7/19 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

Brenchel alert an argument on feed 1 on BB lite

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2:08pm BBT All feeds on Kalia and Lawson in backyard. Lawson tells her he feels blessed because they are together in the couples. Kalia says her and Lawson are the only couple making sure they are good on both sides.

2:12 pm BBT Rachel comes out to the back yard with Kaila and lawson. Rachel is wearing a large floppy hat and says she is being sun safe. Kalia says, yeah you aren't a tanner are you? Rachel says, "I wish I could tan dark like you guys, Well, not like you guys" and laughs. (she is saying this to lawson and kalia.)

2:15pm BBT Rachel asks Lawson if she can ask him if he wears sunscreen? Then says it sounds dumb, but I don't know, do you guys sunburn? Lawson tells her yes he wears SPF 15 and that he can get sunburned and got sunburned the first day in the house.

2:19 pm BBT all feeds switch to the kitchen. Not much going on, Jeff walks in and Cassi asked if he was sleeping and Jeff said yes. Not much speaking, Kalia, Cassi, Jorden, Adam in kitchen cooking or eating.

2:21 pm BBT Kalia and Cassi are talking about cramping with their periods. We are getting short spruts of WBRB ( I think since Cassi is talking about getting Merandia sp? birth contol again)

2:24 pm BBT all feeds switch to backyard. Cassi sitting next to Rachel putting sunblock on, no conversation. Rachel leaves. Jorden in pool, Cassi laying out by the pool. Only conversation was cassi asking Jorden if she was going to lay out, and Jorden said it was too hot out for he. Cassi says in about 5 minutes she will jump in the pool and then go inside.

2:30 pm BBT Jeff please go to the Diary room.

2:36pm BBT Feeds switch to Shelly and Adam on the couches outside. Adam is saying well if you go on thirsday, let them all knonw. Shelly askes why? Did you hear something/ He said no, and Shelly says she wouldn't go without a fight. She is also worried about looking like an idoit on TV. but she wins either way. if she leaves on Thursday, she gets to go home to her family.

2:57pm BBT Jeff on backyard couches talking to Adam about what it is like when you get out of the big brother house. How over whelming it is, and catching up on 3 months of music, news and TV.

2:59pm BBT all feeds switch to Kalia and Dani at kitchen table. Talking about feeling gross and needing to do a pedicure. Kalia says she has nothing else to do today. Dom walks in, and they comment on how skinny Cassi is getting. Dom says "Dani you eat a lot" Lawson walks in and we get WBRB, they started talking about requests made to production.

3:02 pm BBT we are back. Kalia is saying all her pants are falling off of her. She then tells a story of seeing a guy wearing very short shorts. She couldn't figure "wear he tucked everything up in there."

3:05pm BBT Kalia says she got her period this morning. She also is saying how sensative her skin is.

Kalia and Lawson, Dani laughing about how stupid there prank on Adam was last night.

3:09pm BBT All feeds on Dani alone painting her toe nails in living room. Lawson comes in and Dani asks him if he is going to paint his toes. He said no, his is good and will wait a week to repaint his toes.

3:13 pm BBT all feeds on Jorden, Cassi and Rachel in and around pool talking about The Bacholer and how horrible it would be to be one of those girls. But good side would be to go on some of the trsavel dates. Jorden says she doesn't get it, What you are on a show for 6 weeks and he is supposed to propose to you?

Feeds switch a couple of times, staying only a minutes on each conversation and then went to WBRB

3:20 pm Feeds come back to living room with Dani still doing her nails . Lawson, Kalia and Dom are in the room. Dom said his dreams 90% of the time are sexual in nature. Dom then says he has the penile drive of a 15 year old. It gets hard when he isn't even thinking of anything. Dom said the worst when he was in yoga and it got hard. The instuctor asked him if he couldn't do the pose. He said no, I just need to take a minute. He leaves the room.

Kalia hates when people confuse There and Their and They're or your and you're. Kalia says it is like nails on a chalkboard since she is a writer. Then Kalia says she is going to go take a shower.

3:30 pm BBT Dom is back, Lawson, Dani and Dom talking about wine and drinking. Dani says wine is the best drink ever!! Dom likes suki bombs, he said he and his frineds like to go out for them with Shushi, and Dani says, "Wait,....You have friends?"

3:50 PM BBT

Rachel dresses like Brendon all the time. He hates it. Dani hates her nails to match her outfits. Outside Jordan, Cassie, Jeff chatting about Jordan having low lights in her hair. She doesn't do anything to her hair at all. Gets her eyebrows waxed.

4:28 PM BBT

Shelly asking Cassi if she was ever playing for a key. Evel Dick told Shelly, right before he left, that Cassi was upstairs playing for a golden key. Cassi swears she didn't, she will call him out. She'll swear, well she won't say what she said yesterday, but she swears she didn't.

4:55 PM BBT

There's nothing overly interesting to report: Ed called out Dom just before leaving the house "Watch out for Dominic" Dom can't take Adam talking to the camera. The other HGs are on the couch in the BY. Trying to have a conversation. But all they are having is the joy of listening to Kalia. Non-stop. For the most part they talk over her when they can't take it anymore.

5:15 PM BBT

Dom in KT making slop. Cassi walks through, has pill in her mouth, goes outside to get her juice. She walks towards group sitting on couches in BY and cam zooms in on Rachel. Whose face is bitter all through as Cassi approaches in her bikini. Cassi grabs her juice and goes inside to chat with Dom. Dom says he can talk to Jordan for hours. She's just good ac chat. Cassi he can only talk to for 5 minutes, she says she can only stand him for 4.

5:39 PM BBT

Kalia talking to Dani. Giving her all of the 'scoop'. Cassi saying she's left with her integrity intact and how they hate her integrity speeches. Her pity party is really starting to annoy them, "I didn't get a chance to play the game." "Yeah, you were in some sort of alliance so you did something. She didn't try to get to know Porsche."

Kalia says Rachel and Porsche are just doing a catty girl thing. Dani thinks it will get better after Thursday.

ok, Kalia and Dani seem to be pretty tight in convo right now running by lots of different scenerios of how it will go down thurs, things is they are whispering, which is sooo annoying, Dani says everyone wants him out but not sure who she's talking about,Adam?? or Dom

Both Dani and Kalia talking so fast and whispering, my feeds are choppy too, Kalia hates being with Lawon

One thing I hate is BB lite will switch and then have all feeds on one thing, so the convo I was listening to has switched to Jordan and Lawon

Wev'e got music and WBRB, it's 5:53 BBT

Dani and Kalia whispering, kalia says Porsche is always buggin her,Says Porsche drives her crazy, no matter where she or they are Porsche always butts in, Porsche thinks they say that she thinksshe is still in the house because she Porsche is cooking for them, they are whispering soooo much I hate it, they basically are saying Porsche is full of herself

Oh funny Porsche just walked into the room when they were talking, so the convo went to working out, asking if they want to walk, Dani says Kalia , go walk, kalia says "No", I just did my toenails (any excuse right?)Kalia saying she like certain butt machines but cannot think of the name of the machine (butt buster?)

whispering again about numbers, Dani says ,"Ya know who I think would put me up?" Kalia says who? Dani says Adam, then really intense whispering, come on girls stop

5:52pm BBT All feeds on Danelle and Kalia in Bubble gum room. Kalia is whispering to Danelle so fast. Kalia whispering about she can't trust her, I can't tell who she is. Think she is talking about Shelly, danelle just said that her only stratgy is cleaning.

5:56pm BBT Porche come in asks Danelle and kalia if they are going to work out. Kalis said she already took a shower so she may walk around 10pm. She says her legs hurt also. porche leaves. Whispering continues between danelle and Kalia. as soon as Porche walks out of the room.

6pm BBT Rachel Please go to the Diary Room.

too much whispering and I have the voluum all the way up

The most I am getting is that Adam drives them crazy with his music talk and loudness, then Dani said something about him knowing a lot about the game, Kalia left the room and went to the John I think

Boys in the kitchen Jeff Adam, Dom, Dom saying his sister is a professional ballet dancer then he talks about that he Dom did the spandau ballet, and talks about Pas De Duex, partnering in ballet

ok now getting a convo with Shelly and Cassi laying there listening, Shelly is frustrated, Shelly says she is a giver and not a reciever, so also saying that if she left she has her husband and daughter, Cassi came in for a totally different reason as Cassi came in to help her family, not sure what point Shelly is trying to make, boy at least I can hear this convo, Shelly says you can ask anyone "I am not an emotional person at all", Shelly says she doesn't feel that much older then the others in the house but she know that they do not think alike, and it is just a weird deal. Cassi says they will go down as the two players that struggled the most with this game, and she will see when Shelly sees her DR's, and somehow Cassi thinks that they (production) musta known they her and Shelly would be friends and get along.

Cassi says she has been nicer and let alot of stuff go, her one regret is that she wishes she would have been nicer sooner,instead of bein a tough ass

all of a sudden we are with the others and I hear Rachel say the vote will be unaminous, even Dom will vote to evict Cassi, then I hear Porsche tell Rachel that Shelly was the other person who voted to put out Porsche?? Rachel is now asking if Jordan is nervous about the food comp, cause Jeff is sayin that he is nervous and thinks he will b on slop, Jordon asked the girls not to talk to her as she has one more like set of exercise to do

Porsche is still talking that Shelly voted against /for Porsche, Rachel says she knew they had the votes, she was the tie breaker so she didn't care, Porsche says she doesn't want anyone to hold it against Shelly for her vote, then saying I like her we need her for the reason that she does the cleaning

Talking they have the numbers either way this week. Starting to count, 5 is all they need, I just heard one of them say that Kalia doesnt like Cassi anymore so that isn't any problem

Wondering what the comp will be this week, (little do they know) as we know it will prolly have something to do with those questions,

Rachel thinks it will be endurance, Brendon is doing something stupid, hurdles ??Dani is thinking it will be endurance the week they all can compete, but Rachel says that just cannot be and it will prolly be a knock out (can't wait)

Adam will be good on the jury cause he is his own man says Rachel

Rachel says this next HOH is huge cause one of them Brenchel will go home, then talking about they could win the veto. Porsche feels that Dani will come out of the gate stampedeing, Rachel says that Porsche has to win that week "You have to" she says, Porsche does not think she is a big target, she says it would make no sense to put her up if she does not win HOH after the week they become singles(Porsche just stop trying to think honey)

talking about knock out comp questions, Rachel trying to explain, Porsche says I can;t let them knock me out

Archived