Did you hear James & Erika?

Cissysauce

Hi All!

I have been reading these boards since last season, but this is my first time posting. Really I just need someone to confirm that I am not insane, & that I really did hear what I think I heard.

About 3:00 am eastern time I was only 1/2 tuned in to the feeds, but I could swear I heard Erika says something about "trust" & then James said ...Shh the feed people... or something like that. Then a few minutes later I think he said (not exact quote).....I can't believe that internet people havent figured out that out forums(?) are the same (meaning his & Erika's) & then he mentioned that Danielle's is also. Well ofcourse I imediately searched for the forums but there are a few for each person.

So first, can anyone confirm that this is what was said? Second, does anyone know about the forum thing?

I hope I posted this in the right place. :)

thanks in advance

Cissy

yes, they then gave a shout out to whatever webhosting thing they each have.......james meant he wondered if people would think they were in an alliance because their webpages have the same host (to me, no big deal)

Archived