Sunday, April 13 Live Feeds / BB After Dark

11:23PM BBT: Adel comes back out saying that Rachelle is helping Sabrina. Allison telling the guys that she does not want to be played for a fool whle Neda is saying that they can pull Sabrina over if she is alone. Adel goes back inside and we hear him ask Sabrina if she is still drunk and in love. Allison weepy again saying that no one wants her. She feels that if she is up on the block she will go but it is stupid becasue any one of them would win over her if she was F2 with them. She is begging to be dragged to the end as the ultimate pawn. Crying she is saying to Arlie," Don't fuck me." Jon now with the gals out by the pool asking if they are mad. He apologizes again even though Neda said she was not mad. Now she tells him he will be that way again in the morning and he should just not be a dick. Jon carrying on that to her he is a dick and she is a dick to him not to anyone else in the house. He takes off his shirt and falls backwards into the pool. Allison still crying to Arlie whose faces look like , "How did I get another Sabrina on my hands?" Heather and Neda now debating about whether they will also jump in the pool. Adel now playing mother and tells them they are drunk and are gonna slip and break their necks so be careful. Allison still pleading the weak case saying that she has not won anything. Arlie saying lets talk real. She blubbers louder. He tells her she could win against Sabrina, Rachelle and maybe Heather. He says she can still win plenty before the end. Jon now stripped down to his skivies. Allison saying that she does not have anything to give Arlie and yells at him to not tell her not to cry. She now feels she will be the first person in the jury and that is fine. Jon back in the pool and Heather says he just likes the pool too much. Then she says she has to pee. Heather remarks that it does not look like it would be that big. Arlie telling Allison to talk to him and she keeps saying that she has nothing to tell him because no one will talk to her and again she is the last person in this alliance. Arlie keeps grilling her the way that Kenny grilled him the other day in the store room. Jon goes backwards into the pool again. Rachelle in her jammies now out by the pool. Allison now adamantly telling Arlie that her name is Allison and that she never ever ever goes by Alli. She is telling him again not to fuck her. Arlie telling Allison that he had come to her from the beginning and told her it was me you and Kenny.(Audio will not stay on more than a few minutes. DRG) Jon now talking with Rachelle about the promises that were made earlier. Arlie saying it is not fair that he knows she would have him one hundred percent. Jon getting more animated with Rachelle. Allison now saying she does not want anything from him and does not expect him to believe she would vote against Jon. Rachelle now alone by the pool and we here Jon shouting off camera that he will feed someone. He has gone back to the dining room and Adel says that the food is almost ready. Heather is there in her jammies now talking with Adel. Allison still crying to Arlie he is telling her she did not trust him enough. He told her she was at the bottom of the alliance and he was going to change it, but she did not trust him enough. She is telling him she would have given him her vote. She says she is a much better player than this and was given the hand to be here two weeks late, If she was not here at the beginning she is not a good player. Jon now up with Neda telling her that he will never ever turn on her ever in this game. He will never put her up or vote her out, please trust me. She swears that she trusts him more than anyone else, (Which if you ask me is not saying all that much. DRG) Arlie and Allison still talking in circles. She keeps telling him that she wants him to win because he makes a difference. Jon meets Heather on the landing in the middle of the stairs snd they are eating some of Adels taquitos. allison asking him what he wants and he says he wants her to trust him and let him bring her but she won't and that is just what it is. Neda and heather in the room with Allison and Arlie as Adel is calling out to her that the taquitos are ready. Now she does not want Arlie to feel like she is a victim. (Some one explain to me please the difference between a victim and the damsel in distress she has been playing for the past hour?? DRG) Sabrina and Rachelle out by the hot tub mow now and Sabrina announces she has been puking. Arlie looks like he is making his get away and Allison stumbles and nearly hits the floor when she gets up from the stool she was sitting on. Sabrina saying to Rachelle that she does not feel she can eat taquitos and Rachelle says sometimes grease helps. Arlie and Jon now carrying on about strawberries and bananas in very loud annoying voices.

11:55PM BBT: Adel now on the green couch telling him the taquitos will need ten more minutes. Heather Neda up in the HOH as Allison walks out of the bathroom and makes it down the stairs in one piece. Allison now in the bedroom having battled the door on the way in and is throwing her shoes around and talking to herself about how she is not going to care about anyone. downstairs Arlie relating how he was trying to get away from Allison for an hour and she cried at least six times. Allison now throwing a tantrum at the foot of her bed tossing her clothes every which way. She is carrying on about she is not a bad person and Arlie can win she does not care anymore. She can be the first person in jury she does not care she just does not want to be home anymore, I did not agree to this shit. I did not agree to this shit. I am a healh care professional and you are fucking sick and are doing this shit on purpose." Heather in a sing song voice saying if BB wanted us to have fun getting drunk then good job. Allison now missing her mother and her fahter and Andrew. She never wanted to be this person you made me be this person and you knew it. I don't care anymore I don't want to go home I will be first person in jury and make the decision. (don't think I can type in drunken circles any more. Don't let the hamsters drown in their own puke. DRG)