Wednesday, October 25, 2023 - Big Brother 25 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 25 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/337-big-brother-25-discussion-dish/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is Pacific Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here) until Sunday, November 5, when Daylight Saving Time ends. 

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB25-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Have-Not Room (HNR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)
Lounge Area Across from the HoH room.  (Loft)
Theme bedroom [Upside down] (UBR )
Theme bedroom [it's a fun comic book style] (CBR)

Theme bedroom [it's scary theme] (SBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in and talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

9:05AM BBT

Bowie Jane is awake and doing ADLs. 

Felicia is now on camera in the kitchen.

9:32AM BBT

WBRB Gold Swirlies for "Wakey, Wakey, Houseguests!"

9:42AM BBT

The feeds return to Felicia and Bowie Jane studying days and evictions. America is in bed with sunglasses having a hard time getting out of bed.

9:53AM BBT

Felicia urgently heads for the bathroom, "Girl, my cheese is coming out of me."

Loud noises come from the loo. Cirie quickly finishes brushing her teeth and heads out.

9:55AM BBT

Cirie is alone now in the Comicverse mumbling to herself, "So disgusting...and to put up with all of that and you have the nerve to throw me under the bus..SICK! The nerve? The unmitigated gall? And I have to hear every bodily function! You got nerve! I would love to just let you have it, but I wont! I'll just keep it cool and cute...something you're unable to do!"

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-149738’00”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-149738’01”.jpg

10:05AM BBT

Felicia is in the LR talking with Blue about how they might be portrayed on tv. "I've been my authentic self. That's all you can do. Be you."

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-149750’10”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-149750’17”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-149750’26”.jpg

Blue walks through and Blue tells her she looks like Kim Possible.

Bowie Jane: This is my new favorite outfit then.

Bowie Jane is wearing Cirie's pants with the red belt she was given in a competition.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-149756’15”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-149757’29”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-149752’26”.jpg

10:22AM BBT

Blue tells Felicia that her name is Blue and she lives her life in color.

Felicia: Oh, I like that!

Felicia asks Blue why her parents named her Blue. Blue says it is not as exciting a story as people typically expect. They immigrated here from Korea and wanted to name her an English name. They considered Alexandria, but then her mom asked her aunt who said that she was going to name her the Korean word for Ocean and since the ocean is blue, why not name her Blue since blue is the color of the ocean. "So that's why my name is Blue."

Felicia: It makes sense. And it fits you! Alexandria is too boring a name for you.

Blue: I love being the center of attention....the life of the party.

10:26AM BBT

Felicia doesn't know why her mom named her Felicia, but it means happy.

Blue points out that she has been away from Jared for the same amount of time as she has actually know him. She misses him and can't wait to see him again.

10:33AM BBT

In the game loft while playing bumper pool, Bowie Jane brings up Felicia...  

Bowie Jane: She can be super sweet and charming (Felicia)

Cirie: I know. While we making cookies she up here telling lies and will say to me..she has said to me so many times 'If you repeat it I will swear I didn't and say you said it'.

Bowie Jane: Who said that?

Cirie: Felicia

BJ: Oh!

Cirie: She said it to me. She it to America  right in front and I'm like, Wow! Have I misjudged you? Said those words verbatim, say, 'If you say I said it I will swear I didn't say it and I'll swear you said it.'

Bowie Jane: Well she says it  even if you don't say it, she says you said it. And she looks

Cirie: I know and she looks so kind and grannyish.

BJ: And fun

Cirie: Something about this double has her in a panic. She don't want to be a pawn.

Bowie: She is gonna be a pawn. Who is she saying she'd put up?   

Cirie: She is saying it's them but for all I know it's me.

Bowie Jane: That idea you just said?

Cirie: She is sayng me? 

Bowie Jane: Yep, and she says you have to keep this close to your chest. 

Cirie: She probably is.

Bowie says that Felicia is saying Cirie wants America gone this week but Felicia doesn't think it's a good idea.

America joins them so conversation turns back to bumper pool.

Meanwhile, in Scrambleverse, Jag is cuddling with Matt.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-149775’39”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-149798’07”.jpg

10:57AM BBT

In the loft, Cirie tells America that she is not for the split vote, "I want it unanimous. I told him, but I won't say that in front of her." (Felicia) America says unanimous will make her feel better about it.

Cirie: I want out, America! I want it over! We did 85 days! Why do we have to do more?

10:59AM BBT

In Scrambleverse, Felicia reports to Jag and Matt that Blue feels anxious and nervous, "If you gonna say something, wait until tomorrow. Let her have a good day."

Jag says he wants to try and get the vote to be unanimous.

In the loft, Bowie Jane delivers Midol to America. America realizes there is caffeine in them, "Wait a minute! I've been saying I couldn't sleep. I've been taking these before bed!"

They all laugh. Bowie reports that Jag and Matt are cuddled up in the Scrambleverse in the same bed.

Cirie: In the same skinny bed?

Bowie: Yeah

Cirie: So, you have been caffeinating yourself before bed!

America: I have been waking up 5 or 6 times in a night. Tossing and turning. I thought it was because I missed Cory.

Cirie: It was the Midol! This is all I'm taking to keep the Nethgorgon (aka PMS) off my neck today!

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-149801’30”.jpg

11:11AM BBT

Blue finishes in the DR and preps to make breakfast. She is making pancakes and waffles.

• morty changed the title to Wednesday, October 25, 2023 - Big Brother 25 Live Feed Updates

2:03PM BBT

Blue is whispering with Jag in the HoHR about how Felicia and Bowie are acting strange, and it's freaking her out. "I'm getting a weird feeling!" Blue says if she survives on Thursday she will put Bowie and Felicia up on the block.

Jag just listens without saying much at all then lets Blue listen to his music to calm down.

2:07PM BBT

Alone now in the HoHR, Blue talks to the cameras, "I swear to God! I swear to God, if it's my ass tomorrow? It cannot be me? Next to America? Absolutely not! Absolutely not! I don't think it's gonna be! I don't think it's really gonna be! But, Felicia? What are you doing? Talking to Bowie Jane? I don't know! I don't know! But just by Jag's reaction, he wants me to stay. Matt is gonna want me to stay."

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-149990’26”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-149990’32”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-149990’39”.jpg

2:20PM BBT

I'm out for now -ML

7:00PM BBT  Upside down BR

America:  There's no point in me doing that any more.  They don't believe me, they know I'm not with them, I'm with you guys.

Bowie:  Yeah.

Cirie passes through.

America:  I haven't showered.

Bowie:  I shower too much.  Only once today.

America:  Only ONCE today?

Bowie:  well I shower in the morning, then after I use the bike...

America:  I feel like everyone wants to go to bed early, so getting called in at midnight is really late.

America:  The only constant is...

Bowie: Change.

Matt comes in and chats with them.  America tells a story that Matt thought America got into bed with him, but it was Jag.

America:  I'm going to turn Cory's pictures so he's not watching.

Bowie says that Matt hung something up and conveniently covered up Cory's picture already.

They are trying to find a couple name for America and Matt,

Bowie:  How quickly we forgot Cory.

America:  I miss you Boo!

They discuss that there is a cup of Cory's pee in the room.  Cirie hears this from the next room and comes in to ask if that is true.  They joke some more and Cirie asks "What's in the bottle America?"  She responds "pee"  then says it's a citrus quencher.

Matt & Cirie go into Comic BR to whisper together,  Cirie leaves and Matt is still talking... to no one.  [the camera pans around the room to show no one there}

7:08PM BBT  Blue & Felicia are in the kitchen talking about food & cooking

Matt goes back into the Upside Down room and jokes more with America and Bowie.  America is playing with a squeeky toy.

America says that she should "pack and shit. I have to pack all of his stuff too".

They discuss outfits that Cory has worn.

Conversation has stalled, so Matt leaves.

Matt passes through the kitchen where Blue & Felicia are still talking about food...and Blue's nails.

Matt teases Cirie in the WA, then goes into the WC

Cirie waits for him to come out to whisper more game plans with him and guessing who will go up next.

7:15PM BBT  Back in the upside down BR, Bowie is coaching America on how to have an Australian accent by repeating headlines and random phrases.

Bowie tells America she sounds somewhere between British and Polish.

America points out that Americans move their mouth when they talk.

Bowie says that's why it is hard for Matt to understand her because she doesn't.

• morty unpinned this topic

8:33PM BBT

In Scrambleverse, America talks with Bowie about her eviction speech. 

America: I hate speeches. Can you give my speech for me? I'll be like, Bowie, take it away.  

Bowie: You can play on the nipple thing, or is it too gross?

America: No; I don't want to say nipple.

Bowie: I liked your original plan.

America: Yeah, I'm gonna do that and then I just need one more joke.

They both complain about how tired they are.

America: It's got to be 10 (nope!)

Bowie: Maybe 10 past 9 (nope!) I'll laugh if it's not a double.

America: I'll be surprised if it's not a double. What are we doing then? A triple?

Bowie Jane: That's not gonna happen!

9:06PM BBT

In Comicverse, Matt, Felicia and Cirie are talking about Halloween being next Tuesday.

Cirie says they might get libations.

Felicia: We gettin' libations on the 31st! Yes we are! That might be when we get our videos. Our treat. Our trick or treat!

Matt: Videos! Could be iconic!

Cirie: But then I'll be ugly crying!

Felicia: We all gonna be crying! 

Matt: Damn! It's going to be funny!

10:22PM BBT

Felicia: Good night ladies!

Blue says goodnight and heads into Scaryverse. Jag is cleaning the mirrors.

Bowie Jane: I've got my men cleaning!

Blue says she didn't expect to come out of the bathroom and see a grown man (Matt) cleaning the mirrors in the LR

Jag: And he is a grown man! It's hard labor! 

Blue: So dramatic!

Jag: I did hard labor in the BB House!

Bowie: I would never go to bed this early at home!

Blue: Me neither!

Bowie: Hopefully no diary rooms!

Blue: Oh Hell No! Don't talk to me.

10:25PM BBT

Jag joins Matt in the bathroom where Matt is now doing the mirrors on there. Cirie thoroughly cleaned the bathroom earlier today. Matt says the cleaning is making him sweat.

Matt: I think Blue took the Ponds solution. But J gave it to me. I'm not going to ask her for it, 'Like, hey, before you leave tomorrow, can you give it back?'

Matt and Jag are frustrated with cleaning the mirrors because it leaves microfibers behind.

They finish cleaning.

Matt: I'm sweating, Dude! Damn!

They head upstairs.

10:46PM BBT

BB: Felicia, please go to the Diary Room downstairs.

Felicia: Oh, I know they didn't!

Cirie laughs

Felicia: Mr. B, you know I was in there an hour ago. I was wondering why this light didn't go out. Short and sweet.  I'm telling you, short and sweet. You know I don't do well when I'm tired! I got to put my tooth in. I don't got a bra on and I ain't puttin' one on. You know I'm a morning person.

Cirie continues laughing.

Matt and Jag are studying days and competitions in the HoHR. They quiz each other, and both have everything memorized. They review details in the house including amounts of random items.

11:003M BBT

Felicia is finished in the DR and heads to bed, "Okay Mr. B! Let's do this!" (turn off lights)

11:05PM BBT

The lights go our in Comicverse and Bowie Jane is on her way to the HoHR.

Jag: Scare her! Scare her!

Matt scares her at the door and she lets out a little muffled scream.

Matt: We were last minute studying

Bowie Jane: Well, I'm winning

They say they just have to get Felicia and America out. Matt thinks Felicia will throw it.

They discuss the upcoming HoH competition and expect a head to head competition where they have to pick HGs to go against. They then decide it won't be that since they have already had that.

Jag: It's going to be like the best of 7 questions (they have done that, too) That's gonna be hard to throw.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-150527’51”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-150527’53”.jpg

Bowie: It sounds like if Felicia wins, which she is not going to, it sounds like she won't put you up.

Jag: That would be good. Get America out first.

Jag: Be in the zone to win. If America is out and it's between us and Cirie, we are gonna throw it to you (Bowie). Be in the zone! Just win it! America is not gonna go down easy. If there is some reason America is so far behind she is not going to win it, then at that point you all will know it's Bowie Jane. The moment, all of the sudden, America wins, it's us up. The moment we let Mama Fe win she puts us up just because.

Bowie: Oh my God! Never!

Matt: No, don't let Mama Fe win. If there's a way, I give it to Bowie.

Jag: Best things is to just go in and win. If one of you can secure the win, all of us are safe this week and next week I can play. We are solid again. Just win it!

Matt: It's so good.

They say they can't get too comfortable.

Jag: Yeah, it's perfect that Mama Fe might throw it, but either way, we have three of us playing the following week. You know?

Bowie: Hopefully it's something I'm good at. Hopefully it's tennis or swimming or Crossfit. I better go back or she'll be like, 'where is she'

11:11PM BBT

Bowie Jane says good night and leaves.

Matt: At the end of the day, we want to win. I just don't want America and Felicia winning.

Jag: As long as one of y'all win, I will play in the following HoH.

Matt: Three of us playing in the next one can get America out! So America is super anti-Felicia now because she heard Felicia talking out loud?

Jag: Yeah

11:15PM BBT

Matt and Jag head downstairs. Jag fills up his water cup and they say good night.

Matt: Good night, Bro!

Jag: Good night!

Matt: Sleep good!

Jag: You, too!

11:30PM BBT

Matt is in bed in Scrambleverse with the lights on but a bandana covering his eyes.

Big Brother: Matt, please go to the Diary Room downstairs.

No response from Matt

America: MATT! They called you.

Matt: They did not!

America: It will be quick. I was in and out. That's why the lights didn't go out. They saw you plotting! *laughs

11:45PM BBT

Matt finished his DR session and crawls in bed in a dark Scrambleverse. America is tossing and turning.

11:55PM BBT

America is obviously practicing her eviction speech. You can hear audible whispers from time to time and see a lot of hand gestures.

• morty locked this topic