Tuesday, October 17, 2023 - Big Brother 25 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 25 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/337-big-brother-25-discussion-dish/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is Pacific Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here) until Sunday, November 5, when Daylight Saving Time ends. 

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB25-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Have-Not Room (HNR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)
Lounge Area Across from the HoH room.  (Loft)
Theme bedroom [Upside down] (UBR )
Theme bedroom [it's a fun comic book style] (CBR)

Theme bedroom [it's scary theme] (SBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in and talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

8:15AM BBT

WBRB 

8:30AM BBT

The feeds returned but Scrambleverse is still dark with a sleeping Comerica.

In the bathroom area, Cirie tells Felicia she was outside early because she is afraid they are losing the backyard.

Felicia says they woke her up for DR, so she is showering to get ready for the day.

Felicia: we gonna make it all the way!

Cirie: Mm Hmm

8:37AM BBT

Bowie Jane walks in for the loo. She says production woke her up when calling in Scaryverse for Jag to go to DR.

9:11AM BBT

Cirie and Matt are talking in the bathroom area. Bowie Jane comes up in conversation. Matt says it’s pretty cool she is a DJ

Cirie: I think there is more to it than that. You know how Felicia says Mr B?

Matt: Yeah

Cirie says when you go in the Diary Room “you have to say”…. But the conversation is cut to sleeping HGs

Felicia comes out of DR and joins them in the bathroom area, “Good Morning! You done got up early”

Felicia says that even though “most of the guys expect it next week, I think it’s this week.” (Double eviction)

Matt wonders if America will talk to any of them today “she is being petty”

9:46AM BBT

All of the HGs are awake now.

10:12AM BBT

Cory, Matt and America are enjoying the backyard. Blue is doing ADLs.

Cory: Were you good at school?

Matt: not really; like Cs

Cory: What kind of kid were you, like a math kid?

Matt: I was a PE kid.

Matt says he had to attend summer school once.

10:16AM BBT

Cirie and Jag are playing pool.

10:43AM BBT

Bowie Jane is running in the backyard. 
Felicia is telling Blue the story of her bridge (tooth). She brought a spare just in case something happened with her original. She accidentally put her original through the laundry after leaving it in her pocket.

In the bathroom area, America tells Bowie Jane that she feels better today

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-138218’30”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-138307’00”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-138325’29”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-138297’29”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-13827048.thumb.jpg.a064a5ff0539154add028f48aba457f6.jpg10:47 AM alone now in the bathroom, Cory tells America that Matt and Jag revealed he is the true target. This makes America begin to cry. She feels like all of this is her fault.

10:45AM BBT

In the Have Not Room, Matt tells Cirie that he told 22 year old Cory he is more mature than his 27 year old girlfriend and that she probably acts like that in the real world when she doesn’t get her way. 

In the backyard, America is sitting on the backyard couch in silence as Blue and Felicia chat.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-138269’54”.jpg

10:56AM BBT

Jag has joined Matt and Cirie in the HNR.

Jag: America is coming after us.

Curie: We have to get an America out.

Matt and Jack say they will first get Cory and then evict America.

Cirie tells Matt, and Jag that she really feels Felicia has reconciled with them because she loves how much jag has fallen on Matt to help him

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-138297’29”.jpg

11:03AM BBT

Back in the HNR…

Cirie: Cory has to go! I want Cory out! Come on Thursday! The ego that you guys provided him is just too much.

Cory and America are now playing pool.

11:13AM BBT

America and Blue are talking in the backyard. 

Blue tells America that there were a lot of little things that made it obvious to her America was never going to keep her. America argues it’s not true. America says she was always going to vote to keep her. 

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-138307’38”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-138310’13”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-138301’35”.jpg

Blue says this was an opportunity for her to make a play and all it took was having a conversation, “I’m sorry I put our conversations out there. I did. It was my last ditch effort knowing I was the target. That’s when the target switched from me to Cory. I am really sorry because I never had any true intentions of putting our conversations out there but it was my ass in the line.”

America: No, I was too trusting. 
Blue: and my ass would have gone home

America brings up that the five was all on the evict Blue train. Blue tells her that Jag already told her everything already.

Blue: I appreciate you telling me…

America: yeah because I didn’t have to tell you that you were the target.

Blue says when she went up with Felicia, she knew. “It was obvious.”

Blue tells America that she’s not perfect, not a saint or savior but she did protect America multiple times. America says she protected Blue too. Blue says she was really hurt by things she was hearing America had said.

America: Thats all he said, she said, Blue!

Blue tells her that at then end of the day America is still her girl.

America: well, I don’t know! Do you really think Matt and Jag are taking you to final three? They are taking Felicia.

Blue tells her that she is aware and she was fighting for her life. She tells America she is sorry her move “if that’s what you want to call it” is at the expense of her and Cory and that it’s not a closed door for her.

America: But, Blue, if you are really thinking I said all this shit, it is a closed door. 
Blue: So many people have been telling me this shit.

Blue tells America she wants to believe everything America told her but had to think of herself. 

11:30AM BBT

Blue: I want to trust and believe if you won veto you would have used it on me, but I couldn’t and knew I had to fight for MY own life.

America: You earned it! You killed it! Matt and Jag are my targets. 

Blue: Whoever your target is, even if it’s me, I want you to have your fucking moment in this house. I want that for you!

America says Cory is the target even though he was never a part of their conversations.

11:34AM BBT

WBRB

11:38AM BBT

Blue: Let’s be real. It was always going to be difficult for us to work together with Cory in the house. Or Jared! 
America: All eyes are on them. (Matt and Jag as targets)

America says she will tell Matt and Jag “If I ever decide to talk to them” that Bowie said she didn’t know.

Blue: Bro, she was giddy about it. That is crazy! That is crazy! But again, I really am sorry!

America: It just really hurts!

Blue: I know

Blue gives America the pep talk of a lifetime! It’s obvious she cares about America.

America: I want to be able to put everything aside.

Blue: It’s hard! I know! I promise that is something I will work on for us, the personal! The game? I will own that shit!

America: ultimately, this isn’t your fault! It’s mine! I shouldn’t have said anything!

America says she knows she is the target (after Cory) for Matt and Jag and that they are her targets. 

America: that’s where I’m at

Blue: I appreciate us finally talking!

America: I want us to be able to mend!

Blue: We’ve had our ups and downs, but there us always something to mend for us. 

11:48PM BBT

America: I need to be able to trust. I can't just be by myself the entire time.

Blue: You want to play the fucking game. I see that for you. I want you to understand that I want you to have that so badly. I want you to have your W. The same way I want that so badly for Cirie. She is the only other one who hasn't won either. I want that for you so badly. ANd even for Felicia. I want that for her so badly. And I want another Bowie win.  I want us to fucking show up and show out. And really, out of all those hos, I want that most for you.

America: I hope so. I hope it happens. And I'll show you that I am not just all talk. I'm telling you my plan (target Jag and Matt) and I am going to stick with that. So that's that. Thank you for having this talk!

They hug

Blue: I hope so, too. I appreciate you Miss Mam.

America joins Cory and Felicia on the backyard couches where conversation centers on Army recruiting.

Felicia: I swore I would never be recruited.

Cory: How did you do it?

Felicia: I walked into the recruiter myself. I was trying to get a job and did not have a college degree.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-138331’23”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-138331’35”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-138332’03”.jpg

12:13PM BBT

WBRB Gold Swirlies

1:23PM BBT

When the feeds return the HGs are excited the smaller table has arrived.

Felicia: It's higher but smaller.

Blue: This is crazy! We finally get a smaller table.

Cory: This is the perfect sized table for a house meeting.

Felicia cackles.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-138427’25”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-138428’31”.jpg

1:57PM BBT

Cirie is in the pool on a watermelon float talking with America.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-138460’18”.jpg

They are discussing the winter storm that hit Texas in 2021.

[We call that Icemageddon. It was truly awful. My middle school was pretty much completely damaged in that storm and hundreds died after the state's power grid failed. Texas has sustained some pretty major winter storms the past 5 years. -MamaLong]

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-138471’57”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-138475’00”.jpg

Cirie encourages America to go talk to other people.

America: Bowie, do you want to talk now? Do you have time?

Bowie: Oh yeah!

2:22PM BBT

America tells Bowie that she is still pretty sad because, obviously, she and Cory would go up together at some point, but she did not expect it at all. Bowie says it was a last minute decision. America says everyone is saying that everyone knew about it.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-138486’21”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-138486’51”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-138485’55”.jpg

BJ understands why America is so hurt because she was blindsided with the Red eviction. Being in the dark doesn't feel good. America tells BJ that she feels guilty about Cory being the target because she feels responsible for the shift in target based on her conversations with Blue, "He wasn't even involved." Still, if Cory leaves on Thursday, she has to find her place in the game, "obviously, I am not working with Jag or Matt" and she mentions that she is unsure if Blue will work with her.

2:41PM BBT

Jag and Felicia are whispering in Comicverse

Felicia: I'm good! I told you I trust you. Wait, let me take one of my GasX

Felicia tells Jag she knows he could have just gotten her out.

Jag: I could have cooked your ass, but obviously I don't want to. You are someone I want to work with. When you were on the block, you were definitely not going to go home. You were going to be good, regardless.

Jag tells her that Cory and America were all for getting her out.

Felicia: When I saw I'm with you, that's for real

Jag: I'm with y'all. I'm with "That's God" (Jag refers to his union with Mama Fe as "That's God")

Felicia leaves to go check on Cirie because she only has 45 minutes left of her punishment.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-138506’07”.jpg

2:48PM BBT

Jag heads outside and shares with Cirie that he talked with Mama Fe and it went really well

Cirie: Good! I'm sure that relieved any stress for her!

Jag says he told Mama Fe that he could throw a competition to them so he can play in the next competition.

2:51PM BBT

Cirie tells Felicia "my coochie is cold"

Felicia cackles.

Cirie: Don't tell!

Jag: Did you hear, Matt?

Matt: No, what did she say.

Jag hesitates to repeat, so Felicia repeats and cackles again.

Felicia: That's a first!

There is no comment from Matt. 

2:52PM BBT

Jag tells Felicia, Matt and Cirie, that he knows the four of them can rock.

Cirie: I would love that!

Jag: At this point, the game is going to move fast. We need to know we all have each other's backs.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-138513’07”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-138514’14”.jpg

Blue & Felicia are jonesing for Starbucks on the backyard as a helicopter passes overs.  They both share their custom drink orders: 

The Blue

Hibiscus tea—no water, all lemonade

The Felicia

Pink dragon fruit drink—all juice, no ice, w/extra dragon berries 

Everyone at Felicia’s Starbucks knows her & her order, even when she goes through the drive through. 

3:23PM BBT

Big Brother: Felicia, please go to the Diary Room downstairs.

Cirie's punishment should be ending soon.

Felicia: Cirie, it's 3:20 or 3:25

Cirie: Okay....5 minutes! (until punishment ends)

America asks if Cirie has a towel. Cory begins making fun of the way she said the word "towel" claiming she said "tell." America repeats it over and over. Cory insists she is making a two syllable word a one syllable word. Cory has Blue say "towel" too. America repeats the word and he compares it to the way he says it and the way Blue says it. He finally is satisfied after America says "towel" about 20 times.

[If I had a towel near Cory right now, I'd shove it in his smart-ass, cocky mouth. -MamaLong]

3:34PM BBT

Matt is venting to Blue in the kitchen.

Blue: You want some dip?

Matt: Sure! I am thirsty and hungry.

Blue: That's why I came in for a snack. How has your day been?

Matt: Boring! I know they are not going to talk to me.

Blue: How was your talk with Cory?

Matt: It was just bullshit! I'll tell ya if you want to go somewhere.

Blue: Yeah!

Matt: I am just fucking tired of everyone campaigning against me and Jag because it's easy. It's like Cam did it and Cory (and America!). It's 3 weeks of that, straight. Like fuck you, fuck you to us and like bro, at the end of the day it's their ass on the block. There is a reason they are there. Anyone would have done that.

Blue: Yeah!

Matt: So he was campaigning and he was so loud about it. I was like, why are you being so loud. He was like,' if I win HoH maybe we can talk.' I was like, 'are you here?' He says he doesn't think he has our two votes. But thinks he has others

Blue: He doesn't think he has me or you?

Matt: What?

Blue: He doesn't think he has my vote and he doesn't think he has your vote.

3:43PM BBT

America is retelling her conversation with Bowie Jane to Cory at the pool table while they play.

Back in the kitchen, Matt tells Blue that Cory said everyone was out to get them and 'anti-us' (Matt and Jag)and then he was throwing America under the bus. He literally said yesterday that she wasn't going to get any votes (in final two)

Blue: Damn

Matt: Right, Damn, Dude. Then he said i'f Blue wins an Hoh, she will put me up and if you or Jag win you will put me up.'

Blue: Do you want to go somewhere else?

Matt: Yeah! He keeps walking close to the door.

Blue: Just in case

They head to Scaryverse.

Matt: Well that was his pitch. And he said I don't think there is a world where you and Jag would take me to the end but if there was, that would be funny. And he is literally campaigning to people against us. It just kind of shows that you

re acting this way because you know you are in the wrong. (meaning Cory) Like, he is trying to drive wedges between us 

Blue: It is so annoying because when it comes down to the three of us, we are so loyal. This was my third time being up!

Matt: We all got this far for a reason. We stuck to our word. Obviously this week was different but we made it back (to each other) It's just annoying because he said they never threw our name out.

They stop talking because they hear someone next door

Blue: It's probably Felicia or Cirie

Matt; Well, obviously I know where they stand now. Petty! It's just annoying because now when I see their talk I know it's like fuck Jag, fuck Matt. But what did I do? All we did was compare notes. Why fuck us? All we did was won the veto. It's gonna be that way another week, too. Someone will put up America, and the same bullshit, again.

Blue: Yeah...it's messy!

3:51PM BBT

WBRB Gold Swirlies

Blue: I just want Thursday to come. Let's play, win and drink some wine. I just want one HoH! I just want to win!

Matt: I can't believe I almost won an HoH. Fraction of a second.

Blue: Your time is coming!

3:59PM BBT

Blue: What do you think about Bowie?

Matt says it's good it's a split and he thinks she will be safe.

Blue tells Matt that America told her Bowie Jane went to her and Cory and said she didn't know (about the backdoor) "but she knew! That's weird! For me, I do like, but I think she is middle."

Matt agrees: It's confusing because, obviously, there is no playing the middle for me and Jag

4:02PM BBT

Blue says once Cory is gone, Blue is going to run to her. "She told me it wasn't true. Like just come clean, girl. When I literally came to y'all and told y'all (what she heard they said) you were like, 'I said it"

Matt: I didn't realize. She is so petty! Did you see how when we got lockdown she ran up to the HoH and jumped on the HoH bed so we wouldn't get it. I hate that petty shit. And then when Cirie was in the pool...

*WBRB interrupts this conversation.

Matt: She is like, I don't need to campaign because I know I'll be saved and Cory will go.

They are listening to movement in the house and stop talking, again.

Blue: Storage Room?  Someone walked in.

*WBRB interrupts, again

4:30PM BBT

While he was showering, Cory just revealed to Bowie Jane the order of when people found out about Jag being the Invisible HoH. He warns BJ that jag and Make are doing "the Izzy thing" where they have relationships with everyone.

Bowie Jane listens and throws in some "Oh"s and "Really?"s

4:39PM BBT

Cory heads back outside

America: Did you shower? That was quick!

4:40PM BBT

Felicia, Bowie Jane and America are sitting on the backyard couches, but they are void of conversation. Cory is racking the balls for a game of pool.

*WBRB

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-138622’21”.jpg

4:56PM BBT

When the feeds return, Matt and Jag are playing pool and Cirie is walking the backyard with Felicia. Cirie is still in her punishment costume. She thought she would be finished by now.

5:53PM BBT 

Felicia and Blue are cooking dinner. Cirie, Matt and Jag are watching and chatting with them.

They are boiling something in a pot, so they are testing the wooden spoon on the pot to keep it from boiling over. Felicia has never heard this before.

Felicia: It ain't proving our theory yet

Cirie says it's not boiling to the top yet

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-138699’35”.jpg

6:16PM BBT

Blue tells Cirie, "When I come over, I am going to make my stuffed mushrooms. They are so, so good."  

Cirie did not respond.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-138719’19”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-138721’37”.jpg

I'm out for the night.  -ML

7:55PM BBT

Dinner is ready, so the HGs get their plates. Felicia, Blue and Cirie made fried chicken, broccoli and potato salad. Cory is the first to get his plate. He sits down and starts eating  before anyone else.

Cirie goes to sit outside by herself. As she enters the backyard, "Oh my God! They are all full of shit! Every last one of them! And every last one of them talk about how the next one is full of shit. I can't take it anymore. Every last one of them. Full of shit! One a bigger liar than the next and the next one. Say they got integrity because they only lie a little a bit."

She hears someone coming outside, oh shit" 

Blue says she wants to join her because she feels bad.

Cirie: Don't feel bad. I just don't want to fucking be bothered. Matt joins them outside, too.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-138814’08”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-138814’16”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-138815’40”.jpg

Matt: Can I join?

Cirie: Mm Hmm

Blue: It's such a nice night, too. Jag follows him.

In the kitchen:

Felicia: Bowie Jane you are cutting your chicken with a knife.

Bowie: Yeah

Felicia: fried chicken is finger food

Bowie: Yummy potato salad. Mm!

Cory and America have yet to say anything in response to their dinner being prepared for them.

Felicia: America, look at all that meat you left on the bone?

America: I'm working on it!

8:11PM BBT

America finishes her meal and takes her plate to the sink for Bowie to wash, "Thank you for dinner Felicia. It was delicious."

Felicia: You're welcome.

WBRB Gold Swirlies

Jag thanks Bowie Jane for washing the dishes.

8:20PM BBT

In the backyard, Cory tells Felicia that Bowie Jane is freaking out and followed him into the bathroom to ask about thinks America told her. "I think she is paranoid."

Felicia: She is paranoid.

Cory: It has become 100% clear that Bowie is with them. She is with Matt and Jag, and personally,  she wants America out. I feel very confident in Bowie's willingness to believe she is being played. She is being played.

Cory talks very confidently with Felicia about his plan this week for America to be evicted and him to stay and protect them from Jag and Matt. He wants to know if he should talk to Cirie or let her do it. Felicia says she will talk to Cirie and get back with him.

In Scrambleverse, America is organizing her laundry. Cory comes in and says he is not going to do his laundry. "If I do get evicted, I'm leaving the robe here." With this, America begins crying and then gets embarrassed that she  is crying. "Don't do that. Oh, no." (torture seeing it there but not him)

Cory: But it's me

America: Cory, I don't cry. I'm not a crier. I don't drunk cry or anything.

Cory tells her it is okay to cry and assures her that it doesn't make her week. He gets her laughing when he says all he wants from her if she is evicted, is the pink coveralls. He gets her laughing-crying, which is actually pretty cute.

America: Not the coveralls (meaning that would make it worse)

America apologizes, again. She feels truly guilty about them being targeted.

[Y'all, it really is America that prompted this flip. Jag and Matt were moving forward with evicting Blue, but also with changing the plan if Blue won veto. Blue realized she had to use whatever info. she could to sway Matt and Jag back to her. So, with Blue winning the veto and Jag and Matt getting the deets about Cory and America's true plans, the flip was in play. America was the catalyst and Blue was the spark. That is for sure. -ML]

8:43PM BBT

Bowie Jane asks Felicia to tell her story of how she got in the Army. Felicia corrected her, "Air Force"

BJ: I thought it was corps

Felicia says it was Air Force but she started as a cop.

Tonight's stories will also include Bowie Jane's relocation tot he US, Jag's "turban stuff" and Matt's "deaf stuff." Story time starts after everyone showers and "a few cookies in."

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic