Saturday, February 19, 2022 - Celebrity Big Brother 3 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Celebrity Big Brother 3 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/305-celebrity-big-brother-3-discussion-forum/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is West Coast Standard Time(See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

As you know, there are two Houseguests named "Chris," both with last names beginning with "K." For the sake of clarity, we will call Chris Kattan, "Kattan" and Chris Kirkpatric, Kirk." This could change with the HG's interactions.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB23-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Cuckoo Clock Bedroom (CBR)
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Pink Tile Bedroom (PTBR)
Ski Lodge Bedroom (SBR)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

It is officially Cynthia's 55th birthday, today!

12:11AM BBT

Todrick, Cynthia and Miesha are in the kitchen chatting. 

Cynthia: Where is Lamar?

Miesha: He went upstairs.

Cynthia: The DR?

Miesha: Probably; he gets mad after... (she doesn't finish her sentence, but we know by now that Lamar hates to lose.)

There is a mention of "rooms" and "squirrel" regarding the HoH comp. 

Cynthia is called to the DR

Cynthia: Oh, God. Now I got to go tell them how I lose.

Todd says he has gotten addicted to Solitaire because of them.

*WBRB Glitter

12:15AM BBT

Todrick tells Miesha that having the big waves in her hair is his favorite look. She thanks him for the compliment saying she did two crimps with the iron this time instead of three.

Todrick: I was worried you weren't going to be ready in time (for live show)

Miesha: Me too; well, I knew I would be ready in time for the first live shot.

Todrick: We're cute. 

Miesha: We are.

Todrick: We are definitely the showmance of the season.

Miesha giggles.

Todrick: I feel like we got Carson out just in time.

Miesha: Yeah, he would have won that.

Todd: He is very good at detail.

12:28AM BBT

Lamar is working out on the elliptical.

1956038481_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9419942.thumb.png.1e8b4a413baae7f4f5b0f8f607e77a99.png

1:15AM BBT

Todrick teaches Cynthia how to play Solitaire in the kitchen.

57115555_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9425225.thumb.png.4b8739fec914e6ebec0f5e3c8488f0f0.png1409456047_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9425217.thumb.png.2395184cd1a55dc595e809fb9947544c.png

1:42AM BBT

Todd and Lamar are talking football.

Lamar: You got that $100, Todd (they bet on the Superbowl

They are trying to figure out what sort of moves Cooper Kupp made to get MVP.

Todd: No offense, but that dude got moves for a white guy.

Both Lamar and Todd commend Kupp on his career.

image.png.b97565bcab3454fcac97e23ac9a13407.png

1276430861_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9427808.thumb.png.3865924b1b0c8080c5e6202c8655a6ae.png

422631677_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9427907.thumb.png.2835fcd6d8bdd0b522d9e914996710d0.png

Todd says he has to give up his HOHR "it was nice unless people were coming in interrupting you and waking you up." Todd begins giving Lamar a hard time.

They start talking about Shanna levitating someone with her crystal. It's not clear who she levitated, but Carson and Cynthia both had their hands underneath on both ends.

Todd: That is some witchcraft shit

Lamar: Did she really levitate him

Cynthia: she really did

Miesha: She did that..

Cynthia: 'light as a feather, stiff as a board'

Miesha: Some chant...My mom always said that was devil stuff.

They all agree that it was bad news witchcraft stuff they don't like, and Cynthia says she had to sleep in that room.

Todd: Remember doing "Bloody Mary" three times in the mirror?

Cynthia: She said it was like a party trick.

Lamar: A party trick? Who taught her that?

2:00AM BBT

Todd, Miesha, Lamar and Cynthia are waiting at the dining table for the HoH reveal. Todrick is in the DR. Cynthia is playing Solitaire while they chat. They discuss how the music is so loud in the morning. Todd says they try to stay quiet when calling people to the DR when others are sleeping.

Todd: Come on Big Brother. Send Todrick out so we can get this going.

Cynthia is stuck in Solitaire. She asks about he rules since she can't place a card. Miesha tells her she may shuffle the deck if she plays by the computer rules, but Todrick never shuffles (either does MamaLong).

Todd says it helps move the cards around to get the ones you need. They watch her try to get through the books.

Todd: See, you got options. It changed the deck.

They all coach her through to a successful end.

2:27AM BBT

Todd begins putting the meatloaf dinner away.

The CHGs are getting frustrated and Lamar starts badgering production to get the show on the road.

Lamar: Damn, this boy is gonna be in there all night....Come on; it's 2:30. PR, come on. What that boy in there talking about now?

Todd: I'm not gonna sleep because I got to deal with Lamar all night.

Todd begins making murmuring sounds mixed with fart sounds and more murmuring. "I got that all night."

They are all laughing.

2:28AM BBT

We get WBRB Glitter, so this must be the HoH reveal.  

102759995_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9434639.thumb.png.7d9c4b9bd3b3c8d84c1c39d49252223b.png

2:48AM BBT

The feeds return to the reveal! First of the season!  Everyone is there except Lamar. The CHGs ooh and aw over the pictures. They want him to read his letter:

Todrick: Okay! Oh my Gosh; it's so long!

632104197_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9434710.thumb.png.fab2647f3b838f909bab0209c079fa43.png

1957506490_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9434738.thumb.png.247a851dcb9d4ca69575cb43ebfcd1f2.png

Hello my darling son!

I'm extremely proud of you! We love you Toddy! All your family, friends, fans and “toddlers” are cheering you! You live your life always hoping to change or better someone else's life, and that is more than any mother could ask for. 

I have often asked myself how in the world could a woman be blessed with a child that is so gifted and talented? I'm not sure, but God gave you to me because I knew exactly what to do with you. Well, one thing is for sure… I'm so glad that he chose me, and I am delighted and truly honored to be your mom. I hope that you are doing exceptionally well living out loud and enjoying every moment. And there is no doubt in my mind that everyone is experiencing that spectacular spot sense of humor. Ladies and gentlemen, there will be no dull moments when Mr. Todrick Hall is in the house.

Remember, when you get discouraged, hold your head up and keep walking. Always live your best life in the moment. I'm sure I don't have to remind you of that!  LOL!  Always dream big, and dream loud! I love you just the way you were created to be…. you, and all of that awesome! 

Go well,Todrick! 

-love Mom

Todrick:  Oh my gosh! I love it! Thank you Mom! Amazing!  

Todd: What you got? (in his basket)

Todrick: Gummy Bears … oh my God… this week… The album Beyonce by Beyonce!  Oh my God! I love it! I get to listen to Beyonce all week! Nail polish! Cheeto Puffs! Oh my God! This is awesome!  So many sweets! Facemasks! Rings! I can ever have too many accessories. That is so nice!  Oh my God! I love you!  Oh my God! Gummy bears, yeah! It's just a lot of gummies! Y'all!  Thank you! Though, my gosh, this is what I needed…NOT. Oh, chicken nuggets! Yeah! Well, I’m gonna re-read it 8 million times, 

Cynthia: You have to frame it! 

Todrick: oh my gosh;  wow, I love it. I can't wait to see her.  I'm going to read it over and over and over again! Yay! Oh my God!

173873008_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9434851.thumb.png.06168739e482f0ed0b1c80d4bc0242c8.png

28050781_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9435007.thumb.png.5808bb28eac99ef22771154a7fd003ef.png

1940650083_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9435157.thumb.png.2a64574fe48954d565c72ed7837cda2a.png2059905461_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9435120.thumb.png.4dd1b163712ea7e71c85f26f65de4d5e.png1779059095_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9435102.thumb.png.2c11851292fc42bf25ef825f6bff7070.png1986123169_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9435100.thumb.png.faa120258e93d2ff84a01a86050bdec8.png

371489683_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9435254.thumb.png.3b4fc08e98169788fc399aa0067a182c.png

Everyone but Miesha leaves.

1326749402_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9435814.thumb.png.398904736e501763f252bf703b9a2071.png

3:00AM BBT

Miesha is talking with Todrick in the HoHR about her mom and how she came to understand her more when she had her own kids, "My mom is such an incredible woman. She was a single mom." She speaks about how her mom was such a young mom and Catholic....when she got pregnant, she questioned whether she should even have her or put her up for adoption, "SHe was like, I can't do this. I'm not qualified, but this one nun told her that there wasn't anyone more qualified to raise the baby, and so she had me."

[It is obvious that Miesha has mad respect for her mom, and it's also clear that Miesha was raised with a strong moral code by a strong woman which molded her into an incredible woman, too."

The HoHR doorbell rings.

37150166_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9435857.thumb.png.376f4d0a6216e73bb6cf8ddab3d9c22b.png

141695179_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9435904.thumb.png.b35c0cbb8603fa8c90c3fe5bddd855b5.png

Lamar drops in to congratulate Todrick. He looks at his pictures.

Lamar: Is this little Todrick

Todrick: That's little Todrick

Lmar: Wow! Look at the precious

Todrick: That's my mother

Lamar: That's your moms?

Todrick: And this is my dad.

Lamar: That's your pops?

Todrick: Well, he's my step father, but he's the only dad I've ever known. Mm Hm and that's my brother. He is a basketball coach.

Lamar: Those cats look sick.

Miesha: Sick as in awesome or sick as in not healthy?

Lamar: Both.

Miesha: They are hairless.

[Todrick's cats are named George and Regina, which are clearly a reference to Mean Girls, obviously his a framework for his personality. Yeah, I said that.  It's just my observation and could be unfair if it's only how he is in the CBB3 house. Still, I think BB has a way of bringing out the worst in people. I hope what I've seen of Todrick is actually his worst.  -MamaLong]

Lamar: They got two different personalities, too. You can tell this one is tough.

Todrick: Yeah, they are both so sweet. I was only supposed to get him but I begged the lady to buy both.

[Y'all. Don't buy designer pets. Go to your local pet shelter and adopt discarded animals. They need a home.  -MamaLong]

Lamar: You got a good looking family!

Todrick: Thanks for coming by! I love you.

Lamar: Love you, too, Bro.

Lamar leaves to take a shower and Todrick apologizes to Miesha for the interruption.

The conversation continues about how her mom was always her biggest cheerleader who encouraged her to do what she wanted and believed she would be successful.

Todrick: I miss my friends and family so much!

They discuss how emotional the family videos were. They both get emotional talking about it. Todrick talks about how his relationship with his mom was really rough and he rebelled against everything.

[Todrick is still trying reconcile his identity with his upbringing. He definitely harbors a lot of resentment regarding his upbringing, and he often mentions that he was a bad kid who gave his mom Hell.  -MamaLong]

1334513412_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9436434.thumb.png.076fdb29e7d89390e0947e29ec648a03.png

3:07AM BBT

Todd is taking his blood pressure in the SKi Patrol BR

3:29AM BBT

The feeds return from Glitter to Cynthia playing SOlitaire in her bed in the Chocolate BR.

Todrick and Miesha going through his HoH basket in the HoHR. 

Miesha: There is a lot of stuff in the basket I know you won't like.

Todrick: Okay, you can take anything you want. I will take this and this. Where is the iPad. I can't believe I get to listen to Beyonce tonight! Whooooo! When I become not HoH anymore, there will only be two days left in the competition. I tried to get the greatest hits...oh my God.

Miesha: Are you excited to listen to Beyonce

[I guess she isn't listening to him anymore. I've been tuning hom out, too, Miesha.  -MamaLong]

Todrick: I'm excited about everything. This is like the home stretch. The fact that I get this room and ge thte letter. I got to see my mom today and stuff and did well in the competition. Earlier today I was like I think I'd be ebtter being Cynthia and be the first being cut from this. You know, like, I'd rather than then....

Miesha: You have been so competitive though

Todrick: That's why it has frustrated me even more not winning 

He says he isn't frustrated about the comps that he knew he wouldn't win, but the costume change comp was close for him. The ones he got so close to winning are hard for him to accept. "Second place, second place, second place. THat's what I got on Masked Singer. If I had been on any other season, I would have smoked everyone."

1050815349_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9438859.thumb.png.4957b74ee4c19bbf26eaa4f0c68ac787.png

They begin discussing Carson and how he is a super fan.

Miesha: I can't wait to hear his diaries.

Todrick: It seems like he has been fucking with us saying 'I don't know the show, what do you think?'......there will be a comilation of him saying he doesn't know the show when he does. The energy was so...I could tell they were just like, we have to win this and came in guns ablaxing....I don't know.

3:47AM BBT

Miesha: What a day

Todrick: What a week! What a month! I'm over here being very confident.

Miesha: I know Cynthia felt like that and Lamar did because he kept saying, "Come on Odom. Come on Odom."

Todrick says he feels like Todd went to them and told them they had to win this one. "Like he said, y'all have to win this or they're gonna take it all."

Miesha: And we are.

Todrick: We are! My mom is going to be so proud. I'm so glad you came in with a different answer than me in the end, too, because it's so obvious that one of us got it right and one of us got it wrong. 

Miesha: I'm so happy tright now.

Todrick: Me too! And I know I have said this before, but I want you to be able to count on me for things...that I can come through. I would hate to have a partner that didn't.

3:35AM BBT

Todd is asleep in the SKi Patrol BR

Cynthia asks for the lights to be turned off in the Chocolate BR.

Back in the HoHR

Miesha reminisces over how well they have done in the game.

Todrick: When I came into this house right after Masked SInger, I was like all right girl. 

Turdrick yammers on about how well he has done in the game, especially teaming with her. He says he thought he wanted to work with Kirkpatrick but didn't feel connected to him and couldn't trust him.

Turdrick: Lance Bass and I are working on a project together, so I didn't want to come into the house and say, sorry, but your friend just doesn't do it for me...I was like, how are you going to juggle all of these people and the alliances. That's 8 people to juggle. The only people I didn't have to figure how to juggle was Chris Kattan, Todd and Lamar. That's 8 out of 11 that I was working with. That shit was stressful.

Turdrick goes on to say he is so relieved that Miesha trusted in him and decided to work with him. 

4:07AM BBT

Miesha is playing Solitaire on her bed in the Cuckoo Clock BR. 

4:38AM BBT

Todrick has been showering in the HoHR shower since at least 4:08

4:45AM BBT

Todrick is finally out of his shower ansd settling for the night. He climbs in bed and rereads his letter from home.

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-94349’21”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-94349’45”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-94352’55”.png

5:00AM BBT

The CBB3 house is finally done for the day. The CHGs are sleeping in a dark house.

7:35AM BBT

Todd is restless in bed. He sits up for a bit then gets out of bed and walks toward the kitchen. He is walking slowly and carefully. (Asleep, perhaps?) He enters the SR and grabs a banana then heads to the loo, leaving the banana on the sink.

The cams move to Miesha sleeping in the Cuckoo Clock BR then back to Todd washing his hands. He tries the DR downstairs, no luck.

7:44AM BBT

Todd walks upstairs and enters the DR. He is walking like a zombie...like a drunk zombie.

*Cams are back on sleeping CHGs.

414688824_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9466742.thumb.png.55ea8b29abc827266b2031d8b1d9ad0f.png

8:04AM BBT

The cameras are on the Cuckoo Clock BR and there is an audible beep. The camera then moves to Todd sitting in the Gondola Lounge. He doesn't look good at all. Maybe he isn't feeling well. He has a very peculiar look on his face. He gets up and starts walking down the stairs as if he is in pain with careful movements (like an 80 year old man). He heads to the bathroom and before entering the loo, "Hey, if that veto competition is physical, I'm not doing it. I'm just not doing it." He turns the sink on and runs his hand through for about 1 second then shuts of the water but leaving it running a bit. He leaves the bathroom, eating the banana on his slow trek through the house.

Todd pushes the button for the downstairs DR three times, but isn't let in. He grabs his mic and speaks directly into it "If it's physical today, I'm not doing it. Sorry! I don't want it getting worse than it is."  He then gets back in bed. It's not long and Todd is back to snoring loudly.

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-94666’09”.png

9:02AM BBT

WBRB Glitter 

9:16AM BBT

The feeds return to all the lights up and Lamar saying, "...just six hours ago!" in a preturbed tone.

Bob: Attention Houseguests, there are fresh batteries in the storage room.

Cynthia asks Big Brother to turn the cameras so she can get up out of bed.

The cameras move. "Thank You"

*WBRB Glitter

Lamar begins singing, so we get Glitter. When the feeds return, Lamar is complaining about how they just went to bed hours ago. He sings, again, "We just went ot bed, Big Brother! I thought we loved each other." He then goes to the DR and requests entrance, "Diary Room, Open please? Downstairs! Big Brother? Odom is asking in." Denied.

He enters the SR, instead. He begins singing Careless Whisper, again, so we get Glitter.

Bob: Lamar, please go to the Diary Room, upstairs.

Cynthia: There you go. You are going straight to the DIary Room with your complaints.

Lamar: It's not a complaint. We need it. It's a request!

Bob: Cynthia, please clean the mirror above the bathroom sink

Cynthia: Okay

She cleans it.

Bob: Thank you!

Cynthia: You're welcome.

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-94760’48”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-94760’53”.png

9:48AM BBT

The feeds return to Cynthia talking to the live feeds, "...to the world. When we can sing when you want to; turn your lights on and off when you want to.  I started playing Solitaire. I didn't get it at first. I didn't understand the obsession. But now I am all in. I have joined the Solitaire Gang. It's a good time killer. A good time killer. Lamar Odom is here in the Chocolate room. He is chilling."

Lamar: We just went to bed 6 hours ago.

Cynthia: Yeah, we went to sleep at like 3:30 last night. We had a late night.  He is he woke up feeling invigorated and ready to win. Champions in here, so maybe some of that champion spirit will rub off on me today on my birthday.

Lamar: It reminds me of being in the city late then we having practice at 10 in the morning and all; maybe playing a game next day. This reminds me of when you got play back-to-back games. (Playing with the Lakers)

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-94770’33”.png

Cynthia says they have had a good time and are looking forward to getting sushi later. She says she is going to ask if they can get music for an hour today and mentions that production turns off the feeds so they can dance and sing.

*WBRB Glitter

Cynthia: I have a pretty good shot at being on the block, but that's okay. I still have a pretty good victory being here this long. Though I haven't won anything, that's pretty cool. I slept in my makeup lastnight, which I never do. I was waiting for them to call me, and they didn't, so I knew I would be up early. So now I am putting makeup on over old makeup. Never do this Ladies. It's bad, bad. It will make you break out. And I have pretty good skin, anyway. [She has perfect skin; gorgeous skin!  -ML]

But don't do it.

Actually, after I get done with this then I'll probably straighten up in the room. Weird without Carson in here or anyone being in here. Last night was the first night I slept in the Chocolate room alone. Shout out to Carson! I don't know where you are, brother, but I know you are laid up in some fabulous hotel ordering room service… probably getting ready to lay by the pool. I miss you so much already. This house is not the same without you! You filled up a lot of space in here! I cannot wait to see you on the outside, and I hope you're just having the best time ever! And yeah, I can't believe you're not in this bed next to me. So weird! 

So, yeah, anyway speaking of Carson… Carson, if you guys are watching, as you have probably been following the show, has been my ride or die. Here we have connected. My brother! That's my friend, and that friendship will go far beyond this house. How weird it is now because you know like everybody has their friend. Miesha and Todrick are tighter than tight. Lamar and Todd are tight,  and I am…. SOLO.  So, it's kind of like, alright, okay, I guess I feel a little I lost right now. But whenever I hang out with each pair…anyway, we're not going to focus on that. We're going to focus on the fact that it is my birthday, and hopefully I'm going to have an amazing day and win this veto!

10:17AM BBT

Lamar is playing Solitaire at the dining table. He tells Cynthia he is struggling this morning because he is so tired. "It reminds me of back to back games. Same feeling!"

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-94793’59”.png

10:26AM BBT

Miesha is getting ready in the bathroom. She is working on her eyebrows.

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-94802’13”.png

10:27AM BBT

Cynthia finished her makeup and got back in bed awaiting her next camera call. She looks like a queen just resting on her bed.

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-94811’18”.png

10:39AM BBT

Todd is now showering while Miesha begins preparing some breakfast.

11:03AM BBT

Todd and Miesha are chatting in the kitchen. Miesha puts what looks like bacon in the oven. 

Todd says he prefers using the half and half to the plant based creamer, "It tastes grainy."

Miesha: Man, I miss my kids so much

Todd says those videos were great but made it hard, too. He says he is ready to go home, "I won't quit, but I won't be crying. I want my phone back. I want my life back. Not having a phone just sucks, and I come from the era where you didn't have a phone."

11:04AM BBT

Bob: The bedroom lights must remain on during the day.

Todd: They talking to Lamar?

Miesha: I think Todrick

Todd: That room is nice, but you gotta get your ass up

Miesha tells him Todrick was up until 4AM.

Todd: Is it day 27?

Miesha: No, it's day 29

Todd: Damn! That's a lot of days, though. 

Todd looks at the camera and says good morning to his family.

Meisha: Is it Saturday?

Todd: Yeah; that's the only thing keeping me rational....knowing what day it is.

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-94844’39”.png

Todd calls Miesha, "Sister Miesha, you are now Sister Miesha"

Miesha: I like it

11:13AM BBT

Cynthia is still asleep onher bed. Lamar comes out of the DR and complains the house is too cold.

Todd: Since Miesha is the only one left, we have inducted her to "Sister Miesha"

Lamar: Big Brother, can you warm the house up?

Lamar tells Miesha the DR is an iceberg, "Whooo, Damn!"

11:15AM BBT

Lamar enters the Chocolate BR and tells Cynthia they probably won't call them for awhile.

Todd: Tell Todrick I borrowed his orange hat because I'm fucking cold. My head is cold. I feel like an old damn man.

Lamar heads to the kitchen and asks Miesha, "They probably not gonna call us until it's time for veto, right?"

Miesha: Yeah

11:30AM BBT

It looks like Miesha is making a breakfast casserole (not sure). She is mashing the bacon with the potato masher and prepping eggs.

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-94872’29”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-94872’14”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-94873’02”.png

12:00PM BBT

Todrick heads downstairs to look for accessories for his outfit. He enters the Chocolate BR and asks Cynthia if he can borrow some jewelry. She says yes and suggests a necklace to wear as a head piece. He tries it out and loves the look.

Cynthia: You gonna be turned out, but they don't expect anything less. Gotta give the kids what they want.

She helps him fix his key into position with the jewels.

Cynthia: Are you wearing a hat?

Todrick: No, we're just giving this...an androgynous HoH. Grace Jones!

Todrick struts around the room

Cynthia: If I was watching this, I'd be like, that damn Todrick!

Todrick rehearses:  (with subdued sassy voice) It's time for the nomination ceremony

Cynthia: What are you going to wear?

Todrick: I'm thinking I just wear my underwear and this...and high heels. Don't tell anyone. I'm going to give a reveal...some drama.

Cynthia offers eye lashes and a dress if he wants to go drag.

Todrick: Do you have a belt?

Cynthia: I do have a belt. It's gold though.

Todrick: I love gold!

He puts it on and struts around.

Cynthia: Oh my God! I'm done!

Todrick snickers

Cynthia: I can't. (She is loving this)

Todrick: I think I'm ready.

Cynthia: You need lashes. Did they say what time?

Todrick: No, they just said after Miesha. I want it to be a whole thing. Maybe I can wear this as a choker.

She suggests hoop earrings, "I have some to match your tiara."

Todrick: There. This is all the drama I needed. Thank you! Happy Birthday! I'll see you soon!

Todrick leaves and heads upstairs to finish his outfit.

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-94892’25”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-94906’20”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-94906’15”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-94906’33”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-94906’38”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-94906’25”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-94906’21”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-94908’50”.png

12:15PM BBT

Up in the HoHR, Todrick fashions a cape out of a blanket, "YES! Yes! Okay!"

*The cam switches rooms before a can get a great screen capture of the cape.

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-94910’35”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-94909’47”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-94910’57”.png

12:29AM BBT

Todrick is in his HoH bathroom singing, "The HoH is coming to see you......"

[This honestly reminds me of the scene where that guy sings for the Prince of Zamunda (Eddie Murphy) in Coming to America.  "She's your queen to be..." -MamaLong]

He continues warmimg up his voice with vocal exercises, "We have to give these folks drama today, darling."

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-94926’46”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-94927’43”.png

12:42PM BBT

Miesha walks into the kitchen where Todrick is getting a drink.

Miesha: Hey Baby. Good Morning! Want some French toast?

Todrick: Maybe; are you nervous about veto?

Miesha: Where is everybody? The question is, are you nervous about veto?

Todrick: Todd and Lamar are sleeping and Cynthia is in her room.

Miesha: I want to get Todd out. If Todd wins veto, we just get Lamar out. It's a good scenario either way.

[She asks if he likes CInnamon Toast Crunch cereal, so now I figure it was acutally cereal put in the oven to crisp and then she mashed them up to coat the French toast.  -ML]

Todrick: I don't think I'm going to eat any.

Miesha: No?

Todrick: No, I'll eat after. Maybe I'll make some pancakes today.

Todrick asks her who she wanted to talk about. The cameras move to Cynthia and we can hear Bob shout a warning, "Houseguests are not allowed to talk about their diary sessions with other houseguests."

The cams move back to Todrick telling Miesha he took his shower last night and got in bed then put on his music so ready to hear "any song"  and got a message that he has to go to the iTunes store and download it. He was so disappointed. He returned his headphones to the SR to get properly TUNED up.

12:47PM BBT

Todrick: I have to turn those keys today, Honey!

Bob: Todrick, please go to the diary room downstairs.

Todrick: (to Miesha) Get Ready, Honey!

1:00PM BBT

In the bathroom...

Cynthia: It's Todd Bridges in the bathroom

Todd tells her he is having a rough day, "I'm just so tired. I'm ready to go home. If I go, praise Jesus."

Cynthia says everyone is feeling that way, but she is going to try and win because she wants to win something.

Todd walks into the kitchen

Miesha: Are you glad we are almost done?

Todd: Oh yeah! I'm so tired!

Miesha: Can you imagine if we were only a third of the way through like the regular season?

Todd: I'd be in the bathroom hanging myself. 

1:23PM BBT

The livingroom screen now reads, "Nominations Today."

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-94987’04”.png

Cynthia is looking for her laundry bag to start packing her dirty clothes. She admits to Todd that she packed some pancake mix and coffee in her bags, "I got bad with it, too. I want him to try the gluten free, and we had so many."

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-94989’41”.png

1090303871_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9498310.thumb.png.9c6cef611b237d78e6750af0989354e0.png

Cynthia adds Carson's waterbottle to the shrine in the Chocolate BR.

Todd enters the room and is teasing Cynthia for swiping some of the groceries and putting it in her luggage, saying security is going to be questioning her,  "Excuse me miss, we are going to have to check your bags."

Todrick: It feels good in here now.

Big Brother finally adjusted the temperature in the house.

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-94989’59”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-94990’00”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-94990’02”.png

1:35PM BBT

Cynthia begins sweeping and cleaning up her bedroom.

1:37PM BBT

WBRB Glitter

The feeds return to Todd checking his blood pressure. It has gone hig again. He says it's because he had pain in his fingers today, and that makes his BP go up. 

In the kitchen, Miesha is looking for vanialla extract and Todrick is making tea.

He adds ginger and honey.

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-94997’05”.png

1:44PM BBT

In the Chocolate BR, Todd tells Cynthia he thinks it will be him and Lamar, "That's okay. I made some good money and can return to my hermit life."

Cynthia tells him she won't let him live a hermit life.

Todd says his mom is going to be mad at all of his cussing.

Cynthia: Do you think they left our fight in there?

Todd: Oh, yeah. They did.

Cynthia: Even our cursing? (She mocks herself) "And another thing..."

Todd laughs and says there have been much worse fights on other seasons, "they almost come to blows"

Cynthia: Oh, Lord Have Mercy

Todd: It will be all right

Cynthia: I love you, though. It's going to be a full circle moment because I was like, "Oh my God, Todd Bridges is in here..."

*WBRB Glitter

1:50PM BBT

Todd is telling Cynthia that he almost had  a Different Strokes reboot

Cynthia: Really? What happened?

Todd says it was going to be called "Different Folks" and he wanted Kim Fields to be his wife.

1:51PM BBT

BB: Todrick, please go to the DIary Room downstairs

Todrick: No, I won't do it (teasing) I'm going to use the bathroom really quickly

Miesha: Make it fast

Todd: (he heard Bob's announcement) Oh it's coming now! This is it!

1:58PM BBT

WBRB Glitter

2:00PM BBT

In the kitchen, Todd tells Cynthia that Miesha has been inducted, "This is Sister Miesha"

Cynthia notices a cake, "Is this a cake in here."

Miesha: It is!

Cynthia: Thanks!

Miesha: Happy Birthday, by the way!

Todrick is warming up his voice in the HoH bathroom, again.

2:05PM BBT

We now have RCHS on the feeds for the nomination ceremony. This could be a long one since Todrick is dressing up and putting on a dramatic performance.

3:10PM BBT

Todrick and Cynthia are laughing over the ceremony. Cynthia says his fans will be kiki'ing.

In the Chocolate BR

Cynthia: Thank you Jesus. Lord have mercy. Win the veto!

Todrick enters...

Cynthia: You know you need your ass whooped. That's all I can say. When I say you just need your ass beat! You showed out on this folks' show.  Todrick, I was not ready.

Todrick: You were not ready? You were the only person that knew

Cynthia: I was not ready. I helped you with your jewelry, Honey, but I was not ready! I thought Miesha knew!

Todrick: I didn't tell Miesha. You only knew because I needed your jewelry.

Cynthia: First of all, the song did it.

Todrick: Were you here for it? The drama!

Cynthia: I couldn't keep a straight face.  I was like, Oh my God. I was like, if I am going on the block, this is how to be put on the block. You showed out.

Todrick: I had so much fun

Cynthia: Whatever happens, it doesn't matter. You have cemented yourself in the Big Brother Hall of Fame. You have showed your ass today. I was sitting there looking at you like this boy needs his ass beat. You came in here and showed out this bad. I knew you were going to do some tricks...but I was not ready. When you started singing at the top of the stairs. I was not ready, Honey. I was not prepared!  I was like, go on and put me up there.

Todrick: What did you see first, the heel?

Cynthia: Well, I knew you were going to do a heel.  It was the train, Honey. And the key...I hollered, child. I was like go on and put me up there. If this is how I go, let me go out. And when you said you didn't even think his head shot was real.

Todrick: It was my favorite thing I have ever done in my life. I hollered. 

Cynthia: It's going to go viral! You are horrible! Horrible Child!

Todrick is laughing...so proud of himself.

Cynthia: And when you said you didn't even think his head shot was real. 

Todrick: I can't wait for my mom to see that.

Cynthia:   It was shade. This is everything, Honey. Your fans? They are going to have a kiki, child.

Todrick: Oh my God...the song. I can't!

Cynthia: It reminded me of Coming to America,  (ME TOO!)  I thought somebody was gonna be throwing rose petals behind you.

Todrick: I made up a drag name. I called myself Sarah Moany...my drag name

Cynthia: I was like, come on child.

Todrick: SARAH MOANY

*WBRB Glitter

[I'll be out for a bit taking care of PapaLong.  -MamaLong]

5:41PM BBT

Still adorable adoptables on the feeds.

They must be playing in the veto competition.

6:00PM BBT

The feeds return to Cynthia washing dishes at the kitchen sink.

Bob: Todd, please go to the diary room odownstairs.

Todd: I don't need to take this do I?

Miesha: Probably, just in case

Todd reaches for the veto on the table

*Feeds pop back to RCHS

[It looks like Todd won the veto.  -MamaLong}

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-95258’58”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-95259’03”.png

6:12PM BBT

Cynthia says she is bummed because she didn't understand that she could wait "I thought when the buzzer went, we had to go." Miesha says she tried to go at the same time with the same force because she knew it would take 8 seconds to get down the ramp.

*Feeds pop back to critters

6:15PM BBT

Todrick says he feels like taking a nap.

Miesha: If we want to go to sleep on time tonight, I'm not going to take one now.

6:17PM BBT

Miesha tells Cynthia that she added one of her dresses to Cynthia's dry cleaning bag, "because I never had one. I don't know if someone took it or hid it or what. So the creme dress is mine."

Cynthia: Oh okay.

They begin discussing Todrick's performance.

Cynthia: Even if my name was on the wall, I would have been cracking up. This is the way you get nominated, Honey.

Todrick: I wish I could remember the whole song I wrote

*Back to critters, again

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-95275’03”.png

6:26PM BBT

Alone in the kitchen...

Todrick: What are you thinking?

Miesha: Um, that it would just suck if our fate was to lose to Todd!

Todrick: We won't!

Miesha: Can't.

Todrick: I wonder if he would be able to put someone up, I mean I know he likes and adores you, but I know you were the bigger threat. Like who do you think their target would be?

Miesha: Me

Todrick: You think so?

Miesha: Yeah; Definitely! But they'll put us both up

Todrick: Mm Hm...and then if you won the veto, Bitch, it's curtains

Todrick says it would suck to have Cynthia to go on the block on her birthday and have to pack her shit up. 

Todrick: We can say, who do you want to go

Todrick: DOes that sound like a realistic pitch?

Miesha: yeah

Todrick says he can tell him it doesn't make sense to put her up on her birthday

Miesha: We would have to keep Cynthia in the dark, too, on it, right?

Todrick: Yeah

Miesha: And then we have to try to win...like the stratefy, even if it makes her upset

Todrick: We just tell her who to vote for...and Lamar has to go

Miesha: But I don't know if he'll trust us at this point, though

Todrick: All he could say is no. But It would be the gentlemanly thing to do. Especially after you attacked her on television. Lamar already has his stuff packed up.

Miesha: Unless she is like, oh that's okay. I don't mind. We can't let her be like that. Do you think you should talk to her?

Todrick: I think I will just talk to him first before the nomination ceremony. But if he puts me up and we both end up on the blcok, Cynthia is the one to vote.

Todrick: Obviously a lot would have to happen to get to that point. But it would be great to never have to get there! Okay, I'm gonna go take a nap and listen to Beyonce. If you get bored just come get me and tell me.

Miesha: I'm bored can you come back down.

Todrick laughs.

Miesha: Oh, wait. You thought I was joking?

128606016_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9530715.thumb.png.0c48182286416ea4a47070a690a923f6.png

643296400_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9530701.thumb.png.7e1a97e3ab64323f3aa639ca3edafadd.png

6:33PM BBT

Todd comes out of the DR yelling for Cynthia, "Cynthia, they want you"

Miesha says she thinks she went to go Tweet

*RCHS

Todd came out of the DR holding the veto. 

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-95291’23”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-95297’09” (1).png

7:00PM BBT

We are back on animal cuties

7:15PM BBT

Todd and Cynthia have been talking about him winning veto. He says they made him mad, so he showed up. Todd is clearly upset that Todrick didn't give him the heads up that he was going on the block. They discuss that Lamar did well in the competition. 

Todd: I know they didn't expect that (his win)

Cynthia: Well, you are back in the game, Bridges. Sly fox. Don't underestimate this man.

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-95340’54”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-95342’55”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-95343’01”.png

7:19PM BBT

Cynthia gets up to check the SR thinking the sushi could have arrived early.

Todd: Not yet?

Cynthia: No

7:36PM BBT

Bob: Cynthia, please go to the storage room

Todd: It's time for your birthday

They all get up and skip to the SR yelling at Lamar to wake up

Cynthia is thrilled to see the sushi, a cake and a birthday bag.

The CHGs sing happy birthday to Cynthia and she opens her gift bag.

There are party hats and candles, so they decide to put them on and sing again.

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-95354’13”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-95356’18”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-95360’28”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-95360’23”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-95360’17”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-95359’47”.png

1113182860_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9536331.thumb.png.a05bd7cb5ade0c6a2cc3ce4a95e14925.png

[Okay, I'm out for the night. -MamaLong]

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic