July 22, Live Feed Updates

Nick watching Dani get ready from the shower, but no conversation. Dick walks in and tells Nick he is taking a shower with his shorts on. Nick opens the door to show it is true. Dick and Dani talking about Kail. Hard to hear what they say since the shower is going. Nick gets done, Dani goes back to her make-up and Dick leaves. Dani asks him on his way out if everyone is outside. He said they are kinda scattered.

Nick said Cosmo and Vogue will be callingher. They will be offering her a cover, but she will have to get rid of her Harry Potter scar on her forhead. They will have to airbrush that out. Nick then whispers into her ear, then told her it was a secret.

Feed switches to Eric and Dick. He is telling Eric about telling Kail to have fun. Nick walks in, they see that Eric has a lot of meds, ask about them. Some are for acid reflux, others for allergies. Joking about wher is the Ridlin.

Nick leaves, talk back to Kail. Said she walked away, thinks she wants to make a deal. Dick is talking about getting into her head. It is hard to hear, he is as good at whispering as Dani. Now he is whispering to Dani. Eric comes in, she sings out ERIC.

Dick goes into living room and starts jumping on the couch that Amber is laying on. He sees something asks what it is. She said it is Jameka's clippy. Dick jokes that she had her hair in rollers, then squishes it and ruins it. Said she was afraid of getting stuff in her hair during comp, he almost poured some on her, but knew she would be mad.

Talking about Joe being gone, saying how much better it is in the house without him. Dick says personaility missed, bullshit isn't. Can you imagine how bad it would have been this week if he were there. Amber said she loves Eric, he is so fun.

Amber said when Mike leaves, do they realize how much food will be available? He eats enough for 2 people at least.Dick and Amber whispering while someone is slamming things in the kitchen. Mike walked by, and Dick didn't know it. He told Amber to tell him, she said she did, but he didn't hear her. Now telling story of talking to Kail, telling her to enjoy herself while she is there.

Dick is telling Amber how he can't wait until Thursday. Kail will be a mess about going home, then when Mike leaves, he wants to go up to her and say something, but couldn't hear because of all the banging in the kitchen.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dick and Dani in HoH room. Mid convo. Dick said people don't want to tell her things because she will tell it to Nick. She said she doesn't tell him everything, but Dick said people don't know that. Dick said Nick is messing up her game, and hers. She said she sees things, she isn't stupid. Dick said she doesn't need to get upset. She said she gets frustrated because he talks down to her.

Talking about how difficult it is to talk. She doesn't want to talk about Nick, he said they sometimes need to. Dick asks how to approach her. She said he says you are going to get upset, and she hates that. Don't tell her how she is going to feel. He asks over and over how to ask her, she said she doesn't want to talk about it. She said this is frustrating for her, he won't listen, he said she won't answer. She gets emotional, starts to cry while whe is yelling, then walks out. She goes to her bed and hides under the covers while sniffling. Dick gets up and goes downstairs to have a cigarette. (My opinion: Looks like the lack of communication is still there...not sure why. She got upset even though I didn't see any reason. I guess she just didn't want to discuss Nick. Maybe she is feeling guilty)

(I just logged on, looks like I missed a big fight between dick and dani, this is what I saw)

dick and dani were in the HOH

dani left and almost ran to the little room got and bed covered her head you can hear her crying.

Dick punched his hand and stormed around his room for a second. Now he is outside smoking.

Dani is telling Amber about it.

Dani: my dad is such an idiot. He comes and tells me every little thing and everytime he says 'I know your are probably going to roll your eyes at me' He treats me like I am so stupid.

Amber: your dad has been bugging me lately

Dani : he is bugging everyone.

Zach comes in and interrupts. "I want to ask you something , you can say no if you want. I want to make dinner for you and jessica and have a four person date. I am not a dating person but I will make chicken marinara. I know we are not dating.

Dani :o-k

He leaves and amber and dani laugh as much as I do. :animated_rotfl:

Zach just came in again"raincheck for tomorrow'

Amber goes in to Dani. Dani said she hates it when he talks like an idiot, she doesn't let people talk down to her. She hates the way he prefaces everything. She said he wants to warn her about Nick. Amber said he is getting on her nerves too. Amber said yesterday that Dick told her he was worried about Nick and Dani. He said he isn't going to have his daughter be the next f*ing Erica.

Zach comes in, asks if it is okay with her, he will cook a dinner for her, Nick, Jessica and himself. He said it isn't really a date, but it would be something different. He said he isn't a date kinda guy, but it would be different. Dani said okay.

Amber and Dani talking again about Dick being on a power trip, and intimidateing Kail. Dani said if Kail gets HoH, she will put up Dick and Nick or Dick and Zach. Dani said he has never been a father to her. She said he thinks they will be buddy-buddy when they get out, and she said no way. Amber said he has snapped at her a couple of times this week. He told her to vote out Mike. He didn't ask her, he just told her. She also said he told her to keep her emotions out. Both think it is totally a power trip.

Dick is on couch in LR talking to Nick. Have on all 4 feeds, so can't hear what they are saying.

Dick goes into the kitchen, asks what Zach is making, he said spaghetti with chicken on top. Dick said that would make him sleepy, and if he takes a nap he would be up until morning.

Amber and Dani still whispering about convo with Dick. Rehashing how no one will talk to her because of Nick. Amber says people still talk to her. Dick is saying he is going to throw in a monkey wrench, they don't know what that would be. Nick walks in, they have to stop talking. Nick says "hi camera 17". He sits next to them. Nick said both of them have a special place in his heart, Amber said whatever... He said to keep up the good work, and walks away.

Dani thinks he really does like her because of what he says. Amber says it has only been 3 weeks. It seems longer in the house. Dani said things in the house aren't always as they are portrayed.

Meanwhile, Dick is outside on the couches with Jameka also rehashing that he can't talk to Dani, she just keeps saying what he says, instead of what she wants. Both seem very frustrated.

Dani says she is really missing her boyfriend in the beginning she cried every single day. She said she really likes Nick, and he is cute and all, but she's not stupid. This is a game, and he isn't playing a great one. He thinks he is a lot more sneaky then he is. Dani said she hasn't told anyone at all, not even her Dad. Amber said she hasn't told Dustin.

Dani and Amber leave bedroom. Dani to bathroom, Amber stays in other bedroom with Dustin.

3:38pm BB time: amber and eric in HOH discussing how poorly dick is playing the game this week

eric: dick is assuming joe's role, which is ironic because he talked about how poorly joe was playing

amber: yeah

eric: dick has told no less than seven people how much he can trust each of them...he has been trying to work some people that he wasnt originally with this week, he's told you me daniele and a few other people 'you're my number one thing' i didnt take it to mean anything because i know its bullshit..then everyone comes and tells me he said he cant trust me because of this and that reason..he thinks he has great relationships with everyone and whoever gets thrown under the bus then he can just latch on to others, at the end of the day you cant do that with 12 people...you cant be everybody's best bud...dick thinks he can create a scenario in which he is never in danger, the manner in which he's approached it makes him someone who will be out soon...any time that i am sitting with one particular person he will burst in

amber: the last few days hes woken me up...dick and daniele got into it, dick said he's worried about daniele and nick...but i know daniele is not as into nick as everyone thinks..dicks been on daniele's ass every day that she's gonna be the next erica and he makes her look more stupid than she really is

eric: i think this week she's been totally cool with me

amber: oh yeah i asked her and she's totally cool, etc

eric: that week i asked her are you ok, im asking a 99 lb girl who says she's blacking out if she's ok so i know she talked shit about me the next 7 days after

amber: jen thinks there's something there between her and nick, and i told her i think it may be all game, jen told me when me and nick were first hanging out nick was like me and you can get far together, and she goes we started hanging out and getting close so people made comments and nick said let's distance ourselves but work together, jen says but since then he wont give any feedback to her, i think he's just stringing her along....then nick said if i had it my way i'd keep jen around because we're friends.....

amber:i need to stop it with dick and nick because they are both getting on my nerves so fucking bad

eric: i was upstairs and nick mike and zach stood downstairs with their hands in a circle like 'till the end' i saw it with my own two eyes...i think jen is the one calling nick out on this, the thing with nick and daniele and him and jen ...we dont want to believe he's doing this to daniele but the truth is there is just as much chance he's doing the same thing to daniele as he is with jen, he can pretend to be genuine....but he's NOT genuine

amber: noooo he's not.....he only talks game for a few minutes, and then he's done with it...like 'oohhh i gotta get a drink'

eric: i think if nick is hoh i'd be on the list (to be nominated)

interestingly...nick rings the hoh doorbell and comes in because he wants to listen to the ramones, says he's bored and really pissed that he wants to do stuff .....complains about zach and his dumb new double date night plan

eric: (making fun of zach) 'its not really a date, its just im tired of cooking for everyone'...wtf he's only cooked the last two nights because he's scared shitless

nick:daniele's so bipolar because her dad puts her in a bad mood, so daniele's gonna be so pissed off (from the double date thing)

eric: people are out of their fucking minds in this place.........and amber (touche) agrees

nick : god i just want to cut my fucking hair (thanks for turning the feeds back to boring nick)

apparently production asked nick to wait two days to cut his hair, and he's impatient :rolleyes:

eric: im going to dye my hair

doorbell rings....its dustin

kail and dick have been on the outdoor couch, dick's talking about when he lost a shitload of money in some failed business deal...kail asked if it was the bar business and he said no (didnt say what it was though)....he seems to be coughing more often during their conversation

dustin,nick,eric,amber laughing about nothing really just smalltalk in hoh

eric relays the zach story again: just luck of the draw it happens to be a RANDOM selection of daniele jessica nick and HIMSELF that zach's going to cook for

amber and dustin discuss that mike is the 'bathroom dribbler' and dustin yells that he also doesnt put the seat down

amber enlightens us with the fact that she's glad she doesnt have a penis because if she did she'd just sit around and play with it all the time

eric says (jokingly) that if he were to get the solitary in the gym that danielle from last season got that he'll just spend the whole time jerking off....he imitates the BB voice 'eric...this is not what we had in mind'

eric: its so much time between now and thursday i just dont want to talk about the game and i just want to have fun together and we have been known to be able to do that, i kinda just want people to leave me alone

amber and dustin: mmmmhmmm

Amber and dustin in the HOH

Amber is eating chips with her mouth open. Smack crunch smack

dick is taking a shower , eric tried to pour flour on him but the top of it was too high for him.

Eww, saw dick's ****

Now Eric has flour goo on him,having a hard time getting it off.

Dustin says I am up for pranks, but we have to have an understanding we both agree.

Eric says just don't violate me in my sleep

Amber Eric Dustin in HoH eating all of Dick food.

Dick is getting dress

Amber said Dani ate all of his food.

Talk turns to football. When does it start and such. Now conversation turns to farts.

ERic: I like it here. Normallly we hang out with people we are familiar to us. Here everyone has their own way of talking. I love all of the accents.

Mike is in the kitchen, at the bar. He is talking about his whole life. He is talking about various jobs he has had. He was a security screener at the airport, and he does "painting" now. He has sold cars before.

Kail asks how much training he has to have to do security screening, and we get FOTH.

On the other feed just before that, Eric was in the HOH with Dick and someone else. Eric was doing most of the talking, but I didn't hear the conversation, as I switched to the Mike feed.

Mike is listening to Mike at the bar, still, in the kitchen. Jess is walking by, listening to them now and then, but not talking.

In the HOH, Eric is talking to Dick. Dick is telling Eric that he can use his bathroom if he wants.

(I have no idea why) Amber is in the HOH sitting in a chair and she has been (surprise!) crying. She is waving her hands at her face, and saying "fuck" under her breath, and clearning her throat, and trying to stop crying.

Dick is saying that he "dyed his face!" He is rinsing his hair. (I assume hair dye has gotten on his face--ed)

Still no idea why Amber is crying.

FOTH again

Dick is pointing to his picture where he was in the Pirate movie. He is talking on and on about himself. BB tells him to move his mic lower down, and Dick asks "How about on my cock?"

Dick: Dick, move your dick to your dick. I mean your microphone to your dick.

Amber asks about the pictures--she asks which picture is the most recent with his son, and Dick isn't sure.

Amber says that his son looks "so much more filled out" in one of the pictures.

Amber compliments the pictures.

Dick says you can do some serious spins in his chair. He says it is better than the teacup, and asks how many revolutions he is doing--six?

Dick is looking at a picture of him with Dani. He says it "kind of makes me sad because I look at it and think God, what happened??"

Dick and Amber agree that his son looks like a "clone of him."

Dick says that "She (Dani) looks like the...other half." We get a brief FOTH.

Eric comes up and things fall silent. He says he guesses he will go "explore the house."

Dick says they will all go downstairs, and they leave. But then Dick goes back into his room. He is laughing to himself. Dick takes glasses out of a sock, where he had them, and puts them on. Close up of him putting keys on a lanyard. He takes the glasses off. (Seems to be preparing the room for his absence in private). He goes downstairs.

Obviously, Amber is upset about something. She is lying on the couch with her head in her hand, trying not to cry. She breathes out slowly. She grabs a pillow and clutches it and wraps herself around it and moans. (Must be a day with a "Y" in it--Amber is crying--Cat)

Eric sits next to Amber, tries to cheer her up. He has no mic and BB tells him to put one on.

Amber: He says it all of the time. I've heard it from a people that he's gone around saying I'm emotional, or whatever.

She says that Dick has even admitted to her that he told people she was emotional, and it was "for her own good."

Now I can't even cry or whatever!!

Eric says let him say what he wants to say, Dick wants her around and that's the important thing. He tells her that if Dick keeps acting like this, he won't be around for long, and that it doesn't matter, then. Don't worry.

Eric: Be strong! (In a big voice)

She says she can't pull herself together, but she needs to. (Imagine that--ed)

Eric says she has him, and to remember--he (Eric) has been voted the person in the house mostly like to cheer people up!

Amber: It's just all week he's been like on my ass.

Eric whispers (Jen is lying right next to them, "asleep")

Eric: He thinks he's in control now.

Eric says the thing is, he doesn't care what Dick thinks. He says not to let it bother her.

Amber: It's like even when I was reading the Bible in there, he walks by and I didn't say anything to him. He says, "What the fuck is your problem!?" He's so rude and I go, I'm just reading! He goes, "What? You're into the Bible now??" No, I just wanted to fucking read something!

Eric: I don't remember who said this to me, but somebody made a really good point really early on to me. They said if you feel strongly about something that is going on here, if you feel a certain way, then it is almost definite that a bunch of other people feel the exact same way. Therefore, those things catch up to people eventually and they'll either need to change it or they won't be here anymore. And if you feel that way, I'm sure a lot of people feel the exact same way. I think he's been very arrogant this week.

Amber: Yeah.

Eric: He's only fucking over his own kid. Once he starts putting other peoples'....

Amber whispers: She's scared of him.

Eric: He's another Joe. He's going to take it too far one week and he's gonna hang himself and he's not going to be able to get out of it. I'm not saying that I hope that happens soon.

Amber: I know.

Eric: I'm just saying...He cannot, he will not make it to the end. He's just too abrasive of a personality and he's gonna rub someone, across someone just a little too much the wrong way one week and he's not gonna be able to get out of it. He can't go around being obnoxious to everyone and think that's gonna work. I think he thinks he has the charm that can like pull it off so he can like work his way out of it once he does it. But you know, people don't want to be on a roller coaster ride all of the time. Like, super nice, super mean, super nice.

Eric says he would sit down and have nice chat with Kail, trying to make her feel better, and then he would kill her again. He says that he can't have it both ways.

Zach walks up, and Eric asks what's on the menu. Zach says he likes cooking and it will give him a chance to 'get close to a couple of you guys." Eric says that a lot of them need to get to know each other better, and he thinks it's a good idea.

Zach: And I don't want to pull---I mean, I'm not the date guy.

Zach says it gets so boring and repetitive here, he wants to change it up sometimes.

Amber is rubbing Eric's, back, running her fingers through his hair. He is talking to Zach this whole time, as Zach watches. (We just had a FOTH for a while before this).

Eric is complimenting Zach on getting naked one day to liven things up. Zach says things were tense that day. He "confided in Amber" and thought he had to "do something to snap me into me!"

Zach; Some people hit walls. Some people go out and get fucking trashed. I go out and get naked.

Eric says that it is the same with him--he got his nipples pierced.

Zach says he thinks his dad will be like, Oh, God! His mom will be like--

Eric interrupts and says he doesn't think any of their families will be surprised at what they do, and they will think that is Zach being himself.

Zach says that his Dad told him that everything will be on national TV and he is "acting for DolphinCrash" and the family, etc.

Zach: So, I said, I can't get naked, Dad?

Zach says that his dad told him that his grandmother watches every reality show known to man, and she will be watching. He says he told him that his grandma saw him naked as a kid!

Zach says he only worries about his work, and the guys at work will say he is an idiot.

Eric talks over him and says people will realize it is a show.

Zach says that people will realize it is harder in the house than it seems, and there is a lot of down time.

Zach walks over to sit next to Amber and Eric.

Zach says that his Grandma "got him on" season 7 (got him watching it). He liked Survivor and Amazing Race, but not BB.

Zach says that he had to pick between watching 24 and Heroes, and one of his friends is on 24. (We get FOTH immediately--Thanks, Zach)

When we come back, Eric is in the hot tub. Zach asks "What is eating you?" to Amber.

Amber: Nothing! I'm fine! (Amber's nose is stuffy from crying)

Amber: Just because I don't talk for 5 minutes doesn't mean something is wrong.

Zach: I didn't mean that. You just seem melancholy.

Amber claims her stomach is upset--she threw up at 4 in the morning.

Zach: No eggs for you.

Amber: No eggs for me.

Eric is next to them in the water. Zach asks how Ace Ventura combed his hair. Eric describes it. (Oh, what a treat--another year with Ace Ventura impressions--Cat)

Zach says he will go in the DR and ask for a Hawaiian shirt, and will do his hair like that. He leaves.

Amber lies down next to the pool, facing it, on her stomach.

Eric is right next to her, in the water.

Eric asks in a slightly sarcastic voice: Excited for the party?

Amber: Ehh

They laugh.

Eric: Let's leave the house. Just run away. A few hours. Just run away together and leave everyone else. I don't really care what we do or where we go. Amber is giggling.

(I lost my feeds for a few minutes)

Everyone is inside, getting ready for the "party."

Dani says to Amber "Who says that? 'Knock, knock!' That's kinda rude, don't you think??

Amber says yes, it was.

(I didn't see who did this to them--ed)

Dani is (surprise!) lying in bed, but she appears to be ready for the party, with full makeup and hair done, etc.

Feed switches to outside with Dick and Zach.

Dick is pretending to play the guitar, and couching constantly.

He is telling Zach that he requested all double CD's for HOH.

Zach says that they have a "couple of crappy beers left" and might as well get one. Dick decides they won't--they should save them up for tonight and have them all at once. Dick wants to play quarters, then remembers they don't have a quarter.

Zach says he likes "chandeliers" better.

Dick hasn't heard of it.

Zach says that more people can play it. You have on quarter glass in one direction, and one in the other direction. Two people are playing quarters on either side, and you pass it to the left, and both glasses end up on one person and they have to drink both.

Dick likes quarters because you can "gang up on one person" and make them drunk and make them (makes a gagging sound).

Dick says they have done it with schnapps one night, he thinks it was junior prom.

Dick farts enormously, thinks the "coast is clear--it's still in my pants." Then realizes he moved around and it is free.

Dick talks about 6th grade camp and how he kicked the shit out of someone's best friend, and we get FOTH

Houseguests are on outdoor lockdown at 5:45 p.m. hamster time.

Dani is sitting outside with Zach.

Dani says Dick is in a bad mood. She tells Zach to punch him in the face. Zach says after hearing his stories, he doesn't think so. She asks what stories? He says about the fights Dick has been in.

Zach says that he has never been in a fight with his Dad.

Talk of pets. Mike and Jameka are on the couch with Dani and Zach. They are talking about pets and Jameka says that she feels dogs should have a place to run around. Dani says she feels bad that her dog has to be inside, but she does take him out! She says that in her "next place" which she will "get when she gets out of here," she will make sure she has a place for the dog to run around outside.

Eric is ironing. Jameka tells him to watch out for it--it ruined her shirt. Eric thanks her, and realizes the iron is not plugged in.

Jen asks who isn't outside yet?

Jen: Oh. Evel.

Everyone is pretty dressed up.

Zach is talking about he and his friend renting a yacht for a party. He went to one last year, and it was fun.

Now, Dick is outside, and Eric and Amber are inside. Eric has his shirt off, and is ironing it inside. Amber is helping him.

Amber whispers to Eric; I feel like I fucked up with Nick today.

Eric whispers something

Eric; Oh, well!

Dick comes in and says: They said they are going to hand out penalty nominations!

Eric says they did not!

Amber: Whatever!

Eric: They said you're an asswipe!!

Jen comes in: I can confirm!

Now they seem to all be outside.

Dick is sparring with Amber about how he "took a cup out of her hand." It got tea all over Amber.

Amber thought it was an accident, and so did Jameka.

Amber: I thought it was an accident..until now.

(Amber is saying this with uncomfortable giggles, but turns from him and looks at the others)

He says he totally meant to do it.

Nick asks to sit down between Dani and Zach, where there wasn't a big space to begin with. Dani isn't looking at him.

Talk of t.v. shows. Miami Vice.

Someone says the names, and Dick corrects them saying "Crockett and Tubbs! What's wrong with you??!"

Most of the women are in tight mini dresses. Dani is in a nice top with jeans and boots.

The guys are in jeans and nice shirts.

Dustin in khakis and nice shirt.

Dick is in a black t-shirt and jeans. He's wearing his shirt that says he is "mean"

I do not see Nick, and it appears that he is over on the hammock, ALONE. He is not with all of the others, and they are all on the couch, including Mike and Kail.

Dick starts to talk about a fight with a bunch of "Mexican gang dudes" and we once again get FOTH.

When the feeds come back, Amber is on the hammock with Nick.

Amber is telling Nick about how she "can't even cry" because of the way Dick treats her.

Nick says that no one trusts anyone else because of the context of the game.

Nick: I know that Dani still doesn't trust me.

Amber: Huh?

Nick: Dani still doesn't trust me and that fucking kills me.

Amber: You don't think she does?

He says he knows she doesn't, it's getting on his nerves, and that is why he is like he is today.

Nick says that he is upset because of something that Dani said to him.

He says he is "going into this bad mode like it's gonna be me against the house." He says that he doesn't want to talk to anybody or anything.

Nick: I'll tell you right now. She has crossed the line of.... having a boyfriend.

Amber: Yeah

FOTH!!!

Nick: She's either hurting her boyfriend or she is hurting me or both.

Amber: Both. Yeah.

Nick: I've got it pegged where she has one of those types of boyfriend who will get hurt and take her back, no matter what.

He says he's (Nick) not the type that will get pushed around. She (Dani) says mean things to him and he thinks, Whatever. He thought about the comment last night, and she is avoiding him today.

Amber: She asked me what is wrong with you.

Nick: It's her!

He thought that there would be no emotions in the game, but there are. He thought he would come in and fuck with people, but you can't do that all of the time. He says that he won't change and if he gets caught up in his emotions and gets hurt, that is probably what will happen. He wants to chill for a couple of days.

Nick: I think that is still the way it is going down. I'm guessing it is. (Him against the house)

He says he doesn't want to talk to some people. He is distancing himself from Zach. There are some people he doesn't want to deal with.

Nick: She (Dani) definitely doesn't trust me and I know that, and that sucks.

Amber: I don't think that's true.

He says it is--there are some things Dani says and she doesn't know about them.

Dick comes over and interrupts and talks about his farts.

Dick is standing there by the hammock, listening as they talk. (very rude, imo--ed)

Amber tells Nick he doesn't want to seclude himself too much.

Nick says he didn't see himself coming in the house, being caught up in emotions, and he just got screwed over by a girl he was with for three years.

Dick loudly farts. Amber & Nick comment on the fart (as Dick knew they would--ed). However, they both aren't talking to Dick as he stand there, just feet away.

Nick says that he feels like he doesn't know what is going on, and Dani will say things that he doesn't feel make sense.

Nick says Dani is scared to say things out loud, but she says things with her actions.

FOTH again

Dick appears to have finally walked away.

Nick says that he wonders if he is just a "convenience factor" to Dani.

Amber says that Dani was wondering if he was okay today.

Nick says he isn't the type that screams or yells.

Dani asked him earlier "Why are you freaking out??"

He told her he just wanted to lie there by himself for a while and she huffed away and said "Whatever!!" and he feels she was the one kind of freaking out.

Nick says he could maybe see himself freaking out on someone like Kail that tries to fuck with his emotions, and that is a scary side of him (Nick).

Amber says she doesn't want to see that.

Nick: I know, I'm keeping it all in check. Like, what's the point.

Amber asks if they (Amber and Nick) are okay with each other, and he says yes, they are.

Nick says at home, you could drive away to be away from a person when you are tense around them, and that makes the house hard.

Amber talks about Dick and how he made the comment to her when she was reading the Bible.

Nick says some people trigger things.

Nick says "It's a weird vibe over there, the way he is talking."

Nick says he doesn't want to give away too much (about his emotions when he is upset), but when he is lifting weights all day..

Amber says everybody is asking about it (him being upset).

He says that nothing actually happened today so he is hoping no one can pinpoint it.

Nick says "I've got to be happy Nick in here. I swear, if I was at home I would tell people to fuck off in here, and I swear I would scare the shit out of them!"

Amber says she doesn't want to rub him the wrong way. He says he knows her already, and she won't. He says that he knows Jameka will, and even Dani, and Dustin even.

Amber says that others say that about Dustin.

Nick says he will cut his hair tomorrow--he doesn't give a fuck.

Nick: I'm going into supermega Nick mode. I'm gonna do a fucking 180.

Amber: (Sounding concerned) How are you gonna be?

Nick: Cool with you. Don't worry.

Amber: Okay.

Nick says that it takes a toll, and he thought the money was a lot of money, but he doesn't care at this point. When he met Dani he didn't know how they would be, and he liked her and the game went out the window for him, and he didn't care.

Nick: I'm like, so whatever with you!

Nick says that he doesn't want HOH on Thurs. because he doesn't want people coming up to him telling him what he needs to do. He doesn't give a fuck if he is on the block. It all depends on who he is up against, anyway.

Amber asks where he saw her crying? He says he uses "the fucking windows" to see things.

Amber says everyone is asking what is wrong with her, and she was throwing up and she appreciates people caring, but...

She says Zach asked "What's on your fucking mind?" (This is not what Zach said--He actually said it in a nice tone and didn't say "fucking"--ed)

Nick says it is a WS and they know he is pissed off. Amber says that even Eric saw it.

Nick: I just don't like to be fucked with.

Amber: I know.

Amber wants to know what was Dani's comment that bothered him?

Nick: She brought it up, like oh I have so much shit to think about, blah blahblah.

Nick says that he wasn't the one who came onto her. She came to him, came to his bed, held his hand first. Now that he's caught up, she is acting like she is the only one with emotions. She has her dad and her boyfriend to worry about, but what about him? He has emotions! He says the "three-year thing" killed him (the breakup), and he can't believe he is getting sucked in again. He doesn't want to be played with.

Nick asks her if she wants to lie down on the hammock with him, and she does.

Nick says he doesn't know if he wants to get out before sequester, so he doesn't have to deal with things there, or "ride it out with you (Amber)." Who knows?

Amber says it is hard to trust people.

Amber asks if Nick has talked to Jen lately. He says just enough so that she won't freak out and put him up if she gets HOH. He says he'll probably go up with Dani, and whatever.

Nick says he saw Amber looking over at him while he was alone.

Nick: I know you care about me!

Nick says he will never be mad at Amber.

He says back home when he gets pissed off, he will hit the boxing bag until he bleeds.

Nick says he will go up to the weight room and lift for hours, drive around. At home he has broken things, punched through a mirror and punched through closets. He says he needs to control stuff like that.

Amber agrees.

Nick: He better not come over here because I'll tell him to fucking leave!!! (Zach, I think--ed)

Amber tells him not to. He says that he will "fucking flip out" on him and blow his cover. Amber says not to--He (Zach?) thinks Nick is all he has.

He says that he is "fucking 30! Can you believe that??"

Amber: Oh, I know!

Nick says he has to be "Happy Nick."

Amber says people like her and Nick are a lot alike, and when they have an occasional bad day, everyone overreacts.

Nick says he and Amber are the two most positive people in the house.

Dick is brought up again by Amber.

Nick says he (Dick) needs to bite his tongue sometimes.

Amber says that she was walking down the stairs with tea, and Dick flicked the towel at her to knock the glass out of her hand. Jameka told her she handled it well. Then later Dick told her he did it on purpose. At the table, he kicked her foot and knocked it off the table, too.

FOTH

Amber comments about how Julie brought up her crying.

Amber says she doesn't cry to get sympathy--she just can't help it.

Nick says he knows where she is coming from.

Nick: God, I just wanna get Daniele.

Nick: I don't get girls. I don't fucking get you girls.

Amber: Why?

Nick: Good guys get fucking burned a lot. You know?

Amber agrees. Amber says she treated her guy like shit for 3 years, because she "could."

Nick says he never cheats or anything, and then gets treated like shit.

Nick talks about how he gets fucked over by women. He says that after he was dumped, he would sit on the Internet and listen to crazy music.

Nick says that it's weird that he's only known Amber for such a short time and can talk to her.

Amber says that Dani said she didn't understand how Nick was acting, as she didn't do anything wrong to him.

Nick makes a disgusted sound.

Nick says that Dani has crossed the line. He says that she talks about her boyfriend. He says he told Dani he won't make a move--it is on her now.

Amber: I even said to her, I'm like, how can you guys have such feelings for each other in such a short time?

Amber says it was love at first sight with her boyfriend.

Dani told Amber it was not like 3 weeks, more like 3 months, as they are together all of the time.

Amber and Nick agree with that.

Nick says he tried to put Dani out of his mind when he came in here, as she had a boyfriend. He had planned to flirt with all of the "chicks" and not piss any of them off.

Amber: Did you like Jen in the beginning? Kinda, huh?

Nick says he doesn't want to be a dickhead, but he was blowing a lot of smoke. He does think she is attractive, but her "fucking personality is a wreck, and it's 50 percent personality, with me."

Then he and Dani clicked and he thought "I can't fuck around with Jen now."

Nick says that Jen makes comments to him like she is perfect and she doesn't mess with people who are lower than her. He feels she needs to fix herself inside because he looks at her and feels she is ugly on the inside.

Nick talks about how Jen was jealous. Jen told him she didn't like it that he talked to Dani, and he told her he wouldn't hang out with Dani if she didn't want him to. (When Jen was HOH).

Amber falls out of the hammock.

Amber: You have no idea how many times he (Dick) has purposely hit me.

Amber says it's okay--she has gotten used to it.

Nick says Dick is starting a lot of shit. Dick told him that he should have told Dick about the alliance he was in at the beginning. Nick told Dick that he called out Kail, and maybe he would have called him out, too.

Dick told Nick that he is "kinda hedging his bets."

Nick says kinda, yeah. He was playing both sides a little at first.

Amber says she likes Jameka. Nick says he does, too. (He just said a while ago that he thought Jameka would piss him off soon--ed)

Amber says Jameka is a lot like her.

Nick says that he has always said he wants Amber to win first, and next it would be Jameka.

Nick talks about how he can model or teach--he doesn't need the money.

Amber starts to cry AGAIN.

He hugs her. He tells her she is a good person.

He says the other people are "doing it for the wrong reasons." She says that she wouldn't be there if it was just for her--it is for her family.

He agrees.

Lockdown over. Nick tells her to hang out there until she doesn't look like she was crying.

They go inside, and Jemka has presents and ice cream cake.

She got a card from her sister.

Jen jokes and says the presents are "from all of us."

Jameka got one of her own belts that she asked for.

Jameka: Yeah! One belt. Not the one I've been begging for...

Jameka: OK, hair clips. Every girl need em. Rollers, I'm guessing. Why not! Rollers, and another set of rollers. All righty!

Jameka tells them to start on the cake.

Dick: Happy unbirthday, Jameka.

Jameka; Thank you, guys.

Sounds like she got an ice cream cake, rollers, hair pins and her own belt. Whoopee!!! --Cat

FOTH

Jameka reads card, crying:

"Those who have never heard of the show are watching intently."

They tell Jameka that her being there is bringing together the family as she is a reason for them to be together.

Her sister tells her she is an "ambassador of love"

They are proud of her.

They tell everyone they come across that she is her sister, and she is loved and thought of, not just because of her b-day.

They call her "Meek-babe" and her neices watch her when she is on, and they DVR her.

They say they are proud of the woman she has become.

(I would transcribe the whole thing, but it is like a dissertation)

She is never alone, God is with her and will protect her and care for her. They send her love and strength every day.

From the neices:

Happy birthday to you

You live in a zoo

You look like a monkey and smell like one, too.

Everyone says it is beautiful and Amber asks for a hug.

Dick is wearing his birthday hat like a unicorn horn.

They are all wearing hats. Nick is sitting across the table from Dani, not speaking. He has a ball hat on with the birthday hat on top of it.

Jen says this is the "most depressed they've been," (they are being really silent) and she says she thinks it is because they are all thinking of what their families would say--their families would say the same to them if they could.

Dick says that they aren't depressed!

Jen says they are being "reflective."

Dick says it isn't often that people who you see every day come out and tell you all of that--how they feel about you.

Jameka says she is sorry if the letter made them sad.

Jen says not to be sorry. Dustin tells her it is her day--be happy--not to be sorry.

(The card was the longest letter I've ever heard in BB history--it went on and on about how she is showing her integrity, love, caring, etc. etc.--ed)

Archived