Lisa's Interview (possible spoilers?)

I just read an interview Lisa gave and it seems there are a lot of secret alliances that have not even begun to show yet. She brought up that the Mr and Mrs Smith alliance is absolutely true, but that both Jase and Diane had a "backup" in case the other didn't make it. She also mentioned an alliance she was supposed to be a part of, it included Marcellas, one male member of BB6, and she almost bluntly said Will and Boogie! When asked if Janelle was part of this alliance she said no, but it Janelle was a backup and that two weeks before they entered the house Janelle was seriously considering joining it. I think the one female she said in their alliance is Nakomis, as she already revealed Diane's alliance was with Jase and Alison. If this is true then I can forgive Nakomis for being such an idiot and trusting Diane. (if Lisa was her secret partner and she didn't make it, Nakomis wouldn't have a partner)

OK, Lisa said that one male member of BB6 is a part of this secret alliance. She said it's not James and Kaysar, so that leaves Howie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, Howie and Marcellas are in a secret alliance with Boogie and Will?

It's insane.

Archived