HOH - Week 8 (Spoiler)

samg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If she's really ready to play the game, she needs to nominate Danielle. Danielle owns that jury, and will finish 2nd to no one. Everyone else has pissed off members of the jury, and can possibly be beaten.

But I think Erika will be too afraid to make a move like this, and would willingly accept 2nd place before she upset Danielle or tarnished her sweet girl image.

I was just gonna say that gambit, you beat me too it.

There is absolutely no way she is gonna put up CT. I think she really likes Boogie (eeeeewwwww), I mean after all isn't she a single 30 something year old and doesn't Boogie have money. Now believe me I don't know how, but maybe she thinks he is a great catch. He apparently travels, owns a part of a couple of restaurants, rubs elbows with celebrities? Who knows if she does put them up, I bet it will stun alot of people.

I agree that she will not do it, but she should. Great point about putting up Danielle. She does own the jury. I just would hate for anyone to go through this whole game and not go after CT. I would HATE to see Mike Boogie or Erika in the final 2. I am hoping for Will/Danielle.

Erika's 36, but I still think her image is mostly in tact. Either she really likes Boogie or is doing a good job acting. If Boogie votes her out, she will come off looking like the naive victim of Chilltown.

She told Danielle that if Janelle comes off the block, she will put Will up. But maybe she will put Danielle up. I thought she would give in to Danielle's pressure to save James last week and she didn't.

Erika is Mike's NEW best friend. She'll take him to the final 2, and NOT split the money with Will.

Archived