Thursday October 20, 2016 Big Brother OTT Live Feed Updates

morty

This forum thread is for posting live feed updates & screen caps that reflect what's going on in the BB house.  Comments and BBOTT discussions are in the Big Brother OTT Discussion section.

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment] around the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother OTT Time is West Coast Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who. Download PDF.

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)
Kitchen Area (KA)
Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Back Yard (BY)
Bedroom (BR)

Tokyo Bedroom (TBR)

British Bedroom (UKBR)
Workout Room (WOR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Storage Room (SR)

You are all encouraged to add info in your posts letting others know that you can only stay an hour, or, "I'm done, can someone else take over!" or whatever, so that lurkers, or "floaters" will be encouraged to fill the gaps.  

There's something new this season, at the top of this page is a "Chatbox," a window that lets you communicate and coordinate your updating times and schedules. Although you can make comments in the chatbox, it's preferable that if you want to carry on a conversation, you do it in the chat room

Just to clarify, to post an update, you type it in the box below, that says, "Reply to this topic" you use the chatbox to communicate with other updaters, if you want to.

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at  http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/chat.html/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds and dish about the HGs at the same time.  

Thank you!
-Morty

Weekday Replay 10/20:

Voice-over: Here's what's been happening for the past week on Big Brother: Over The Top.
Scott: Alex, you're first, please head to the DR.

Voice-over: During the eviction, the Ball Smashers all voted out Shane. 
Alex: This is for you, Monte. I vote to evict Shane the Snake.
Whitney: Shane
Morgan: Shane
Shelby: Shane. Buh-bye.

Voice-over: While the Late Night Jamboree and America voted out Danielle.
Kryssie: Danielle.
Justin: Danielle.
Jason: Danielle. 

Voice-over: Leaving Head of Household Scott to break the tie.
Scott: Shane I vote to evict you.

Danielle (whispering to Shane while hugging him): I'm going to miss you.
Shane: I know. I'll wait for you, okay?
(Shane hugs LNJ. Neely and Kryssie are teary.)
As Shane walks out the door, Scott: Good luck, Shane.
Danielle in the DR: Shane leaving is devistating to me. He was my best friend in the house. I did absolutly everything with him so it really sucks watching him walk out the door. But I don't want to dwell on it too much. I want to make him proud of me. I want to win this HoH so that him going home this week actually means something.

Voice-over: Soon after, Kryssie and Scott got into a heated war of words.

Kryssie vs Scott.jpg

Scott: You okay, Kryssie? Do you want a hug or anything?
Kryssie: Please Scott, just don't, okay?
Scott: Okay.
Kryssie: You don't have to pretend you like me. You don't have to give me that crap.
Scott: Kryssie, I hope we are still playing video games outside of this. I hope we are playing Call of Duty. I hope we're playing Halo. 
Kryssie: That's up to you guys.
Scott: I hope we're still cool.
Kryssie: That's up to you guys. But like 
Scott: It is up to us, and I hope we're still cool after this. It's nothing personal. It's really not.
Kryssie: You took him out personally.
Scott: I had to take someone out.
Kryssie: I know but you made it a thing that it was a personal vendetta. Yeah.
Alex: Where do I go? (She and Morgan run to the LR near the hallway to the BRs to listen in)
Kryssie: There is nothing worse, Scott, than sitting on that f* ing block with no chance to fight for yourself. Because you guys knew you couldn't beat him so you back doored him. That's f* ed up. 
Scott: It's strategy. I offered Neeley a hug. I offered Danielle a hug. I'm not going to not offer you a hug too.
Kryssie: I appreciate your offer Scott, but I'm just not in the right place for it.
Scott: That's fine. That's okay. 
Shelby (Joined Morgan and Alex in the LR near the hallway to listen in): These people are idiots!

Voice-over: With tensions running high, the houseguests got a dose of much needed #Friendship.

Paul Arrives.jpg

Doorbell rings. Paul, with Pablo, enters the house. 
Paul: Hey guys. What's for dinner?
HGs screaming and excited.
Paul (in DR): Coming back in the house, super exciting and guess what? Best part is, I'm not playing for money and I never care so I can say what I want to these people with no reprecussions. 
Paul (to the HGs): Okay you bunch of weenies, let's go play this HoH comp and see what happens.
Everyone heads to the back yard for the "Perfect Shott" HoH comp.

Perfect Shott.jpg

Voice-over: With your boy Paul hosting the Head of Household competition,
Paul: Step right up. Who can roll their way into power this week? (Airhorn blows and the HG's run to the other side of the yard as balls begin to drop from above.)
Paul: Start playing with balls friends. Start finding the tokens. 

Balls 1.jpg

Voice-over: The houseguests scrambled to find token-filled balls so they could earn a chance to try to make the perfect shot.

Balls 2.jpg

Although Justin, Danielle and Morgan all came close, it was Kryssie who rock-and-rolled her way to victory. 

Kryssie wins.jpg
(Late Night Jamboree runs to Kryssie to hug her. They cheer loudly.)
Paul: Congratulations, Kryssie. You are the new Head of Household.
Scott puts the key around Kryssie's neck and hugs her.
Pawns.jpg

Kryssie, in DR: Look who's the first HoH from the Late Night Jamboree! The power finally goes to the Jamboree. And finally get to see some honest people who are here to play an honest game, play the game. I can't wait to watch everybody sweat while they try to figure out what I'm going to do.
Scared Scott.jpg

Scott, in DR: When Kryssie wins HoH, my heart sinks into my stomach. She was the last person I expected to win a competition in here. I know she is definitely looking to come after me hard. So this is really the worst case scenario.
Paul gives Kryssie a high-five: Good job Bud.
Kryssie: Thank you. Thank you. 

Voice-over: The Late Night Jamboree wasted no time celebrating.

Dance party2.jpg

Dance party.jpg
Neely dancing and singing: Who da bi**h? Who da bi**h? Who da bi**h? 
She and Jason dancing around in TBR. Danielle joins in the celebration.
Voice-over: Meanwhile, the Ball Smasher's knew their fate was all but sealed.
(in WCA) 
Shelby: We're f* ed.
Alex, waving to Shelby and Whitney: Bye y'all.

Bye yall.jpg
Shelby: We need a miracle. We need the care package and the nom to go our way. And we need to, like, "take two votes away" or something like that. And veto. We need everything this week.
Alex: Mmmhmm.

Voice-over: Later, the late night jubulation turned to strategy.LNJ Strategize.jpg

Jason: I told you, the roller coaster of this game. You will be down at your lowest-lowest and then some s* happens.
Jason, to Kryssie: I bet Scott's regretting that little arguement he had with you ten minutes ago.
Danielle: Now they know how it feels to be in our shoes.
Kryssie: I really, really hope that America puts up Scott and we can put up Morgan and Whitney. Someone can come down and Alex can go up.
Kryssie, in DR: Morgan and Whitney would be perfect pawns for me this week because they are the middle of the hierarchy. Alex is runs the show. Shelby is the little peon and they're the two mid-sized fish in the pond. Alex broke a promise to me when she was HoH. She promised to protect me if I used my care package to do what she wanted and I did. And she still put me on the block so what goes around comes around, Alex. Your time's gonna come.
Kryssie, to LNJ: Hopefully my reign as HoH will not be s* y and spiteful, it will be smart and tactful.
Jason: Aww our first one without Shane. 
Kryssie: For Shane.
Jason: Shane on 3. One. Two. Three. 

For Shane.jpg

Voice-over: Fearing they both could be targets, Alex and Scott made sure they would watch out for each other.

Alex n Scott.jpg

Scott: Obviously someone in the group is going to go home but...
Alex: We have a lot of thinking to be doing because I don't want you going home.
Scott: I don't want you going home. 
Alex: I don't want to have to like throw you under the bus. I'm not going to throw you under...
Scott: No.
Alex: I think there's still a lot of game left to be played and we can do this. Miracles have happened in this game before. 
Scott: Yeah.
Alex: Like, we'll figure it out.
Scott: Yeah. We'll figure it out.
Alex: I still have your back. I'm not going to like
Scott: 100%. 100%.
Alex: Cool.

Voice-over: But Alex quickly realized that in order to save the Ball Smashers, Scott may need to be snipped.

Ball Smashers Unite.jpg

Alex: I'm gonna need y'all to have my back this week. 
Morgan: We're gonna have to have Scott go along. 
Alex: Scott's gonna have to be in the dark. But I don't want him to be.
Morgan: The issue is it's him or one of us. Down the road, Scott's going to betray us eventually.
Alex: I know. I know. That's why, it's like, ultimately us four have to stay loyal to each other, no matter what. 
Morgan: We have to. To keep the numbers.
Alex: Oh God, this sucks.
Alex, in DR: I really don't want to have to throw Scott under the bus this week. I like Scott a lot but I have to think for myself and my life is in danger this week. I have to do what ever it takes.
Alex (in WCA): My worry is, she's gonna try to backdoor one of us.
Morgan: Back door Scott. He back doored Shane. 

Voice-over: With a new day upon the house, the debt collector decided to pay his respects to Kryssie in order to collect some safety.

Scotts Points.jpg

Scott: I have a couple of points I would like to make. First, I back doored Shane so if you want true revenge you might as well keep me off the block and back door me. 
Neeley and Jason laugh.
Scott: Two: I was the one of America's first have-nots so you might as well leave me off the block and let me potentially be America's nominee.  
Neeley giggles again.
Scott: And number three.  You need to keep people around that you could actually beat with America and I feel like I am one of the people you would have a pretty good match up against if you did want to take me to the final two, whereas some of the people you are working with, I don't think either of us would have a shot at beating in the final two. 
Neeley: Before you go, you don't got no tea to spill on your alliance? What you got to say about your alliance?
Scott: No I got nothing to say about my alliance.
Neeley laughs.
Scott: That ain't me.
Neeley: Alright. Cool.
Scott: Alright. Cool.
Kryssie: Thanks for the chat Scott.
Scott: Absolutely. Congrats again Kryssie. Enjoy your HoH room.
Kryssie: Thanks.

Voice-over: But the Jamboree wasn't buying what Scott was selling.
Neeley: I feel like he kinda low-key threw us under the bus though.
Jason: Yeah he was trying to talk s*. 
Neeley: He kinda threw us under the bus.
Kryssie: Yeah. Like some of the people that I'm working with.
Neeley: You don't wanna give up no other options though? You just tell her reasons not to pick you. Then give us some options then!
Jason: Yeah I know. Exactly, that's the thing. All he did was like do a comedy routine and he didn't give no real information, so f* that.
Neeley: If you don't want to get cut, then who should go?
Jason: Right.

Voice-over: Who will get caught in Kryssie's crosshairs? And which houseguest will receive America's next care package? Find out on the next Weekday Replay tomorrow night at 10:00pm Eastern/7:00pm Pacific, and for all the action, keep watching live right now on Big Brother: Over the Top.

4:01pmBBT: Julie Chen Q&A with the HGs:

JC: Houseguests. I need everyone to please gather in the living room. Right now.

JC.jpg
Danielle: Yay!
Jason: Julie Chen, loving the purple.
JC: Thank you.
Kryssie: Yay!
JC: I was going to say the same to you.
JC: Waiting for... two more.
Neeley: Hey Boo!
JC: We spoke about the nick names.
HGs laugh.
JC: You know. To be fair, I had to set Justin straight. Neeley I have to do the same for you.
Neeley: Okay.
JC: I'm sorry.
Neeley: Okay gorgous, honey, diva.
JC & HGs laugh.
JC: Everything else is fine. Boo and Babes/Baby off limits, sorry.

JC: How's everyone doing?
HGs: Good.
JC: Now, I see that everyone is wearing their Spirit Day Purple. 

HGs: Yes.
JC: Good job. On behalf of CBS I want to thank you for taking a stand against bullying and showing your support for the LGBT community, so thank you very much.

JC: Now to the game. Danielle.
Danielle: Yes.
JC: This was an emotional week for you.
Danielle: Yes, very.
JC: You were America's nominee.
Danielle: Mmmhmm.

Danielle.jpg
JC: And for the first time this summer, America's nominee did not get voted out.
Danielle: Mmmhmm.
JC: How does that feel?
Danielle: Um, you know, it's a bittersweet moment for me because it was my third week on the block and unfortunately I was on the block next to two people I adored. While I'm happy to still be here and that even though America nominated me I'm still here, I'm thankful that my housemates decided to keep me safe. I'm thankful to Scott but in that same breath I am so so devistated to see Shane leave.  
JC: Understandable. 

JC: Morgan.
Morgan: Hi Julie.
JC: Hi there. Now this question actually comes from one of our viewers. 
Morgan: Ooohhhh. Okay.
JC: How do you think America feels about the house not voting out their nominee?

Morgan.jpg
Morgan: Can you repeat the question?
JC: Yes. How do you think America feels about the house not voting out their nominee?
Morgan: You know, I think America also sees that we are playing a game too you know? America puts up their own nominee but we are playing our own game. It's getting interesting. Just because America nominates someone it doesn't mean that person has to go home every week so. I think they are realizing that some things might be changing.
JC: Okay. 

JC: Scott.
Scott: Hey Julie.
JC: Shane had some harsh words for you and for Alex when he addressed the house before the eviction.
Scott: Sure.

Scott.jpg
JC: You had the tie-breaking vote. Did his words influence his decision?

Scott: Not really. I already pretty sure I knew what I was going to do. I didn't take it too too personally because being a big Big Brother fan and being called a puppet master is actually a compliment. I'm not sure if he was trying to wound me with that but I just let it strengthen me.
JC: There you go.

JC: Justin.
Justin: Where ya at? Hey! How ya doin?

Justin.jpg
JC: Thank you, thank you. It was a tense eviction last night, to say the least. What was the mood of the house after Shane left?
Justin: Well I actually felt pretty down, ya know? It was crazy. It felt like there was a lot of tension in the house. But when Paul came busting through the door it became exciting again. But it was very bittersweet, I have to agree with Danielle.
JC: Alright

JC: Shelby.
Shelby: Hi.
JC: Hi there.
Shelby: Hey.
JC: For two weeks in a row, the eviction votes have been split down the middle. Why do you think the house is so divided?
Shelby: Um, I think. I don't know why you addressed that to me. 

Shelby.jpg
JC: Because I know you can handle it, Shelby.
Shelby: Aww, Julie. Um, I think we all know who is going to go home this week but I think we are trying to be more interesting this season and not send everyone out unanimously. So I think that when we know who is going home, we want to give our friends some votes and not let them go out the door with zero votes to stay.
JC: Good answer. See, I knew you could handle it Shelby.

JC: Neeley.
Neeley: Yes. Yes, ma'am. Honey. Yes. (laughing)

Neeley.jpg
JC: One of our viewers wants to know what went through your mind last night when the doorbell rang and Paul walked through the door?
Neeley: Wooooh! It was nice to see some fresh testosterone Honey. It was so nice. He was just handsome and full of energy and cute and "smedium" and I was just happy to see a nice fresh man in the house . It was wonderful. 
JC: No offense to the current men in the house though.
Neeley: Yeah, no offense. Fresh meat is always welcome in this house honey.

JC: Alex.
Alex: Yes.
JC: In last weeks veto competition, you took a punishment that gave you a disadvantage in last nights HoH comp. You could have taken a much less severe punishment. So my question, why chose something that could put your game at risk?

Alex.jpg
Alex: You know, when I had the option to take the Sand Trapped punishment as opposed to the HoH punishment, I was still HoH at the time and I still wanted to be with people and talk to people and see what was happening. And with the HoH last night, I already knew that I was at a disadvantage and honestly, I didn't want to win anyways. You know, it is what it is and I am happy with what I chose to do.
JC: Alright, thank you.

JC: Whitney.
Whitney: Hey Julie.
JC: Hi there. Not going to ask about the lap dance. Don't worry. (Everyone laughs)

Whitney.jpg
Whitney: I thought you were.
JC: No. What I am going to ask you is, what do you think your parents are thinking as they watch you play, not about the lap dance, you can go there, but what do you think they are thinking as they watch you play this game from home?
Whitney: You know, honestly, I think my parents are very shocked as to how I can control my emotions in the game because at home I like cry on a daily basis. I'm very emotional and I have yet to hit that point in this house where I felt completely defeated. So coming in they were like, "Don't let people be mean to you. Try to keep it together." And I feel like I have kept it together tremendously so I think that they are very proud of me and I'm very proud of myself for not completly breaking down yet.  I think they are happy with my game. I think I have surprised them and most importantly, I think I have surprised myself.
JC: Very nice. Thank you. 

JC: Jason.
Jason: Hey.
JC: One viewer wants to know why you aren't having as much fun this season. What's going on?

Jason.jpg
Jason: I think that we are having fun this season. It's a different group. Everyone knows I love my BB17 crew. We had a lot of fun my year. We aren't at that stage yet. We are still in the early days of this game so don't think that we aren't going to have fun Julie, because we are having fun. It's more serious this time around. I had too much fun last time and I got evicted so, ya know. We're playing it differently.
JC: There ya go. I think that's the answer.

JC: Kryssie. Congratulations. You are the new HoH. What is the best part of winning HoH this week?

Kryssie.jpg
Kryssie: Okay, I'm sure everybody saw me cry over the letter from my boyfriend. It was definiately that and the pictures and really just proving to myself that I could win a comp. I did really awful in the last veto and I was really mad at myself because I had a home version of that as a kid and so the fact that I bombed that so hard kind of killed my spirits so it's kind of nice to know that I can win a comp and that I'm not going to have to sit on that couch this week. 
JC: There you go.
Kryssie: I was getting too comfortable. I hate it.
JC: Well, well done lady.

JC: Everyone, we are down to ten houseguests left in the game and I have some big news for everyone. 
As you know, three of you will make it to finale night. But, on Big Brother: Over the Top, there will not be an HoH crowned that night. 
There will not be an eviction that night.
And there will not be a final two. That is because America will be voting for a winner among those three finalists. 

I'll leave you with that. Goodbye Houseguests.
HGs: Bye!

JC QA 1020.jpg

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic