WHo is the most enjoyable on the feeds, and,

bbfan100

Who is the most enjoyable to watch on the feeds? Who is boring, and who is just acting for the cameras? Is there any difference in the all stars than there was when they were on their regular seasons? Do you think they were portrayed the same way on the show Thursday night, or, was it just editing?

Thanks to all you live feed ladies and gents for posting for the ones who don't have access to it....like me..

Most Enjoyable - Jase

Danielle and Nakomis are extremely boring in the morning, especially when you are typing updates for the live feed.

I think how each of them will be protrayed depends on the next aired show, with all of the diary room entries and such

* always glad to help post live feed updates for people :) *

Marc is sometimes entertaining. I think Will is doing most of his schtick for the cameras/games. Howie is Howie, same ol' from last season...and very annoying. It is way too early to even say for sure who the most entertaining is.

Diane is acting very different as apposed to her season. But she pretty much did the same thing until a few weeks into the season.

She should be an interesting one to watch for the upcoming weeks. Nakomis is Nakomis.

Janelle is slightly different this year.

James is awsome this year so far as well.

James is really entertaining-----he's got a wicked sense of humor.

Erika is really boring-----she takes flying under the radar to a whole new level. She acts like she barely has a pulse. She'll probably last a long time because nobody's gonna know she's in the house for the first few weeks.

I had the same opinion of Diane from the show, and liked James, he is cute too! Erika was boring on the show, and I always like Jase..>)))) Diane seenms really quiet, makes me wonder about her..and why? Janelle is quiet but I only seen bits and pieces of her from last season, on youtube, and Howie was okay but I have read things about his tude towards women that have made me edislike him now! I love Marcellas, always have and Danielle is a smart women, she should be taken out first, that girl can make strategies! Thanks it will be intreresting to seee if they change their tunes though

Archived