  I do feel that they think they're straight.  I think Blue is coming in to take a shower here in a minute.

There order is going to be Blue, Izzy - they can't f'ing stand Izzy. Cameron was complaining about how she smells.

Notice who they're NOT talking to today, Bowie.

Felicia:  She has mostly been upstairs.

Matt comes in

Felicia asks if she heard him right about what he heard earlier.

Matt (can't understand what he says)

Jared:  Cameron has heavy influence.

Matt:  they will try to get rid of Izzy next.

Felicia:  We have to win that HOH and put bother their asses up.

Jared:  Red gonna be scramblin.  Red might just walk out behind Cameron. (they all laugh)

Felicia: because Red has no game.

Jared:  Cameron kept undermining what people were saying about dinner

MeMe is listening and taking everything in but doesn't comment

Jared:  talking about Red:  He is UP SET (two different words).  Cameron knows he ain't got no more power - he is done for the week.  he thinks his bases are covered and no one will be coming after him next week - especially me.  I need RED.  If he would take his foot off the gas a little bit - that's his ass!

Felicia:  Red has nothing when Cameron walks out the door.

Jared:  before Cameron, who did Red have for a plus one?  Dude, your game rests solely on this guy staying in the house.  You know your man's out the door, and I cannot WAIT. 

Felicia:  I knew when they made up the 8 person alliance it was fake.

Jared:  You should have known when they didn't include Cory.  Cory is their number one because he's got the brains. Cory is their strategist.  Do I think Cory really f***cks with Cameron like that?  Not at all. Cory is for himself.

Felicia:  He don't want to pick a side, he will wait until jury to make a move.  he can't win because he never made a big move - you ain't got no game.

Jared:  he thinks he so far ahead of us.  When they go, you're gone.

Felicia:  I need a pamper ya'll.  I'm so afraid I'm going to shit myself.  I'm not drinking any more of that shit.  I need some depends, can you bring some up in here?

Matt was unsure what she said.

Jared explains she said she needs a pamper

Matt:  that is what I was hearing

Izzy comes in

Jared:  stop talking about her ya'll, she's here now.

Felicia:  they're laughing at me because I told Mr. Big I need a pamper or a depends.

Izzy:  they have a diuretic you can get

Felicia:  to firm things up?

Izzy:  you better use that bidet in there

Matt:  I'm gonna have to use the HOH bathroom.

7:29pm BBT  all four feeds go to BY on Cameron and Red again - still doing nothing, talking a little

WBRB

7:35pm BBT  BY hammock

Cirie talking about Survivor Panama briefly

They all comment on how quiet things are since people are all spread out.

Bowie:  well Reilly was a big personality

Cirie:  and Hisam with his laugh.

Bowie:  Kirsten wasn't loud.

Cirie:  She wasn't loud but there was a lot going on.

Bowie:  four weeks - it's going so fast.  There better not be another 14 hour challenge.

America:  there won't.

7:39pm BBT  BY chairs

Jared:  with influences gone, I think MeMe stays home. 

Felicia: eventually Matts gotta go.

Jared:  everybody got to go but us.

Felicia:  I'd like to see Cameron, Red and Cory gone.

Jared:  Blue ain't dangerous.  Who ever makes a mistake is next to go.  It's not a personal reason.

Felica:  This is based on some conversations with Cameron.  This week they're gonna flip and vote out Blue, but they want to have a conversation with you.

Cory & Izzy on a lounger nearby together talking about Survivor.

• morty changed the title to Monday, August 28, 2023 - Big Brother 25 Live Feed Updates
  • morty unpinned and locked this topic