Wednesday, August 31, 2022 - Big Brother 24 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 24 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/topic/143552-general-bb-discussion/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is Pacific Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB24-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)
Tiki Bar across from the HoH Room (TB)
Car theme bedroom (CBR)
Space age theme bedroom (SBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

• morty changed the title to Wednesday, August 31, 2022 - Big Brother 24 Live Feed Updates

12:25AM BBT There are large baskets in the kitchen of snacks and water bottles. Monte, Michael and Turner want to play chinese checkers but there's a piece missing. They try to figure out how to play without it.

12:35 Kyle and Alyssa are still in the car bedroom. He asks her not to come to jury (it would be to hard to see her if they're broken up). 

1:24 Kyle and Alyssa cuddling in the car br still.

5:24 AM BBT Taylor is outside by herself. 4 days she says. Until I get to go outside again. Maybe 3 for veto Saturday (what about hoh comp on Thurs?)" Please let us have the backyard again by Sunday." She goes inside.

1:51 AM We had WBRB for awhile and came back to Kyle alone saying "you guys didn't film that did you?

Alyssa comes back in and confirms that they've been in there since 11:30PM. They discuss that the camera was turned away from them. Alyssa apologizes to Gramma Pat. Apparently Terrance wasn't far away sleeping but they say he is hard of hearing. 

1:56 BBT Alyssa and Kyle say goodnight to each other. She goes to kitchen to eat.

1. 1:56 BBT Alyssa and Kyle say goodnight to each other. She goes to kitchen to eat.

1:50AM BBT In the byard Michael, Turner, Taylor, Monte and Britt are talking. They laugh about what they may be doing that gets picked up on feeds. Taylor said she was scratching a mosquito bite on her upper leg and was worried people might think she was doing something she wasn't. 

4:47AM BBT In the bathroom area Britt and Taylor are whispering about sending Alyssa home.

Taylor says she and Monte have become closer and she thinks they were brought into the game to work together. They are talking final 4 again. 

4:51AM Britt and Taylor compare notes about their first week in the house. How they both said to each other that they wanted a strong woman to win. 

4:53 Britt hopes that if Monte wins hoh next week he won't take a shot at Michael yet. She also says she would like a final 3 with Monte and Taylor.

4:55 Britt thinks Turner will be harder to get out than Ayssa and Terr. They want Michael and Monte to go after each other then and they are happy to be final 3 to whichever wins. They make a final 2 with each other.

10:39am in the Kitchen Monte is up making breakfast.

Alyssa is laying in bed while Kyle sits with the famous golden blanket and he was counting things on the wall. They chit chat about his mom watching different seasons of BB and Kyles decides to go lay down, leaving Alyssa lying in the bed all by herself. she is falling back to sleep 

Monte makes a cup of coffee and heads back to his room and is rooting around in his drawer. 

all cams on Alyssa sleeping. 

10:48 Workout room we find Terrance riding the bike

Monte is in front of the trash can in the kitchen using Q-tips to clean his ears 

now washing dishes and pacing in front of the sink.

Bob: Houseguests much be awake between the hours of 10am to 10pm 

Turner is now awake and is downstairs and Monte asks if he likes French toast, he has just eggs, vegan butter it is Turner approved! 

Turner doesn’t have his mic on or it is obstructed…Monte asked what time they went to bed last night and we can not hear Turner. 

Turner got his mic situated. Monte is worried his French toast isn’t gonna be any good. It is his first time using vegan products He said he has been up since the asscrack of morning. So he had time to make something. 

Turner said he has never heard of vegan French Toast. Monte said oh, yeah breakfast places have them. Turner said he is never up at those hours. 

Turner said it was just him Brittany and Taylor last night, just chatting and hanging. 

Feeds cut to Terrance still riding exercise bike in the workout room. 

11:03am back to Kitchen with Monte and Turner discussing the cooking temps and Monte is saying he feels pretty good about his French toast. He asks Turner if they have maple syrup? 

Turner said we used to have that sugar, no that powdered white stuff you put on it, but I don’t know. 
[it is powdered sugar Turner is talking about!]

Turner goes to storage to check for maple syrup and he found some! 

Monte went to the bathroom but stopped and asked Terrance if he wants some French toast. Terrance said oh yeah lock me in. But he is still pedaling that bike. 

11:07am Bob “Houses guests must be awake between the hours of 10am and 10pm. 

Monte comes back and Turner says the French Toast is really good. Monte tells him let me know if it needs any improvement. He asks Turner if he uses butter ever or milk

Turner says no I never drink milk. Monte says yeah being vegan and Turner says he is more of a vegetarian than vegan. 

Monte says well I found the vegan butter so I used it, because I wasn’t sure it would matter. 

Monte tells Turner he thought about Turners letter from his mom, he thought it was dope his mom mentioned his shop is doing well. And Turner said yeah, I am glad, he said it was also great to hear she was calling Meghan a lot. 

Turner laughs about how much his mom calls him, when a text would do. But she doesn’t text. She will call him about seeing a bunny in the backyard. 
they laugh about parents not texting 

feeds cut to Terrance still working out he is counting as he finishes the glide machine

[I have no idea what it’s called] 

11:19am Feeds return to Kitchen Turner talking about his commute and says the French toast just hit the spot and says he will be right back. 

Terrance is now on the yoga mat doing crunches while heavy shallow breathing. 

Monte continues beating eggs and making French toast.

11:26am Terrance is finished with his workout and comes thru Kitchen to get his water bottle and Monte tells him I got you right there with a plate of French toast. 

Terrance grabs his water bottle and fills it in the kitchen, while Monte tells him he got Turners approval, he said it was fire. 

11:29am Feeds switch and we see Brittany sitting up in bed meditating. While Kyle sleeps in his bed with a tshirt over his eyes. 

Turner is back sitting at the table, and Terrance said I heard you guys were burning the midnight oil? They laugh about it and Turners say yeah they went to bed about 4am 

Terrance digs in to his French toast, shaking his head yes mmm hmmm. 

11:33 am Alyssa is awake! Says good morning buddies! As she heads to the washroom says it smells so good in here! 

talking about the music this morning. Juicy Jay and Terrance says he wants to drink Bombay with Juicy Jay and have a jam session. Project Pat and 3-6 Mafia. 
and Turner says it is amazing that you know when you heard music, like a specific time and Monte says oh yeah my freshman year in college .. talking about specific songs 

All Feeds cut to Brittany meditating …or sleeping sitting up. 

Bob: Please stop singing! 

Brittany smiled, then her faced relaxed into sleepy face. Eyes still closed she is smiling again almost a giggle 

[not much excitement going on with all four cameras on her]

11:26am Terrance is finished with his workout and comes thru Kitchen to get his water bottle and Monte tells him I got you right there with a plate of French toast. 

Terrance grabs his water bottle and fills it in the kitchen, while Monte tells him he got Turners approval, he said it was fire. 

11:29am Feeds switch and we see Brittany sitting up in bed meditating. While Kyle sleeps in his bed with a tshirt over his eyes. 

Turner is back sitting at the table, and Terrance said I heard you guys were burning the midnight oil? They laugh about it and Turners say yeah they went to bed about 4am 

Terrance digs in to his French toast, shaking his head yes mmm hmmm. 

11:33 am Alyssa is awake! Says good morning buddies! As she heads to the washroom says it smells so good in here! 

talking about the music this morning. Juicy Jay and Terrance says he wants to drink Bombay with Juicy Jay and have a jam session. Project Pat and 3-6 Mafia. 
and Turner says it is amazing that you know when you heard music, like a specific time and Monte says oh yeah my freshman year in college .. talking about specific songs 

All Feeds cut to Brittany meditating …or sleeping sitting up. 

Bob: Please stop singing! 

Brittany smiled, then her faced relaxed into sleepy face. Eyes still closed she is smiling again almost a giggle 

[not much excitement going on with all four cameras on her]

4:46pm Kitchen Terrance and Turner sitting at the table talking about coffee shops and Duncan Donuts. Turner brings up the French Toast Monte made for breakfast and how good it was. 

Terrance said his body is happy for the reprieve from alcohol …it’s like a fake rehab

Michael Joins the table with a hot dog he is eating.

Turner examines the candy box Dots and discovered they are made by Tootsie roll. 

Alyssa and Kyle are in The Bathroom whispering  about someone talking/asking about Alyssa knowing about the leftovers .[whispering hard to hear]
She then talks about mixing her make up shade and said Jasmine gave her some make up by Georgia Armani and asked Kyle if she ever heard of him ..

Kyle was brushing his teeth and MMMMHMMM!  He then asked if Alyssa was sure that you give them a dvd? He then asked what else you do ? What happens in Jury? 

Alyssa said yeah you give them a dvd and watch it, I don’t know ask Michael he knows.

Kyle said what else? Do you get to like watch movies like in sequester

and Alyssa said well yeah 

Alyssa then says I am putting on bronzer now, Kyle asks what is that for, like how do you know what do you with make up 

Alyssa said some people use it to look tan, others use it to contour your face so it looks different. 

Kyle is just amazed. Alyssa says she doesn’t even feel like putting on make up today  and Kyle said then why are you doing it, she said she has to do goodbye messages and she doesn’t want to look all busted. 

Alyssa continues with the make up and says now powder bronzer ..Kyle says what!?! She says yeah, and this is my no make up make up look. 

Kyle says so your done ? Alyssa laughs and says nooooo

4:48pm Feeds switch to Monte and Taylor Whispering then back to Kyle and Alyssa 

5:00pm Feeds switch back to Kitchen Michael and Turner talking about an Island of dogs movie and Mr Fox 

note… maple syrup is still on counter behind Michael 

Michaels says we don’t have the most sophisticated taste in movies and they all laugh

Terrance is washing dishes as Kyle joins the Kitchen area … he asks Turner if he can use the HOH room and Turners says go for it.

5:04pmFeeds follow Terrance and Kyle upstairs to HOH 

Kyle thanks Terrance so much for helping him thru this and shares he is worried about going to the jury house ..how does he tell them 

Terrance says the best person to have a convo with is Jasmine first ..Indy won’t be good to go to first she may not understand, joeseph may be a hot head at first 

but tell Jasmine I need to have a convo with you and just explain everything 

Terrance doesn’t really think it really will effect Jasmine as much as Joseph

Kyle asks if Terrance knows what the jury house process is .. he is very nervous about going 

Terrance share is past season about the how everyone says oh no how did you get here and you show them a dvd. He said it will show HOH noms veto and it may show house meeting and just let it show it. When it’s over tell everyone I want to have conversations with each one of you and I need to talk to Jasmine first and go from there. 

Kyle agrees yeah I just want to be prepared and I am sure as more people come they can share what happened too. 

terrance says yeah, but your still hear and Kyle agrees but is preparing

Terrance tells him it was suspect on the timing 

Kyle said after all of this I have one more favor to ask of you concerning Alyssa and the leftovers 

Terrance share Brittany is really drilling her he says Britt and Michael really need a number they have Taylor and Basically have Monte which is crazy .. he says if we really talking game you were our chance  everyone is coupled up 

Michael /britt 

Monte/Turner 

Alyssa Terrance 

Kyle says he wanted to work with Alyssa earlier but he feels right now they have kind of a hold on her 

Terrance agrees and says a little bit it’s a little bit, he said he went to Turner and said we should keep Kyle we can fix this in house and help someone grow and Michael and Brittany right off the bat was that’s a HARD no for me 

Alyssa was agreeable but Monte he thinks is too far gone with Michael and Britt 

Terrance said with the way he grew up he wanted to make a change with Kyle 

Kyle said Alyssa is being hit with Kyle is shitty and was manipulative with her and I think it would be cool if you remind her how much I do care for her and I love her and remind her what I love about her …Kyle is very emotional and starts getting choked up 

Terrance say oh yeah yeah yeah..Kyle says he already talk to Monte and Turner about it he just doesn’t want them to keep saying how shitty he is 

Kyle goes on choked up telling Terrance how much Alyssa adores him and he wanted to share that he looks up to Terrance ..here you took this broken kid and made him understand I will tell everyone I wouldn’t have made it with out your guidance. I appreciate you man . 

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic