Operation Pressure Cracker is equal to ELDER ABUSE

mnjmann

Operation Pressure Cracker is equal to ELDER ABUSE and in my opinion which is just as equal to racism. For the three of them to act like BULLIES, Jag, Bowie Jane and Matt are being so disrespectful to the older ladies Felicia and Cirie. Very upsetting to see such a turn of events and CBS should look into such conduct and call them out on it.

I agree! Disgraceful. I wonder how they would feel if someone treated their Mom like that! I know this is a game but there is no excuse for being so mean. The ladies know they are going just let them have a nice time on the last nights in the house. Bowie is a joke! talks about them being bullies & talks trash all day & night! She makes fun of them, but the 2 HOH comps she won were given to her! Cerie didn't get to paly in many Veto comps to even see if she could win them. Jag only cares about himself! He is used to him Mom doing everything for him so he expects it out of the Mama's! Least liked Big Brother in a long time!