August 12th Live Feed Updates

Jem

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3:24am BBT

Maggie and James are whispering/mouthing things to each other. I think they are trying to make a deal with each other. I can only see Maggie's face. I can't make out her words, but she is giving lots of attitude while saying them

Wouldn't it be interesting if they become a new pair like Janelle and Kaysar did when they lots their partners?

3:15 a.m. BBT

Looks like James, Jennifer, Kaysar, Maggie, Ivette and Rachel are still in there. Beau and Janelle are drinking wine. I heard a female voice telling Beau to come sit down. Janelle and Howie laughing and doing the "Oh Howie/Oh Janie" thing. The HG in the box do not look amused.

James and Maggie are whispering to each other, but I can't hear anything.

Howie: As of right now, I'm still the HoH so start respecting that peoples! Take this from me Rachel!

Howie standing outside the plexiglass, talking about all the womens' 'boobies'. Asking "anybody tired? Sorry sorry...I'm the HoH. I gotta ask these things".

Maggie whispering/mouthing something to Jen now, and Jen shaking her head and saying no.

Guest Shockalot

Howie is happily walking around the outside of the chamber cleaning the glass. Whistling while he works.

James is indeed using his right hand (just triple confirming that)

Odd comments from the beleaguered contestants.

Jennifer: "Ive played Nintendo for longer than this.. give me a real challenge"

Howie (outside the glass): "..and you ate a snake!.. and had even bigger things in your mouth"

James looking in very rough condition.. even wobbling and appearing near falling asleep on his feet sometimes.

James and Maggie did appear to be staring at each other. Either trying to communicate something or just plain glaring at each other eye-to-eye?

Maggie swears she would get off - if she thought she was safe.

James says he would too.

Ivette says she is doing it because its Maggies Anniversary (huh?) and her grandmothers birthday and she can give her this.

Howie (outside being chanting dufus) "Hey you guys.. if you call a truce in there just dont put me up ok!?"

"You got two rattlesnakes inside.. and one out here and we will talk about that one later"

"What up Kaysarrr!!!"

Now 3:40 BBT

Just giving my subjective observations here but to me:

James looks in very bad condition.

Maggie showing a lot of strain next.

Ivette looks rough but has good body language.

Kaysar looks more board than anything.

Jennifer looks surprisingly peppy and content.

Howie announces it has been 10 hours - keep it up guests!

Howie is in top form and could not be happier antagonising everyone with sound effects, boobie comments.. and oh no.. the '99 bottles of Beer' song.

Guest Shockalot

Well now talks and deal start here at 4:50 BBT

Maggie demands she get a fullon deal with Kaysar.

Kaysar agree's.. he will not put Maggie up.

James swears he wont put Maggie up either.

Maggie says she is about to 'let go of this MF because its really starting to hurt!"

Kaysar says "hey wait.. what deals went on.. what happened last week.. I dont even know what has happened"

... Nobody volunteers any info.

Maggie is really insisting its very painful.

She wants to let go but she protests "I cant trust another word in this game".

Maggie is really twisting and grimacing in pain.

Janelle is outside the glass in front of Kaysar teasing him, writing notes on the glass. being silly.

Gets Kaysar laughing.

3:57am BBT

Maggie is trying to make deals with everyone individually to not put her up if she lets go "Do you swear on you grandmother, on your mother's mother, on your cousins, on your father etc etc etc"

Now she is going on about how much pain she is in. She says she can't trust a single word in the game in anymore because "there are some shady mf-ers in this house"(obviously refering to kaysar and James)

4:15am BBT

Breakdown of how everyone is coping inside pressure cooker

Maggie = she looks ok. She is leaning a little bit but her incessant bitching about the pain tells otherwise

James = looks extremely tired. He is very antsy. He keeps yawning a lot. He is not staying in one position for very long

Ivette - Looks very tired as well. she is kinda rocking back and forth. I have seen her slap herself a few times to stay awake.

Jen - Surprisingly looks very alert and unphased. She does seem to keep zoning out which could be her downfall (i've seen it in many "stuck on truck" competitions)

Kaysar = looks deep in thought. He does not seem to be affected. He is kneeling every once in a while. He is twirling his hair a lot.

The cameras aren't showing Rachel much at all, so I am unsure how she is really doing. I really haven't heard much from her.

4:18am BBT

BB just called Ivette out because her other hand touched the box that the button is on.

She is very upset and emotional because she wanted to win it because it is her and her girlfriend's, Maggie, anniversary and her grandmother's birthday.

Howie tells her to pick a box

Ivette says I don't want a box

Maggie tells her she did so well and that everyone is going to be so proud of her. She hopes Ivette gets a 5 million dollar box

She picks the black box.

It an air horn. Everyone expresses their displeasure with this box. Ivette apologizes and everyone tells her its ok and its not her fault.

She is now sitting in the corner of the glass box crying

(missed some - catching up)

Looks like it's down to Kayser and Jennifer. James took his hand off (Jen claims that he touched his box with the other hand and would have been out anyway. Dunno what happened to Maggie.

5:28am bbt (almost 12 hours in)

Jen jokes to Kayser that she will let him have HOH if he gets BB to put pictures of Dan and her family in K's HOH basket.

Jen is still humming and seems she can keep goin

Kayser looks bored

Howie has been chanting the "what us KAYSERRRRR" song all night long <sigh>

6:45am BBT - 13 hours in

There last set of rules included not leaning on the plexiglass at all, no squatting, and (i think), not touching the plexiglass at all.

It's Kaysar and Jennifer for the long haul...curled up in the corner of the glass box is Rachel - not sleeping.

The endurance competition lasted 14 hours. Jen won. Right now, at 9:12 a.m. BB time, Maggie, April, Howie, and Kaysar are sitting together in the living room. They are saying that they can't believe that they have been awake for 24 hours. They say that Ivette has been in the DR forever. Maggie says that she hopes BB doesn't expect them to act really excited when the HOH room opens. She will be happy for her, of course, but she is exhausted. She brings up the fact that nominations will probably be today, too. Kaysar is surprised. Rachel sits on the floor and whispers to Kaysar and Howie after Maggie and April leave (in between yelling "What up Kay-sar!"). Howie leaves to look in the large bedroom.

9:17 a.m.

Rachel is telling Kaysar about the commercial they were able to see for America's choice. She tells him that he looked hot and she thought he would have some women after him after that! Rachel tells Kaysar that he doesn't have to stay up with her--go to bed.

Rachel: They'll call me. Especially if they saw me plow through Howie on my way out! (laughter) Oh, my God. Ivette and Howie are trying to hook us up!

Rachel says that she got angry with Howie because he told her to "Get her fat ass" up there, and she told him she won't tolerate that, and he needs to understand that there is only so far you can go with joking. Maggie is lying down on the couch now next to them. She is moaning.

Rachel: You won eggs! I couldn't believe that all three of the last boxes were crap. I was so disappointed for you guys. I was disappointed for both you and James with that. I wanted to see one of you guys win some money or something. And Beau, he'll have bad memories of it for a whole day.

Maggie: At least he'll sleep better than any of us.

Kaysar: I think he drank the whole thing.

They talk about Janelle:

Kaysar: She's like, "I'll pick red, cause I'm MAD!"

Rachel: I know! I told her, go with your gut. You said you wanted red because you're mad, so pick that!

Kaysar tells Rachel that "He (James) was coming after you. I stayed in there to cover your ass."

Rachel says she knows, and thanks Kaysar.

Maggie is lying there during this conversation.

Rachel: That's my kind of fasting! I probably dropped a pound or two. I'm back to my weight! I'm back to my weight! Hallelujah.

Rachel: When you're old, you start to fall apart.

Kaysar: I know, I'm right there with you. I'm 25, you know.

9:45

Jennifer's HOH room is opened.

Jennifer is in the corner, facing the corner and holding a picture and reading the back, and SOBBING. Howie is patting her shoulder. April gets up next to her and says over and over that Dan loves her, he will marry her when she gets out of the house, etc.

April: Hey, we really need to take out the other couples.

Jennifer says there are only 3 left.

Jen tells April that she had to win because she was asking for an endurance comp all along--that is her thing she is good at, and BB gave that to her, she was supposed to win.

Jen says that BB gives certain people competitions. "Hello--CHESS?"

Talk turns to Dan again.

Jen says that she had a good, long talk with Maggie, and Maggie asked her to tell her a story about Dan, but a "good one this time," and she told Maggie everything.

Jen admits to April that she never uses condoms with Dan.

April: He pulls every time? And it just goes anywhere?

Jen says yes. She has a little stuffed duck (which BB gave her in the HOH room) and says that the duck "got in the line of fire."

April: You told your mom?

Jen: Yeah, I tell my mom everything.

Aprl: I need to get HOH next week. We are so in the line of fire now, right? Right? They still think I'm gonna be weak, but they know...

Jen: OMG, I have to nominate people tonight?

April: That's what I'm saying, Jennifer.

Jen says that Kaysar was going to put up two people and backdoor James. He wasn't going to put up Jennifer because she was lasting there with her.

April: It would probably be me.

Jen says that it was going to be two strong people if Kaysar won, and Maggie would definitely be one of them. He wouldn't answer her about who it would be. He expects her to put up two people from her own side.

April says he is crazy if he thinks she will do that!

Jennifer says that she is in sequester now and she could give a rat's ass if she wins the game, then says sorry BB. She says that she has different ways she could go with this.

She could tell Kaysar that she gave her word, and he believed her when she gave her word, but she gave her side her word FIRST, so maybe that is the word she gave.

She then says maybe she could put up someone from each side and be fair, and backdoor James.

She also says she could put up two from her side, and tell them they are pawns to get out James.

Jennifer says she doesn't care about breaking her word in this game at all. She doesn't like Janelle and Janelle doesn't like her. April asks if she will put up Janelle and Howie?

April says that Rachel was talking to her in the kitchen and said, "Well, she really wanted that, didn't she?"

Jen: I just don't trust him. When Kaysar comes up here I will explain what happened last week, and I will say that is why I can't trust his group.

April: Did he really think that we would put up two of our people?

Jen says that the plan is to backdoor James, so why do they care?

April: I'll be honest with you. I really think you should put up Rachel and Howie.

Jen: I can't put up Howie!

April: I know you can't.

April: You can put up Rachel and Janelle.

Jen: That's what we were going to do the first week, remember? We were going to put up Rachel and Janelle. I love that idea.

April: He didn't let you WIN.

Jen: I think it was half and half. He probably would have stood up there a lot longer and made it difficult for me, and hoped that I would fall.

April says that Kaysar should have MADE SURE, before he took his finger off the button, and made sure about the deal.

Jen says he did. She says he asked her every half hour, "I can trust you, right? We have a deal, right?" The deal was that she would put up whomever Kaysar wanted her to put up if he took his finger off the button. Jen says she told herself coming into the game that she didn't want to make friends anyway, so she doesn't mind not keeping her word.

Jen: I don't care, as long as I have Dan. I don't care. I don't keep friends very long.

Jen says that she can't have guy friends, and girls don't stay friends with her very long.

April: We have this room all week.

Jen: I've always gotten along better with guys than girls anyway.

April: I can't wait for Matt and Dan and Davida and all these people to meet one another, you know?

Jen: I'll bet you I couldn't get one of his shirts because they are white.

April: I'm better at the rolling the ball thing that we did. I'm better at those things.

Jen: You were supposed to win that, by the way.

April: Maggie won it, so that was good.

Jen: I know, but you were supposed to win it.

About Howie:

April: You love him, don't you?

Jen: Yeah.

April: He loves you, too.

Jen: Too bad he's with Rachel, huh?

April: You wouldn't date him, though?

Jen: No! I mean for game purposes.

April: He said last night he could play with or without her.

Jen: Let's get rid of the bitch, then.

April asks if she cares that she won't keep her promise to Kaysar.

She says no, because you say in this game you will lie and everything.

April says he was crazy to believe that, right?

Jen says that the whole idea was to backdoor James, so she is really keeping half her promise to Kaysar--more than half, in fact!

April: Who do you trust more, James or Rachel?

Jen: Neither! Hmm. Who do you trust more, the devil or a rapist? The only reason I would trust James more is that James doesn't have a partner. Every f--ing deal you make with Rachel has to include Howie, and that's hard to do. You can make a deal with one person, but not two.

10:30

Ivette comes in the room. She tells Jen she is so proud of her! She says that if she couldn't win it, she is glad that Jen won it. Jen tells Ivette that she wanted her or Beau or Ivette to win, but then Beau doesn't have a "significant other," so she would rather she or Ivette win, because that means a lot to them.

Jen says she thinks that Rachel may have had strategy that she let go, because she had faith in Kaysar to win it. But then she was coaching Kaysar to let Jen have it.

Ivette asks what the deal was?

Jen says he didn't ask her to keep anyone safe.

Jen says she will wait until everyone is in the room, it was three hours worth of shit.

Jen: It was one deal, but every thirty minutes he was asking if he can trust her, do they have a deal?

Ivette: He says he was able to go more time.

April: Look at him compared to Jennifer right now. He is in so much pain.

Jen: Let people think that. I'm HOH. You're a fucking idiot if you gave it to me!

Jen: I promised him the world in that deal. I don't give a shit if I break my word because I just wanted to get through one more week.

Kaysar and Howie talking. Kaysar was saying how pissed off Eric looked when Kaysar was AC. That he still thinks he did right in the game.

BB called Jen to the DR. Looks like she is about to do noms and an outside LD