Monday, October 30, 2023 - Big Brother 25 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 25 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/337-big-brother-25-discussion-dish/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is Pacific Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here) until Sunday, November 5, when Daylight Saving Time ends. 

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB25-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Have-Not Room (HNR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)
Lounge Area Across from the HoH room.  (Loft)
Theme bedroom [Upside down] (UBR )
Theme bedroom [it's a fun comic book style] (CBR)

Theme bedroom [it's scary theme] (SBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in and talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

9:02AM BBT

WBRB  Gold Swirlies for "Wakey, Wakey Houseguests"

9:17AM BBT

The feeds return to Felicia in the kitchen and Jag and Bowie Jane, still in bed,  talking in Scaryverse.

9:40AM BBT

Mama Felicia is reading her Bible and drinking tea in the backyard. Jag is struggling to get out of bed, but Bowie Jane is getting ready. Cirie and Matt are off camera.

9:50AM BBT

Felicia thanks God and asks that He continue to guide and guard her through the game...to make sure she doesn't open her mouth and say the wrong thing [too late]. She says she has really enjoyed the experience in the house.

Felicia: I really would love to sit in this house with Cirie on day 99 and walk out on day 100. I sure would love that. I don't know. All things are possible. If Jag don't use that veto today, it can't happen. Move his spirit God. Move his spirit. Shift something in him to hold his promise to us.

10:29AM BBT

Jag is still in bed. He doesn't want to get out after everyone said the house was freezing. Jag and Matt say they have a hangover, and Jag complains he is sore from the workout.

Bowie Jane is wearing her parka. Matt tells Jag the sun is out and it's beginning to warm up. Jag says h e will get up because he is hungry.

Big Brother: Bowie Jane, please go to the Diary Room downstairs.

Felicia tells BJ she looks like she is coming form a snow storm. Bowie enters Scaryverse and tells Jag, "Last one. Diary Room."

Jag: So easy

BJ: All right then

Jag: Okay, See ya

10:40AM BBT

In the backyard, alone, Cirie talks to the cameras, "It's almost over. 10 more days. Ooh, I can't wait for finale night to let them in on it. Who you think is gonna be mad? I don't think anybody gonna be mad. Maybe. Maybe not. I can't wait to tell Ms. Felicia. Girl, your boy is actually my boy. *laughs* See you soon. See you soon!"

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-156984’28”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-156985’30”.jpg

Felicia asked Big Brother for the knives to cut up cantaloupe and got them delivered to the SR pretty quickly. Matt cut up the pineapple, too. The croissants from Matt's HoH haul are baking in the oven.

10:52AM BBT

Cirie gives herself a hard time after hearing something banging around in the washing machine and realizing she left her perfume bottle in the pocket of her robe, "Oh, it's the perfume bottle. I knew it was something. At least it was empty. So stupid. Such a simpleton."

10:56AM BBT

Alone in the kitchen, Cirie asks Matt if he has talked with Jag anymore. Matt assures her she is not going home on his HoH. They hug and Cirie joins the other ladies in the backyard.

10:59AM BBT

The feeds jump to RCHS for the Power of Veto Meeting.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-156998’57”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-156999’22”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-157000’28”.jpg

11:44AM BBT

The feeds have returned.  

11:54AM BBT

Jag did not use the veto.

In the backyard, Cirie is talking to her robe, "Well Old Gray, this could be the end of the line for you and me. Good run, though." 

2:15PM BBT

The HGs are enjoying the backyard. They have been saying that today is their final day to have the yard.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-157193’18”.jpg

5:33PM BBT

Bowie Jane checks on Matt in the HoHR, "I hope you are not at all worried about next week."

Matt: It's scary but you're solid.

Bowie: 100% I just wanted to reassure you because I know this game requires a lot of reassurance all the time.  

Matt: It just sucks because I can't play in the last one (HoH)

Bowie: Well, it's Jag and me against Felicia.

Matt says the worst thing would be Felicia winning the HoH.

Bowie Jane tells Matt that Felicia is whispering with Cirie in the backyard (suggesting they are scheming)

Matt: Why? They can't change anything this week. They can't do anything.

Bowie says she doesn't want to bring Felicia along because she is so annoying, but their odds are much better with Felicia. 

Matt: I don't see Felicia winning a veto, either

Bowie: I don't either

Matt: We've come this far. 

Bowie: Yeah, and everyone was trying to get y'all out. Everyone.

Bowie says she just wanted to make sure the game wasn't getting to him.

Matt: I'm just chilling. We are going to the lose the backyard for the next 10 days.

Bowie: Oh, I asked for the heavier dumbbells and he said, stand by.

*The feeds move to the backyard so BB can chastise BJ for talking about production.

6:37PM BBT

Jag has been talking with Matt alone in the HoHR for over an hour. Matt admits he is nervous about the next HOH. Jag says he has to win the next HOH to keep protecting them. He talks about successful duos in Big Brother past and how loyalty to each other was the key ingredient. 

-I’m out for the night. -ML

7:14PM BBT

Jag fills in Bowie Jane on his conversation with Matt. "It wasn't her getting into his head, it was him nervous that, like, what if she wins?" (She being Felicia) Bowie says it's not going to happen because they have been studying.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-157557’20”.jpg

Cirie is making chicken for dinner. Jag is looking at the cookies on the counter.

Cirie: And I got some cookies.

Jag: Damn! That is an experiment. You're like, I've got some chocolate chip chicken.

Felicia lets out her cackle, "Jag is looking at the cookies thinking it's chicken"  [And ML's ears are now bleeding, again]

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-157512’09”.jpg

Cirie and Felicia play cards at the dining table while waiting for dinner.

8:15PM BBT

In the bathroom area, Bowie Jane asks Jag and Matt what the U.S. version of a hostel is.

Jag: We don't do that here.

Bowie: But when you are 18 and you travel around and then go to another country...

Jag explains that it is a big thing in Europe for students to take off a year after high school and travel around, but that doesn't happen in the U.S. like it does in Europe, which is why there is not a Hostel circuit like there is in Europe.

Bowie is surprised and says they do it in Australia, too.

[Many U.S. states have hostels, but it is not a widely used or super popular thing. -ML]

9:12PM BBT

Cirie heads to Comicverse and settles in her bed. She lets out a long sigh. "I did this all day long. Stayed out there the entire time from this morning until right now. Clocked in. Never clocking out. Even Matt clocked out today."

Meanwhile, Matt, Jag and Bowie Jane are playing pool in the backyard trying to enjoy every minute of what's left of fresh air and space before it closes down for good over night.

9:15PM BBT

Felicia complained about Matt, Jag and Bowie Jane all night, and she repeatedly complained to Big Brother to turn the air up at least 10 degrees because they are freezing in the house. 

She enters Comicverse where Cirie was enjoying some peace.

Felicia: They out there skinning and grinning like there's three people in the house. It really is insulting. I am insulted! Like, we don't need you guys no more. It is insulting. It pisses me the fuck off.  They all over us when they needed our votes.

Felicia fights to open a can but the tab breaks, so she steps to the kitchen for a can opener.

Cirie does some deep breathing.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-157619’13”.jpg

Felicia is back to conitnue her rant. It goes on and on with Felicia saying the three are making her feel isolated like she doesn't even exist anymore.

Cirie: I don't give a fuck. If you don't want to be around me, I want to be around you less. I just don't care.

Felicia goes on and on, saying it's the "disacknowledgment and lack of respect for our game. I'm just asking God for some karma."

Cirie: I don't know. I don't give a fuck about that. I don't care what you think (meaning the Mafia) Because I'd rather care when the tables turn. Then it would matter to me. Right now it don't matter to me because I can't do anything about it. But if you fuck around and let me win an HoH or veto, I can show you better than I can tell you.

Felicia: That's my line! I can show you better than tell you! (really, Felicia?)

And Felicia goes on and on and on and on.....

[Listen, y'all. Living with Felicia is a lot. I can just flip to another camera or turn the feeds off. I give mad respect to anyone living with her full time. There is little escape in the house from her energy, and right now, it is nothing but negative and obtrusive. -MamaLong]

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-157626’55”.jpg

9:23PM BBT

Sharing the hammock in the backyard, Bowie, Jag and Matt say they should have called themselves "The Mustard Seeds" because they have literally saved Felicia time and time again (but she will never see it that way).

Jag: You think we could get Mama Fe to throw that HoH?

Matt: Uh!

Bowie: I don't know

Jag: No chance! ... We tell her that when you win the HoH you automatically play the second comp, and we can convince her the second comp is always endurance. 'You want to play the first comp if you want a chance at the final two seats. If you play the second with me or Matt?' 

Bowie: If you can cook that!

Jag: That would be cookery.

Matt has little to add to this plan.

Jag: Dude, if we can pull this off where Mama Fe comes to the conclusion that she needs to throw it!

10:43PM BBT

Felicia has been called to the DR, "Oh! Shit, let me get my tooth!"

It's time for Cirie to go back to work!

10:45PM BBT

In the backyard, Cirie talks with Jag, Matt and Bowie Jane. They discuss Felicia and how she has been behaving. Cirie shares that Felicia is talking to her as if she will be saved, again. Cirie says she even told her what her speech would be. (Which is not true, actually)

Jag: She is cooking up her final two dream speech, already!

Bowie: She has faith of a mustard seed

Matt: Well, her faith relies on you (Cirie being evicted)

Jag: She is cooking, but she's cooking the wrong thing. She got a terrible recipe. It ain't gonna work

Matt: Terrible! That's wild!

Cirie: This lady is crazy!

Bowie: I can't believe she told you her speech.

Cirie: Yeah, she gonna survive it again, in her mind. I'm like, just looking at her, 'do you not think I'm going to be here?' She was thinking it was gonna be me and her in the final.

Bowie: Why was she staring us down in the kitchen if she has the faith of a mustard seed?  

Cirie: She feels like y'all are isolating us, and it's not cool.

Jag: She said, 'Yeah, I just stood in the kitchen for 30 minutes and no one said anything to me.'

Bowie: She was just staring at us.

Matt: We were silent and eating.

Jag: What I told her was, 'Look, I wasn't talking to anybody.'

Bowie: None of us were talking

Matt relays his entire conversation he had with her during that time being accused of no one talking to her.

Jag says Felicia keeps saying that everyone is changing their behavior. Jag insists he has been himself the entire time.

Bowie: I'm just wondering if she is trying to cook something up. This is not consistent.

Matt: She was just staring (creepy)

Bowie: She's a schemer, though

Cirie says she is freezing and plans to go to bed.

She says good night and offers hugs all around, "Don't be out too late."

Matt: We'll be good. We won't get in any trouble.

Cirie: Goodbye back yard.

11:03PM BBT

Cirie tells Felicia that Jag offered his apology to her if he made her feel isolated.

This starts Felicia's rant all over again.

11:10PM BBT

Now in Comicverse...

Cirie: So, what is your speech going to be, if you get there?

Felicia: I've been thinking about that.

Felicia relays all the things Cirie expected her to deliver (that we all expect because her mouth never stops running and includes ALL of her thoughts) but she includes herself and Jag as the final two.

[Felicia lacks self awareness! It's shocking to witness. -ML]

Cirie: The only thing you left out is when you took out one of them two!

Felicia: Oh yeah!

Big Brother: Jag, please go to the Diary Room, downstairs.

Jag: I know what that's about!

Matt: What?

Jag: Mama Fe!

11:55PM BBT

In Comicverse, the mamas settle for sleep.

Cirie: Goodnight Felicia!

Felicia: Goodnight, Cirie. See you tomorrow. My stomach is a gurgling!

[These gurgles are angry and audible. I expect Mama Fe to be up for the bathroom a lot. -ML]

Cirie: You drank 8 coffee things! (canned coffee)

11:57PM BBT

The lights go out in Comicverse. Felicia whispers, "Thank you Mr. B."

Matt and Bowie Jane are still talking in the backyard. 

Matt: I play calm and not paranoid and explosive.

Bowie: I hate the fake. I hated having to fake laugh.

Matt: Me, too. That's why I never laughed at Cory and America.

Bowie says she wanted to tell Cirie things Felicia had said. Matt, too, but they both agree telling Cirie would just start up Felciia, again.

Matt can't believe that Felicia would tell Cirie things like she is going to the four and not Cirie.

Matt: I feel bad. If she were to stay, it would be her next...Cirie

Bowie: Exactly

Matt: Let's juts get her out now so we don't have to listen to her anymore.

Bowie laughs, "Oh God!"

[Could Cirie's talk have helped her campaign to stay? Only time will tell! -ML]

• morty unpinned and locked this topic