7/19 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

they are talking about how the most fav guest is figured out, and they Porsche and Rachel are saying it is the jury who picks that(what??) They say that not just anyone can voteo on that. Hello ladies it is "Americas favorite" player after all

Porsche liking her tan legs, her pimples are leaving, great convo (not)

now switched to Kalia, Dom, Adam and Dani, talking about how the rooms were last yrear, Dani says she wanted Rachel and Dom says he liked Meow Meow

Adam is saying he is gonna come into their room and suck their gumballs, Dani says eeewwww

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7:08 BBT

mindless chatting going on, muching on jelly beans and calling flavors, and which ones they like, "Adam Stop that" they keep saying, Adam baning on walls sayin he is looking for a clue, he wants the sorscer to say something, and he thinks she will sometime, the eys have moved he says, she is very scary a night cause she glows, mindless talk

ok we've switch to jeff and Jordan, she reinteraiting something about who gets prizes if you go to the jury, oh they are talking about the "Americas choice" fav houseguest, and Jordan wants to know why Rachel is asking that, Jordan starts to say she thinks she is bein maybe paranoid, then they start talking food and what to eat for dinner, sandwiches?? Spagetti, soup, then Jordan says yeah that's fine, oh that maccaroni looks good says Jordan, Jeff says you can make that then says Maccaroni and hot dogs??Can't make up their mind, Jeff says I'll have a bowl of soup luv cause I don't feel so hot

back to the other room with Adam, Dani and Kalia, Adam asks if Dani will do her

Real player show, she explains that she had to do the last epi from sequester, then Adam says can I be a guest? Dani says no, Adam starts screaming in metal voice, music, maybe cause they are name dropping on sports teams

Jordan is talking to Rachel about are they planning to put her and jeff up, and Rachel says she never would and Jordan says she will be pissed if she gets seperated from Jeff before jury, Rachel now going over why they have to stick together. Jordan says that Kalia told her Jordan that she would throw it but Lawon will not, now talking comps, Rachel says no she does not think this wek will be endurance, Rachel says there are only 7 that can play and it would not make sense for knock out, so maybe endurance.

If one of them(newbies) wins this week the girls say they are screwed, music, Geesh

Rachel thinks they are now knocking out ppl who could hurt them, Rachel thinks Jeff likes Adam, if they win prilkly put up Lawon and Kalia, and if they get the veto, then it will be Dom and Adam, Rachel again says Adam would be ok in the jury, they don't trust Lawon, Shelly had made the remark that Lawon is sneaky, Jordon does not care who Brenchel hangs out with as long as they are ok, they think Dom would go after Jeff, but if they talk to him they could make him see the light, Rachel says don't be paranoid, says she has wanted to talk to her but she has been hangin with other ppl .

Jeff and Jordan in kitchen just bein quiet, but I can really hear Lawon in the background

Dani walks in the kitchen and is of course wispering in Jordans ear, cannot hear, then again Music

My arm is getting crazy tired so I am gonna slide on out, someone feel free to pick it upanimated_wave.gif

Archived