Friday, February 18, 2022 - Celebrity Big Brother 3 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Celebrity Big Brother 3 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/305-celebrity-big-brother-3-discussion-forum/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is West Coast Standard Time(See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

As you know, there are two Houseguests named "Chris," both with last names beginning with "K." For the sake of clarity, we will call Chris Kattan, "Kattan" and Chris Kirkpatric, Kirk." This could change with the HG's interactions.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB23-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Cuckoo Clock Bedroom (CBR)
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Pink Tile Bedroom (PTBR)
Ski Lodge Bedroom (SBR)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

12:16AM BBT

Todrick is talking with Cynthia and Carson in the Chocolate BR about guys he has dated. He discusses his "type" which is a pretty boy with nice eyes and teeth "that looks good in drag" over a masculine chiseled face. Todrick says he has dated guys with a weasel face because they had a fantastic booty.

Todd is playing Solitaire at the dining table.

12:56AM BBT

Todrick is the bathroom telling Miesha about people who have wronged him, and how wonderful he is to deal with the unfairness put upon him. He talks about being "cancelled" because he didn't pay dancers for a gig that they knew they wouldn't be paid for. He praises himself for allowing people to stay in his 10K sq. ft. home because he can't pay them what they deserve.

(Todrick has a strange view of his place in the world. I think all of us paying rent in his head.  -MamaLong)

366560132_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9279736.thumb.png.c861007b2006c316d32891ba45c37fcc.png

1:38AM BBT

In the Cuckoo Clock BR, Miesha tells Todrick she is worried that the key earring is too hard on his ear. Todrick says he likes it and thinks it will keep his ear from closing up.

Todrick: Don't look over here while I'm changing

Miesha snickers and the cams move rooms to protect Todrick's privacy

1:50AM BBT

Carson and Cynthia are asleep in the Chocolate BR

In the Cuckoo Clock BR, Todrick and Miesha discuss how people are annoyed by Todrick for talking too much. They discuss Lamar and how strange he is in the game.

Todrick: There has to be something he could beat us at other than basketball.

Lots of late night random talk. Miesha tells Todrick that at Christmas her mom puts up like 30 different Christmas trees in her foyer. "She collects trees, it's funny." They begin discussing family traditions. "I didn't think about establishing traditions until I had kids."

354103370_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9285131.thumb.png.343c944eb21e892a8847cc93d4aa3885.png1541063629_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9285422.thumb.png.56b1f72b5a60c4d4ce6ab4eb4bd1e733.png

3:00AM BBT

Todrick and Miesha are the only ones awake. Todrick says he feels like he will be on another reality show back to back because he did so well on the Masked SInger.

Miesha: I didn't expect to be here this long. I want to win, but I thought this game is not designed for me to make it in the end because people will take one look at me and say I have to go.

They discuss how their game has been so perfect. Miesha knew she had to win that first HoH and then the execution was easy, "Teddi made it easy for me when she said she wanted to put you up."

Todrick begins quizzing Miesha about what she was thinking and when she realized she needed to get rid of other CHGs based on information he was delivering. Todrick leaves to get dessert.

[Miesha clearly doesn't see that Todrick is basically asking her which manipulation

tactics worked on her. This is sad...a very bad look. I hope Todrick fesses up regarding his gameplay after the season, or he will likely really be cancelled. -MamaLong]

Todrick returns and eats in bed.

Miesha: I feel like such a bum because I literally fall asleep in whatever I am wearing every day. It's so inconvenient to change, though.

Todrick: Same

*The lights go out

Miesha: People probably think I'm a bum. I could really give two f***s, though

Todrick talks about knowing he should get up for the bathroom at night because he has to poop but being so tired that he decides to stay in bed knowng his farts will stain his clothes but he is too tired to care.  (GROSS) 

Todrick: What do you call poop? Like another word...

Miesha: turd

Todrick: What would I call myself with that word?

Miesha: I don't know, like Toddy.

Todrick: No, with that word.  (He is clearly setting her up to say Turdrick)

There is a lot of pause and giggles waiting for her response.

Miesha: Turdrick

They start busting out laughing. Their boredom has made them delirious. 

(Oh, and right on cue...)

Miesha: Oh shit! We are definitely delirious. Oh shit! Ohhhhh! I don't know if I've laughed that hard in a long time

Turdrick: Oh shit! That just made my night. Turdrick?

Miesha: Nobody has ever called you that before?

Turdrick: No, Bitch.

They continue laughing and BB tells them to put on their microphones

Turdrick: That just made my entire f****** night.

Miesha: Now that I hear it, I can't believe no one has ever called you that

[Me neither!  -MamaLong]

Turdrick: I'm suchh a child right now. I was over here crying in laughter.

Miesha: Literally, my pillow is wet

Turdrick: The tears were welling up and I was like, if she says this word I'm gonna lose my shit. And then I heard your sweet voice in the dark.

The giggling continues

Turdrick: I feel like I can get a good night's rest now. I love you! I'm so happy we are roommates. I screamed laughing. Oh shit. Okay, well Good Night World. You know the people on the lives are watching us right now because we are the only ones up.

Miesha: Oh for sure. Comedy Central

Turdrick: It's not even that funny.

Miesha: I don't know how you can sleep with that earring in your ear.

Turdrick: I'm scared to take it out

Miesha: It does not look cute with it stretching your ear like that. I don't want your ear lobe hanging.

Todrick says they can fix it tomorrow.

They say good night and the room grows quiet.

3:30AM BBT

The CHGs are sleeping.

4:35AM BBT

Lamar is up walking around the kitchen. He heads to the loo then washes his hands.

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-93014’25”.png

8:45AM BBT

The CHGs are still sleeping. Even Lamar is back in bed in the Ski Patrol Room snoring through fits of restlessness.

9:35AM BBT

Still sleeping

9:43AM BBT

In the bathroom, Carson tells Todd that he better be careful because Cynthia is the most powerful woman in the house (swing vote)

1205536810_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9344732.thumb.png.aea3d808d875ca3690392ff70babe749.png1589281716_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9344736.thumb.png.54c1bb78166746be3fd1f77f9ea476d2.png

10:13AM BBT

Miesha is getting ready in the bathroom

1800495127_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9347729.thumb.png.687b7346b5b7b29afa3fdf7c9d3a5f76.png

In the Chocolate BR, Cynthia tells Carson that now is the time, "I don't want to talk without you. Tell Todrick he left some makeup in here.....Oh My God....she said she did diary room late and may not have to do it this morning."

10:50AM BBT

The feeds return from Glitter to the CHGs getting ready for the day

10:53AM BBT

Lamar is playing Solitaire at the dining table. Todd is sitting with him just chatting about random things

11:01AM BBT

Cynthia talks with Todd in the Chocolate BR. She says she has to do whatever she can to save Carson. Todd says if it's on lock (the votes) he will vote Lamar out.

Cynthia: The thing is, Lamar or I would have to win this HoH no matter what

Todd: Or we all lose...if it's a tie, I can send Lamar

1442378749_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9352454.thumb.png.d3c954d9f828b77cfacc59b52ab9a549.png

1562064545_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9352755.thumb.png.96834d0b8ce63ddd911f5d080db2ede2.png

Carson walks in. 

Todd: If you could fllip Todrick.

Carson: That's impossible. I tried to talk to him about our deal to protect each other and he is a die hard Miesha fan.

Cynthia says she would not even be here if she had gone on the block. Todd says that is why he didn't put her up, "and they were mad about it."

11:29AM BBT

Todd and Lamar are talking with Cynthia and Carson in the Chocolate BR. Lamar and Todd both comment about how nice Cynthia’s sheets are. She jokingly says she had them shipped in from Italy. Todd complains that she didn’t get him any

Cynthia: Well, you don’t have us in your alliance, so no

Carson: At least we made our bed every day in here

Lamar complains about his arm hurting just from opening the bedroom door.

Todd comments that he left “papers” in the HoHR and wonders what they will do with it, so it seems like he has already been moved out of the HoHR

Cynthia says everybody’s contract ends today and now they are free agents.

Cynthia (to Todd): Is there a certain time when your thing ends today? (she means alliance)

Todd: down to the four…Go in there and bring some whoop ass

Cynthia: I’ll try. Trust me, I’m going to 

11:35AM BBT

In the bathroom, Lamar is pacing and sighing…

Carson: It’s gonna be over soon Lammy…what will be, will be

Lamar: That’s a fact, Jack

11:37AM BBT

Todd tries to get into the SR, “Don’t you hate it when they don’t let you in there. I hear someone in there. (he mocks BB) ‘The storage room is closed until further notice.’

Todd wanders into the bathroom.

Lamar: This HoH…Carson…(mumbling)

Todd (to Lamar): You got to win it. I don’t know if it’s gonna be something physical or mental…

*WBRB Glitter

205460597_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9342212.thumb.png.dfa7ce838d5ed417cad0a86e7474b2e4.png

11:41AM BBT

Cynthia enters the bathroom, and Todd comments that he will leave so she can get dressed. She says she is just using the restroom then going back.

Cynthia: Carson was the one who put her up, so she has a special little place in her heart for Carson. I’m sure they want her out.

Todd: I didn’t want you going up. You had already been there.

Cynthia: But we can be honest now

Todd: I didn’t want you up

Cynthia: Oh, Toddy. You love me. Just like you showed up later instead of earlier; it’s not how you start the game, it’s how you finish

Carson walks in

Todd: It’s Carson’s fault. He made me win that taste game

Cynthia: If Carson leaves this house, I am on my own, so I have to make a deal with someone

Carson: But you are the most powerful woman in the house because now you are a swing vote

Todd: If there is a tie, The HoH breaks the tie. No matter what happens, they carry the power. One person can vote, but it doesn’t matter. If one of y’all win it and put her up and put Todrick up, you are guaranteed to get her out.

Cynthia: They’re winning….Oh my God

Todd: Well they are insured that at least one goes to the top

Cynthia: But not both, right?

Todd: I don’t know who I would vote for. Well, at this point, I would not vote for Todrick

Cynthia: The jury vote?

Todd: Yeah, it’s Wednesday

Todd leaves for the kitchen and mumbles, “The HoH room is locked and I need the bathroom…..gotta go to the bathroom…gotta go to the bathroom. Got to go poop…got to go poo poo.” He reaches the door and happily finds it unlocked 

(The control room did him a solid…literally. -MamaLong)

11:48AM BBT

Todrick and Miesha are still sleeping in the Cuckoo Clock BR

11:58AM BBT

Lamar is sitting in the LR wrapped up in blankets

12:28PM BBT

Carson tells Todrick that a bonus offer is that if they could keep Carson, they will get guaranteed jury votes for him from both of them. Todrick responds that he thinks he should get that anyway, and he begins listing why his game play deserves a win.

Todrick says it isn't off the table. They decide to include Miesha in the conversation, so Todrick goes to get her. After he leaves...

Cynthia: He is going to do whatever she tells him

Carson: And my deal with him means absolutely nothing

976485350_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9349223.thumb.png.70561bc912310033d7df0bbd971fa580.png

12:33PM BBT

Todrick finds Miesha in the bathroom and tells her that Cynthia and Carson want to talk to them together.

Miesha: Oh gosh

Todrick tells her they are trying to propose a deal, "We owe them to just listen."

Miesha: I know, but it just adds to my guilt.

12:34PM BBT

They are still waiting for them and think they are probably chatting first

12:36PM BBT

Carson and Cynthia try to make a deal with Miesha and Todrick in the Chocolate BR so that Carson can stay.

He talks a great game!

Carson: We have just one final plea for you.

Miesha: Okay

Carson: You can still vote against me, Cynthia and Todrick could vote for me and then in this next HoH we would not try to send either of you home. We would vote to send Todd home and not one of you guys. And you're sure to go to the final four. In my heart of hearts, I think Todd is the bigger threat. He is awoken. I think for end game, to play with people that are transparent and fair and square would be better for the end of the game.

Cynthia: I would like to add that all the deals we had with y’all, we honored. Al of our deals have been clean, and I don't know what type of deals you have now, but you guys are the two to beat. You guys can't be pulled apart. Everyone is coming for the top dogs which are (points) you and you. You have all the power and can’t be beat.

Todrick says that Todd told him that straight out yesterday.

Carson: I feel like all the deals have expired and it’s a fresh slate. When we get to the final four we are going to be upfront and transparent. We are a package and you are a package. May the best person win.

Cynthia says they all want to win.

Carson: You've been really fabulous to have around

Todrick: And you have been loyal to the end

Todrick points out that he knows Todd is coming for them.

Cynthia: We don’t have anything else to offer. If we ride, we ride. We hope you guys consider it.

Carson: I think this gives you a little insurance. That's the odds right now.

Cynthia: And also, we had one shot to get you out. That was with Shanna until her shady dealings. So the underdog in this piece...

*WBRB Glitter

Carson: And I think you will still probably win

Miesha: Interesting

Todrick: It is very Interesting

Cynthia tells Miesha that she tried hard not to like her, but she loves her.

Carson: Let's have some fun

Todrick: I love you

Cynthia: Thank you for listening

*Hugs all around*

802273788_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9350638.thumb.png.53434df907f23d5964b02301ad71808c.png679522058_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9350631.thumb.png.89ddb079e1806d44c1b8e7c5a6e98cfe.png2144815876_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9350613.thumb.png.8196b010a7e1780a1f306e07e2bbc763.png

1024002766_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9350640.thumb.png.34e1fe956c23e1fb92b42c06cda7ca3e.png

12:45PM BBT

Now alone in the BR, Cynthia tells Carson that she knows Miesha wants an honorable win, and that’s exactly what they presented. The four of them in the finals are better than her and Todrick with Todd and Lamar.

Cynthia: I think she knows that we kept her over Shanna as a moral decision. We could have held on to the information and got Ms. Miesha out of here and then got Shanna out next. You have to talk to people and appeal to what matters to them.

Carson: Smart...thank you for highlighting that

Cynthia: Two things, she wants to win, but she also wants respect. SHe doesn't want to win groveling and killing people. Honor means a lot. And what people respect about us is that we don't campaign or grovel. That's why they respect us.

Carson: That should go a long way with her. We're a good team.

Cynthia says he spoke really well, too. Now they just wait.

12:54PM BBT

Miesha is prepping food in the kitchen.

Lamar enters the Chocolate BR. Cynthia tells him that she has to do whatever she needs to keep Carson in the house.

Lamar: I respect that

Cynthia tells him that she is voting to keep Carson.

Lamar asks her who goes on the block if she wins HoH. SHe says they need to focus on winning first.

12:58PM BBT

Cynthia talks to the live feeds:

Cynthia: Whew! Jesus help me. Lots of meetings today. Everybody's woke. . I am still in this house by the grace of God and now every move I make matters. I have to win HoH. Or Lamar has to win it. Or  I have to win it. I can't worry about Lamar. I have to win it. I have to worry about myself, and if Carson leaves, I'm by myself, or I have to find a side to be on. It will be every man for himself, but I won't have any support. Todrick and Miesha have each other and Lamar and Todd are together. We are trying everything we can. Hopefully our deal will work.

1844268567_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9352200.thumb.png.db638de6e76a6dd16f90a4284fe39c0c.png982756507_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9352157.thumb.png.a2b95efa09ac389fac1b940012855917.png

1:00PM BBT

Cynthia is finishing up her makeup in the Chocolate BR

1:04PM BBT

Todd enters the Chocolate BR and Cynthia says she has to keep it 100 with him

Todd: Oh, you're going with them

Cynthia says she is trying to work any deal she can to save Carson (same sentiments as earlier). Todd tells her he will break the tie to keep Carson, but she would have to swing Todrick, "you saved him, so if he doesn't save you, that's fucked"

Carson: Well, he is playing a game

Todd leaves

Carson tells Cynthia that they are going to get rid of him tonight and then she needs to go with the two she can trust, "the two that doesn't have a final two." Carson said they have done all they can and now they just wait and see.

1967328361_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9353129.thumb.png.0a24e137f183c798a0909e7dd87d2f2e.png1658410277_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9353115.thumb.png.cb69a19e29e9a3c9831481761de9e7b1.png

2077221725_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9353132.thumb.png.7dc89be7c50d46333636ff24b549ed17.png

1:17PM BBT

The feeds cut to kittens from RCHS likely until after the live show tonight.

• morty unpinned and locked this topic