Sunday, October 29, 2023 - Big Brother 25 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 25 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/337-big-brother-25-discussion-dish/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is Pacific Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here) until Sunday, November 5, when Daylight Saving Time ends. 

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB25-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Have-Not Room (HNR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)
Lounge Area Across from the HoH room.  (Loft)
Theme bedroom [Upside down] (UBR )
Theme bedroom [it's a fun comic book style] (CBR)

Theme bedroom [it's scary theme] (SBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in and talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

The Mafia continued talking in the HoHR until Matt was called to DR.

12:05AM BBT

Matt is finished in the DR and Jag takes his place. Matt and Bowie Jane head to the kitchen for some late night grazing. Bowie Jane puts on her jacket, "I feel it is colder than usual."

Matt: Yeah! I am not usually this cold in a sweatshirt.

12:30AM BBT

After eating a burrito, Bowie Jane heads to bed in Scaryverse.

12:37AM BBT

The lights go our in Scaryverse for Bowie Jane. Jag is still in the DR.

1:47AM BBT

jag is finally finished with his DR session and quietly enters Scaryverse.

Bowie: What time is it?

Jag: I didn't check. Late!

Bowie: The whole house is freezing.

Jag: It is so cold!

Bowie: And just think. The air conditioning is broken. (maybe the heat is, too)

Jag: So cold! Gotta have double blankets!

Jag crawls in bed and can be heard shivering.

Jag: Good night!

Bowie Jane: Night! Good job today!

Jag: Thank you! You, too!

In just a few minutes they are both sleeping soundly.

3:34AM BBT

WBRB Gold Swirlies (time for a control room break)

8:00AM BBT

The HGs are still sleeping. They will likely get to sleep in.

9:02AM BBT

WBRB Gold Swirlies

9:15AM BBT

The feeds return to Bowie Jane and Jag chatting in Scaryverse and Felicia brushing her teeth.

Cirie is cleaning the sink before she uses it.

Jag: You are literally the one who never jaywalks.

Bowie says jaywalking is illegal in Australia.

Jag says it is in the U.S., too

Bowie: But everything in Australia is policed. So, like, literally, if you do something wrong, you do get in trouble.

Jag: Not here

Bowie Jane: You do everything here and do not get in trouble

Jag says not everything. "You rob a bank, you are a criminal. You should go to prison. You murdered someone? How mischievous! First degree arson? You've been bad.

Bowie Jane says when she goes back to Australia to visit, she has to remind herself to follow the laws.

11:23AM BBT

The HGs are talking in the backyard about families being flown out for the finale. They wonder aloud what hotel they will be staying at once the show is over.

Matt: I'm just going home. I live 10 minutes from here.  [Interesting!? -ML]

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-155592’08”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-155591’39”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-155596’05”.jpg

11:32AM BBT

In the SR, Matt is talking with Bowie "We have to keep Cirie happy. She is going to be pissed off no matter what. It's good because she has the best relationships with everyone."

Bowie: Everyone! Literally, Cirie would win.

Matt: Yeah! I just know Felicia. She is gonna try to scheme with all of us (the coming week).

Bowie: If we get to the three, I'll feel our team won. All of us to the three!

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-155596’40”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-155596’30”.jpg

1:11PM BBT

Matt keeps saying he wants to go sunbathe but hasn't moved in that direction, yet.

WBRB Gold Swirlies

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-155694’15”.jpg

1:19PM BBT

Cirie and Matt are talking in the backyard.

Cirie: I really am rooting for you.

Matt: I am rooting for you, too.

Cirie: If I can't win, I want it to be you!

Matt says he can't vote and they have been pitching ideas to him. "We have three more days. Keep talking to them because she will come upstairs a lot when it is just me and Jag."

Cirie: I don't want to be campaigning until the ceremony. I don't want them to think I'm getting nervous.

Matt: If one decides to change the vote, I still break the tie.

Cirie: I just check in with them.

Matt: If it were to change, it would be Jag's idea, so I would talk to Bowie more.

Matt tells Cirie to talk to Bowie and ask if she wants Jag to get his way. Cirie says Felicia will get wild tomorrow when Jag doesn't use the veto. Matt wants her to get wild so they can see that. "SHe is sloppy!"

Cirie: Mm Hmm!

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-155701’29”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-155702’03”.jpg

Cirie quizzes Matt on who he thinks would vote for Jag in finals. 

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-155713’13”.jpg

Cirie: Felicia wants it to be me, Felicia and Bowie. She thinks Bowie may have a chance at winning. She thinks she can beat Bowie, but she thinks Bowie may win a comp. I don't think nobody is gonna beat Felicia (in finals) because she been on the block 7 times and she is still sitting in the final? And she is 63 years old. We gonna have to vote Felicia!

Matt: Yeah

Cirie: You 63 years old, played in nine comps and been on the block 7 times? That's gonna be hard to overcome.

Matt: It's gonna be intense next week.

Cirie: I know! Shit! I know I'm not gonna win. There is no way I could win.

Matt: You could. You haven't pissed too many people off.

Cirie: Not when you have superfans. Cameron, Cory and America. They gonna be looking at (comp wins and major moves).

Bowie Jane comes out and this conversation ends.

1:36PM BBT

WBRB Gold Swirlies

1:41PM BBT

Hearing Jag is alone upstairs listening to music, Cirie heads inside with plans to go chat with him unless Bowie is in there. Bowie Jane is in Scaryverse making the beds now that the laundry is finished.

1:44PM BBT

Cirie heads into Scaryverse to see if Bowie is there, "I'm just checking in. I know Jag is not using the veto, but Felicia is so confident. I don't know."

Bowie tells her that nothing has changed and they are planning to evict Felicia.

Cirie: You will tell me if something changes?

Bowie Jane: Of course!

Cirie: Okay, I trust you. I trust you guys.

Cirie leaves Scaryverse and mumbles, "There are four days. Let's see how this goes." She heads upstairs to the HoHR to talk with Jag.

Cirie enters the HoHR to find it empty. "Jag?" No response (he is in the HoH bathroom). As Cirie hits the bottom step, Jag comes out of the HoHR. "I was just coming to talk with you."

Jag: Oh I got called to the DR. We can talk later.

CIrie: Whenever

1:50PM BBT

Matt is now enjoying the sun.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-155731’02”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-155744’36”.jpg

3:43 PM BBT

In the HoHR, Cirie, Matt, Jag and Bowie Jane have been playing poker while betting candy. Felicia is in the DR.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-155841’07”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-155841’56”.jpg

Matt: You guys are done for!

He gets up and puts on sunglasses.

Bowie Jane laughs.

Matt: Cooked! And I'm all in!

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-155846’57”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-155855’12”.jpg

• morty unpinned this topic

Sunday night summary:

The 5 HGs continued playing cards then Bowie Jane, Jag and Matt did a workout in the backyard. Bowie Jane got the house camera and took lots of pictures. The Mafia posed for several alliance pictures. They all ate leftovers for dinner and Matt's Thai egg rolls from his HoH haul as a late night snack. The Mafia hid the wine from the mamas. Jag told Bowie Jane, (about Felicia) "It's a shame we are standing in the way of her one bucket list item. I will do everything in my power to make sure she never achieves that bucket list item." The mamas played card games in Comicverse but were in bed snoring by 11:45PM.  Matt, Bowie Jane and Jag played drinking card games in the HoHR while enjoying Matt's HoH wine. The Mafia talked to well past midnight in the HoHR. They enjoyed playing Vroom/Skirt, Never Have I Ever, and Categories, with the toxic category being "Icks in the house."

Matt: Cory and America never cooking

Bowie: Izzy complaining of the fridge being left open

Matt: People fighting over alcohol

Jag: Izzy complaining that I sit too close to her and then in the next conversation being right in my face

Bowie: MeMe complaining about cleanliness but leaving her shit everywhere (hair stuff)

Matt: Whenever America said, "Thanks Chef" Like, I just cooked for fucking 2 hours and she came in the last minute to "help"  

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-156189’35”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-156190’27”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-156191’55”.jpg

11:44AM BBT

The feeds have returned.  

Something is definitely wrong with the audio on cams 3/4 because it's on a repeat/echo! Freaky!

11:54AM BBT

Jag did not use the veto.

In the backyard, Cirie is talking to her robe, "Well Old Greay, this could be the end of hte line for you and me. Good run, though."

The audio is still on a weird repeat mode, so I just can't do this. I'm out for now. Hopefully the audio will be fixed soon. -ML

• morty locked this topic