Saturday, October 21, 2023 - Big Brother 25 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 25 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/337-big-brother-25-discussion-dish/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is Pacific Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here) until Sunday, November 5, when Daylight Saving Time ends. 

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB25-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Have-Not Room (HNR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)
Lounge Area Across from the HoH room.  (Loft)
Theme bedroom [Upside down] (UBR )
Theme bedroom [it's a fun comic book style] (CBR)

Theme bedroom [it's scary theme] (SBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in and talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

Just sleeping HGs on the feeds throughout the night.

3:37AM BBT

WBRB Gold Swirlies

3:43AM BBT

The feeds return to Jag now in bed, sleeping,  in the HoHR. (No idea how long he was actually in the DR)

6:40AM BBT 

The house is still dark with sleeping HGs.

7:04AM BBT

WBRB Gold Swirlies

7:17AM BBT

The feeds return showing the lights are on in the house, and the HGs struggling to get out of bed. Blue is in bed with her sunglasses on. It sounds like she fell back to sleep (deep breathing)

Big Brother: Wakey, Wakey Houseguests!

Blue mumbles: I can't

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-143816’55”.jpg

Blue drifts off again.

7:20AM BBT

Big Brother: Wakey, Wakey Houseguests!

Blue: I'm awake. I'm awake.

The cameras move to the bathroom area where Felicia and Bowie are getting ready. Bowie is showering while Felicia washing her face. Someone lets out a lot of gas making a long squeaking noise. Felicia laughs, blowing her cover (literally).

7:32AM BBT

Felicia is now in the shower.

Jag and Bowie Jane are talking in Scaryverse.

Jag: I feel like I have already worn everything so much. 

Bowie: I know the feeling. There's nothing less.

Jag: I've worn everything.

Bowie: I've got three pairs of pants and overalls...all the same. Ridiculous.

Bowie: Did you have a good sleep?

Jag: Yeah, I did. 

Bowie: Good!

Jag heads out saying he is going upstairs to change. He heads into the SR, first, to change his battery. Matt is in there looking for pain meds. Matt says the one he was about to take said "for back pain, so I was like oh, good" but then he saw that it also says 'for menstrual periods'

Jag: It has acetaminophen. It should help. Ask Cirie.

Matt takes the Pamprin anyway saying he needs it for the veto comp.

7:39AM BBT

Bowie is doing her makeup in Comicverse and chatting with Cirie.

Cirie: Cory and them are probably knocked out. Still counting Zzz's.

Bowie: Oh yeah

7:40AM BBT

Blue is already dressed and washing her face in the bathroom. Matt walks in with his towel and clothes, getting ready to shower, "Oh, nice wristbands!"

Blue: It's for washing my face. (water dripping down arms)

Matt: Good idea!

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-143842’13”.jpg

Blue asks Felicia if she likes her hair down and behind her ears or in a pony.

Felicia: I like the pony. How should I do mine? 

Blue: Funny!

Back in Comicverse, BJ and Cirie are whispering. Cirie tells her Felicia talked to Jag and Matt wanting to see where Bowie stands.

Bowie: Good or bad? You know I can't have half the information.

Cirie: I'll tell you later

Bowie: No! I want to know now. 

Cirie laughs, "She was saying you conversed about things."

Bowie: I don't talk game with her at all.

They whisper to meet somewhere else to finish this conversation, I could not hear where. Bowie leaves the room.

7:53AM BBT

Felicia enters Comicverse. 

Cirie: She asked, 'Did you say I said anything because I haven't talked game with her at all?'  So I said, 'No, no. We'll talk later. It was all just general stuff' but she instantly panicked. I said we'll talk later.   I backed off. 

Felicia whispers (too well)

Cirie: I can't say that because the bitch is gonna panic. I gotta come up with something. *big sigh* I'm gonna say us studying for the double so we can win HoH. What else can I say?

Felicia: Yeah, that's about all you can say.

Cirie: Because after that reaction!?!

8:02AM BBT

In the bathroom area, Blue and America are chatting about the veto competition.

America says she hopes they get cute veto outfits. Blue says she hopes, too, because the ones they got earlier in the season, "were trash. No offense."

The discuss how they are both having trouble sleeping.

America: I can't get out of my head.

In Comicverse...

Felicia: This is the first time they woke us up at damn 7AM! I'm gonna get some tea.

In the kitchen, Felicia tells Bowie and Matt, 'It's gonna be a big day. I don't know what it is, but it's gonna be big. They got us up early!"

Bowie: Yeah

8:08AM BBT

Alone in Comicverse, Cirie assures Bowie that they were all just talking about plans about the double eviction "A, B, C and E F G...it was nothing bad that you said"  (Bowie was asking Cirie earlier what all the conversations she missed last night were about, and when Cirie started to give her details, she sort of freaked out)

Bowie: I was just like...I have never talked game with her.

Bowie laughs over how she said, "Tell me now!"

Cirie: I know. I saw your eyes!

Bowie: I was like, oh shit

Cirie: Your eyes lit up like firecrackers....No! No! No! Chillax!

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-143873’09”.jpg

8:13AM BBT

In the kitchen, Bowie, Felicia, Matt and Cirie are making their breakfasts. Bowie tells them she can do a southern accent.

Bowie: Hey guys, it's time for the veto competition.' I got immediately into an American.

Felicia says it sounds more Valley Girl  

Bowie says she can do Valley Girl and Southern

Felicia: Let me hear you do Southern

Bowie: 'Well, hell yeah'...that's all I can say...'I'm gonna go play some pool with Red.'

Felicia laughs

Cirie: Nuh uh

Bowie: Well, what is it?

Felicia: Australian.

Bowie laughs, "Yeah, I cannot do southern."

Felicia: Just do you.

Bowie says she is heavy Australian when she is angry.

[My Texan accent comes out strong when I am really tired, angry or tipsy. My fam tells me "you went south." -ML]

They talk about having a lot of respect for actors that do a lot of different accents. Felicia says it was a long time before she realized Idris Elba is British.

Felicia is complaining about the tea bags being cheap, again, and breaking open. "I know we are saving money, but damn!"

Felicia: Look at my tea bag! Already!

Bowie: Tea bags probably shouldn't be a luxury. The ones that don't break open.

Felicia: O K A Y ! ? ! ?

8:41AM BBT

The feeds jump to RCHS

Growlcho Marx is on the feeds, again, courtesy of RCHS. What a cute puppy!

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-143903’44”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-143907’21”.jpg

8:57AM BBT

The feeds move to WBRB Gold Swirlies

9:00AM BBT

Half of the feeds have returned. The HGs are talking about how often various chips have been pulled.

Cirie: Oh yeah? Bowie, too!

Bowie: Now two

Matt: In the beginning it was so hard to get pulled for veto because there were so many chips.

Blue: That's the only time I've been picked!

Matt: I've been getting pulled a lot.

Felicia: This is the 9th time for me and you. 8th for you!

Blue: 7 for me

Jag: What day is it? 81?

Felicia: 81!  19 days! We are in the teens!

Cirie: 81! 18 days and a wake up. (left in the game)

Bowie: 18 days of hell!

Cirie: I realize I will be having quality time for me an my husband in 18 days!

Jag: Q u a l i t y  Time!

Cirie: Q U A L I T Y

9:08AM BBT

Felicia: I just want it to be something I can do...and do well!

Bowie says she hasn't played in hardly any vetoes. She would like for it to be

Felicia: This is my number nine!

Bowie: You have a lot of costumes.

Felicia: Mostly silly shit.

Jag says he is going to go in DR and ask for chicken thighs (BB did not provide the requested thighs in their grocery restock last night)

Blue: We won't get it. I have been asking for thighs!

Jag says he is going to tell them it is for butter chicken, "They'll say, Wow! That is cultural!"

[I have often wondered who is doing the shopping for them because, over the years, the HGs have been provided a lot  items they would never eat and not many of the things they really want. A lot of food goes to waste in that house. It makes my heart hurt! -MamaLong]

9:13AM BBT

Jag walks into Scrambleverse.

America: Keep walking.

Jag: Why?

America: I just farted. Please keep walking.

Jag: Oh!

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-143936’12”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-143936’15”.jpg

He goes into Comicverse to talk with Cirie.

Cirie: That was crazy! I can't believe you picked Matty Ice!

Jag: It works (he shows his magic hand)

Cirie: What do you think it is? Well, it doesn't matter what it is. Everyone is playing.

Jag: Everyone but you!

Cirie: Well, you got to pick better! Go get it! Go and get it! I am confident though!

Jag: What if it is a fold and stay competition?

Cirie: Not for?  For veto?

Jag; It's always a veto.

Matt walks in: I'm sorry!

Cirie: Why?

Matt: You didn't get picked.

Cirie: Y'all are bad pickers! I hope it's a host one. I need a new outfit. Something that's not silly. I only got one outfit this season (for a comp but they made her give the shirt back from Atomic Wedgie because it was white)

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-143937’30”.jpg

Competing for Power of Veto today: Jag, America, Blue, Matt, Felicia and Bowie Jane. Cirie will host.

Conversation in Comicverse turns to finale and getting to see the evicted HGs again.

Felicia: You'll get to see Reilly, again!

Matt: Yeah! Yep! We'll see how that goes.

Matt says Reilly won't be interested anymore after hearing all of his other conversations (about girls). "She'll say, I didn't think you were like that."  He says he will tell her she is the only one he wants to see now. 

Matt:  I'll be like, This is your make it or break it, Reilly! Impress me!

Jag: Put it on her!

Cirie: Now you done said something!

Matt: She will hit me up with, at least I won an HoH. I haven't won one HoH yet.

Jag teases Matt: She had one try and she got an HoH. You've had 12 tries. 

Cirie: You don't have to rub it in, Jag. Goddamn!

Jag: She's gonna cook you! You better win this next one!

Matt: Agree! Locked in! (pretends to go hard)

Cirie: He gonna be pushing people over!

Felicia: Just don't knock me over!

9:40AM BBT

Big Brother: Jag, please go to the Diary Room downstairs

Jag: Okay

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-144248’51”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-144249’29”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-144250’08”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-144244’29”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-144244’40”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-144245’08”.jpg

2:33PM BBT

Blue is trying to make Naan for Jag.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-144274’25”.jpg

Big Brother zooms in on one of Blue's tattoos.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-144275’44”.jpg

2:54PM BBT

Jag comes out of the DR to find Blue making the Naan. She says she is trying but doesn't have the recipe. She just knows the ingredients but not the measurements and hopes it comes out okay.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-144276’37”.jpg

Blue started marinating the butter chicken before the veto competition. She says they can make it with rice and half and half "whatever works."

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-144278’30”.jpg

3:04PM BBT

Matt and Jag meet in the HoHR

Jag: Matt, there's an update. 

He says Mama Fe came to him right before the veto and told him...

Jag: She came up here and she told me that Cirie told Blue that I was targeting her. So, Cirie sold us out. Cirie straight up went to Blue and said, 'You are the real target and if you don't win the veto, you are going home this week.' Cirie went to Blue to cover her ass.

He describes how Felicia said she tried to calm Cirie down and tell her that was not what was happening. He says Felicia "bless her heart" still thinks America is the target.

Matt: Do you think Felicia is lying?

Jag: No, she couldn't.... because...that's all true. I told Cirie I was targeting Blue. That's all accurate. So, that happened right before the veto. She also said don't tell anyone. So, technically, I didn't tell you.

Matt is really disappointed he did not win the veto. "I'm sorry, bro"

Jag: Timed comps are my thing! Okay, so one, we can't trust Cirie.

Matt mumbles something, but it's hard to hear him.

Jag: No, I'm not going to target Cirie this week. It's just good we know.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-144286’38”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-144286’39”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-144287’07”.jpg

3:06PM BBT

Cirie and Felicia are whispering in Comicverse. Felicia says Jag is making a scenario with everyone in the house so they feel comfortable and protect him next week. Cirie shakes her head in agreement.

Cirie:  E V E R Y B O D Y ! Even America!  

Felicia says that was in case America won, "But she didnt win. Now we'll see."

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-144289’05”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-144289’08”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-144289’10”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-144289’11”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-144289’29”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-144289’32”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-144289’42”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-144289’52”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-144289’55”.jpg

3:20PM BBT

America and Bowie Jane are playing pool in the loft. America is wearing Cory's robe.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-144305’37”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-144305’40”.jpg

3:26PM BBT

Blue has joined Matt and Jag in the HoHR.

Jag tries on his HoH robe with sunglasses and a bandana. "I can't walk out there like this! I'll get merked."

Blue laughs.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-144308’51” (1).jpg

6:17PM BBT

Just as dinner is ready, the backyard opens for the HGs. Felicia delivers a prayer before they fix their plates. Bowie Jane finds the backyard open and Blue discovers a grill and jump ropes have been added to the backyard. They are all excited. Everyone but Cirie heads out to look at their knew offerings.. Cirie fixes her plate.

America: I think a grill calls for some beer.

Bowie Jane says she loves butter chicken (traditional Indian dish)

Felicia is screaming at the top of her lungs (so annoying): I think we getting a BBQ party tonight!

Blue: Ooh! I am so excited (for the butter chicken)

Everyone eats al fresco.

Felicia (to BB) screams: Can we get some corn on the cob.

Felicia says this is one of the first season where everyone cooks meals and eats together [Not true! -ML], "They usually eat junk. They don't cook. We been throwing down this season with food."

7:04PM BBT

Cirie and America are playing pool in the backyard. America says she prefers playing pool outside because the bumper pool is boring.

8:15PM BBT

In the backyard, Bowie Jane is talking with Matt about his hearing. She asks him what it is that keeps him from hearing. He says they don't know. BJ asks if other people know why they don't have their hearing. He responds that some do and some don't. BJ worries Matt could be offended by her inquiry. Matt says, "I don't get offended by that." It doesn't bother him when people ask because it is just part of him.

Jag is listening to his music in the HoHR. (Punjabi Rap)

8:46PM BBT

Felicia is talking with Jag in the HoH. She flatters him on his gameplay. When he reciprocates, Felicia says her game is a social game.

Jag: If they see me as a threat, I'm a threat. But, to you and Matt, I am an asset. 

Felicia: At some point you have to just get a couple of people and say, 'I trust you.'

Jag agrees, "I rock with you." He tells her that he appreciates her coming to him and telling him things she didn't have to reveal, "That at least feels good." Felicia says, "people start making up shit" and that's why she talked with Bowie Jane and then looked at Cirie and asked, "What did you say to make Bowie Jane think I was talking about her? That was unnecessary!"

Jag: Why would I put up Bowie Jane next to America? I don't feel like I have to explain that. At this point, I continue to know who I am rocking with and everyone else, it's smoke."

Felicia: All right! I'm just keeping you in the loop.

8:50PM BBT

In Comicverse, Cirie and Bowie Jane have been whispering. 

Cirie: Is anybody in HoH?

BJ: Maybe. Blue is outside with Matt...I was thinking about what you were saying.

Cirie: Mm Hmm

BJ says they should sort things out with M&Ms, "Color coordinate them. That could be there and that would be there and that could be there."

Cirie: Right and then which way to go. We have to survive the double.

BJ: We need to survive next week. Then it's you me Matt America. We could win that.

Cirie: Jag will be able to play in the second one

BJ: If we win, great. If we don't, I assume Jag would be put up.

Cirie: Probably! We MUST win the second one.

BJ: MUST! If we win the first one, America goes.

Cirie: Exactly.

BJ: I think we can do that. If, we lose the first one and Matt and Jag get put up, win veto and he comes down, replacement would be America.

Cirie: We have the votes. We control the votes. Me, Jag, you,  

BJ: We just have to make sure the replacement isn't one of us. Make sure America's replacement would be Felicia.

Cirie: Of course. That's already a given. Felicia already thinks America gonna go this week, so if she doesn't go this week, she definitely going to be playing.

BJ: Like today's comp, these comps are anyone's.

Cirie: Yeah, and won't be just physical. It won't be just mental. It will be something anybody could win. I am just worried about making it through the double.

BJ: If we lose one of the boys in the first one then we will have to be against her (Felicia).

Cirie: I'm not worried about that.

BJ: Yeah, she is studying, but she is studying wrong.

10:08PM BBT

Jag is talking with Matt and Bowie Jane in the HoHR.

Jag: Obviously, this is the squad I trust the most. I know if I say anything, it's not going to go anywhere. Cirie sold us out.

BJ: Did she?

Jag: Cirie sold us out to Blue. She told Blue she was the target this week and told she has to win veto. Felicia knows this.

Bowie Jane: How does she know that?

Jag: Cirie mentioned this to Felicia and obviously Felicia is under the impression Blue is not the target.

Jag explains that Felicia came to him right before the veto which clued in Jag that he had to win the veto.  Jag says Felicia told him 'Cirie is also just panicking or paranoid."

BJ: But paranoid about what?

Jag: That Blue is gonna go home.

BJ: Oh!

Jag: Essentially, I trust Felicia in this.

Matt: She gets paranoid easily, but why would she say that (if it wasn't true)

Bowie: She knows because she knows.

Jag tells them both not to say anything to Felicia about it. Matt says that Felicia pulled him aside after veto and told him that Cirie is tripping out thinking the target is Blue, "But she still thinks the target is America." Matt shares that Felicia told him Cirie thinks he, Jag and BJ are in a final three (BINGO!). Jag says that Cirie told Felicia, 'just watch, at some point the vote will flip and the target will become Blue." Jag says he made it clear to Felicia that she is someone he wants in the game.  

Jag: This is how I know she is being honest (about double eviction) 

He says that everyone but Bowie Jane and Matt are wanting him out in the DE.

Jag: That's why I fucking trust Felicia. I don't think she will take a shot at us.

Matt: Who would she take a shot at?

Jag: America and, maybe, Cirie.

[As of now, the plan is still to evict Blue because she is the better competitor. -ML]

Jag says everyone knows the target is Blue except for Felicia and Blue. Jag plans to tell Felicia that he has to be smart and get out the better competitor. "Blue goes this week. Ideally, next week America goes. Felicia won't want Blue gone because she feels good with Blue. I wonder if there's a way Felicia could fell good about us."

10:20PM BBT

Jag: It does get messy because we have a final four with Cirie.

Bowie: I mean, whatever.

Matt: Have you notices she has been quiet today? (Cirie)

Jag: This is it. We have the strongest team.

BJ: I think you're right that she does know we have a final 3 and she is just playing along.

Bowie shares that she had a talk with Cirie and could tell that Cirie was trying to find out where she stood with Matt/Jag but she just kept the conversation centered on avoiding being a replacement nomination.

Jag: Will Cirie take a shot at us? Maybe

Cirie: I don't think she would!

Matt: No

Jag: I don't think Cirie wants the smoke!

Matt: As long as America is up, we are fine. Because, boom! Boom! Two votes.

Jag: We just have to get the fucking job done ourselves. We talk to Felicia. There's two people we have to be solid with. Felicia! America!

Jag suggests they replace Cirie in the FInal Four with Felicia. Bowie and Matt say that is too risky because Felicia could tell Cirie.

Bowie: And then you lose both of them.

Matt says she keeps asking him who his target is, but he doesn't give her a straight answer. Bowie says she just can't keep a secret.

Matt: I just say, it's not you Felicia.

The conversation with this final three went on until 11:15 when BJ and Matt finally headed off to bed. They all agree to be careful with their words and continue aiming for final three with their biggest concern being the double eviction. Jag says, at some point, he will tell Blue she is the target so she isn't shocked at eviction.

11:18PM BBT

Big Brother: Jag, please go to the Diary Room downstairs.

11:55PM BBT

All cameras are on dark rooms with sleeping HGs.

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic