Houseguest thread: Sarah Miller

morty

Sarah Miller

Hometown: Osgoode, ON (currently living in Langley, BC)

Describe yourself in three words: Fun, outgoing, and kind.

Who is your Big Brother idol (any season, any country) and why?

I think it would be Jeff Schroeder (BBUS11 and BBUS13) because he’s delicious and hilarious, and because he seems like a genuinely nice guy.

Side Show Showdown! Who would you take to final two, Gary Levy or Peter Brown, and why?

Peter Brown because I think Gary should have won, so I wouldn’t want to be up against him. I think Peter would be easier to beat.

What prized possession (person, place, or thing) will you miss most and least?

Most: The people I will miss most are obviously my husband and my two daughters, they are my most prized possessions.

Least: My husband nagging me to be a better housewife. I’m free from that!

Brain vs. Brawn. Which challenges, physical or mental, do you fear most?

To be honest, I don’t really fear the challenges because I know I always give my all in everything I do. If I had to pick it would probably be brawn because I know there’ll be people way stronger than me in the house.

Do you have a strategy going in to the house?

My strategy initially is to be kind and likeable. Hopefully I can develop something more structured once I’m in there. To jump into anything right away could either be the best decision or the worst decision, so I think giving myself that first week to feel people out would be good. If you wait too long to trust people or form an alliance that can be trouble too. It’s a really fine line.

What is your biggest pet peeve about other people?

I don’t like meanness or bullies. I dislike people who are mean for no reason or make fun of people for their appearance or background.

If you could warn your fellow houseguests about one of your character traits, what would it be?

I’m really sneaky and I like to scare people – I like to hide in places and pop out at them. When my sister stays with me I will play pranks like hiding in the bed disguised by pillows and wait for her to lie down and get completely comfortable, and then jump out at her. I hope to do some of that while I’m in the house!

What are you in it for?

Obviously I want to win the cash prize and that’s my main reason. I’m also just in it for the adventure, the life experience, and to do something that probably no one else I know will ever do.

573x.jpg

• 1 month later...

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name